Jenny Cums to College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

The top of Valerie's bikini was already setting on top of one of the tables. Her beautiful breasts were bobbing as she reached for Donnie and gave him a hug and a kiss. She released him and turned toward me. We hugged each other and kissed. Valerie said, "You two are overdressed, you know."

Donnie said, "I have my swimsuit on under my shorts. It won't take me long to be down to that."

Donnie was pulling his T-shirt over his head as Valerie said, "You'll still be overdressed with that on."

I held out the hand that was holding my bikini and asked, "Does that mean that I should just set this on the table?"

Valerie reached for Donnie's crotch and said, "See, she understands what I mean."

Donnie chuckled and pulled his shorts and his swimsuit off in one motion. As he was tossing his shoes and clothes aside, he asked, "Is this what you mean?"

My T-shirt and bikini were on a table and I was pulling my shorts off as Valerie wrapped her fingers around Donnie's hardening cock and said, "That is exactly what I meant." She pulled the strings at the side of her bikini bottoms and they fell to the ground. She released Donnie's cock and moved to me. Her arms went around me and she pulled my head down and began to kiss me. She broke the kiss long enough to tell Donnie, "From the way Jenny sounded on the phone yesterday, I think that she is starving for a cock. I think that we should get her ready."

The two of them pushed me to the ground and Valerie kept kissing me. Donnie began to suck on my tits. I loved the feel of two mouths loving me. One of Donnie's hands moved between my legs and I felt him rubbing the outer lips of my pussy. Just the anticipation of what was to come had me somewhat aroused before I had gotten there and, now I was plenty wet and ready for Donnie's thick cock inside of me. Donnie slid a finger into me and, when he felt how wet I was, he lifted his head from my tits. He said, "Damn, Jenny, you must really be anxious. I don't remember you ever getting this wet, this quickly."

All that I could do was moan and nod my head. Valerie stopped kissing me and said, "Donnie, if she is that ready, you get on your back." Valerie grabbed the box of condoms from the table and as soon as Donnie was on his back, she started to roll one over the end of his thick hard cock. She leaned over and gave me another quick kiss and told me, "Come on, I want to see you ride that thing this morning."

I straddled Donnie and placed the moist lips of my pussy over the head of his erect cock. As I slid down on the shaft, I felt exhilarated. This is what I had gone so long without. As I started to slide my pussy up and down, Valerie placed her pussy over his face and Donnie went to work on eating his girlfriend. I leaned forward and began to kiss Valerie again. We reached out for each other's tits. We kept kissing and playing with each other's tits as Donnie's tongue worked in and out of her pussy and my pussy slid up and down on his long dong. It wasn't long before Valerie and I moved one of our hands to the other's clit to start rubbing it. Soon we were both beginning to feel a strong cum begin to overcome us. We were both cumming and we held each other tight, our tits mashed together as our lips were locked in passionate kisses. Donnie had cum and his cock began to soften inside of me.

The three of us rolled onto the grass and held each other tightly. Eventually, we all regained our composure. Donnie said that he was going to take a quick swim. I stopped him, "Not yet, you're not." I pulled the condom off of his soft dick and licked the remaining cum from the shaft and the head. Then I told him, "Now, I'll join you in the pool. I wanted to taste some of your delicious cum; but with two women to satisfy, a blowjob would be a waste of a hard-on." We went into the water and Valerie went inside to get us all some soft drinks. Neither of us stayed in the water for that long. We really just wanted the water to refresh us and to rinse the sweat off of our bodies.

We talked a little bit about moving Donnie's things to Barstoll this coming weekend and how the three of us were looking forward to going to college this fall. When there was a slight lull in the conversation, we all began to kiss and fool with each other's bodies. Soon we were back on the grass, having sex again. It wasn't a wild afternoon of sex; but we didn't let too much time go to waste either. I was able to feel Donnie's steel-like shaft inside of me twice that day and he had enough energy to satisfy Valerie too. Valerie and I each had our pussies eaten a few times, both by each other and by Donnie. As it neared four o'clock, Valerie reminded us that we needed to at least have our swimsuits back on before her parents returned from work. Reluctantly we all complied with her wishes.

Mrs. Sanders was the first of Valerie's parents to arrive. She stuck her head out the back door and asked Valerie if any of us needed a soft drink or anything. Valerie hollered back, "Yes, if you wouldn't mind, we could all use one, mom."

In a few minutes, Mrs. Sanders brought us all a drink and Mr. Sanders was following behind her. The two of them joined us. Valerie's parents seemed to think a lot of Donnie and they managed to dote on him whenever he was visiting. Mrs. Sanders asked, "Donnie and Jenny, would you care to join us for supper?"

I told her, "I promised my mother that I would be back by five-thirty, so I can't stay. Thank you, though, for the invitation."

Mrs. Sanders looked at Donnie for an answer and he replied, "I rode with Jenny; but if Valerie can give me a ride home later, I would be happy to stay for supper."

Mr. Sanders said, "Surely, Valerie can give you a ride home whenever you are ready to go."

Mrs. Sanders looked at me and said, "Jenny, I understand that you have been getting a house ready in Barstoll to live in while you're in college."

"Yes, ma'am. My sister and I spent the weekend there and we have it just about ready to move in. In fact, one girl who will be living there moved in on Sunday."

"I understand that Donnie will be living there."

"Yes. There was some kind of mix-up on his dorm registration and he needed a place to stay. We happened to have an empty bedroom. In a way, it will be a good thing having a guy there for security. It's a nice neighborhood; but sometimes you can't be too careful. Besides, we need someone to shovel the snow in the winter."

"You know, we aren't real comfortable with Valerie visiting a house with no supervision and with the two of them dating, the possibility of untoward activity exists. We like you and we think the world of Donnie; but we just aren't sure that Valerie should be able to visit you two."

"I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do, Mrs. Sanders. This is a nice house where everyone has their own room. There is a spacious living room for people to sit around and talk or watch television. The dining room has been converted into a study room. There is a nice yard for people to lounge around in while the weather is good. My older sister is going to be a senior and she will be living in the house. From the stories that she has told me about what happens in the dorms; Valerie would probably be better off visiting us than getting involved in the parties there. I have known Donnie and Valerie for a long, long time and I know that just because we have a house to live in will not change the way that either of them are. Neither of them would do anything at that house that they wouldn't do in their own homes. I wouldn't be concerned about them if I were you."

Mr. Sanders spoke for the first time, "You seem to be pretty confident about how they would behave in an unsupervised environment that far away from home."

I answered, "I have known Valerie since first grade and even when we didn't get along, I thought that she was an honest upfront person. I have known Donnie since I was old enough to leave the house to play. I'm not even sure how old we were when we first met. These two are good people. They wouldn't do anything at our house that they wouldn't do in a dorm; in fact, they would probably do less because they wouldn't have so many people trying to egg them on. I don't think that you should worry."

Mrs. Sanders said, "You know that you have put it back in the proper perspective. They will be the same people and they are not likely to do anything that they haven't done at home with all of the freedom that they have here and at Donnie's home. Thanks, Jenny"

I finished drinking my soft drink and then began to put on my shorts and T-shirt. I thanked Mr. and Mrs. Sanders for their hospitality and began to walk toward the gate. Valerie followed after me and as we were just outside of the fence, she said, "Thanks for covering for us. They have been on my case since they found out that Donnie was living with you guys."

"How did they find out? I didn't think that anyone was going to tell them."

"They were talking about the dorms and asked about which dorm Donnie was staying in. I let it slip; but thanks for covering for me."

"I really didn't lie for you; I just told them that you wouldn't do anything there that you wouldn't do at home."

"Yeah, you're right. As long as they're not there, I'll fuck at either place. ... I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Valerie closed the gate behind me. I stayed away from Valerie on Wednesday. Since Donnie was going with us over the weekend, I thought that she should have some time alone with him.

-- to be continued

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers