Jenny Cums to College Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers

We held each other afterwards and I told him, "It was only a quickie; but it was a lot better than both of us having to use our hands later tonight."

"That's for sure. My hand could never be as warm and tight as it was being inside of you."

"Max, that wasn't your biggest problem. If we had studied of another twenty minutes, you would have gone home with sticky shorts."

"Yeah, because you were doing your best to see that that happened."

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize what I was doing until you were as hard as a rock. Then it was just too tempting to stop. I just decided that since I was the one that was causing it that I should do something to avoid your embarrassment of walking into your apartment with cum stains all over you pants."

"Thank you for that. As nice as this was, I am still a little embarrassed about it for a couple of reasons."

"Embarrassed. Why?"

"John has been talking for a couple of weeks that he wants to ask you out. Now, the first time that he's not here, we end up in bed."

"You tell him that I am not a mind reader. If he wants to take me out, tell him to grow a pair of balls and ask me. Don't feel guilty because he was afraid to act."

"I'll tell him what you said about going out with him; but I'll omit the part about tonight.  By the way, what is your answer going to be if he asks you out?"

"He'll find out when he asks me.  You said something about being embarrassed for a couple of reasons. What's the other reason?"

"Tonight, I was going to ask you if you that thought Mia might be interested in going out with me. She is really a fox and the times that she has been around when we've been studying, she has seemed like she would be a fun person to be around."

Talk about being hit between the eyes with a twenty-pound sledgehammer. I was dumfounded at Max's revelation of his interest in Mia. I knew that a lot of guys looked at her lustfully; but she usually acted so aloof around most of them that they lost any interest that they may have had. Max had seen her around the house where she was her true self and not the persona that she tried to show away from home. I did not want to bring up the subject of Mia's sexual orientation because it was none of anyone else's business.

Trying hard not to give Max any real hope, I said, "You're right; she is a fox. The problem is that she is just coming off a bitter end to a relationship and she is not really sure that she wants to get involved with anyone right now."

"Hey, I'm not proposing marriage; I just would like to take her out on a date."

"I know, Max; but I'm not sure that she is even ready to date yet. I'll talk to her for you; but I can't make any guarantees. To be honest, if I were you, I would remain pessimistic at this point.

Max had gotten dressed by now and he stood up as he was saying, "I appreciate any help that you can be. I refuse to be pessimistic; but I'll try not to have any false optimism."

I was walking toward the front door with him when I told him, "Tonight was fun. If I get in the mood again and neither of us is involved with anyone, I'll give you a call. Sometimes it can be fun to have sex with a friend with whom you have no emotional entanglement.  I'll see you in class tomorrow."

The next morning, I had left for class before Mia was up and she had not returned by the time Ann and I went home for the weekend. Not seeing her gave me a reason for not talking to her about Max's inquiry. I wasn't sure what I was going to say anyway. When we returned late Sunday afternoon, neither Donnie nor Mia was in sight. We had just finished unpacking the car when we heard Mia calling our names.

Ann walked into my room and I followed her through the bathroom to Mia's room. Mia was sitting in the middle of her bed. She was naked and she was playing with herself. Ann and I both began to laugh. Ann asked, "What, we're gone two days and you have to sit on your bed playing with yourself. You're getting hard up, Mia."

Mia said, "I did miss the two of you; but that is not why I'm so screwed up in the head today."

Ann sat down on the bed and pulled Mia close to her. She gave her a kiss and said, "Tell us what the problem is." I sat down on the other side of Mia.

Mia took her hand from her pussy and licked her own juices from her fingers. She began, "Saturday night was so strange that neither of you would believe it."

I asked, "What, you had three guys in here fucking you all night long?"

Mia went on, "Not quite, but almost as strange. I was really feeling horny and my fingers weren't doing the job. You two were gone and Valerie had gone back to her dorm. Then I started to think about that day at Dave's pool when Donnie had eaten my pussy while Jenny was fucking him. I remembered how good he had been. I went to his room and found him sitting in front of his computer in just his underwear. I had just been playing with myself, so all that I had on was a short nightie with no panties. As I began to talk to him, I realized that he was getting hard and that made what I had to ask him that much more difficult.

"Finally, I got up the nerve and asked him if he would be interested in eating my pussy. He told me that he had enjoyed it the time before. Then he said that that time that Jenny was taking care of his needs and eating pussy always made him extremely horny. He told me that if he did it that I would have to do something to help him. He said that he would even settle for a hand job. I wasn't sure that I could do it; but I was so horny that I had to do something. I agreed and asked him to come to my bedroom. As he began to walk out of his room, I could see that his cock was really hard and I began to get scared again.

"I got onto my bed and pulled my nightgown off and Donnie got on the bed next to me. He kissed me and then began to suck on my boobs. I lied and told him that that wasn't doing anything for me. I told him the truth though when I said that my pussy was craving a wet warm tongue. He got between my legs and started to eat me. It was even better than that day by the pool. I came so hard that I had a hard time talking afterward.

"When I got my breath back, I told him to take his underwear off and lie back on the bed. I straddled his legs and reached for his cock. That sticky liquid was oozing out of the head of his cock and I smeared some of it on the shaft. I began to start sliding my hand up and down on it and more liquid kept oozing out. Whenever there was any accumulated I would run my hand over it and work it into the shaft. Pretty soon, I was sure that he was going to cum. Then out of the blue, I decided that I needed to find out what a guy's cum tasted like. I put my mouth over the head of it and began to suck. I didn't really have to suck because he was ready to shoot already. I ended up swallowing all that he had and I kept him in my mouth until he went soft.

"I swallowed what he had and he told me how good that it had been. I was embarrassed and couldn't even look him in the eye. A few seconds later, he picked up his underwear and went back to his room. I wanted to say something to him; but I was too embarrassed. Then for the short time that Donnie was here this morning, he did his best to avoid me. I'm so fucking mixed up."

Ann pulled her closer and kissed her before telling her, "That's one of the problems with hormones, honey. They can fuck up the most straight-laced people. It seems like we have two problems here. The way that you felt when you were with him is contrary to what you have thought were your real feelings. We need to see if we can get your mind straight with those feelings. Then we have the problem of the relationship between you and Donnie. We know that you were embarrassed about what had happened. Now we need to find out if Donnie's avoidance is because he sensed your embarrassment and he is trying not to add to it. Or, it could be that he has some serious problem with what happened. We need to find that out tonight."

I asked Mia, "Did you really start to get turned on from the feel of his hard warm cock in your hands?"

"Yes, dammit. Talking about it is starting to give me strange feelings."

"You said that you lied when you said that him sucking your tits wasn't doing anything for you; didn't you? Was it really turning you on?"

"Yes. It was turning me on. I thought that I was going to cum right then."

I looked at Ann and said, "We will have to deal with Donnie and his problem about this when he gets back; but I think that I know what the problem with Mia is."

Sarcastically, Ann asked, "All right, Dr. Jenny, what is your diagnosis?"

I ran my hand across Mia's pussy and said, "I think that the poor girl is suffering from Valerie disease."

Mia pulled my hand away from her pussy and asked, "What the hell is Valerie disease? Why the fuck would you think that I have it? Wait a minute, Valerie disease. Does that have anything to do with Valerie Sanders?"

I put my hand back on her pussy and said, "It has everything to do with Valerie Sanders. Until this past summer, Valerie had a tremendous fear of the pain associated with being fucked. While she was afraid of that, she also had an insatiable sexual appetite. She would have sex with women all of the time; but she wouldn't even let Donnie play with her bare boobs. It seems that she was afraid that it would turn her on so much that she would let him screw her and her fear of the pain was greater than her love of sex. She finally was convinced that the right guy doing her the first time would make if a lot less painful and it would be pure joy after that. She gave in and loved it and has been fucking non-stop since."

Mia said, "That's all a very lovely story; but what does that have to do with me?"

I told her, "You are using the guise of being a lesbian to protect you from the fear that you have of the pain and pregnancy. I think that you just love sex and it doesn't necessarily have to be with a woman. It's just safer that way."

Mia argued, "I think that you are crazy. I think that I was just so horny that it didn't matter who it was."

I told her, "Mia, this is not something that we are going to resolve right now. This is something that you have to think about and you need to discuss with your friends the various possibilities. Think about our conversation for a day or two and then come back and talk to Ann or me or both." Just then I heard the sound of the front door closing. I said, "We need to solve the other problem tonight. Mia, put your nightgown on."

I walked into the living room and caught Donnie before he got into his bedroom. I told him, "Donnie, we needed to talk. The four of us and we need to do it now. In Mia's room." Donnie was hesitant; but he began to walk that way.

When Donnie was seated in a chair, Ann said, "Donnie, we understand that you and Mia have been avoiding each other all day. We have discussed what happened on Saturday and we hope that you understand that Mia was quite embarrassed because she had done something that was totally out of character for her. What we can't understand is why you are avoiding her."

Donnie said, "Because I'm embarrassed and ashamed."

Ann asked, "Embarrassed, ashamed. Why?"

Donnie dropped his head and told us, "I was being selfish and I shouldn't have. Everybody in this house is open about everything and everyone helps everyone else when they can. When Mia asked me to help her; I should have just done it. I shouldn't have said that she had to make me cum. Mia, I'm sorry that I made you give me a hand job. Although I did really enjoy it when you turned it into a blowjob. I enjoyed eating your pussy; I didn't need anything more."

Mia stood up and went over to hug Donnie and said, "Oh Donnie, you don't have to apologize for anything. You made me feel so good last night and I am glad that I could do something for you. I won't say that you eat pussy any better than Ann or Jenny; but there is something unique and distinct about your style."

I stood up and said, "Now that you have come to an understanding and everything is back to normal, I think that I am going to get ready for bed. I need to start thinking about a good candidate to pop Mia's cherry."

Mia shrieked, "Don't get ahead of yourself; I said that I would consider what you said. I have a lot of thinking and we have a lot of talking before something like that happens."

As Donnie was leaving, he said, "Well, don't even think about considering me without talking to Valerie. She allows me a lot of latitude with my sex life. If she doesn't know about the person, it's cheating and I'm not willing to live with even the idea of cheating on Valerie."

I laughed at him and said, "Don't worry; we'll probably invite her to watch whoever it is."

Monday night was my night to cook and it was Mia's night to clean the kitchen after supper. Part of my responsibility when it was my turn to cook was to clean up the pots, pans and utensils that I used. Mia and I had just finished our chores and we sat down at the table. I asked her, "Have you given any more thought to what we talked about last night?"

"You mean about getting fucked?"

"Yeah, that seemed to be most of what we talked about last night."

"I've given it a lot of thought and I'm still not sure. It is totally contrary to what I have thought about myself for at least a couple of years. I don't know whether I could do it."

About then, Ann walked into the kitchen. She asked, "Are you guys back on last night's discussion."

I answered, "Yep, she is thinking about it; but she is unsure."

Ann joined us and told Mia, "The fact that you are so unsure is really the reason that you should try it."

Mia said, "Whoa. Step back. ... Time out. ... When you're unsure is when you are supposed to think about it some more and not make a rash decision."

Ann smiled before continuing, "Normally, that is true. In this case, you are unsure if you want to have sex with guys because you have never done it. You can't find out if you like chocolate ice cream without trying it. The same is true here. Saturday night, you got turned on by being with a guy and that has never happened to you before. You need to find out one way or the other by experiencing it. As they say in that commercial, try it; you'll like it."

Mia said, "Assuming that I am going to go along with this idea; how do we go about finding the guy to do it. If I do it there are so many restrictions that I would have to put on it."

Ann was sure that she was giving in and she asked, "What type of restrictions are you talking about?"

Mia told her, "I would have to know the guy and at least like him as a person. I don't think that I could just fuck a stranger. Of course, three days ago I didn't think that I could fuck any guy; but I'm talking about it now. Another thing, I would have to know in advance that he knows what he is doing. That he is a good lover and a gentle one. If we don't know that in advance and I don't like it, you two will try to tell me that I have to try again because the guy just wasn't any good."

I interrupted, "The guy that you're talking about is in the other room watching television."

Mia argued, "You heard him last night. He's not going to do anything to ruin his relationship with Valerie. I don't blame him. If she's half as good in bed with him as she is with me, he doesn't want to throw that away. Then you have to throw in that other thing; he says that he loves her."

I told her, "I think that we can get over that hurdle." Then I stuck my head around the corner and hollered, "Donnie, can you come here for a moment?" When he came into the room, I asked, "Donnie, is Valerie coming over tonight?"

Donnie answered, "Yeah. She should be here in about ten minutes. Why?"

"Does she know about Saturday night?"

"Yeah, I had to tell her. Even if I didn't want to be honest with her, she would have gotten it out of me Sunday when she saw what kind of mood that I was in."

"When she gets here we would like to talk with her. If it's all right with Valerie, would you be interested in fucking Mia."

"There are only two things that I would require. I need to know that Mia really wants to do it and I must know that Valerie has no objections."

"When she gets here, why don't the two of you come and talk to us?"

When Valerie arrived, she and Donnie spent a couple of minutes alone and then the two of them joined the rest of us in kitchen. When they were seated, I asked Valerie, "Donnie has told you about Saturday night; hasn't he?"

"Yeah, he acted like he was afraid to tell me; but he did tell me all of it on Sunday."

"What was your reaction?"

"At first, I was a little pissed and then I realized that as much as I loved having sex with Mia, I shouldn't get mad about him eating her pussy. He really liked the half hand job, half blowjob that she gave him. With the open relationship that we have, I shouldn't get jealous; but I do. Whenever someone else expresses an interest in having sex with him, I think that they are trying to steal him. I don't worry about his cousins because they're family. I know that Ann just fucks him because she's horny. Jenny, you're the only one except his family and me that fucks him because you love him. I know that you don't love him the way that I do. You don't care for him as much as I do; but I believe that you probably care about him almost as much as I do. Mia is becoming one of a family. If he wants to continue to eat her pussy, I won't object."

"What if Mia wants him to pop her cherry."

"Oh fuck. Now that's another story. I'd have to think about that."

"Could you start thinking about it? She said that if she does it that it has to be someone that she knows and likes. Then he also has to be gentle and caring, in addition to being a skilled lover. Donnie is the only one that we know that qualifies on all of those counts."

Valerie looked at the ceiling for a moment and then said, "Damn, you're going to make this tough on me." She looked at Donnie and asked, "What is your thought on this."

Donnie was very quiet as he said, "You said it yourself that we are all a family here. Family members help each other out. All three of these girls are like sisters to me. The big thing is that I won't do anything sexual with anyone else if I think that it is going to upset you."

Valerie sat there shaking her head. Finally she said, "Wow. You guys are giving me the perfect opportunity to become the bitch of the bunch.  If Mia wants to do this, I can't stand in the way. Mia's stipulations are what make Donnie the only candidate for this chore. No, chore is not the right word. You know what I mean. Since my boyfriend is going to be the one to take her for the first time, I am putting some stipulations of my own on it. I want to be there when he does it. Second, if she likes guys as much as I think that she will, she is going to want to come back to Donnie for some more. You guys say that you're family and family takes care of each other. That's fine unless he begins spending so much energy and time taking care of you three that he doesn't have enough to satisfy my needs. If that happens, I'll be pressuring him stop fucking everyone but me. Does anyone have a problem with that?" When no one had anything to say, Valerie concluded, "Mia, when you make your mind up, let Donnie and me know.  Now, I want to go get laid. Donnie was so upset yesterday that he wasn't even interested in sex." She and Donnie walked off to his room.

On Wednesday evening when Valerie arrived, Mia told her that we all needed to talk in the kitchen. When everyone was seated, Mia said, "I'm going to make this short and sweet. I'm ready. Now Valerie has said that she has to be there and I'll respect that. Jenny and Ann, I would like you to be out of the house when it happens. I really want to enjoy this; but I don't want to turn it into a circus. We need to find a time when it is most convenient for Jenny and Ann to be out of the house and for Donnie and Valerie to be available for as long as this might take. This is a total change for me; I might take a little while to get started."

mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers