Jenny Cums to College Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers

Valerie said, "Why don't we do it on Friday night; I usually stay over on Fridays anyway."

Ann said, "That's perfect for me. I have a date with Jason that night."

That left me. I really wanted to be there. Hell, I wanted to watch and I wanted to help. But, I said, "John Baggett asked me last night if I would go out with him on Friday. I told him that I'd give him an answer tomorrow night. I guess that I'll tell him yes."

That week Max had bugged me on Tuesday and Thursday about his chances for dating Mia. Jenny said, "She's thinking about it; but she still isn't over that last romance. I might have a better answer for you next week."

On Friday, Ann and I were preparing for our dates. We were both going to be gone by six o'clock so that the other three could begin. Just before John was due to arrive, I told everyone, "You guys have your privacy until eleven o'clock. I don't plan on fucking this guy tonight so I want to know that I have someplace to escape to if he gets too pushy." A few minutes later, Jason arrived to pick up Ann. Ann and Jason had been dating quite regularly since early in the semester. The past couple of weeks, they had dated two or three times a week. Jason had spent the night at our house on several occasions.

Mia, Valerie and Donnie were beginning to become a little concerned when John had not arrived by five minutes after six. None of them was doing a very good job of hiding their apprehension. I finally told them, "If he's not here in ten minutes, I'll leave a note on the door for him to meet me somewhere and I'll drive." They all began to breathe a sigh of relief when John showed up a short time later. John being late was not a surprise to me. He was habitually late to our study sessions and the classes that we had together. I began to give him a hard time as we went out the door.

John took me to dinner and then we went to a movie. We both enjoyed our meal and he seemed to enjoy the movie. I normally am not a movie theatre person and this night was not an exception. The movie was not really bad; I just kept thinking how much money we could save if we waited for it to come out on video. The best part of the movie was the attention that John was paying to my body in that darkened theatre. I had mixed emotions when the movie ended. I liked what he was doing to my body; but I feared that I was getting turned on a little more than I really wanted to. I had already decided that I was not going to fuck him and I knew that it would take some restraint on my part to stick to that resolve.

It was just past ten-thirty when John parked his car in our driveway. He began to kiss me almost as soon as he had shut off the engine. It wasn't long before his hand was under my top, again. He was enjoying the feel of my tits in his hands. He began to work my top up so that my boobs were exposed so that he could use his mouth on them. I was allowing him fairly free access to my body. I was ready to stop him when he tried to remove my slacks. I didn't object when he unzipped them and slid his hand over my cunt.

John marveled at the smoothness of my bald pussy. When he began to run his finger in and out of my wet slit, I unzipped his pants and began to fondle his hard organ. Through his heavy breathing he asked, "How about if we go inside?"

I lied, "Mia's mother is visiting for the weekend. She has visions of all of us having wild sex parties in the house. We don't need to make her think that her concerns are well founded."

John's finger was moving faster in and out of me and he said, "I really am enjoying this; but I think that it would be so much better inside."

I had his cock out and was slowly stroking it as I said, "John, tonight has been fun for me too; but let's wait until next time before you get to visit my bedroom. In the meantime, let's see if this will hold you until then." I took his cock into my mouth and began sucking it. The way that he was pulling my head down on his crotch and the force with which he was jamming his fingers into my twat told me that he was enjoying the first-class blowjob that he was receiving. After swallowing his cum, I snuggled close to him and kissed him a few times, before saying, "I think that I had better go in now."

John walked me to the door and we kissed some more. When he began to reach under my top to play with my boobs, I said, "I had better go in now. I'll talk to you between classes on Monday." Then, before going inside, I kissed him and told him, "Thanks, John. I had a real good time tonight. I think that I can make the next time better." I left him standing on the doorstep.

Once inside of the house, I knocked on Mia's door and heard someone tell me to come in. There were three naked bodies on the bed. All three had smiles on their faces. Donnie was in the middle and he looked as if he might be half asleep. The sight was making me horny, as if my make out session with John hadn't done enough of that already. I resisted the urge to rub my cunt and asked, "Well, how did things go?" From the looks on their faces, I was sure that I already knew the answer; but I wanted to hear it from them. No, I wanted a detailed description -- the more graphic, the better.

Mia said, "Get undressed and join us in bed." They didn't have to ask me twice. I was as naked as them in just a flash. There was room next to Mia to fit my skinny body and I moved in. I held Mia's body and she asked, "I suppose that you want a full description of everything that happened?"

I laid my hand on her thigh and said, "I need to know every juicy detail. I was more concerned about you than I was about my date all evening." I kissed her.

Mia told me, "I think that you forgot about us for a little while. I can still taste his cum on your tongue."

I laughed, "Yeah, I had to do something to get him to go home so that I could come in and find out how the night went. Damn, he wanted to come in with me."

Mia chuckled, "You wouldn't let him come in the house; but you let him cum in your mouth.  All right, I'll quit stalling. Valerie told Donnie to go take a shower and come to my room naked when he was ready. Valerie brought me in here and we began to kiss while she started to undress me. When I was naked, she undressed herself and put four condoms on the nightstand. I told her that I thought that four was a little optimistic. She said that even if I didn't like it that she would make sure that Donnie needed them all."

I told her, "I don't see any condoms on the nightstand."

She snapped, "Don't jump ahead in the story. Then the two of us got on the bed. She sucked my tits so hard that I thought they would fall off. She was just starting to eat my pussy when Donnie came into the room. His dick was soft when he came through the door; but by the time he reached the bed, he was rock hard. He started to kiss me and then he played with my tits. Valerie made me cum with her tongue. When she knew that I had caught my breath she asked if I was ready."

Valerie said, "And damn was she ready."

Mia continued, "Anyway, Donnie moved between my legs and he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit. Then he started to slide it in. He had it about halfway in and it was feeling great. He slid in and out; but never went more than halfway. The pleasure was overwhelming and I started begging for more of his cock. In one quick hip movement, he was all of the way in. There was a momentary stab of pain; but the orgasm that I was feeling soon overcame that feeling. I don't know how many times I came. When Donnie was done, he and Valerie kept loving me and made me feel so wanted."

Valerie said, "Okay, enough about all of that cuddling afterwards, are you going to tell her about the other times or should I?"

Mia muttered, "I'm getting to it. It's just that it's making me horny again just talking about it. I wanted to thank Valerie for her help and I began eating her pussy. While I was doing that, Donnie put on a fresh condom and slid his cock into me from the rear. We rested for some time and then Donnie fucked me again. We were all kissing and playing with each other's bodies and Donnie's cock still wasn't getting hard. Valerie and I took turns licking it like a lollipop until it eventually started to grow. When it got hard, Valerie told him that he had to beat his meat. Donnie told her where to go. Then we were right back to where all of this started, Jenny. This time Valerie took your place; she sat on Donnie's cock. Then I sat on his face and we played with each other's tits and we kissed until everyone came. That was about fifteen or twenty minutes ago and we have been resting since then."

I told them, "Now I know where the four condoms went and I know why Donnie has not been participating in this conversation. I wish that I had had as enjoyable an evening."

Mia gave me a kiss and asked, "Was your date a dud, tonight?"

"No. I enjoyed being with John. I just didn't let things go as far as either one of us would have liked for them to go. I wanted to find out how things had gone in here. I guess my nosiness cost me a chance for a hard cock."

"Would you like for Valerie and me to help you out tonight?"

"I would love it. Why don't we leave Donnie zonked out here and go use my bed?"

The three of us moved to the other room and began loving each other. As we were relaxing after a pleasant cum, I said, "Valerie, unless Mia left out some parts of the evening, Donnie is going to really owe you tomorrow. The way I heard the story was that he fucked Mia three times and only nailed you once."

Valerie answered, "Yeah. He's going to owe me; but only getting it once was as much my doing as anyone's. I wanted her to enjoy the evening as much as possible. I just want you both to remember what I said. If he is too tired to take care of me because he is taking care of the three of you, none of you is getting any more of Donnie's cock." Neither Mia nor I bothered to respond to that statement. We knew that she was right and we had to respect their relationship. We rested comfortably together for the rest of the night.

-- to be continued ...

mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers