Jenny Cums to College Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Betty replied, "If you're foolish enough to guess anywhere except the golf course, you're not as smart as I thought you were."

I asked, "Did the boys go with them."

Mom laughed, "No. I think that you and your playmates wore them out yesterday. Have you two done anything except have sex since you have been here?"

Feigning indignation, I replied, "Hey, we went without on Christmas Eve. On Christmas Day, we didn't get to feel a hard cock in us."

Aunt Betty demanded, "What, you didn't like what you got on Christmas?"

I smiled, "Aunt Betty, that afternoon was great. You and mom are still two of the better pussy eaters that I've ever encountered; but, even you have to admit, a good pussy eating will never match a hard cock."

Mom told her, "Betty, I think that she is using your own words to shut you up."

Aunt Betty said, "I don't remember ever saying that to her; but I know that I've thought it a lot of times.  What do you girls have in mind for today?"

Ann said, "Jenny and I talked about that last night. We're not interested in something as wild as yesterday; but we thought that we would like to do something to make this trip memorable. I should say more memorable than it already is."

I suggested, "You know, when you visited last summer, we ended the visit with a fun family fuck night. I think that would be a good idea for tonight."

Aunt Betty asked, "Exactly what did you have in mind?"

I answered, "I don't know how long it will be before we get another chance in bed with Uncle Bill and I don't think that either of you has had any opportunities to take the boys to bed this week. What would you think if Ann and I spent the night with daddy and Uncle Bill and the two of you see if you can wear out our cousins?"

Mom looked at Aunt Betty and the two of them smiled at each other. Mom said, "Jenny, usually I think that your ideas become a little bizarre; but this time, I think that you have a great idea.  Betty, why don't we talk to the guys about it when they get back from the golf course?"

Aunt Betty replied, "I don't think that we'll get any argument from Bill. He was talking the other day about how he would like to sample his nieces again."

When mom and Aunt Betty got up from the table, I asked, "What are you two getting ready to do now?"

Mom laughed, "We're going shopping; why would you even ask?"

I wondered myself how I could ask that question. Ann and I went back to the room to get dressed. Jim and Andy had gotten out of bed by the time that we had finished dressing. Andy asked, "What are you guys planning to do today?"

I told him, "I think that maybe we will try to do an imitation of our mothers. I feel like shopping today; what about you, Ann?"

Ann replied, "That sounds like a good time. Since we plan on sleeping with their husbands tonight, we might as well act like them today."

Jim said, "What makes you think that you're going to sleep with them tonight?"

I laughed, "Since our mothers plan on sleeping with you guys tonight, we assume that our fathers won't want to sleep alone. I'm sure that they remember that we are both a pretty good piece of ass."

Andy asked, "When was it discussed that our mothers are going to sleep with us tonight?"

I answered, "Just before they left to go shopping. We were all sure that the two of you would not object."

Jim exclaimed, "Hell no, we won't complain. I was feeling bad because I hadn't had a chance to have sex with either of them in a while. Shit, it has been about two weeks since, mom and I got together."

Daddy and Uncle Bill had returned from the golf course when we finished shopping. Our cousins and both sets of parents were in the kitchen talking when we arrived. Mom and Aunt Betty were fixing supper and daddy said, "Come here girls. I want to talk with you." When we approached him, he put an arm around each of us. He felt our tits with those large hands of his and said, "I understand that you girls want to feel some old cocks tonight?"

I reached down and groped his large cock and replied, "Hell, daddy, your cocks are the youngest parts of you and Uncle Bill."

Uncle Bill said, "Supper will be ready in a few minutes; I want you girls to have your nourishment so that you don't claim that you have run out of energy."

Ann laughed, "I think that it is the other way around. I don't remember either of us wearing out when we were with either of you."

While we were eating supper, it was decided that my cousins and our mothers would use the guest room and daddy, Ann, Uncle Bill and I would use the master bedroom. Both of those rooms had king-sized beds in them and there would be plenty of room for people to frolic in each of them. Ann and I went to the bedroom to get ready for the pleasurable evening that we expected. We changed into our sexiest negligées and returned to the living room where the others were awaiting us.

Uncle Bill commented, "You know that you didn't have to put those on. You're only going to be wearing them for about two minutes."

Ann replied, "Yeah, but it's having the desired effect. Your cocks are already getting hard. In addition, we are helping mom and Aunt Betty out because Jim and Andy are getting hard too."

Mom opened her blouse and unhooked her bra. Then she lifted her bra revealing those beautiful tits of hers, saying, "I think that these bodies are in good enough shape that we can get their cocks hard on our own."

Andy began to fondle mom's boobs, saying, "Aunt Jessie, these are beautiful. I still can't decide if yours or Ann's are the second best set that I've ever seen."

Mom furled her eyebrows as she asked, "You mean that I'm not even in contention for first place? Who gets that honor?"

I laughed at her, "Mom, remember that is Oedipus. There is no part of your body or any other woman's body that can compare with his mother's body. Aunt Betty could probably lay there like a limp dish rag while he fucked her and he would still say that it was the best pussy that he ever had."

As they were laughing, the mothers led our cousins down the hall to the guest room. Ann and I followed daddy and Uncle Bill to the master bedroom and we began to unbutton their shirts as they were kissing us. Uncle Bill was kissing Ann and playing with her tits while daddy was doing the same with me. When their shirts had been tossed aside, Ann and I worked at removing their pants and underwear. With their pants and shorts around their ankles, daddy and Uncle Bill stopped kissing us long enough to sit down on the bed to remove their shoes and socks and to toss their pants and underwear aside. Ann and I had removed our nightgowns and moved to middle of the bed.

Four naked bodies were locked in an embrace on that king-sized bed. Uncle Bill resumed kissing my sister as he played with her tits. Daddy was kissing me and working on my tits causing my nipples to reach nearly two inches in length. I could feel that hard ten-inch cock pressing into my hip. When he placed his mouth over one of my tits and began sucking, I was in seventh heaven. When daddy sucked on my tits, it was the one time that I was happy that I had small tits. He was able to take the whole thing into his mouth. He continued to alternate his oral assault from one tit to the other.

I have never been sure if it is my love for daddy or it is his expert ability; but he is the only man who can have me on the verge of an orgasm just from sucking my tits. He was able to sense how close I was and he moved his head between my legs and began to kiss all around those tender lips. Soon his tongue parted those lips. Tonight, daddy did not spend an endless time probing that deep channel with his tongue. He went straight to my clit. When he first made contact with that sensitive nub, my legs stiffened and my ass lifted a foot off of the bed. I am sure that they could hear my wails in the next room and I began to cum. When my ass returned to the bed and my legs went limp, daddy moved his face to mine and I was sucking my own juices off of his tongue.

Daddy was rolling a condom over that prodigious member of his and moved above me. He positioned the bulbous head of that dick at the entrance to my waiting and willing snatch. The pleasure was incredible as he slid that thing into me. I was so wet that I am sure that I could have taken the whole thing in a single stroke; but daddy was willing to be patient. He continued to slide it a little farther in on each stroke. It took him several minutes to get his entire cock inside of me; but it was well worth the wait. The pleasure was immeasurable and apparently Uncle Bill was giving Ann just as much pleasure. I had almost forgotten that they were next to us on the bed until I heard Ann began to scream as her own orgasm approached. Daddy's cock driving into was me was bringing me to point where my screams began to match those of Ann. As I was experiencing a powerful orgasm, we heard screams coming from the next room. Apparently our cousins were keeping the other two women as satisfied as Ann and me. As I was coming down from an enjoyable cum, I could feel that daddy was filling his condom with that tasty juice.

We held each other tightly for some time and then I helped him remove his condom from his cock. I licked the remaining juices off of his cock and then kissed him. I looked over and saw the blissful smile on Ann's face and I leaned toward her and gave her a kiss. I said, "Daddy's cock is about half hard; do you want to feel that thing in you?"

Ann replied, "Yeah, if he's willing to be patient. Uncle Bill did such a good job on me that it will take a few minutes to get enough energy to put everything into it."

I kissed her again and then moved across her voluptuous body to be next to Uncle Bill. I began to kiss him and he ardently returned those kisses. We spent a considerable amount of time arousing each other before he asked me to roll on to my belly. I eagerly awaited what was coming next. I moved my knees under me to elevate my ass as Uncle Bill sheathed his cock. He moved behind me and started to slide that seven-inch poker into my wet eager pussy. He began slowly and I was enjoying this pace. I felt my own arousal level rising and when the first of a series of cums began, he started to increase the pace and the power of his thrusts. I had had several small orgasms when he began to grunt and then he came.

Uncle Bill and I held each other as we watched daddy and Ann conclude their fuck with violent orgasms. The two of them laid together and relaxed for some time before Ann asked, "Is it time to switch again or are you guys going to take a bit to recharge your batteries?"

Daddy smiled, "I'm definitely not ready to quit yet; but it will probably be another half an hour or more before I'm ready to go again."

Ann rolled over to face me and said, "I know what will speed up the recharging process for them."

She put her arms around me and began to kiss me. We continued to kiss and fondle each other's boobs and then moved into position to start to sixty-nine. I loved the taste of my sister's pussy and the way that she was eagerly lapping at mine, I'm sure that she was enjoying its taste. When we had both cum, we looked at daddy and Uncle Bill. Their cocks had returned to full staff.

When I moved into daddy's arms, he said, "I have a suggestion. This bed is big enough for four people to fuck in; but it's cramped for four to sleep in. That's especially true when two of them toss and turn in their sleep like Bill and Ann do. I'll probably be ready for sleep after another one. Why don't Jenny and I go down the hall and that way we can go to sleep when we're finished?"

The opportunity to spend the night in daddy's arms was extremely appealing to me. I jumped out of bed and asked, "Is that all right with you two?"

Ann replied, "That's cool. That way if someone wakes up in the middle of the night and they're horny, they don't have to worry about waking the others."

Daddy and I walked naked down the hall to the room that Ann and I had been sharing. We got into bed together and were soon in each other's arms. Neither of us was in any hurry. We took so long that the word 'foreplay' needed to be changed to 'eight play.' Eventually, I was aching for the feel of daddy's cock inside of my pussy. I urged him to his back and moved above him. I looked at that large staff pointing at the ceiling and steadied it with my hand. I moved the head between the lips of my pussy and sat, taking the entire length in one stroke. I knew that being his third fuck of the night that daddy would take a long time so I began at a very slow pace. I can't remember when a fuck took this long; but I was beginning to feel a cum approaching.

I was beginning to become concerned that I was about to cum and daddy didn't seem like he was near cumming. I know how pissed it gets me when a guy gets his rocks off and leaves me hanging. I wasn't about to do that to anybody; but I surely wouldn't do it to the guy that I loved more than any guy that I have ever had sex with. My orgasm was getting closer and closer and I was trying to slow down to allow daddy catch up with me. Daddy sensed my concern and he said, "If you're ready, honey, don't worry about me. If you cum before me, we'll just have another all night fuck." That reminded me of an earlier night that daddy and I had spent together. We had fallen asleep with his hard cock in me and we had slept for hours like that.

The prospect of repeating that glorious experience caused me to increase my pace and in no time, I was cumming harder than I had all night. I collapsed against daddy's chest and straightened my legs out behind me. Daddy gently rolled us to our sides and we held each other tightly. It didn't take long for both of us to fall asleep in that position. I have no idea how long we slept; but I was awakened by the feeling of my pussy walls contracting and releasing against that beautiful cock that had been inside of me for all of these hours.

I opened my eyes and saw that daddy was looking at my face. I knew that he had probably been awake for some time. Just like the last time, he had been content to wait for me to awaken before cumming. He wanted to enjoy it with me. I rolled to my back and pulled daddy with me. I urged him, "Now, daddy. I'm almost there so it won't take me long to cum."

Daddy began sliding his cock in and out of my pussy and as I had predicted, it did not take me long to start to cum. When I woke up, it felt like daddy was about ready to bust a nut, so I have no idea how he lasted as long as he did. His ability to hold back is one of the things that makes him a great lover. Soon we were both enjoying the thrills of mind-blowing orgasms.

We held each other for some time until daddy said, "I think that we had better get up and shower. We still have to pack and we have to leave for the airport in a couple of hours."

Daddy and I enjoyed a shower together and then we started to pack for our trip home. One by one, the others began emerging from the rooms where they had spent the evening. It was nearly nine o'clock when all of our luggage was loaded into the cars and we went out for a late breakfast. Shortly after noon we were in the air on our flight home. Mom and Aunt Betty had agreed that they would get in touch in the spring to schedule our next visit.

-- Watch for this story to continue as Jenny Bangs a Wedding.

12