All Comments on 'Jenny, John and Nicole'

by Thomas Drablézien

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Excellent debut!

Although the narrative gets a little frantic when Nicole first launches into her "Mistress" act - the more methodical build-up in the opening third is far more effective, and the action is compressed rather too heavily as John and Nicole get down 'n' dirty - you manage to calm it down by the close and leave the tale on a high note. The regular switching between p.o.v. and the overlapping of the individual timelines works really well, and is well-suited to this story. I do hope you decide to provide us with the sequel you hint at in Nicole's final remarks (especially if the fourth character has no idea what he's getting into), and look forward very much to your next contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Slow down

And try not to move from telling the story in past tense then slipping in to present tense.

Cummed? Or came?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas Drablézien@Thomas Drablézien
For some time I have considered myself to be a 'Dirty Old Man' and worked hard to maintain that status. The qualities of 'Man' and 'Dirty' came to me naturally and required no effort on my part to achieve. However the 'Old' part of this epithet has taken much time and practic...