Jenny Learns To Be A Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god. Oh yes. Eat me you fat slut. Eat my cunt you cum slut. Fuck my clit with your tongue bitch. Yesssss. Yes I'm going to cum in your face you dirty slut. I'm going to fill your chubby face with my hot cum. Yesssss"

And with that Jenny felt her aunt spurt - yes actually spurt - right into her open mouth. Jenny was so surprised. She knew that nothing like that happened when she came. Her aunt Louise was still clamping her thighs tight around her head, and her hips were bucking, and then it happened again - another spurt of hot liquid into her mouth. It tasted sour and hot and pungent and Jenny couldn't believe she had made her Aunt spurt into her mouth.

A few minutes later, her aunt had recovered. She had moved to Jenny's bed, and was lying there, smiling, benevolent and happy.

"Come here baby. Lie next to me," Aunt Louise said, pointing to the space next to her on Jenny's queen size bed.

"You've been a good girl," her aunt said lazily. "That was good for a first attempt. And you do see that things will go so much better if you obey my rules. Won't they?"

"Yes Auntie," Jenny replied. She was desperate to cum. Her aunt's taste still filled her mouth and her own clit wasn't satisfied.

"Aunt?"

"Yes baby?"

"May I touch myself?"

"Yes baby. But you mustn't cum until I say so." her aunt replied.

With a sigh of relief Jenny started to rub her clit and finger her cunt. She was so needy and her fingers soon found a good rhythm. Her aunt turned over onto her side to watch and then started playing with her nipple. Yes - the sore one. Her aunts fingers pinched it gently. But the soreness and bruising was so intense that the pain shot through it. But it seemed to intensify the feeling in her clit, and Jenny just moaned and rubbed harder.

It didn't take long before Jenny was close to cumming. She started to moan. She needed to cum. Badly.

"Please Auntie, I need to cum!" she moaned.

"Not yet baby," answered her aunt.

Jenny didn't know what to do. She knew if she didn't stop rubbing she would cum. But she didn't want to stop. She wanted to cum.

"Oh please. Please. Please let me cummmmm!" she moaned.

"Not yet!" her auntie barked out, pinching her nipple harder. The pain didn't help.

"Auntie. I beg you. I have to. Pulease?" Jenny begged as she felt the orgasm start to build in her loins.

"No. You have to hold it."

"Please. Please. PLEASE!" Jenny begged as the orgasm grew inside her. Her aunt was stroking both breasts now, pinching the nipples, watching her niece getting closer and closer.

"No baby. Don't cum or I'll have to punish you."

But Jenny couldn't hold it any longer. The orgasm hit her body like a strike of lightning, making her spasm uncontrollably, her pussy on fire, her fingers pushing into her cunt, her mouth wide open with the moan as she cried out: "Oh god YES!"

Auntie Louise looked at Jenny as she came, watching her chubby niece spasm and moan in front of her. She might have just seen her niece disobey her, but she looked like the cat who had got the cream. If Jenny had opened her eyes just then she might have wondered exactly what Auntie Louise had in store for her.

*****

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Impregnating Jenny Jenny's aunt has more in mind for her than she realizes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories