Jenny Plays with the Big Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers

With all the changes we girls were putting little Jenny through, it would take a long, long time for her to ever return to being my little brother Jimmy again. But I had a feeling that before that time ever came about, she would no longer mind the change-over. At this point I added a dark blush to her cheeks and then finished with a heavy application of a wet-looking lipstick to her lips, a shade which matched her nails, one that was also semi-permanent.

Now done with her makeup, I moved down to her hands and finished off by painting her nails the same hooker red as her toenails. As I was doing this, Julie was preparing to pierce our dear sister's ears. Using an ice cube to numb the ear lobe, she took a sterilized needle and pierced two holes in each ear, putting silver trainers in each hole to keep them open until they healed enough to place regular earrings in them. She asked if she should pierce her bellybutton, but I thought that was a bit overkill for now.

At this point, all that was left to finish our creation was her hair and perfume, things that would be best left for those times when Jenny wasn't flat on her back or wasting away in bed. Thus, we put her back in her satin teddy and put the blankets back over her now extremely feminine body, and with extremely wet, hot and horny pussy's, said a tired and yet excited goodnight, anticipating a wild morning in a couple of hours.

Suddenly, for the first time, I began to wonder what Mother was going to say when/if, or rather, if/when, oh hell, forget that, WHEN she finds out what I'd done to her son, her precious little boy. Oh shit, shit shit! I'll never get to sleep now!

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers
12