Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After welcoming our aunt and uncle, we turned to say hello to our cousins. They were both every bit as good-looking as their pictures led me to believe. Andy was the oldest at twenty years old. He was going to be a junior in college in the fall. He looked to be about six foot tall and probably weighed a little less than two hundred pounds. His brother, Jim, was just a little shorter and looked to be about ten pounds heavier. He would start his sophomore year in college during the coming year. They both appeared to be a little shy. I caught a glimpse of Jim's crotch as he reached for one of the suitcases and found that Ann and I were succeeding in our attempts to turn them on -- at least one of them was succumbing.

Mom led everyone into the house. As the rest of them filed through the doorway, Ann and I looked at each other and gave each other a high five. She asked me, "Did you see Andy's cock rising as he looked at us?"

I licked my lips as I answered, "No, but I sure saw how Jim was 'rising' to the occasion." Mom had just finished pointing the boys toward Ann's room and Uncle Bill and Aunt Betty to the guest room. She looked at us and shook her head as a bewildered look crossed her face.

Daddy saw the look on her face and asked, "Jessie, what's wrong?"

Mom just waved him off and said, "It's nothing, Gary. Your daughters and I just don't seem to be in agreement on a certain subject."

"What don't you agree on?"

Mom quickly attempted to get him off of the subject by saying, "It's nothing major. You and I can talk about it later. Right now, I am going to see if Bill and Betty need any help getting settled." Then as she started toward the guest room, she whispered to us in passing, "The boys can probably get settled on their own. I think that the two of you have given them enough help for this morning." Ann and I smiled at each other and moved toward my room.