Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers

The bikinis that we wore on this day were not as revealing as the ones that we had worn the day before; but they left very little to the imagination. When we had arranged our sunscreen, sunglasses, reading materials and soft drinks on the table, Ann suggested that we should take a dip. She thought that this would be the ideal time because there was no one to observe if our suits did not remain in place. These bikinis were definitely made for lounging and not for swimming. After a few minutes in the water, my bottoms had ridden up into the crack of my ass and into my pussy. Half of my bald pussy was exposed, as was one cheek of my ass. The other cheek was barely covered. One of Ann's bulbous tits was halfway out of her top and the other tit was totally exposed.

By the time that I had reached my chaise lounge, I had rearranged my bottoms so that they were no longer uncomfortably riding up into my ass and pussy. I was now comfortable, although I made sure that very little of my lower anatomy was covered. Ann did not bother trying to rearrange her top; she simply pulled it off and tossed it on the deck next to our table. We each applied an ample amount of sunscreen to our legs and the front of our torsos. We had soaked in the sun's rays for about twenty minutes when we hear a car door slamming in the driveway. Ann quickly reached down and picked up her top and put it in place.

As she picked up a bottle of sunscreen, Ann said, "If that's the boys, they'll see us out here and go change so that they can join us. Quick, on your belly and I'll put some lotion on you; then you can get my back. If we hurry, we can be done before they get out here. I had just finished with Ann's back when Jim and Andy came out the back door. The anticipation of what they were hoping for had both of their cocks stretching the material of their brief swimsuits. As they were approaching us, Ann asked them where our dads had gone. Andy informed us that they had gone to see an old friend of their father.

As they were beginning to sit down on chairs next to us, the slamming of car doors in the driveway was heard again. I reached down and pulled my bikini bottoms away from my pussy, giving them a fleeting glimpse of my treasure. As I let the bottoms snap back into place, I said, "That is probably our mothers. You two should get into the pool, so that they don't notice your hard-ons." The two of them moved to the edge of the pool and dove in. They were hanging on the edge of the pool when our mothers came out to the pool area.

As they approached, Aunt Betty said, "The golf game must be over. Where are your fathers?"

From the edge of the pool, Andy said, "They went to see some friend of dad's. They said that they are going to Le Bistro for lunch and that you should meet them there. They said that they would probably be there by about one-thirty."

Mom looked at her watch and said, "It a quarter after now; we had better get a move on."

Aunt Betty said, "Yeah. Let's go." Then to me she whispered, "Are they in the water to hide the fact that their cocks are hard?"

I just smiled and nodded. This brought a broad grin to the face of my aunt and as she was walking away with mom, I heard her say, "They're making progress. This is great."

The distinct sound of a car engine starting in front of the house brought the boys out of the water. This was my cue to stand up and say, "Ann, I think that I have had enough sun. I'm going inside."

Ann stood up and said, "Yeah. Me, too."

As we started to walk away, Andy hollered, "Hey, I thought that you guys would stay out here with us for a while."

As I was walking toward the house, I looked over my shoulder and said, "You don't have to stay out here by yourselves, if you don't want to."

They looked at each other and followed us into the house. Ann and I were setting all of our paraphernalia on the table when Andy asked, "Jenny, are you still going spend some time practicing with me this afternoon, like you said last night?"

I rubbed the bulge in the front of his swimsuit and said, "This looks like it needs some attention. Besides, I don't make commitments that I don't intend to keep."

Jim had moved behind Ann and wrapped his arms around her, rubbing his palms on her flat belly, as he asked, "How about you? Do you think that we could get together for a while?"

Ann turned around and kissed him as she said, "I had better. You look like you are about ready to cum in your swimsuit." She grabbed his hand and led him down the hall. I reached out and grabbed Andy's thick cock and pulled him down the hall. As we moved down the hallway, I reached back and untied the top to my bikini and removed it. I noticed that Ann already had her top in her hand and one of Jim's hands was feeling one of those fine globes.

Ann and Jim disappeared behind the door of her bedroom and Andy and I moved into my room. I tossed my top aside and as I started to pull my bottoms off, I reached into the nightstand drawer and removed a handful of condoms and tossed them on top of the nightstand. Andy had to struggle to remove his swimsuit. He had some difficulty pulling that tight, wet suit over his thick, hard cock. When he was finally naked, he wrapped those strong arms around my thin body and we tumbled to the middle of the bed. I was enjoying the feel of his muscular, masculine body against mine as we kissed each other.

He was using one hand to alternately caress my boobs, while the other was probing between the puffy lips of my pussy. His head dropped to my tits and he vigorously sucked on them. After several minutes of rubbing my pussy and sucking on my tits, he raised his head to say, "I really love having sex with you; but I don't ever want anyone to videotape us together."

I raised my head and, in a curious tone, asked, "Why?"

"Well, with your small boobs and bald pussy, I'd be afraid that I would get arrested for child pornography."

I cupped my boobs and tugged on my enlarged nipples, saying, "Look, dumb-fuck, pre-pubescent girls don't have nipples that get more than two-inches long when they're excited."

He moved my hands and as his face was descending upon my chest, he said, "Yeah. You're right about that. I am just happy that yours get that big. ... And I am real happy that I am the one that is causing them to get that big."

As he started lapping at my long nipples with his tongue, I began to stroke his cock, saying, "And I'm happy that I am the one who is causing this to get so thick."

After several minutes of attention to my tits, he started kissing his way down across my navel and my lower abdomen. His journey finally ended as he slithered his tongue between the wet lips of my wanting pussy. His jabs into my needy hole were sometimes long and deep and sometimes short and shallow. He varied the speed and the depth of his penetration on each stroke. Occasionally, he would make a stab at my throbbing clit. I was sure that Ann had given him some instruction in this area the night before. He was doing a fantastic job on me this afternoon. I had cum about three times when he finally let up on his assault.

As I was catching my breath, Andy was sliding a condom over that hard, thick piece of meat. As he was poised between my legs, he started to probe at the lips of my pussy with rubbery head of that hard member. As the head started to slip between those lips, it felt like my entire pussy just opened up and sucked him into me. He was buried balls-deep in my quivering chasm. As quickly as the walls of my pussy sucked him in, they clamped tightly on his cock. My pussy walls had a vice-like grip on that thick spear that had invaded it.

Normally, I have pretty good muscle control over my pussy; today, however, I was unable to loosen the grip on his cock. It was held so tightly that, for about thirty seconds, he could not even slide his cock in or out of me. At last, the grip was released and he started fucking me real slow. My pussy walls continued to be out of control and they started contracting and relaxing. The action on his cock was like that of a milkmaid squeezing and pulling on the tit of a cow. Consequently, Andy did not last very long this time. As he spurted his juices, he collapsed against my chest and kissed me tenderly on the mouth. While we were lying there, his cock slipped from my wet pussy and he rolled off of me.

We continued to hold each other for quite some time. When I glanced down and saw that his cock was still laying limp across his thigh, I knew that this experience had taken a lot out of him. As satisfying as the multiple orgasms I had experienced were, I was still in the mood for more. That wet noodle hanging from his groin wasn't going to do me much good. I sat up and removed his full condom and started to lick his cum off of his cock. This was having some positive effect on him as he began to rise a little bit. I took that entire organ into my mouth and started giving him a blowjob that he wouldn't forget for a while. As his cock began to stiffen, he began to drive it harder into my face. When his cock was fully hard, he pulled my face from his groin, saying, "I'm not wasting this one on your mouth; I want it in your pussy."

When his beautiful cock popped free from my mouth, he pushed me face down on the bed. He slid behind me and probed the opening to my cunt with the bulbous head of that thick cock. When he was sure that he had it lined up right, he began to slide it in and out of my wet snatch. As he took slow easy strokes, he had one hand on one of my tits and the other was fingering my swollen clit. As he drove in and out of me, the muscle control of my pussy was back to normal. Now, the walls of that velvety chamber were molding to his cock like a well-fitting glove. The strokes of that fat dick in my pussy, coupled with his fingers working on my clit had me cumming well before he was ready to unload. As he fucked me from the rear, I had pulled my knees underneath me to raise my ass in the air, giving him better access to my pussy. I had cum so many times that I was unsure if I could hold my ass in the air any longer. As I was about to collapse face first on the bed, Andy unloaded his cum. His cock popped out of my pussy and both of his hands moved to my throbbing breasts.

We both relaxed to catch our breath. After a minute or so, I told him, "I am going to get a soft drink. Do you want one?" He told me that he thought that that would be a good idea. I pulled a T-shirt over my head and went to the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen, it didn't even register in my brain that I heard voices at the front of the house. I grabbed two sodas and as I was closing the refrigerator door, I heard the front door opening. My parents and my aunt and uncle came walking through the door. It was apparent that they had stopped off to have a few drinks after they ate lunch. They weren't drunk; but they were 'enjoyable' -- that is probably the most descriptive term that I could use.

As they came through the door, I said, "Hi, everyone."

Daddy walked over to me and wrapped his strong arms around my body and embraced me. As well fucked as I was at the time, the closeness of his body was making me horny. Daddy said, "I thought that you kids would all be out by the pool on a day like today."

I smiled at him, not knowing how much I should tell him. I answered, "We were, Daddy. We were all four out there for quite a while. We got tired and all of us came in and went to bed."

I glanced at my mother and Aunt Betty and they each had knowing smiles on their faces. Daddy smiled and said, "Well, you had better tell them to get out of bed because we are going to have a cook-out tonight. I am going to light the fire in just a few minutes, so we should be eating in about an hour." My daddy believes in cooking slowly over a low fire. He hates burned food.

Daddy was about halfway to the back door when we all heard a bellow, "Oh, fuck yes. Deeper, deeper, I'm about to fucking cum." Daddy stopped dead in his tracks and a sudden pall fell over the entire room.

Daddy took two steps toward the hallway before Mom moved in front of him. He asked, rhetorically, "Was that Ann? Who the hell is she with?" He looked at Uncle Bill and Aunt Betty, saying, "Is that one of your sons back there with my daughter?" Aunt Betty and Uncle Bill were trying to think of a way to answer without getting Daddy any more excited than he already appeared to be. Then Daddy shocked everyone when he said, "If it's one of your sons; I can't bitch. If I fuck THEIR mother, I guess that I can't bitch if they fuck MY daughter." Then he looked at me and asked, "Which one is back there with Ann?"

I meekly answered, "Jim."

He pointed at the two sodas in my hands and said, "Then I suppose that the second soda is for Andy, who is probably in your bed."

"Yes."

"Sit down, girl; we need to have a talk. ... This involves everyone, so the rest of you come on over and join us. I am not going to drag the other three naked bodies out here, Jenny. I expect that when we are done here that you will convey my thoughts to them. ... Look, it's not right; but it is a fact of life. Father's hope that their sons can have sex early and often as they are growing up; but they expect that their daughters to remain virgins until their wedding day. Hell, depending on the guy that the girl marries, some fathers hope that their daughters stay virgins after they are married. Now, I have known for some time that you girls were no longer virgins; but I wouldn't openly admit it. It gave me more peace of mind keeping my head in the sand.

"Jenny, you and Ann have done a good job of keeping me from knowing for sure what you have been up to, sexually. This pleased me for two reasons. One, I didn't have to admit, even to myself, what I really knew. Second, if I didn't know about it that meant that you were probably being discrete and, hopefully, safe. Now, I am not going to try to tell you what your sex life should be like. Hell, most of the world would disapprove of the way that your mother and I conduct our sex life. Shit, your mother fucks her brother and I fuck his wife. When they're not around I fuck any one that I can. Hell, when it comes to women, I only have three basic rules. I don't fuck sluts. I don't fuck married women unless I know that it is all right with their husbands and I always practice safe sex. Now, I hope that you girls and, although they're not my sons, those boys will follow those basic rules. But remember the rule that is an umbrella for the rest is to use discretion. Do you guys think that you can live with that?"

I just looked at Daddy for several seconds and then said, "I'm sorry that I didn't know about these rules earlier." I looked at Mom and Aunt Betty, and then I glanced at Uncle Bill. I looked back at Daddy and asked, "Maybe, I can correct it now. Daddy and Uncle Bill, do you mind if I fuck your wives?"

Simultaneously, they both demanded, "What?"

Mom and Aunt Betty began to laugh and Aunt Betty said, "Gary, you said that one of the rules was that you don't fuck married women unless it is all right with their husbands. Jenny didn't know about the rule, so now she wants to know if it is all right with you and Bill that she had sex with Jessie and me."

Daddy shook his head and said, "Jesus Christ, Jenny has been busier than hell; hasn't she? Yes, honey, it all right for you to have sex with your mother and your aunt. Shit, have sex with your sister, if you want."

I picked up the two cans of soda and said, "I already have. ... Does this mean that Ann is going to get her birthday present?"

Daddy shook his head again and asked, "Does everyone here know what she wants?" When everyone nodded their head, he added, "Hell, yes. I was just waiting until she was ready. I didn't want to push myself on her."

I started to leave the room as I said, "That will make her happy; but just remember, I am next." I calmly walked down the hall toward my room.

I was just about to enter my room when the other door opened and Ann whispered, "Get in here."

I walked in and saw that Andy had moved to that room. Andy explained that he had started laughing at Ann's outburst until he realized that I hadn't returned yet. He peeked out of the door and saw our parents were home and he ducked into Ann's room. Apparently, he felt that there was safety in numbers. They were concerned that the two fathers might be a little upset, particularly daddy. I explained that daddy had started out like he was going to be upset until he realized that that was the hypocrite in him coming out. I told them that he actually took it quite well and explained how he postulated about the situation. Ann and I snuck back into my room and we put our swimsuits on. Ann and I wore one-piece suits since we were planning on actually going into the water on that evening.

We went out to the patio where no more was said about our earlier conversation or Ann's outburst. Ann and I were in the water when the boys came out of the house. They immediately got into the water and it was only a matter of seconds that a hand was probing my ass. The way that Ann pushed Andy away told me that her ass or pussy was being fondled as well. We may have pushed them away; but we didn't push them that far. We made sure that we groped them often enough that they were not comfortable getting out of the water when the food was ready.

As we were preparing our plates, Daddy told us that we were welcome to have a beer if we wanted one. Ann told him that we would wait because we were probably going out later that evening. She said that she wasn't chancing getting caught drinking as a minor this close to her twenty-first birthday. Ann told the guys that they should go change and then she and I went in the house to do likewise. About fifteen minutes later we met at the front door and left to go see what was happening in town.

We hit the mall and found that almost everyone there was actually shopping. There was no one our age, just hanging out. We didn't stay there long before we jumped back into the car and drove down the road to The Oaks, a small restaurant where people our age hang out. We only stayed there for about twenty minutes because this was probably the dullest night in the history of the place. Only one other person came in the entire time that we were there. Even on a dull night, there are normally fifteen to twenty people in there. With that stop proving to be a bust, we drove to one of the fast food restaurants. There are usually a lot of people hanging out in their parking lot.

There were a few people our age hanging out there and the four of us talked to several of them for a while. Ann suggested that maybe the four of us would like to go the movie. She walked inside to buy a newspaper so that she could see what was playing this evening. She brought the paper out and we looked at the movie listings over and over. There were two movies that interested the other three. Neither of them was that appealing to me. I am not really a movie theatre type of person, anyway. I have always figured, why should I pay six to ten bucks to see a movie in the theatre when I can wait three to six months and pay a buck or two to rent it and watch it in the comfort of home? There, I can watch it alone or with as many people as I like and I can see it as many times as I like. If the movie really doesn't turn me on a whole lot, I will wait the six to eighteen months for it to come out on cable.

I am not really a tightwad; I just like to get some value for my buck and a movie theatre is not where I think there is any value. For some time, I have been of the opinion that actors, like pro athletes are grossly overpaid and I don't want to foot the bill for these spoiled prima donnas.

The movie that the other three selected was one of those shoot-'em-up, action, martial arts type movies. This one had a couple of those pretty boys starring who pretend that they can whip everyone in the world with their hands and their feet. When I see some of these movies, I wonder why when the hero gets in his classic martial arts stance, ready to take on the world, somebody doesn't just pull a gun and shoot the dumb bastards. I am not a gun person either and I abhor violence in real life. But give me a break; fiction is one thing. Most of this crap is too far fetched for cartoons.

mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers