Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers

Needless to say, I begged off on the movie. The other three spent a considerable amount of time trying to convince me to change my mind, to no avail. I convinced Ann to drop me off at home before they went to the movie. Reluctantly, she finally agreed. I sat in the back seat with Jim on the way home. I was rubbing his cock through his shorts when I asked him, "Has Ann let you get this thing up her ass, yet."

He glanced at Ann and then back at me and answered, "No, not yet. But I think that that is a good idea."

Ann was listening to us and she shouted, "Damn you, Jenny. He gets enough ideas on his own. Don't be giving him any more. I am not sure, yet, if I want anyone to fuck me in the ass."

Ann pulled into our driveway and I started to get out of the car. I reached over and rubbed Jim's cock again and said, "If you guys get home at a reasonable hour, I will probably be in the mood for some more sex." I then closed the door and began walking toward the house as Ann and the boys drove down the street.

As I opened the front door, I could hear voices coming from the back yard. I figured that my parents and my aunt and uncle stayed in the back yard to either swim or drink or both. I thought that I would go out and say hello to them before I went to my room for some rest. When I arrived in the kitchen, I was a little bit shocked to see Mom, naked on her hands and knees while Uncle Bill was driving his cock into her pussy from the rear. I quickly moved over by the kitchen table where I could see what was going on out in back without exposing myself to the people that I was trying to observe.

Before sitting down, I grabbed a beer from the refrigerator. I positioned my chair so that I could see a fairly wide panorama of the back yard without them being able to see me. I almost choked on my beer when I caught sight of Daddy. He was bare-ass naked and lying on his back. His huge cock was standing straight in the air. My sister had not exaggerated when she had described it. It was the largest, most beautiful cock that I have ever set eyes upon. I trembled as I saw those bulging veins on that large shaft. My mouth watered and my pussy dripped at the sight of that bulbous purple helmet capping that wonderful looking organ. I wanted to rush out there and lick off that sticky fluid that I saw oozing from the end of that phallus.

I had been so enthralled at Daddy's gorgeous cock that I hadn't even noticed that Aunt Betty was with him. I was totally envious of Aunt Betty as I saw her lick that pre-cum from the end of his dick. Then I was in awe as I saw her move astride him and start to slide that wondrously tasting pussy of hers over the end of that monstrous cock. She strained as the head of his cock penetrated the swollen folds of her pussy lips. She hesitated for a couple of moments to adjust to the feel of that thick tool invading her body and then she started to slide up and down on it. It took her about six strokes to be totally impaled on that over-sized, swollen spear. I empathized with the rapturous look on my aunt's face as she rode Daddy for what seemed to be an eternity.

Daddy was content to just lie there while Aunt Betty did all of the work. I watched, in fascination, as her facial expressions kept changing every couple of strokes. I wish that I had an idea of how many orgasms she had experienced while riding Daddy's wonderful cock. The excitement of watching them had me ready to cum. Suddenly, Daddy grabbed her hips and started to arch his back trying to get that large tool deeper into her pussy. Then, they both were suddenly still. Aunt Betty fell against his chest and they embraced. After a short bit, Aunt Betty kissed him and slid her pussy off of his now soft cock. It was then that I realized that I had been so enamored with Daddy's cock that I hadn't even noticed one of them slip a condom over it.

As Aunt Betty was discarding the full condom, Mom and Uncle Bill moved over next to them. Uncle Bill and Aunt Betty kissed, as did Mom and Daddy. Soon, the four of them started to pick up articles of clothing that were scattered about. This was my signal that they were about to return to the house. I grabbed my almost full beer can and scrambled down the hall so that I would be out of sight when they came inside. Safely secured in my bedroom, I peered down the hallway to see if I could tell what they were going to do next.

I heard voices for quite some time and occasionally caught a fleeting glimpse of a naked body walking across the room. My shorts had hit the floor the second that I had entered my room and I was fingering myself while I tried to see what else I could. Four naked bodies, each person holding a bundle of clothing, started to walk down the hallway. Then, I saw my parents enter their bedroom and my aunt and uncle went into the guest room together. I closed the door to my room and discarded my T-shirt. I walked over to my dresser and chugged the remainder of my beer. I knew that I was too excited for my fingers to do a satisfactory job, so I reached to the bottom of a dresser drawer and took out my trusty vibrator.

I was naked on my bed with my legs spread and my vibrator was sliding in and out of my wet snatch when the bedroom door was suddenly flung open. There stood Ann with her shorts open and her tits hanging out. She was flanked by Jim and Andy. They each had their pants unzipped and their half-hard cocks were sticking out. Ann walked straight to the bed and put her hand on my vibrator and started working it in and out. The boys were quickly getting their clothes off as Ann said, "Jenny, you should have come to the movie. You wouldn't have cared that you didn't like it. These guys wouldn't keep their hands off of me. It got so bad that I had to give them each a blowjob just to slow them down a little."

I told her, "I am really sure that it really pained you to have to do that."

Ann motioned for Jim to come over and start fucking me. She tossed the vibrator aside, as she said, "It did; I wanted to fuck them. I just couldn't figure out how to do it in the movie theatre. ... Now you look like you need a hard cock instead of that damn vibrator. Come on, Jim. Stick it to her." She then finished undressing and said to Andy, "Let's go. I'm tired of doing all the giving. It's time to receive."

As Andy started to slide his fat cock into my sister, he said, "What do you mean? You've been receiving all night. You received a mouthful of cum from Jim and another mouthful from me.

Ann hollered, "But my pussy hasn't had any attention. Now shut up and fuck me."

Jim's long, thin cock felt a whole lot better sliding into me than that plastic vibrator had. I had been very close to cumming when the three of them barged into the room and it didn't take Jim long to bring me back to that point. I was cumming hard and it was apparent that Jim was not near that point yet. He must have been the last one that Ann gave a blowjob to. He kept pumping into me and did not seem to be in any hurry. I had come down from the high of that first orgasm and now I could feel another building up. This one wasn't going to come too quickly and I hoped that Jim would be able to last long enough to bring me over the edge.

Jim was still driving that long spike into me with slow, easy strokes as I looked over to see that Ann and Andy had both just collapsed in a heap next to us on the bed. They were apparently spent from their just completed frantic fuck. Jim and I continued at our slow leisurely pace until I was nearing the brink of another furious cum. I was just feeling the beginning of that pleasant rush when Jim's pace quickened and I knew that he, also, was just about there. I could feel that he was erupting, just as a good, strong cum hit me. We laid together relaxing for a few minutes before I sat up.

The four of us were sitting in a circle when Andy asked, "What, did you miss us so much while we were gone that you had to use your vibrator?"

I smiled at him, as I said, "No. I just got turned on watching our parents fuck."

Jim said, "Why would you get so turned on watching your mom and dad fuck?"

I glared at him, as I said, "No. You don't understand. Jim, I was watching your dad fuck my mother. And Aunt Betty was fucking daddy. It was really a turn on.

Ann said, "Shit, I would like to have been here to see that. Daddy did tell you earlier tonight that they did that; didn't he?"

I replied, "Yeah. But it's one thing to hear someone tell you about something; seeing it, though, is a totally different experience. Hell, I was wearing shorts when I was watching them; but I'll bet that my pussy juice is still on the chair that I was sitting on."

Jim said, "It must have really turned you on. I don't think that I got six strokes in before you started cumming. Usually, I am afraid that I'll cum before you and I'll leave you hanging."

I kissed him and said, "Thank you for caring. Yesterday, it wouldn't have mattered to you; but the biggest problem was that you wouldn't have known the difference."

Andy asked, "Do you think that we are near being ready for the main event."

I answered, "I don't think that your mother would think that you were fumble-fucks if you went to bed with her right now. I think, though, that you might be able to surprise the hell out of her if you wait until the end of the week. Another day or two of practice should do wonders for you."

Each of the boys was beaming when they heard that last proclamation. However, the mention of the weekend brought a frown to Ann's face. She asked, "What about my request for Saturday? If you recall, that is my birthday."

I snickered when I realized that during all of the hubbub earlier in the evening that I had forgotten to tell Ann what Daddy had said about her birthday present. I said, "I'm sorry, Ann. I meant to tell you earlier; but everyone kept interrupting me with other questions. You didn't ask and I forgot to tell you. Daddy said that he has been waiting for three years for you to ask. He said that he would have done it for your eighteenth birthday if he had thought that you were ready. He was waiting for you because he didn't want it to seem like he was using parental pressure to get a piece of ass. Yes, Ann, you're gonna get fucked by daddy on Saturday night."

Ann leaned over and hugged me and gave me a big sloppy kiss before she said, "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you so very much. Oh shit, I've got to figure out where and when. I don't mind an audience when I fuck; but I don't want one the first time that Daddy and I fuck. Let me think."

I told her, "Relax, girl. Everything is all arranged. This morning, I heard daddy tell mom that he had reservations for the eight of us at the restaurant at the Heritage Hotel. I'll make reservations for a room with a king-sized bed for that night. I'll get you checked in during the day and then you will have the key when you go there for supper. The room for the night is my birthday present to you."

Ann looked at me quizzically and asked, "You seem almost as anxious for this to happen as I am. Why?"

I smirked as I said, "I want you to be happy, big sister. Seriously, you don't turn twenty-one more than once in your life. Another reason is, as I told daddy, when he is through fucking you; I am next. I want him as bad as you do; but because it is important for it to be on your birthday, I am willing to wait." I reached out and grabbed Andy's cock and said, "Enough bull shit; let's have sex." I was stoking Andy's cock and kissing him when the telephone rang.

Ann jumped off of the bed and scrambled for the telephone, hoping to answer it before it woke our parents. She told me that the call was for me. Somewhat bewildered, I went to the phone. I talked for several minutes and returned to the bed with a befuddled look on my face. Ann asked, "Who the hell is calling at a quarter to eleven at night?"

I muttered, "That was Donnie Martin."

Andy asked, "Who the hell is Donnie Martin?"

Ann quickly replied, "That's her fuck partner."

Jim said, "Oh, that's Jenny's boyfriend."

I snapped back, "He is not my boyfriend. We just have sex together, sometimes. ... Well, actually all of the time."

Andy asked, "What do you mean? You have sex with him all of the time; but he is not your boyfriend." I tried to explain to them the evolution of our relationship.

Ann said, "You still haven't explained why he called so late at night."

I told her, "He forgot about the time difference. It's not even nine o'clock in California."

Ann queried, "California. I thought you said that they were on vacation for six weeks in Minnesota."

I said, "They were. They had hardly gotten their cars unpacked when they got a call from California that his grandmother had died. So, they flew out there for the funeral. It's on Saturday. He and his mother and cousin are flying back here on Saturday evening. They are going to be back here for a week before they return to Minnesota. He called to tell me that he would be able to make it to your party on Sunday, after all. Then when he asked me if it was all right if he brought someone, I thought that he wanted to bring that bitch that he has been dating."

Ann interrupted, "Do I denote a tone of jealousy in your voice."

I snapped, "Hell, no. I'm not jealous of that bitch. I just can't stand her.

Andy asked, "If you're not jealous of her, why are you so bitter."

I retorted, "Do you know what name she came up with for me at school? She is the one who started calling me the 'virgin ice queen'."

Ann had a questioning tone as she asked, "But I thought that you got a kick out of that name?"

I replied, "I do; but it would have been a whole lot better if some guy that I wouldn't let to first base had come up with it. It's a little unnerving to be called the 'virgin ice queen' by a broad who has been going with the same guy for two years and still hasn't let him play with her bare tits. Donnie Martin is a very intelligent guy; but when it comes to this bitch, he is totally without a brain."

Ann asked, "So, who does he want to bring to the party?"

I answered, "His nineteen-year-old cousin."

Ann smiled and said, "Good, another hard cock for the party."

I laughed as I told her, "A cock on a cousin named Sarah. Sometimes, his family is a little strange; but I don't think that they are that strange."

Jim jumped in saying, "Great, another pussy."

I shook my head as I told him, "Don't get your hopes up, guys. From what Donnie told me, she might not be in your league. I guess that she is a dean's list student at Harvard."

Ann interjected, "So what? You and Donnie are both very bright and you both like to fuck."

I told her, "But we are not nineteen and just finishing our junior years at Harvard."

Andy said, "Well, I guess we will have to learn to say fellatio, cunnilingus, and fornicate instead of blowjobs, pussy eating and fucking. And we'll have to come up with a six-syllable word for doggy-style. I guess that sex can be educational."

I paused before saying, "I don't know. She might be all right. I am just naturally leery of anyone that smart. I know that I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. I get pissed off whenever people try to stereotype me because I am blond. So, let's just see what she is like when she gets here."

Jim said, "You know, it is getting close to midnight; Andy and I probably should be getting back in the other room."

I stroked Andy's cock as I said, "I'm not really ready for sleep and from the reaction that I am getting from Andy's cock, I don't think that he is either. You know, after what happened this afternoon and from what I watched earlier tonight, I don't think that anything is going to be said about where anyone spends the night." I looked at Jim and Ann and said, "You two can go in the other room or you can just get it on right here next to us; but I want to fuck Andy again tonight."

I began to kiss him and he started to play with my boobs. I looked at Ann and Jim and saw that they were eagerly attacking each other. I knew that the four of us would be sharing the same bed for the rest of the evening. For the next hour Andy and I had a very enjoyable session of sex.

mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers