Jens Delights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" Emily sat up quickly and the sheets fell away revealing her naked torso, her nipples hard and extended. "What are you doing?"

Jen smiled and reached up and tweaked Emily's nipple again, causing another jerk in her body. Emily jerked the sheet up over her tits. "I plan on introducing you to the best ways of having sex. You are a novice and I am going to teach you how to do it right!"

Emily stared. She wanted to bolt from the room, but again her pussy was damp and tingling, her nipples were on fire, especially the one that had been pinched. She also had to admit that she loved the way Jen had handled Susan. She had to actually admit that she wanted to be treated like that and used by someone. So she just sat there and stared. Little did she realize that it appeared to run in the family.

Jen smiled, knowing that things were going her way. She pulled the sheets completely off her own body. "I'm naked, too. I just love being naked. And as you can tell, all my slaves have to be naked. Do you want to be one of my slaves?" She pushed knowing that it would shock Emily.

"No, I don't. What are you doing here?" Her eyes were darting around, trying not to look at Jen's nakedness.

Back in Dana and John's room, John's dick was very hard and the women had untied him. They were now in a nice sixty-nine, Christine on top. Dana lined up John's dick with Christine's pussy and watched from about three inches as he slowly buried it into Christine. Christine moaned, but continued to eat Dana's pussy. Dana was very turned on by both that and what she was watching. She couldn't believe how much it excited her to watch her husband's dick penetrate another woman's pussy from this distance. Suddenly, John pulled it out of Christine and pointed it down at Dana. She immediately took it into her mouth, sucking Christine's juices off. She found that she loved the taste of pussy on John's dick.

Back in Emily's room, Jen was giving Emily the rush. She had told Emily exactly what she was going to do to her. Emily was aghast, but her nipples were tingling and her pussy was getting wet. She knew the signs of arousal in her own body, and she had masturbated many times, but Jen was shocking her. She couldn't get up and leave, though. Her legs wouldn't let her. Jen had some pull on her and she couldn't get away. Jen finally rubbed her own pussy and Emily watched rapturously. She couldn't take her eyes off it as Jen pleasured herself.

Jen turned to Emily. "Don't you want to get off, too?"

"Uh, no. I don't think so."

"C'mon. Everybody loves sex and even your parents are quite wild."

Emily stared at her. "I don't believe that."

"I can prove it."

Emily looked at Jen questioningly. "Okay. Prove it."

Jen got up and put her hand out. "Come with me. I'll show you something you would have never expected."

Emily hesitated and then rose. She took Jen's hand and as she was led from the room, she realized that it felt wet and it was because it was the one Jen had used to rub her pussy. But she didn't take her hand away. She just followed like a puppy, aware but no longer caring about her nudity; her mind was in a whirl and her body was becoming very aroused.

When they got to her parents' bedroom door, it was barely cracked open. Jen peaked in and slowly eased it open about an inch. She moved and put Emily in front of her so that she could see the vision before her.

Emily gasped. She could see her mother laying flat on the bed, Christine over her in the sixty-nine position eating her pussy. Her father's ass was blocking most of what he was doing, but it was obvious that he was fucking Christine while her mother licked the genitals of both. She was in shock. She tried to move back but Jen held her in place. Emily just watched as her father withdrew his dick, which she could barely see, and shoved it into her mother's mouth. Emily started breathing hard. Jen had her right arm around her, holding her tight and slowly teasing her left nipple. Jen's other arm was starting to stroke her outer pussy lips. Emily had seen so much in the last couple of days and she was so confused and turned on, that she didn't even try to stop her. Jen worked her left hand down and was stroking Emily's clit while she continued working on the nipple. Emily started to moan and then Jen pulled her back and led them back to Emily's bedroom. Jen carefully laid the over-heated and shocked young girl on the bed. Emily didn't move so Jen just leaned over and licked and sucked on a nipple. Emily moaned and put her hands on Jen's head, accepting the woman's advances. Jen smiled and slowly moved her mouth down to Emily's pussy. She parted the outer lips and licked up her cunt to her clit and gave it a couple of minutes of attention. Emily moaned and closed her eyes. Jen moved up over her and put two fingers in Emily's cunt. She stopped and waited for Emily to open her eyes. When she did, she was staring directly at Jen's face from about 12 inches.

Jen knew what she wanted to do next. "Do you want to cum, Emily?"

"Yes, please!"

"Will you be my slave and let me do whatever I want to you?"

"I... I... don't know."

Jen rubbed Emily's g-spot a little and teased her clit with her thumb, but only for a second. "Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes, please!"

"Will you be my slave and let me do whatever I want to you?"

Emily stared. Her body was on fire. She had never done anything remotely like this and she was turned on beyond her wildest dreams. Her nipples were hard and aching for attention. She was squirming, trying to get Jen to finish her off. Jen had her hand in her pussy and was doing something she had never felt before. "Please, I don't know if I can."

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

Emily stared, understanding that Jen was holding her on the edge to make this point. She knew it and still couldn't stop her answer. "Yes, I'll do anything, just make me cum!"

Jen smiled. She started rubbing Emily's g-spot and clit and bent over and sucked hard on one of Emily's nipples. It only took about 20 seconds for Emily to cum hard. She thrashed under Jen's ministrations and had an orgasm for about a minute before finally relaxing.

Emily opened her eyes and looked at Jen, who was holding up her fingers, coated in her juices. "Open up, Emily. After Mistress makes you cum, you have to clean her fingers." Emily stared at her, not wanting to do it, but finally relented under Jen's stare. She opened her mouth and Jen put her fingers in there. "Good girl, now clean them off." Emily did so.

Jen finally sat up and looked down at Emily. "Good girl. Now each day immediately after school, you and Susan are to come to my house. Understand?"

Emily stared at her, the reality of what just happened sinking in slowly. "Uh... okay."

Jen leaned over directly into Emily's face in a threatening manner. "Every time you answer me you will use Mistress or ma'am, understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Jen sat up. "Good. I'll see you tomorrow." Jen got up, put her robe on, and left Emily's room.

Emily waited for a minute and could hear the sounds from her parents' bedroom. She got up and snuck back to their door. She watched intently as her father pounded Christine's pussy. She was instantly aroused again and put her fingers down to rub her own clit. She was rubbing and her father was pounding and she had a pretty good orgasm but managed to remain quiet. Then her father suddenly screamed out that he was cumming and buried his dick in Christine. He seemed to just make short pumps as he came and came. He finally pulled back and turned a little to the side and Emily could see his dick, soaking, covered in his and Christine's combined cum. She watched closely as her mother pulled Christine's hips down and started feasting on the red-haired girl's pussy. She licked and slurped, apparently trying to get all of dad's cum out. Emily was shocked by everything that was going on, but it also turned her on so much she would spend the rest of the day thinking about it and masturbating regularly.

Jen turned and left after watching Emily for a couple more minutes from the landing. She stuck around and peeked around the corner at her to see if she would go back and watch her parents. She did. Jen smiled knowing that she had taken another. She just didn't know why she felt this compulsion to conquer them. She didn't know how she was supposed to control them all, since two would have been a full time job. She went home to discuss it with Matt.

When Jen got home she and Matt discussed what to do since Jen seemed to be recruiting slaves faster than she could train them. She also didn't need four, but that was what she now was working on. Jen told Matt that she would post some things on one of the local internet boards about a female mistress and see what she could find out.

And so Jen did some searching and, although it took a while, found that there were a couple of supposed mistresses in the area. She researched it a little further and called a woman she had befriended at the local adult store. She actually knew one of them and recommended that Jen contact her. Evidently, she was well known at the adult store.

Jen called her and arranged for this woman, Rose, to come to lunch and meet her and her subs the next Saturday. She couldn't come in the evening during the week and the two young ones didn't get out of school until late.

Christine didn't come home until 2pm. Jen stared at her. "2pm? You were over there for 6 hours? What happened?" She grinned at Christine as Christine stripped. "Did John suddenly grow a second dick? You can't tell me that he was able to fuck for this long."

Christine smiled. "No, but after he fucked me and Dana, we sat and talked and he wanted to see the two of us together. Dana and I did everything he wanted. He actually directed us to do things that he wanted to see and we did it. It was fun. He couldn't get hard again until about 11, but by then we were exhausted so he just fucked each of us slowly until we were ready again. It was marvelous. Thank you for sending me over there, Mistress."

Jen smiled and walked over to Christine and kissed her. "You are a beautiful sub and I love how devoted you are. Maybe someday you can tell me why you are that way."

Christine got quiet. "Yes, Mistress. Maybe someday."

Jen watched her closely and could see this was difficult for Christine. She decided to change the subject. "I have another Mistress coming over on Saturday to discuss the situation I have with four subs. I can't care for them all."

Christine relaxed a little. "Yes, Mistress. Is there anything you need right now, Mistress?"

"No. I'm fine. Just going to read for a while."

Christine left and Jen started thinking about Saturday's meeting.

to be continued...

12