Jens Delights Ch. 05

Story Info
Jen straightens out a sub problem.
7.3k words
4.55
20.6k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,693 Followers

From the last story

Jen watched her closely and could see this was difficult for Christine. She decided to change the subject. "I have another Mistress coming over on Saturday to discuss the situation I have with four subs. I can't care for them all."

Christine relaxed a little. "Yes, Mistress. Is there anything you need right now, Mistress?"

"No. I'm fine. Just going to read for a while."

Christine left and Jen started thinking about Saturday's meeting.

*

Saturday dawned bright and clear. Jen was up early getting ready for Rose's visit and marinating some meat to be grilled for dinner. Christine was up early and had prepared some scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast for herself and Matt and Jen. Then at about 8am, in came Dana. She stripped and joined them at the table. She looked tired and mussed. Jen smiled and thought she knew what was going on.

"How are you this morning, Dana?"

"Fine, Mistress Jen. Maybe a little tired."

Jen smiled and stared at her until she looked up.

"Yes, Mistress?"

"So tell us how it's been going between you and John. And has Emily noticed?"

Dana looked at the table for a few seconds, but unfortunately, there were no answers there. She finally looked up. "Well, Mistress... since last weekend, John has been insatiable. He wants to have sex every night and is asking if he can fuck my ass and wants me to bring Christine over again. I don't think Emily has noticed anything."

Jen didn't say anything to Dana about now dominating Emily and Susan. She also didn't mention that she had shown Emily how her mother and father were fucking and saw her peeping on them. She had had Emily and Susan over every day after school, and had been working on them. They were starting to come around, Susan more quickly than Emily. She was just wondering how it was going to work with Dana. She thought that incest might be a bit much for them, but even seeing each other might be too much yet.

"Well, sounds good. What do you think about Christine joining you again? Is that something you want him to get used to?"

Dana stared at Jen for a second. "I don't know, Mistress."

"Well, you are over here sucking and fucking, so shouldn't he also get something out of it?"

Dana blushed and looked away. "I guess so, Mistress."

Jen smiled at her reaction. She still had to get Emily trained, but for now this was enough. "Do you want John to know that you are my little slutty slave? Should we tell him the truth?"

Dana's head jerked up. "Please, Mistress, he cannot know about this. I love him and I think he would leave me. We have to be careful around John."

Jen stared at her. "Well, he handled Christine pretty well in the back yard when he spanked her. Then he reacted well when the two of you fucked him. If he gets to have the benefits, why would he leave? I would think he would gladly join in."

"I don't know, Mistress. I'm scared. I love him so much and he's Emily's father. I just don't think he's that way. And then there's Emily. If anything happened between me and John because of this, she would blame me and I love my daughter."

"Okay, Dana, I understand. Just don't forget that you are MY slut."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now crawl under the table and make Mistress feel good."

"Yes, Mistress." Dana crawled under the table and immediately started licking Jen's pussy. Jen leaned back and opened her legs. Matt and Christine kept eating breakfast.

After a nice orgasm, Jen sent Dana away and she got ready for Rose's visit while Matt left to play golf. Dana said she had arranged to go shopping that afternoon with some friends.

At about noon, the doorbell rang and Jen answered it. It was Rose. She was a tall, beautiful woman, probably approaching 40 years old, in a wrap around dress. She was statuesque with a full figure that she appeared to be proud of based on her style of dress and the way she walked into the house.

Jen led her into the den. Christine was not around. They sat down and Jen turned off the TV.

Rose went right to the heart of the matter. "So. I understand, Jen, that you are a budding Mistress with more subs than you can handle. Is that correct?"

"Yes. I have felt the need to dominate build in me and I have taken on one live-in sub, and I have the woman next door, her daughter, and one of her daughter's friends that all are subs to me now."

Rose's eyebrows went up. "Four subs? And two are a woman and her daughter from next door? Wow! That's interesting." She laughed and it was a sexy, throaty laugh. "So what can I do to help?"

"Well, I was thinking that maybe you could take on one of them to train them and make them a better sub and I wouldn't have a conflict with the woman and her daughter. Her daughter just turned 18 and is pretty new to the idea. She needs the most work."

Rose looked at her for a while. "Hmmm. Where is your live-in sub?"

"Christine?" Jen called out for her and Christine came into the den naked, as usual, and immediately took her kneeling position next to Jen. She kept her eyes down.

Rose was impressed. "Very nice. She's pretty, appears to know her place, and didn't try to stare at me even though I'm new to the house."

Jen smiled and patted Christine on the head. "She came to me already trained. I think she has some past experience with this, but once she came here, she has stayed and taken care of us."

Rose turned to Christine. "Christine, look at me." Christine lifted her head and eyes and looked directly at Rose. "Where did you receive your training? From whom?"

Christine looked over at Jen for a second and then back at Rose. "I was trained by Mistress Sandy Johnson. She was my Mistress for four years."

Rose stared at her and her eyes widened. "Mistress Johnson over in Middletown? The one originally from California?"

Christine looked down again. "Yes, Mistress Rose." A few tears leaked down her left cheek, her breathing shortened, and then the tears started flowing faster. She began sobbing lightly. Jen was shocked, but Rose immediately went to her knees in front of Christine and started hugging her. Christine latched onto Rose, wrapping her arms tightly around her, burying her head against Rose's shoulder, and let her emotions go, sobbing into the woman. Rose stroked Christine and kept murmuring to her that everything was going to be fine. Jen sat there staring at the scene in front of her, hoping for some sort of explanation.

After about 5 minutes of this Christine's sobs lessened. Rose finally took Christine by the shoulders and held her at arm's length. She looked into her eyes. "Were you taking care of her at the end?"

Christine could only nod. Jen was still a little in shock at Rose comforting Christine, but didn't say anything until she heard 'at the end'. "What happened?"

Rose pulled Christine back into an embrace and turned to Jen. "Sandy Johnson was an acquaintance of mine from years ago. We weren't that close, but I heard that she had gotten breast cancer and eventually died from it at only 42. I knew that she was a Mistress, but didn't know anything about any of her subs." She turned back to Christine. "How did you manage to make it after Sandy died?"

Christine wiped her face a little, still sniffling. "Mistress Johnson made arrangements for me and the other sub Bethany. She left Bethany some money and sent her to a friend. I loved her and she loved me so she left me the rest of her estate. I managed to live on my own for a while, but needed a Mistress. I looked around and was not happy with what I saw until I found Jen." She looked over at Jen with a sad smile. "Once I met her and found out what she was like, I managed to get myself invited to live here. When I first came to a party, I tried to appear shocked at what was going on, but I was so thrilled to meet someone who was fair and even-handed, that I almost blew it. I made up a story about living with my boyfriend who didn't want a slave and having to move out. I think I was trying to be too elaborate and I thought Mistress Jen might see thru it." She turned toward Jen. "I'm sorry Mistress." She bowed her head.

Rose looked over at Jen and Jen leaned over to embrace Christine. "I'm so sorry to hear about Mistress Sandy. I'm just glad you found me."

"Thank you, Mistress. I wasn't sure my acting abilities were up to fooling you at first, but you knew what you wanted, so I just played along. I love being here."

"You're welcome, Christine. So where did you and Mistress Sandy live?"

"We lived in a house on a small country estate about 40 miles from here."

"What did you do with the estate when you left?" Rose asked her.

"I sold everything and put it into investments. Mistress Sandy had a lawyer who made sure that everything was taken care of if I didn't want to keep the house. She had no other relatives and knew that I might not like it there alone."

Rose looked at Jen. "This was a very nice place. You should have seen it. Sandy kept it in great condition and it had a very nice dungeon. Right Christine?"

"Yes, Mistress Rose. It was a great house and the dungeon was... stimulating."

They all laughed, albeit in a subdued manner. Jen finally had to ask the question. "So what are your investments worth after all that?"

Christine looked up at Jen and smiled sheepishly. "Right now around three million."

Jen gasped and Rose smiled. "Three million dollars? Jeez, Christine, you could have lived anywhere with that kind of money!"

Christine sighed. "But I needed a Mistress and I found you, Mistress Jen."

Jen grabbed her and hugged her again. "Well, I'm glad that we found each other. You are a great slutty little sub and I love you." Jen was surprised how easy that came out.

Christine sagged a little against Jen. "I love you, too, Mistress Jen."

"Ahem!" Rose interrupted them, trying to break the somber mood and said jokingly. "Can we move on to the part where I get to have a sub again?"

They all three laughed and Jen and Rose sat back down in their seats. Christine kneeled next to Jen and lovingly hugged her legs.

Jen told Rose about Emily and Susan. "I just think that Emily needs to learn from a better Mistress before she learns about her mother's sub tendencies. And as for Susan, she definitely needs some help getting over her upbringing. She needs some guidance and training really bad. That night that I broke her I could tell that she really needed taking care of and was searching for someone to actually care about her as a person. What do you think?"

Rose had been thinking about this the entire time. She finally spoke. "I would love to take on these two teenagers. I think, from the sound of things, that they would eventually make fine subs. They both sound a little willful, but that is not bad. A sub has to obey their master or mistress, but they really shouldn't be spineless. They need to be able to understand their feelings and why they do it. I have had some great subs. The last one was a beautiful little Korean woman, who I let go after she met and fell in love with a man at the gym where we work out. It's a long story, but it worked out well for them. They just got married a few months ago and I've been quietly looking for a new sub. Getting two headstrong teenagers would be a bonus."

Jen smiled. "They'll both be here in about 30 minutes. I told them to come here at 2pm. I think you will like them."

Jen and Rose continued to talk and Christine got up to get them some munchies and wine. They noshed on some hummus and pita bread while they waited. Finally, at almost exactly 2pm, the kitchen door opened and they could hear Emily and Susan getting undressed and preparing to come into the den.

They entered and were surprised to find Jen and Rose sitting there eating with Christine at Jen's feet. They both hurried over and kneeled at Jen's feet, trying not to look at Rose.

Rose spoke before Jen could say anything. "Well, look at these two young, beautiful cunts. I bet they are fun. You two come over here to Mistress Rose."

They looked up at Jen and Jen nodded. They both crawled over to Rose and knelt there. Rose leaned forward, took Susan's chin in her hand, and lifted her head until they were looking at each other. "I'm guessing you are the delectable Susan, right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Rose turned to Emily and did the same. "And you are Emily."

"Yes, Mistress."

Rose stood and untied the dress she was wearing. It fell to the chair. She was gorgeous. She had dark brown hair on her head and a small matching patch above her pussy. Her tits were large and sat high and proud on her chest, with just the beginning of some sag. Her waist was small and she had nicely flaired hips that were well-rounded and full. It was obvious that she worked hard to maintain her fitness. She sat down and turned to Susan. "C'mere my little pussy licking slut. I want you to make mama cum hard!" She pushed on Susan's head and she dutifully lowered her head into Rose's crotch to start feasting on the wet pussy there. Rose turned to Emily. "And you, my dear. I want you to stand next to the chair here and bend over the arm to suck on my tits." Emily slowly got to her feet. "Now!" Rose yelled and slapped Emily's ass. Emily jumped, turned red, and hurriedly bent over the arm of the chair to suck on Rose's nice, heavy tits.

Jen and Christine just watched closely and Rose slumped further down in the chair to allow Susan to have full access to her nether regions. Susan appeared to be doing rather well and was approaching it with some vigor. Emily was bent over the arm, slathering all over Rose's nice tits. They could see Rose put her hand up between Emily's legs and begin to stroke her. Emily moaned as she suckled on Rose's left nipple.

Rose reached down and pulled Susan up by her hair, also pushing Emily back from her tits. "You are not bad at eating pussy." She turned to Jen. "I think I would love to teach her how to properly do it and make a woman really enjoy it."

Susan's head swiveled from Jen to Rose and back. "Mistress?" She was looking at Jen.

"Susan, Rose is a Mistress who is in need of a sub. I have offered you and Emily to her so that you can be properly trained on how to care for a Mistress."

Susan turned back toward Rose, but didn't say anything. Rose could see some tears forming in Susan's eyes.

"Susan." Rose lifted Susan's head so that they were eye-to-eye. "I have been a Mistress for a long time and you have much to learn about being a good sub. I will provide you a place to live and will train you properly." Susan just nodded her head. "Do you have a problem with that Susan?"

Susan looked over at Jen and then back at Rose. "But Mistress, I love my Mistress Jen."

Rose smiled and looked over at Jen. "Well, Jen. I must say that you certainly have loyal subs. They seem to really care about you." She looked back at Susan. "So, my dear slutty Susan. Do you not want to come with Mistress Rose to learn how to be a good sub?"

Susan stared at Rose, glanced at Jen and then lowered her head. "I will do as Mistress Jen says."

Rose sat back. "Excellent. I knew that you were learning fast." She turned to Emily. "And what about you, Emily? Are you going to come to Mistress' Rose place to learn how to be a good little sub?"

Emily had been listening to the conversation and the fear was present in her eyes. She didn't know Mistress Rose at all and had barely gotten comfortable with Mistress Jen.

"Emily!" Jen spoke sharply.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Answer Mistress Rose. Are you going to go with her to receive the proper training?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Rose pulled both of them in front of her. "You two will be very good together. I am not going to forbid you from seeing Mistress Jen, and will even bring you over here from time to time, but while you are in training, you must attend to me and whoever I say, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Rose stood up and put her dress back on. "Okay, my baby cunts, get dressed and we will be on our way."

Emily immediately headed for the kitchen to get dressed, but Susan hesitated and looked at Jen pleadingly. Jen stood and gave Susan a hug. "Susan, you will be well taken care of and you can come see me and I can come see you, okay?"

Susan wouldn't let go of Jen and whispered to her. "But I really love you, Mistress."

Rose was watching this closely and knew that it was probably too soon for this with Susan. She looked over at Jen and smiled. "I think maybe I'll just take Emily for now. We'll see about Susan later, okay Jen?"

Jen thought about it only briefly. "That sounds good. Susan, are you okay with that? We'll revisit this decision later and until then you will stay with me, okay?"

Susan smiled thru her tears. "Yes, Mistress, thank you."

Emily came back dressed in her tight jeans and t-shirt. Rose looked her over. "Do you have a lot of clothes that you want to bring over?"

"Yes, Mistress." She also stared at Susan and could tell she was not coming along.

"Okay. We'll come back for your clothes later. I know you just graduated from high school, but do you have plans for college?"

Emily kept staring at Susan, but Susan kept staring at the ground and wouldn't look at Emily. Emily finally turned back to Rose. "Yes, Mistress. I got accepted at State, which is only about 30 miles down the road, so that I could get in-state tuition and save on room and board by living at home."

Rose laughed. "Honey, that's the best news I've heard all day. I don't think I mentioned this to anyone here, because of the informal introductions. My name is Rosalind, Dr. Rosalind Rousseau. I'm a full professor of English at State."

Jen chuckled and Emily stared at her. "You might be one of my professors?"

"Well, not unless you take some advanced English Literature classes. However, I live only two miles from campus and it should make it much easier for both of us when you start school."

"Yes, Mistress."

Rose went over to Jen and gave her a hug. "Thanks. I'll be in touch when I have my next party and Emily's introduction to my group. You can bring any or all of your subs, but they will have to understand that if you allow it, they can be required to do anything. It will just be up to you. You can discuss it with Christine, she's been to some of these playtimes. I'll also send you some material on how we live and how you can work on training these little beauties. I must say you have a wonderful eye and sense of those who love to be dominated. You have a talent." She turned to Emily and put out her hand. Emily took it. "Now, let's get started on your training and we'll come back tomorrow to pick up some of your clothes. We'll decide tonight how much you will need. Most you won't need until school starts."

Emily looked down and the hint of a smile appeared. "Yes, Mistress."

Jen led them back to the door and they left. She went back into the den where Christine and Susan were waiting. "Christine. Whenever you are ready, I would love to hear about Mistress Johnson. She sounds like a wonderful woman. I think maybe Susan might like to hear about it as well."

"Yes, Mistress. But not right now if that's okay with you."

Jen leaned over and kissed her. "No hurry, Christine."

She turned to Susan. "Sweetie, I think it's playtime, don't you?"

Susan smiled. "Yes, Mistress, I would like that."

Jen led the two of them upstairs and they enjoyed their Sapphic pleasures until Matt came home.

When Matt came home they all traipsed downstairs to greet him, nude, and see how the golf game went. He played well and was in a good mood. Jen asked Christine to get out some of the steaks and chicken that she had marinated. Matt prepared the grill and the others prepared a salad and some potatoes. It was going to be a good dinner if Matt could keep his hands to himself. He was so happy to be playing with three naked women in the kitchen that they all joked he was going to burn his 'meat'.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,693 Followers
12