Jens Delights Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before dinner was ready, Jen asked Christine and Susan to get dressed and called John and Dana's house. Dana was still out shopping and Emily was at a friend's house (little did he know where she really was) and Jen asked John to come over for dinner. He happily agreed not to have to eat alone and was there in no time. Matt and Jen had everything set up when the doorbell rang. They led him to the dining room table and sat him down, asking if he wanted anything to drink. He asked for a beer and Matt retrieved one for John and himself.

They all ate dinner and Jen bided her time for her surprise subject. Jen was sitting across from John as everyone finished eating and finally got ready to drop the bombshell. "John, what do you know about domination and submission?"

John almost choked on his beer, but recovered quickly. "Only what I've read."

Jen stared at him. "Did you know that I was a domme?"

John stared for a few minutes and tried to not act surprised, but it was obvious that he was. "What does that mean?"

"It means that I have submissives that have turned over their decision making to me and will do whatever I direct them to do. For example, Christine is one of my subs and will do anything I ask of her, right Christine?"

"Yes, Mistress." Christine turned and smiled at John.

"Christine," Jen decided to prove her point, "stand and remove all your clothes."

Christine immediately stood and stripped. John stared. When she was done she sat back down.

Jen turned back to John. "Since you had a threesome with your wife and Christine, I know you've seen her nude before... and even had sex with her." John stared and started to say something, but Jen cut him off. "Who do you think gave Christine to you? It was me. Dana was looking for something special for your birthday and I loaned you guys Christine. Since she was over there for six hours, I assume you had no complaints."

John actually blushed. "Uh... no... no complaints." He looked all around the room at everyone. They were all smiling, but nobody else seemed surprised.

Jen got up and retrieved her cell phone. She selected a number and dialed it. She put her hand over it and turned to John. "Just a second, John." She returned her attention to the phone as someone answered and her side of the conversation was all that the collected folks could hear. "Hey, Dana. Are you still out shopping?" Jen looked up at John. He was looking back and forth between Jen talking to his wife and Christine's naked tits. They were, after all, nice tits. "Oh, you're having dinner with your friends? Hmmm. Okay, listen, John is over here for dinner and we're going to play a little, okay?" There was a long pause as she listened to Dana. "Yes, Dana, I mean have sex. I have Christine and Susan here and we are going to play a little. When you get back, come over and join us." She hung up the phone and John was staring at her like she had three heads.

John looked over at Susan after hearing her name as well. He was a little shocked. "Wait. What are you saying?"

Jen smiled and turned to Susan. "Susan, strip."

"Yes, Mistress."

John stared some more. "You mean all of us are going to play? You and Matt and me, too?"

Jen smiled. "Yes, John, we are all going to strip and have a little orgy. I am going to give Christine and Susan specific orders to make you cum whenever and wherever you want. They are yours for as long as you want to stay here tonight."

"But what about Dana? What did she say?"

"She said she would be here soon to join."

John stared. "Wait! I never even knew that Dana had any fantasies about women or was bisexual until my birthday. Now you tell me that she not only has sex with women, but knows that you guys are what you are, is comfortable with it, doesn't mind if I have sex with these women while she is not here, and is going to join us when she returns? Really?"

Jen smiled. "Yes, John, all of that is correct."

John frowned at Jen. "Has Dana been having sex with you guys already?"

Jen looked at John and wondered whether she should tell him, but she had already started down this path and it was too late. "Yes, John. Dana has been having sex with us, which is why I gave her Christine to give you for your birthday. In fact, John, I think you should know that Dana has submissive tendencies and has seen how I handle my subs. She wants to be one of my subs. What do you think about that?"

John stared for a second, trying to get a handle on the situation. He then spoke a little more forcefully. "I think I'd better go home and wait for Dana. I need to discuss this with her. I don't like the idea of her becoming your sub. If she's going to be anyone's sub, it's mine."

Jen smiled. "Exactly what I told her. I think you should definitely discipline the little bitch and make her pay for coming over her and playing with my subs."

John looked at Jen and thought about it. He stood up. "Let me ask one question. If she has submissive tendencies and wants to explore them, then she didn't willingly join in your little group, did she?"

Jen smiled. John was getting it. "No, she didn't. Since she has submissive tendencies, I ordered her to and she eventually caved in. She loved eating Christine's pussy that first day, even though she was embarrassed and scared."

John looked over at Christine. He sat back down. "How long before Dana gets here?"

Jen stood up. "Get undressed John and we'll call her."

John hesitated for a few seconds and looked around the room. Matt was undressing and Jen was starting to as she pulled the phone over. Finally, he started undressing. When he was down to his underwear, he looked around. Everyone else was naked.

Jen looked him over and was actually impressed that he was still in some kind of decent shape. She picked up the phone and dialed Dana again. She put it on speaker and put the phone on the table.

"Hello?" Dana answered quickly.

"Hello, Dana, it's Jen again. I have you on speaker and I want you to hear something."

"Okay."

Jen motioned for John to come closer and then turned to her subs. "Christine and Susan, start sucking his cock and licking his balls." They obeyed. Christine knelt down and started licking all over his cock while Susan licked and suckled his balls. John groaned, spreading his legs so that both girls could get their heads in there. "You should hurry home Dana." Christine started bobbing on his dick now and John grabbed her to fuck her mouth. "John is holding these two by their hair. He is fucking Christine's face while Susan licks his balls. Man, he is groaning and loving what these two little cunts are doing. Can you hear them?"

"Yes, Mistress." That was the first time she had said the over the phone and Jen wondered if she was still in the presence of her friends. She saw that John noticed it.

"They have switched places now and Susan is showing John that even teenagers can really suck cock. She is looking up at him and he is staring down at her sucking his cock. It's a nice cock, Dana. I hope you have been taking care of it."

"Yes, Mistress, I have been taking care of it."

"Good, but I think John is going to cum quickly with these two little beauties kneeling in front of him, subservient to his cock-sucking wishes. Oh, yes, he's really fucking Susan's face hard now and I think Christine is starting to push her finger into his ass. You ever do that Dana?"

"No, Mistress."

"Well, you should try it. Oh, yes, he's going to cum." Jen picked the phone up and held it closer to John's crotch. She wanted Dana to hear the sloppy sucking and moaning going on as John fucked the face of his daughter's best friend.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum!" John finally spoke announcing his orgasm.

"Facial!" Jen shouted to her two subs that they were to take it on the face. They obeyed and Susan jerked John's cock as he closed his eyes and grunted, sending the first shot over the top of both their heads and onto the floor. "Oh, yes, Dana, your husband is cumming all over these two little sluts. You need to hurry home and clean up this mess."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" John shouted his way thru the next three spurts as the two kneeling women took it on their faces. John finally opened his eyes as a couple more little squirts came out and fell onto Susan's pretty little mouth. He groaned and the two subs grinned up at him.

Susan, trying to be the obedient charmer finally spoke. "Thank you, Mr. Smithson. I love your cum." It was obvious that he loved that this was his daughter's best friend and only 18.

John smiled. "Wow! That was something else."

Jen was still holding the phone. "Did you like that Dana?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Are you wet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Where are you?"

"Just turning onto our street, Mistress."

"Good. Remember the rules."

"Yes, Mistress."

Jen hung up the phone call and put the phone on the table. She looked over at Matt who was very hard. She laughed. "Let's go into the den."

The all went into the den and she put John in the single chair and Matt on the couch. She told him to slouch down and he did. She then put Christine between John's legs and told her to get him hard again. While this was going on, they heard Dana enter the kitchen. She came into the den sheepishly, naked, and glanced at her husband. He just stared. Jen smiled.

"Okay, Dana, you have work to do. Matt is hard and needs one of your glorious blowjobs, so get over here." She glanced over at John, who was staring.

"She's going to blow Matt?" John seemed a little surprised once it was finally going to happen.

"Yes, she's going to blow Matt. She has a nice little mouth, this little bitch." Jen patted her on the head as she knelt down and grabbed Matt's cock. Dana gave John a look that communicated that she didn't want to, but felt she had no choice.

Jen then turned and sat on the couch next to Matt. They turned and gave each other a kiss. Jen looked down as Dana licked and sucked on Matt's cock. She kept trying to turn and glance at her husband and Jen smiled. John was staring at Dana as she gave Matt a sloppy blowjob. Jen decided to let John have some real fun. "Is John hard yet, Christine?"

"Yes, Mistress, he got hard watching his wife suck Matt's dick."

Jen laughed. "Susan, come eat my pussy. Get on all fours with your ass in the air. Dana, put your ass in the air as well." The two women scrambled to meet Jen's orders. "John, please feel free to fuck both these little cunts as they give us oral pleasure."

Christine released John's cock and got out of the way. John smiled and walked over to kneel behind Dana. "Thank you, Jen. I think I would love to fuck these two little bitches." He slapped both on the ass pretty hard, eliciting little yelps from them. Dana continued to suck Matt well and Susan started in on Jen as John lined up behind his wife and buried himself in one thrust.

"Omph!" Dana was surprised at the forcefulness and suddenness, but didn't relinquish Matt's cock.

John was thrusting pretty hard and checking out Susan's ass and pussy with his left hand when he leaned over Dana's back. "So, you little slut, you've been over here having sex with the neighbors while I've been working. I think you are going to pay for that, you cunt."

Dana looked a little scared as she stared up at Matt and Jen, but she didn't stop.

John suddenly pulled out of Dana and moved over behind Susan. He plunged his dick into her, but it was a little slower. "Wow! This young pussy is really nice and tight. I guess I should have been paying more attention to my daughter's friends when they were over. I didn't know we had some slutty little babes like this ready to fuck and suck me."

Susan just groaned while he fucked her and then looked up at Jen. She had been turned on and was rubbing her pussy while blowing John earlier, so she was ready to cum. "Please, Mistress, may I cum?"

Jen reached down and put a hand on Susan's face. "Yes, you may cum."

Susan tried not to stop eating Jen's pussy, but groaned and shuddered as she had an orgasm. John took this as a good sign and after she finished he moved back to Dana.

Jen announced she was going to cum and thrashed under the ministrations of Susan's vastly improved tongue. She was thinking that Susan was going to be the best of the bunch at eating pussy.

Jen called Christine over and had her sit next to her. She told Susan to take care of Christine now. Susan immediately dove in.

John was now behind Dana and steadily fucking her. He was burying his dick deep every time, the slapping of his hips against Dana's thighs becoming louder.

Matt had finally reached his limit and announced his cum. Jen told Dana to swallow it all and she stayed on Matt's dick while he held her head still and fucked her face thru his orgasm. He came hard, but it was difficult to tell how much because Dana never released his dick and swallowed every drop of his cum. He finally pulled her head up to let his dick fall out.

Dana immediately moaned at the fucking she was getting from her husband.

John kept pounding her. "Tell me, my little wife, are you enjoying me fucking you while you blow Matt?"

"Yes, sir." She groaned her answer.

"Are you going to be my perfect little whore and do whatever and whomever I tell you to?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. I am going to be your master and you will be my wench... my little cum slut... my perfect little personal whore, got it?"

"Yes... sir!" She answered between his thrusts as she started getting close to an orgasm. "Sir, may I please cum?"

"No, not yet. Hold it a little longer." John got into playing this game awful fast. Jen was almost shocked by his quick acceptance. Maybe he had been harboring ideas of this for some time... or maybe he already knew what was going on. In any case, Dana was barely holding off her orgasm and it was going to come soon no matter what. Sensing this, John finally gave her permission. "Cum for me now, you cheating slut!"

"Oh my god! Fuck!" Dana yelled out and came hard, shaking under John's continued thrusts until she finally collapsed onto Matt's lap while John continued to fuck her.

Suddenly, John stopped and looked up at Jen. "Tell me, Jen. Has anyone had the privilege of this little slut's ass?" He slapped Dana's ass and her head came up quickly as she registered what he just said.

Jen smiled. "No, John, it is still a virgin ass."

Dana turned her head toward her husband. "John, please, I've never...."

John interrupted her immediately. "Shut up, cunt! You are mine to do with as I please and I have always wanted to fuck this tight little ass. You are going to get ass-fucked right now, so just stay there and take it."

Dana put her head back into Matt's lap. "Yes, sir."

Christine reached over to the side table and pulled out one of the tubes of lube and handed it to John. John looked at it and then at Christine. "Christine, honey, please prepare my wife's asshole for its deflowering."

"Yes, sir." Christine knelt behind Dana and opened the bottle of lube. She put some on her fingers and started rubbing it around Dana's ass. Dana had had some fingers pushed into her ass, but never a dick. Christine rubbed the lube in and then lubed up her fingers to the second knuckle. She inserted her index finger and it easily went all the way in. Christine pulled it out and slowly worked in both the index and middle fingers. Dana's ass was very tight and it took a while to work them in. Dana was moaning and squirming and Christine started two-finger fucking her. Everyone else just watched and Jen was shocked at John doing this right here and now right after finding out about Dana. Maybe this was part of his revenge for her activities. Maybe he really did always want to fuck her ass and she wouldn't let him, but now he had his chance. Whatever the reason, it was going to happen now. Christine left her two largest fingers in Dana's ass and then tried to work the index finger from the other hand in alongside. Dana's head came up, her eyes closed, her face the definition of concentration as she groaned. Christine kept working on Dana's ass and told her to push out a little. Dana obeyed and now Christine could get the start of the third finger in there. She suddenly pulled everything out and Dana moaned and slumped forward. Christine smiled at John and took some lube to ready his very hard dick. He had not flagged at all and appeared completely entranced by Christine's efforts on his wife's ass.

John leaned forward and placed the head of his dick at Dana's asshole. "Ready to be buttfucked?" Dana just nodded her head. "Okay, here it comes!" John pushed forward and his mushroom head slowly started working its way in. John pushed a little more and suddenly the head popped in. John stopped and Dana took some deep breaths.

"Fuck!" Dana arched her back to line up her ass better. "That hurts a little, but not bad."

John slowly started easing his dick forward. The opening relaxed a little and then he was fucking her. He started slow, but was soon thrusting pretty quickly into his wife's tight, no longer virgin ass.

John looked down at what was happening. "Dana, are you okay?"

"Ooh! Yes, sir. Please keep fucking me. Make me your little anal whore, baby. Take me back and make me your submissive. I'm all yours." Then, as Jen watched, a few tears ran down Dana's face. Obviously, Dana seemed pleased that her husband had decided to dominate her and was hoping that he would expiate the things that she was ashamed of, mainly cheating on him with Jen and friends. Dana was crying, but smiling and thrusting back against John. It appeared that it was a cleansing moment for Dana.

"Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum in your ass, baby!" John had reached his limit.

"Cum all over me, honey. Do whatever you want!"

John then decided to pull out and cum all over his wife. He did. He yanked his dick out and jacked it just as he was cumming. The first couple of shots went all the way to Dana's hair and the rest all over her back. For a man who had just had a blowjob, he released a lot of cum.

When he finished, he pulled Dana up and turned her around. He looked her in the eyes and she started tearing up again. He pulled her to him and she sobbed against his chest. "I'm so sorry, John. Please forgive me."

John pushed her away and looked down into her eyes. "I love you, Dana. But as for being forgiven...." John grinned evilly. "My little slut has some work to do to earn that, don't you think?"

Susan smiled a little. "Yes, sir."

"Mmmm. I like that sound of that." John turned to Jen. "I am going to take it from here. She belongs to me now." They stood up and John went to his clothes. He started getting dressed and Dana started toward the kitchen to get dressed. "Where do you think you are going, slut?"

Dana stopped short and looked up, surprised. "What?"

"I'm going to get dressed and you are going to retrieve your clothes and walk home with me... naked."

Dana stared at him for a second, then lowered her head. "Yes, Master."

John smiled. "That's better." He turned to the rest of the group. "Don't worry, we won't be strangers." He looked at Susan. "Especially with that cute little thing around."

Jen smiled. "No problem, John. Just let us know. We can help you out and play together whenever you want."

"Okay, see you later." He headed toward the front door, Dana scampering to catch up with her clothes in her hand. She started to say something as she passed the group, but Jen just waved her along toward her husband. John opened the front door, took his wife by the hand, and led her out of the house. It was darkening outside, but someone might still see Dana and he didn't appear to be bothered by it.

to be continued...

12