All Comments on 'Jens Delights Ch. 05'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

This is a GREATstory. Please continue writing. I,love all,of it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

hope to see more of this story soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why are the men always such wimps in these stories?

So what's next? What happens when John finds out about his daughter? And why isn't Matt doming Jen now and then as he wanted too? And how about if John made Jen his sub? Forced her to her knees, made her suck him off while Matt and Dana had to watch? In fact he should take Jen away for a long weekend to Vegas or perhaps a cruise without Matt or Dana... And use her as his personal whore for her punishment for what she did to his wife behind his back. I assume this John isn't the same John that was Matt's friend that fucked Jen in the previous series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong title

Should have been "Jen goes to Jail" or "Jen goes to the hospital". Because at some point that's where she would have ended up. And deservedly so. What a bunch of baloney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then John got smart

Before this crap went any farther he told Jen he was leaving and that his wife would NOT be coming over to play. And that, in the future, Jen should stay away from them both. Jen, thinking she was in control, started to give John orders. At which point John stood up and slapped the shit out of Jen and told her never to call either his wife or him ever again. And that if she did, he'd expose her to everyone and anyone that would listen, including all her family and friends. Then he walked out. End of crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

I hope you finish the story and not leave us hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Emily Emily Emily Emily

I wish you had not introduced Emily if you are not going to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES