All Comments on 'Jen's First Nude Beach Trip'

by jessnudist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!!!

This was really well written, great job :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your Back

Thanks Jess! Have read all your other stuff. This seemed the "hardest." I like the blend of nudism, lesbianism, free-thinking, openess of your work. I can't finish a story without some self work! Looking for more on "Jen" in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
glad to see you back

always really liked your stories... great your writing again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I like your story

I like nudist stories. It is so exciting with casual sex with friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story Jess

well done Jess another great nudist story that captures for me the sensuality and sexuality of being a nudist. Your passion for nudity comes through in your writing and must inspire others to try it for themselves. And as we know there is absolutely nothing like the freedom and thrill of being naked especially in the company of othr like-minded people. I look forward to your next story. You have inspired me to write a sexy nudist story myself :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh nasty!!!

Beside the fact that these things are not appropriate behavior for a nude beach, you clearly didn't follow your on dialog and make sure there weren't any slip ups in the action. My point is with the line, "...and licking every last bit of cum off his cock." near the end of the story; you failed to note that John had his cock in Claire's ass right before Jen licked it clean!! That's disgusting!

de_grde_grover 12 years ago
Beatiful story

I loved everything about your story.

The characters, the descriptions, everything.

ErotonautErotonautover 9 years ago
Happy convert

Surprised John held back from fucking Jen as well, but I guess, baby step 'n' all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessnudist@jessnudist
Hi there, my name is Jess and I've been a nudist since I was a teenager. I've detailed my path to nudism in my stories, which start with learning about the lifestyle, to becoming a full fledged card carrying (AANR) nudist. I'm now married and have two beautiful kids, Dawn ...