Jen's Story Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbwire
Barbwire
11 Followers

Without warning Danny grabbed me under my arm and rolled me off of him onto my back. He rolled with me so that he was still between my legs, but now on top of me with unbridled lust in his eyes. I reached for him to lower himself onto me so that we could resume our embrace. But Danny had lost all self control at that point and when his body came down and our lips met his cock rammed into my virgin cunt.

"OH GOD," I screamed as his cock ripped away my virginity. "Danny!" I cried, "Stop, please stop," but I don't think he could have stopped if he had wanted to. He was already too close to cumming to stop. His cock was like fire as it thrust violently into my burning vagina.

Just as suddenly as it began he pulled out of me and shot streams of his hot cum onto my stomach and tits. Our first fuck lasted maybe 20 seconds.

I laid there naked, covered with his sperm in absolute shock. My pussy was raw and stung from his unexpected intrusion, but I was oblivious to it at that moment. I couldn't believe he had actually fucked me. The idea just didn't seem real. I couldn't even look at him as he sat on the floor trying to apologize for losing it like he had. I don't even remember anything he said.

As tears ran down my face I got up and hurriedly dressed before going up to the bathroom never once uttering a word to him. He must have felt terrible and I wasn't making it easier for him.

When I opened the bathroom door Danny was leaning against the wall fully dressed. Again he apologized, "Don't worry, I'll be fine," I said forcing a smile. I let him hug me and then we kissed which I have to say made me feel a little better. We embraced for a few minutes in the hallway before I made an excuse to leave.

While I walked the few blocks to my house I thought about how it all happened. At first I felt he raped me, but the more I thought about it the more I was sure I was responsible. I had as much as asked for it I thought. Shit, I stripped for him, sucked his cock and rubbed myself on him. I rationalized that I loved Danny so it was ok that I had done it with him, right? I wanted to believe that.

Upon entering my house I could hear Mom in the kitchen and the smell of dinner cooking. Mom yelled, her words slurred, for me to come help her. "She's drunk," I thought to myself as I hurried toward the stairs. "I'll be there in a minute," I yelled back wanting to clean up first. I was very nervous that she might notice something, a stain or an odour, and she would know I had had sex. I quickly washed up and changed into a different pair of shorts and a T shirt before I headed for the kitchen to help her finish dinner.

As I bounded down the stairs I saw my stepfather sitting in his chair in the living room guzzling a beer as he watched the news.

"Hey baby girl," he grinned.

I stopped at the foot of the stairs. "Hi," I replied meekly noticing his eyes were like slits. "Oh shit, he's drunk too," I thought to myself as I began walking through the living room toward the kitchen. As I walked trying not to look at him I could sense that his lecherous eyes were transfixed on the swaying swells beneath my thin T-shirt. "He's so disgusting," I thought as I entered the kitchen. I proceeded to finish and serve dinner as my Mom, drink in hand sat at the kitchen table and complained about everything I did.

After a very typical unpleasant dinner with my drunk parents I ran upstairs and called Erika. She was shocked, but excited for me when I told her what had happened. It felt good to tell someone about it though I did make it seem more romantic than it had been.

Danny and I did it four more times over the next two weeks. It was a lot better than the first time. I loved seeing how excited he got and the look on his face when he would cum. He was so hot and I loved that I could turn him on so much.

To Be Continued...

Barbwire
Barbwire
11 Followers
12