Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew sooner or later that I would have to explain that to Simon. I would tell him that while I loved him very much I wasn't going to stop seeing and fucking Jeff. I think he realized that but he never asked me about it. I think he was scared to know for sure. He knew I wasn't going to leave him and that I was only using Jeff to fuck myself and satisfy my sexual needs. No, I wasn't going to leave Simon and there was not going to be a divorce on my part anyway. I knew Simon enjoyed my body and I let him have it whenever he wanted it as often as he wanted it. Day or night he could take me as long as he used his tongue to clean me and make me cum that is. But he fucking loved to eat my pussy as much as I loved fucking Jeff's big cock.

Maybe one night I could convince Lucky to fuck me first and then let Jeff fuck next. Then after we said goodbye to Jeff and he left, Simon could lick me clean. That would be the best of all worlds for me. I wasn't sure how Simon would feel about it. But he sure did a great job this morning.

Well it would eventually come up in our conversations. I was pretty sure I could convince Simon to let me have Jeff but I didn't know about him joining us. I could explain to Simon that he could watch and learn what Jeff did to fuck me better with his cock. I knew it was the size of Jeff's big white cock that made me scream when he fucked me. But maybe Simon would buy off on it as a learning process. His little black cock could never compare with Jeff's, no way.

But, maybe Simon could learn some moves to use with his little black 5-inch dick to do me better than he did now. Anything would be an improvement for Simon. And as long as Simon loved me, I was good with the fact that Jeff's rumors were now fact.

I would have to figure out a way to make Simon want me to do it with Jeff. You know, for the pleasure it gave me. He knew how I reacted to the large vibrator we used. Maybe I could convince him over time how good it was for me and since he did love me more than life itself, his words not mine, he should let me fuck Jeff once in a while. He could join in or watch or send me to Jeff, I didn't care which he picked. But, to be fair, I would suggest we make it a three-way. He would receive pleasure from the experience too. Well one day we'll talk all about it.

I was laying there thinking that this all started by me jerking him off. Now I wondered if I could jerk him off even more and make him a happy man and allow me to cuckold him when I wanted Jeff's cock. Well I would work on that later, maybe. Right now I just held him stroking his back and neck as he slept on top of me. I was too tired from all the fucking I did over the last 24 hours to move him. We slept for the rest of the day.

12