My Wife Loves Her Black Bull

Story Info
Hot wife cuckolds her husband on their anniversary.
12.1k words
4
172k
225
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met my wife Elizabeth at work, she was a waitress at a restaurant where I was a chef. She was younger than me by five years and at first we were just workmates, then after a few months and some banter and a few after work drinks she considered me a friend. After a few more months and then a night out where everyone drank quite a bit too much she ended up at my place for what turned out to be some damn good sex.

She was young, beautiful, blond, fit and insatiable. Being quite a bit more experienced than her (I've got a nice, above average sized dick and I know how to use it) I spent a long time at the teasing foreplay stage with her, until she begged me to fuck her, then I fucked her all night (turns out being a porn addict makes it hard to cum during normal sex). I also let her take over as much as she wanted, suggesting she do things like tie me up, spit on me, slap me and sit on my face and tease my cock then deny me pleasure while I made her orgasm with just my mouth. I let her know she could do whatever she liked, she was up for it and got off a lot by abusing me, she almost got up the courage to piss on my face but was too embarrassed after she said she wanted to. I said that was fine, no need to be embarrassed, maybe another time. She fell asleep in my arms at 5am, then tried to sneak out a few hours later, I was awake but I let her go without showing it.

Afterwards she told me she had never experienced that kind of freedom in sex before, and also that I had a really nice pretty big cock, and that made it even hotter to tease and deny it, she said she hoped I didn't think it was serious. I told her of course not, inside she made my heart melt but I didn't let on, I didn't let it change anything and for a while we were still just bantering workmates and pretty good friends, but with that extra little smirk to our banter. She even had a boyfriend for a few months and to be honest, I felt bad but also it was funny to see that she would look at me sideways when she talked about him in front of me like she was checking if it bothered me, or for my permission or something. Also it was a real turn on when I overheard her talking to the other girls there about the sex they had, she noticed a couple of times and always gave me a dirty grin.

I didn't let on at all about how I felt because to be honest she wasn't the first hot girl I'd crushed on and I assumed it wouldn't be the last so I was fine with getting over her, but I was pretty fucking happy when her boyfriend cheated on her and she called me up drunk a few nights later and asked if I had anything to drink and any weed to smoke. I always do and for an hour or so she just cried and complained, saying she loved him and how could he but also complaining that he was like all the other guys in bed, just wanting to get his dick in ASAP and get it off. I just got my buzz on and let her rant until it was about 1am and she said well, when was I going to ask if she wanted to sit on my face. I shrugged and replied that I knew she wanted that, but she was fucking in charge here and it was my job to listen and take care of her and give her whatever she needed, when she asked.

So she pulled me into my room and I got her off half a dozen times before I even got my pants off, I knew I had her when, as she was sitting on my face, she pulled her thin leather belt out of her jeans and without even asking she started whipping my balls with it while she squeezed my dick, hard, telling me to tell her if I was gonna cum. It felt so damn good as she orgasmed all over my face and she tortured my cock and balls. I couldn't believe how much I got off from the abuse, every stinging whip from her leather belt sent waves of pleasure up and down my body. Every slap of her hand on my balls made me gasp and spasm, but the hot swelling of my balls felt incredible, it was more pleasure than I'd ever known before.

I managed to last for about 20 minutes before I knew I was going to blow and I told her I was gonna cum. At that point she spit all over my cock, grabbed it and started stroking it hard. I moaned and thrust my hips up and right at the point of no return I begged her to slap my balls. "Really hard please baby hurt me!" She let go, pushed her crotch down hard on my face and slapped my balls hard as I came. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had, my load spurted incredibly hard, shooting out so far it splashed all over the front of her naked body, even managing to get up on her tits. She ordered me to clean up the mess and I did so with a grin, gathering all the cum up in my mouth then pulling her on top of me and pushing my still hard cock up into her amazingly tight wet pussy. She kissed me and we snowballed my load for ages as she rode me, then I flipped her over and plowed her hard before cumming deep inside her.

After that she couldn't stop coming back. She wanted to do all kinds of filthy dominating things to me and I let her. We fucked almost constantly and it wasn't long before she knew almost all my secrets and had me coming to work in her panties with a butt plug in, making me wear a chastity cage with the key around her neck when we went out together. I knew her secrets too but mostly they were that she wanted to be in control and to be semi secretly degrading the guy she was with. We married just over two years after we met and things didn't slow down at all, they got even hotter when she confessed she was an exhibitionist and started spending most of her time wearing short skirts with no underwear. I confessed the thought of her flashing other guys got me super hot and I suggested we share some hot pictures online. It was so fucking hot to take pics of her to share, and she got off hard reading the comments guys left on our social media profiles while I ate her out and told her she was a goddess.

One night about three weeks before our first anniversary she said she had something to confess and she put me in my cage and made me put on some panties and sat on my face while she told me she had been messaging one guy in particular that she found super hot. She had been sending him not just the naughty flashing pics we shot, but full nudes, her face included, and she had also bought a dildo that was "just like his amazing cock" and that a couple of time she had live cammed with him, using the dildo and having "the most amazing orgasms" watching him masturbate and listening to him tell her about all the filthy things he wanted to do with her. She said she had even told him she was married and that he had suggested she cheat on me with him without my consent, she said thinking about doing that made her incredibly turned on.

My heart raced and my cock strained in its cage, she asked if I was turned on, even though she knew the answer, and I had to say yes, I was real fucking turned on. She got off my face and walked naked to her dresser, asking if I wanted to see the dildo. I of course said fuck yes, and she pulled out a long, thick black realistic looking dildo and walked back over to me, she asked if I wanted to use it on her and I said omfg fuck yes. She grinned, put it down on my crotch and took a picture of it next to my caged dick, then handed it to me before sitting back on our bed, half sitting up against the headboard and opening her legs wide.

She ordered me to get it wet for her with my mouth and I didn't hesitate to start sucking on her black dildo while she looked at her phone. "Honey," she said. "This is him."

She turned her phone around to show a picture of a tall hunky tattooed black stud. My jaw dropped and she told me to fuck her with his cock. I pressed the tip of the big black dildo into my wife's hot tight little white hole and began to work it in. She started moaning softly and playing with her clit with one hand while still using her phone with the other. I kissed her stomach and breasts and nipples as I worked the big black dildo deeper inside her and after a couple of minutes I was surprised to hear her start talking on the phone. "Hey baby." she started, and I thought she was talking to me but I looked up to see her smiling and concentrating on her phone. She had it on speaker and a deep male voice answered back.

"Hey baby, how are you?" They small talked for a minute before his deep voice asked if she was naked, she said yes, he asked if she was fucking herself for him and she grinned and replied.

"No, my husband is here and he's using your cock on me."

I was shocked and stopped. My wife frowned at me. "Don't stop, I'm going to watch him cum while you fuck me like this." Then she squirmed down a little bit and pushed my head down. "Lick my clit while you fuck me with that big black dick." She ordered. I could hear laughing coming out of the phone and her bull asked if she wanted to see his cock. "Oh god yes I'm so horny right now." She told him.

"Show me your husband fucking you." He commanded and she tapped her phone screen and I knew this guy was looking out the front camera now. "Show me his cage and shit." He said and she gestured to me, grabbing the dildo and thrusting it deeper into herself as I stood up and pulled the panties down to show my caged cock. "Fuck he's a good cuck isn't he!" her bull commented, "Give my dick back to him."

She gestured me back down and I went back to licking her clit and fucking her with the dildo. She moaned and said "Oh god yes look at that amazing cock, I love your big black cock, I can't wait to suck on it and let you fuck my tight white pussy with it."

"Yeah you want this big black cock?" he replied.

"Fuck yes." my wife said.

"You sure your husband will suck it too?" he asked and she grinned and told him that I would do whatever she told me to.

I was shocked and turned on and confused but I kept licking and sucking her clit as I pumped the dildo in and out of my wife, her bull dirty talking to her and telling her what he was going to do to her as my wife's pussy got wetter and wetter, more wet than I'd ever seen it before. It wasn't too long before the black bull said. "Fuck I'm gonna cum, show me your face and tits slut I'm gonna cum so hard."

She tapped her phone screen and held it up and away from her face. "Please cum baby," she begged. "I wanna see your cum so bad." I could hear him grunting and my wife bit her lip and climaxed watching his big black dick spray its load.

After half a minute I heard. "Okay slut I'll call you later."

"Okay," she responded. "I'll talk to my husband and I'll let you know when you can come and fuck me."

When he hung up she kissed me long and deep, saying she loved me so much and I was such a good husband and I'd done such a good job. Then she ordered me to lie back and put the dildo on my chest, unlocked my cage and jerked me off as she rode it right in front of my face. I told her when I was about to cum of course and she pulled the big black dildo out of her pussy and beat my cock and balls with it pretty hard as I orgasmed. I came super hard, spraying a big load up all of both of us which she got me to lick up every last drop of. She then surprised me by locking me up again. Usually the chastity cage was just a sex accessory. I asked her about it and she put the key on the gold chain she wore around her neck, poked her tongue out and said with a grin. "Get used to it, you're gonna be wearing this a lot more now."

The next couple of weeks were uncomfortable and confusing and I was super horny all the time and so was my wife, I fucked her with the black dildo every day and she kept me caged and teased and denied me for hours. She would only open my cage up for just a few minutes to torture my cock and balls until I had an orgasm that she would ruin spectacularly and then get me to clean up with my mouth before she would cage me again.

Otherwise everything was normal and she was a normal loving wife and I was a normal loving husband. Our anniversary was close and I bought her a bunch of expensive gifts, jewellery and lingerie and sexy clothes and shoes. On the day I gave them to her and she was delighted, I had also arranged a night out at an expensive restaurant. She was so happy and told me she had got me a present too. I grinned at the smallish jewellery box she gave me and insisted I opened immediately, it was another chastity cage and at first I was confused, but she quickly dropped to her knees in front of me, pulled down my pants and in less than a minute had switched the cages over. "It's custom made baby, much better than the cheap one we ordered, it will be much more comfortable and look," She showed me the key with a flourish. "Isn't this much cuter for me to wear round my neck?"

The key was gold rather than steel and quite a bit larger than the other one, also it was heart shaped. The cage did fit better and was much more comfortable. "Yeah baby this feels a lot nicer, and that key is really cute. I love it, I love you."

"I love you too." she replied. "Now I need to go and get ready for dinner, and don't worry, I've got another, much better surprise for later." Then she gave me a sexy wink before disappearing with the gifts I had gotten her.

She emerged an hour later in the sheer black satin cocktail dress I had bought, wearing every piece of the more than five thousand dollars worth of golden jewellery I had gotten her, diamonds, rubies, sapphires and emeralds sparkled in her hair and in her earrings and around her neck, I had even gotten extra rings and bracelets inset with more jewels. She looked more sexy and beautiful than I had ever seen her and I told her so, she grinned and said. "Good, I wanted to look my best for tonight."

I wore an expensive pin striped suit and had to admit, I didn't even have to try and conceal that I was in a chastity cage it was so snug, and I barely felt a hint of discomfort. "You look stunning honey." She told me and gave me a kiss. "But I think we need to change just one thing." I asked what and she told me to remove my pants, which I did, then my underwear, which I did too, then she pulled the hem of her skirt up and slid off the black satin mesh g-string I had bought to go with the lingerie she wore and held them out to me. "Wear these sissy." My jaw dropped but I did as she asked, the g-string was a little small on me but it fit, and held my cage even more snug into my crotch.

"You are so fucking naughty." told her, "My sexy naughty little wife, I love you so much Lizzy."

"Oh David, I love you too my submissive sissy husband." She kissed me hard, then she said should we go. I said I'll call a cab and she asked if I could drive, I said I kinda wanted to get drunk and she replied there was plenty of time for that, she felt a lot safer me driving than some stranger. So I agreed and we drove to the restaurant.

It was about half an hour away and we chatted and laughed and listened to music during the trip. The restaurant had a valet and I gave the keys up and we walked in, I gave our name and the maître d' said "Of course, you have the best table tonight, i's nice and quiet, very private, and your guest is already here."

"Guest..." I began to ask surprised but my wife interrupted with a laugh.

"Thank you." She pushed me forward, slipping the maître d' a large bill. I looked at her quizzically but she put her finger to her lips and he lead us up to the second floor, to a table behind some some artful dividers than made it quite hidden from the rest of the restaurant, but had expansive views over the harbour through the full length wall to floor window.

And there, sitting at the table set for three, dressed in an even more expensive suit that mine, was the man my wife had been masturbating with online. My heart stopped and my stomach dropped but also, my cock throbbed hard in its cage. He stood up and he was tall, and broad, and muscular, and shockingly handsome. The maître d' said the first course would be out in fifteen minutes and left us alone, my wife squealed a little bit and rushed forwards into this imposing black mans embrace. He grabbed her ass and kissed her cheeks, smiling at her and said "It's nice to finally meet you."

"You too baby." she replied and kissed him back, this time on the the lips. The sight of my young white wife kissing a muscular black man made my mouth dry up, my stomach dropped and my heart began to pound. The implication of what we were doing hit me like a ton of bricks, my knees went week and I almost spoke up to stop everything right there but my pounding heart was pumping massive amounts of blood through my groin. My cock strained in its cage with each pump but it couldn't get hard at all and I realised that it felt amazing.

She lingered with her mouth on his before backing away and gesturing towards me. The black stud held his hand out and I automatically took it and shook it. Lizzy looked over at me and introduced him. "Darling, this is my new lover Jamal, you can call him Bull." Then she looked up her new bull and told him. "Baby, this is my husband David, you can call him cuck."

"Hey cuck." Jamal smirked ruthlessly at me.

All I could think to rely was. "Hello bull."

We all sat down and my wife and her bull poured champagne and began to drink, she gushed over him, telling me all about how they had met online, how he had tried to get into her for months but she had resisted, then describing how he had repeatedly sent her video after video of himself having sex with young white women, or slowly masturbating his enormous dick and describing what he wanted to do to her, or roughly jerking himself off and swearing at her as he shot a huge load.

The courses came one after another, I asked him normal questions like where he worked and all that regular stuff, which he obligingly responded to with normal answers. All the while my wife stroked his arm and gazed at him, steadily getting more drunk and obviously horny. She told me how he had gotten into her head and she had found herself thinking of his cock while she dominated me in bed, imagining herself as one of the women he sent videos of himself fucking into a quivering wreck. Jamal added that he kept it up as he knew he was going to get to fuck her because she didn't block him and she watched everything he sent.

Elizabeth then told me how she had finally broke and live cammed with him when I'd been away shooting guns one weekend, and that after that she had accepted she was going to fuck him, it was just a matter of time. That had been three months ago, I hadn't know it was going on for so long. She explained that was why she had the dildo, she thought that would be enough to stop the fantasies, but it had only made her want the real thing more.

After dessert and coffee the Jamal stood and stretched. "Well, did you do everything I told you too?" He asked my wife.

"Of course I did." She nodded.

"Everything?" Lizzy nodded again. "Show me." He ordered her. She stood and slowly slid her dress up her thighs and opened her legs to display her naked pussy to him. My jaw dropped and the world whirled around me at the sight of my young wife wantonly displaying herself for this black man.

"Good," he said, then looked at me, "I told your wife she could never wear underwear in my presence, she's good at taking orders."

"Only from real men." My wife added with a salacious grin. Then the bull took out his phone said smile and took a picture of us.

"Now you cuck." He ordered. "Show me."

I knew what he wanted but I hesitated, I was still second guessing this whole situation but my wife slapped my arm said "Do what he tells you honey." So I stood, unbuckled my belt and dropped my trousers down to show my panties and cage.

The bull laughed. "Fucking cuck." He said as he took another picture. "Come over here we're gonna get a group shot." My wife pulled me over in front of the window before I could do my pants up.