Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana had cum god knows how many times and Jeff had released only once. But he wasn't done yet the night was young and if they let him he would fuck her again.

Diana opened her eyes and looked at her husband. She loved Simon even more now for allowing her to have her lover satisfy her needs completely. She had felt Simon's cock shrink to its one and half inches and saw him as he sat back and looked into his wife's eyes. He knew she was so sexually happy and he felt happy for her too.

Simon loved his wife so much he knew he would always allow her to be fucked to completion ever once in awhile, when she needed it like she did tonight. He looked at Jeff who was covered with drops of perspiration from his encounter with Diana. As Jeff rolled off of Simon's wife Jeff smiled at him as they looked at each other. Jeff smiled too as they both went down and kissed Diana.

She returned their kisses and held each one next to her. Simon's little black cock was on one of her shapely smooth white thighs and Jeff's big white cock was laying over her other leg like a snake. She smiled as she knew her life was so damn good.

Later Simon asked Jeff in he would like to play a little golf tomorrow? Jeff told him he wasn't in the same league as Simon when it came to golf. Simon said "Well I'm not in the same league as you when it comes to fucking and satisfying my wife, but I still want to play along. Come join me and we'll play a few holes for fun. Besides I need someone to push me while I practice."

Jeff smiled and said "Funny so do I when I'm having sex! Yes, Let's play around 10AM."

Simon smiled as Diana rolled over sat up and said, "You men! I'm taking a shower and then going to eat. I expect you back here, both of you. Speaking of playing holes, I want you both to fill my holes again."

She looked at Simon and he smiled. The two men smiled at each other and Jeff said, 'The next best thing to playing Golf Simon, maybe the best."

Simon laughed and the both walked to the shower behind Diana.

As Diana and Simon showered he asked her, "So what now Diana are we done with him for tonight?"

She smiled and asked, "Well I would like to have him one more time Simon if it's OK with you. Then we can say good night to Jeff and thank him. But if you feel you can allow it then we can say good night to him now."

Simon agreed as long as he could watch them again. She agreed and they held and kissed each gently touching while Jeff showered. Then when he came back into the room she told Jeff what she wanted. He looked at Simon and saw he was OK with it. They got on the bed and this time Diana climbed on top of Jeff and sat down on his beautiful and wonderful big hard cock. She loved the way Jeff's cock hardened inside her as she started to fuck him again.

Another hour later Jeff said goodnight and she kissed his cheek and thanked him. Simon also thanked him and said he would see him tomorrow for golf. They watched as he got into his car and left. Simon pulled her to the sofa and began to clean her. She was full of cum and Simon took a long time sucking and licking his wife's beautiful pussy. She held his head and pumped her pussy into his face as she climaxed one final time before they went back to the bedroom.

As they held each other in their bed she told him how wonderful he was for allowing her to have a lover. She told him how good she felt and how satisfied. She also told him she would like to please him anyway he wanted whenever he wanted and that her love for him was so much deeper than it ever had been. She did actually feel sort of that way. She actually did love her little black cock husband for allowing her to have a real man's cock like Jeff's. And now she also loved Jeff's cock even more. She knew she would have to have more and more of it. They fell asleep in each other's arms as she wondered when Simon would allow her to fuck Jeff again?

12