Jersey Shore Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers

Lis looked back over to my chair in the dark on the other side of the room again checking my whereabouts and then turned her attention back to her host. "Well go ahead prove me wrong."

Reggie pounced on the opportunity. He leaned in and kissed my girlfriend softly. The first one was brief. Then he leaned in again and their lips met again. This time I saw Reggie's mouth open and then Lis'. He gently pulled my girlfriend towards him. She didn't resist and after a moment put her arms around the black man's bare shoulders. By now any sign of a habitual tongue kisser could have been proven or disproved. Still they hung onto each other. Reggie was just continuing to drag my girlfriend into his trap and now, it seemed, that she was letting him do it. It was killing me not being able to do anything, at least that's what I was saying to myself. Now if I stepped in and put a halt to the seduction it would be Lis that would have been either embarrassed or mad at me or both. Finally well over a minute after they had begun exploring each other's mouths Reggie broke the kiss. Then, to finish things off he kissed her three more times by just touching her lips. It was a very sensual act that probably melted Lis inside.

"Well?" He asked.

"Not too much tongue." She answered.

"Oh there was plenty of tongue but it was nice. So were the lips." Lis said softly. She reached up and ran a finger along Reggie's lips.

"So far the black man experience is okay even with all those crazy characteristics right?" Reggie looked over at my girlfriend.

Lis nodded with a broad smile. She looked as if she was spent from the sexual tension. Little did my girlfriend know that things were just getting started.

"What part of my body is next?" Reggie broke the silence as he grinned over at Lis with his Cheshire cat grin.

"I think anything else would be very hard to prove." Lis said.

"Why? Haven't I proven to be a willing volunteer? You may never get another chance." Reggie had a pretty good idea what was coming next and he was prepared.

"It's embarrassing." Lis' voice betrayed how nervous she was getting.

"Nothing's too embarrassing. Go ahead!" Reggie said in naïve tone as if he had no idea where Lis was going.

"You know." Lis hesitated and then looked at Reggie and giggled. "Size."

"Size! Is that all?" Reggie said in a way that was meant to put my girlfriend at ease. "I can show you but in a safer way than you think."

Lis sat there totally confused. The very sexual moment had for an instant become somewhat confusing. Reggie reached for his TV remote and pointed it at the large flat screen TV on the side of the room against the back of the house. I poked my head out of the doorway just as the screen flickered on. I immediately recognized Reggie with a white girl with long reddish hair. She was very pretty and was wearing a white blouse and a red tartan skirt. Lis looked on intently as the white girl got down on her knees. The camera followed her down and then it became apparent that Reggie was naked. She picked up his hardening black penis in her hand. It flopped back and forth in its semi flaccid state.

"Oh my God!" Lis screeched. "Reggie! You filmed yourself naked!"

"Many times over." I waited just outside the entrance to the living room as Reggie explained his porno career to my girlfriend. Lis sat there with her mouth agape as Reggie told her about the business he had dovetailed with a career in photography.

"I was a young kid just out of the military. I had learned photography working with surveillance. I enjoyed it so much I got a job assisting this photographer in a successful studio. One night the photographer had this lady in and was taking nudes of her. They convinced me to pose with her. She was this beautiful white woman about your age. In the late seventies a black man didn't turn down an offer like that. The rest is history." Reggie explained.

"My God you made it sound like becoming a porno actor was as easy as a walk in the park." Lis exclaimed.

"It was because I had this." Reggie had lowered his pants and exposed himself to my girlfriend.

This was the most critical moment in Reggie's sexual hunt. If Lis stood up and screamed I got to take her back home and then as a bonus got to vacation down at this beautiful house next summer. Instead Lis looked down at the rock hard tube of meat and then back up at the TV screen. It neither shocked nor disgusted my girlfriend that Reggie's penis was now lying exposed on his lap.

"This thing has gone way too far. I thought we were just going to flirt a little and now I'm looking at the biggest fucking cock I've ever seen. Reggie I had no idea a man could be so well endowed." Lis said softly as she reached down and gently took the black prong in her hand.

Reggie put his arm around my girlfriend as she began running her fingers over the head of his penis. The touch seemed to send shivers up and down the black man's spine. I saw him shudder as he held Lis. Meanwhile she continued to explore the thick erection from Reggie's scrotum up to the piss hole as they both watched the video in the dim light. For the black man it was an exquisite torture, especially when my girlfriend worked her fingers over the underside of the shaft. I knew Lis was well acquainted with the pleasure points of a man's genitals. She had Reggie moaning softly and he had begun to slowly move his hips up and down. Noticing his excitement Lis began jacking the big black dick harder. The member seemed to shine in the darkness and it was bobbing wildly around in his lap from Lis' constant ministrations.

Meanwhile the video showed Reggie fucking the young redhead with incredible force. She squirmed and moaned underneath the black man as his body undulated up and down remorselessly. Lis was enthralled with the video. She was letting Reggie kiss her neck and ear as she masturbated him and kept her eyes on the TV.

"Baby you do that so well." Reggie gasped into her ear.

"You have good stamina. Most men would have cum by now." Lis cooed back at him as she watched Reggie dump a huge load of cum into the grateful young white girl's vagina.

"I can go a lot longer than this." Reggie bragged between heavy breaths.

"I guess that's one more trait that makes you black men such studs." Lis turned her head away from Reggie and once again looked around the room for me. I ducked my head back into the kitchen so that Lis wouldn't see me and waited for a second. Suddenly I heard a sloshing sound. I took a chance and poked my head back around the corner and saw that my girlfriend had indeed gone down on Reggie. Her head was moving up and down with a deliberate rhythm.

The slurping and gurgling noises mixed with Reggie's groans. As I watched Lis pleasuring Reggie I could tell that she was too far gone. Reggie had done it. He had met my girlfriend only a couple of days ago. Lis had been with me for almost a year and had never once given me any indication that she was the kind of girl that would cheat on me. Yet here she was with the biggest blackest cock I'd ever seen lodged in her throat. I would have bet a million dollars that the black man wouldn't have been able to seduce her. I still didn't know how he had done it but I knew it was so much more than the fact that he was blessed with enormous genitals. He had set the hook well beforehand. So much so that I now knew that my girlfriend had been thinking about having sex with Reggie before we had even set foot in his house for dinner. Now each time I felt it in my gut the pain got sharper. Was I going to get my girlfriend back after Reggie was done fucking the living daylights out of her.

I could see that Lis had been able to get a good portion of Reggie's enormous penis into her mouth. Her lips had stretched around the thick ebony shaft forming a tight seal. When she moved her mouth upwards on Reggie she would suck hard on the head and then swirl her tongue around it and the underside of the penis causing Reggie to moan loudly. She would then return to the shaft inhaling the stiff cock and bouncing her head up and down on it. There seemed to be a kind of desperation in my girlfriend to pleasure the black man. Whatever it was Lis' efforts were working. While she was gulping down as much black cock as humanly possible Reggie gently thrust his hips upward and groaned and Lis let out a slight gagging noise. Reggie put his hand on top of my girlfriend's head to hold her in place. I saw some thick white fluid drool out of Lis' mouth and down Reggie's penis. It wasn't Lis' saliva. The black man had just cum in my girlfriend's mouth. She took most of it in her mouth and swallowed. Next she took the penis out of her mouth. It was slimy with the fluid from her mouth and Reggie's testicles. My girlfriend then proceeded to lick the shaft clean. She even took his scrotum into her mouth to wash it clean of any sperm.

At this point I thought that was the end of it. Reggie had gotten my girlfriend and he had done it right in front of me. He had backed up what he had said and no matter whatever happened between Lis and I from now on there would be this memory of this black man taking her and both of us allowing it to happen. I was about to walk back into the room. I had been gone since I had left off the wine glasses for about 15 or 20 minutes. That's how long it took for the black man to take Lis. I was thinking of all sorts of stupid excuses as to why I was out of the room. Maybe if Lis thought that I hadn't witnessed what had happened maybe that would be a better solution. Instead I heard Reggie and then I knew that, incredibly, he wasn't done with my girlfriend yet.

"Babe that was the best blow job I've ever had. You're so wonderful." Reggie lifted up my girlfriend's head and kissed her on the mouth.

"I can't believe I did that. I can't believe you got me to give you head." Lis exclaimed.

Instead of letting her up Reggie climbed on top of Lis and continues to kiss her. They were on the couch with Reggie on top and he was naked now. He was squirming and gently humping her body. For her part Lis did nothing to resist. Instead she spread her legs for him and entwined them with his own. Reggie began lifting the sundress off of Lis. She helped him lift it over her head and just like that my girlfriend was wearing only a pair of panties which were quickly taken off.

"You think you can pop again?" Lis asked with more than a little shock in her voice. Obviously she was very impressed with the black man's sexual abilities as was I.

"Honey we're going to fuck all night long. Now give me that sweet pussy of yours." Reggie announced.

I couldn't resist any longer. I quietly walked back to my chair and sat in it. I was still about 15 feet away from the lovers and I was in the dark. Besides at this point it didn't matter. My girlfriend had to have known that she was sexually pleasuring another man right in front of me. I might as well have a front row seat to Reggie's conquest of my girlfriend. My cock was rock hard as I watched Reggie grab his big dick and aim right at the opening to Lis' vagina. He pressed it against her and then leaned down on my girlfriend. Lis groaned and spread her long muscular legs a little more for her lover.

"Ugh you're big." Lis whispered with her closed eyes the picture of concentration.

"That's it girl just relax. I know you've never had this size before but you're nice and wet for me. Just relax and we'll be dancing soon." Reggie responded with a tight voice.

Despite my girlfriends misgivings the black man was relentless. He would gently push against her over and over and each time a little more black cock would nudge its way inside her. I looked at Lis and could see that her eyes would now bulge out wide with each of Reggie's thrusts. She was truly astonished that Reggie's size pushing inside her and how it felt. It was a totally new experience for her. For his part Reggie was very patient and gentle. He was going to take my girlfriend right. Finally with one of his advances he stayed in a push up position above her. He had enough of himself inside her so that he could simply apply constant pressure until Lis' genitals relaxed and gave way and that's exactly what happened as the black stud expertly pushed himself balls deep with a final rush of rock hard flesh into my girlfriend.

"Ugh!" Lis grunted as she took the full length of Reggie's manhood.

"You like the feeling baby? You comfortable with a real man inside you now?" Reggie couldn't resist the dig against me and white guys in general as he lay on top of her.

"Oh I'm full. No one's bottomed out inside me before. Just go slow honey." Lis admitted.

"One nice slow dance coming up." Reggie said as he began moving his body.

They giggled at Reggie's last comment and then he was fucking her. Fucking my girlfriend right in front of me as I rubbed my erection under my pants. I wanted to pull it out and stroke it as the black man did my girl but I restrained myself. After Reggie's comment about his cock being the king of the world I was paranoid. I kept thinking that in mid fuck they would both stop to laugh at me as I masturbated myself right in front of them. "Look at that tiny thing." Reggie would comment and Lis would respond "I can't believe that I've been settling for that." There was also the slightly more rational thought that by taking my cock out and pleasuring myself as the black man and my girlfriend performed in front of me would be a final admission of defeat. It was a defeat that had most definitely occurred but I just wasn't ready to admit yet.

Reggie after relaxing Lis he began lifting himself up off of her and then gently but deliberately pushing back down and impaling her with the large black prong. My girlfriend's eyes still flickered each time the black man plunged into her but she was beginning to become accustomed to his size. Sensing this, Reggie started fucking Lis harder with each thrust. It wasn't long before I could hear the two bodies slapping together. It was an intensity that my girlfriend seemed to gladly accept.

"Oh my God this feels so good. I knew it would." Lis uttered in a low guttural tone.

"You're doing it just right baby. Keep dancing just like that." Reggie said as he thrust downward harder and harder.

"Ugh! I'm so wet. Oh I've never been so wet." My girlfriend's voice was beginning to breakdown. She was no longer able to speak clearly.

"You're like fucking a tube of hot custard Lissy baby." Reggie uttered as he worked his body's motion up to an unbelievable velocity. This man was truly a professional and watching it in person was very impressive.

"Oh?" Was all Lis could muster in a bewildered tone as she was now experiencing the black man's strength and certainly feeling she had underestimated Reggie's smallish physique.

"Ugh! Oh God!" Lis uttered one more time in a voice that was far from her own.

Her cries rose over the rapid slapping noise and Reggie's own grunts. Reggie's penis size and his sexual prowess were overpowering my girlfriend's athletic physique and taking her to a new sexual limit. Lis let out a whimper at first and as Reggie continued his assault on her body she began to sob ecstatically. It was obvious that the black man was taking control of this sexual encounter and that my girlfriend was going to experience something she never had before with any man.

Reggie kept up this brutal pace for an extraordinary length of time. Lis had resorted to screaming Reggie's name over and over. I sat in the dark watching as Reggie pushed Lis to the side and put her back up against the back of the couch. I saw now that Reggie was going to have even more leverage against my girlfriend with his feet now on the floor and God only knew what he was going to put her through now. I found out immediately as Reggie began humping between Lis' legs. I could clearly see his enormous phallus slicing into my girlfriend. It looked like a thick black pipe made from a shiny metal as it glistened with Lis' excitement. I could also see the silver ring that wrapped around his scrotum shining in the dark. Meanwhile my girlfriend had raised her legs up high into the air. Reggie grabbed her calves and began to pound away. Their bodies were sweating profusely and the slapping sound and even Lis' sobs seemed to be coming from underwater. I wondered if the neighbors ever got used to hearing white women screaming out their sexual joy at the hands of the black man that owned the house. Tonight it was my girlfriend's turn. Her turn to lie naked underneath Reggie wearing only her high heels. High heels that now kicked helplessly in the air with each thrust from the well endowed black man.

"That's it baby you're such a sweet white girl to give it to me. Go ahead just let it happen. Cum for me right in front of your boyfriend." Reggie gloated in a voice staggered by the effort of lunging into her. Obviously this was turning into more than just a sweaty fuck.

"You knew you were going to love it didn't you? You knew you were going to be mine didn't you?" Reggie continued his verbal assault along with the physical one.

"Oh Reggie!" Was all Lis could muster. Although I couldn't see her face it seemed that my girlfriend was on the verge of a huge orgasm.

"That's my girl. You're dancing with a black man now. Just let it happen. It will feel so good." Reggie kept it up along with his thrusts.

"Reggie! Oh Reggie! Just keep going honey! Oh honey!" Lis was blurting out bits and pieces as her body shuddered from the thunderous orgasms that overtook her body.

As she writhed underneath him Reggie kept up a rhythm that showed a relentlessness and endurance I had never thought existed. He was even outdoing his performance in the old video I had seen. He didn't disappoint Lis as she came over and over again. I watched as my already sopping wet girlfriend spouted fluid from her genitals that soaked both the lovers. Finally Reggie slowed his pace. He kept fucking my girlfriend but slowed so that he could talk softly into her ear. They held each other and kissed as they talked. I could hear the whispers but couldn't make out what was being said. Occasionally Lis would laugh heartily.

Lis' muscular legs were drenched with sweat and they were draped around the Reggie. Suddenly she untangled herself from the black man and let him climb off of her. His penis withdrew from her making a suction noise as it escaped from the tight hole covered in her thick slimy excitement. Reggie stood up and held out his hand. Lis smiled, took Reggie's hand and stood. They held each other for a moment. I could see in her high heels that my girlfriend looked like an amazon next to the black man. She was at least 5 inches taller and her full muscular body furthered the contrast.

He reached up and kissed Lis and then led her to his bedroom. They didn't even give me a look. It was as if I hadn't ever been there. Just like that the cool black stud had taken my girlfriend. He had done it right in front of me. Worse he had even told me he was going to do it days before and I couldn't or wouldn't stop it. He had already cum in her mouth and down her throat and now he was going to finish with her in his bedroom cumming deep inside her womb and then who knew where else during the night. My guess was that Lis wasn't going to get much sleep this night.

Meanwhile I slept on the same couch that Lis had been so properly fucked on. I could even smell her in the cushions of the couch. It was a weird feeling. Every once in a while I could hear Lis' cries from the other end of the house. Reggie was still putting her through her paces as I drifted off to a fitful sleep.

The morning seemed to take forever to come. I wasn't even sure it Lis would want to ride home with me. As dawn came so did reality. I finally realized that there was no way a woman would want to be with someone who had set her up this way as I had definitely been a part of this conspiracy.

Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers