Jersey Shore Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers

I got up and took a quick shower in the guest room's bathroom. I got dressed and with growing dread walked to the other side of the house. I heard them as I approached Reggie's bedroom door which was wide open. It was the same rapid slapping noise mingled with high pitched sobs that I had heard last night. Reggie was obviously taking full advantage of his time with my girlfriend. I looked in as saw them on the bed. Lis was lying on her belly and Reggie was draped on top of her.

The black stud had fucked Lis on the couch and probably taken her again in his bed. And now after sleeping together Reggie was going at my girlfriend one more time. Only this time as Lis cried out from beneath the black man with her legs splayed out wide I saw that Reggie was pumping his big black dick in and out of her ass. Reggie had actually convinced my pretty white girlfriend to have anal sex with him.

I watched him ride Lis with a deft expertise. Taking her to the point where the pain would surpass the pleasure and then gently slowing down and kissing her whispering in her ear convincing my girlfriend that this was the right thing to do. He seemed to be gauging Lis' pain threshold by the tenor of her sobs. He was doing her righteously, like an expert. I could see the excitement flowing out of her vagina and her toes digging into the bed. They were facing away from me but I could imagine Lis grabbing at the sheets with her hands and biting at the pillow. For me this was a myth that Lis hadn't raised last night. I had heard from more than one source that black men loved fucking white women in the ass. Supposedly as a show of dominance that would always be an imprint in the woman's mind. While I had thought that Reggie had taken care of that last night the black man had thought otherwise and had decided to complete placing his brand on my girlfriend. I couldn't take it anymore. I took out my rock hard cock and began to masturbate.

I came very quickly. I did my best to muffle my cries as I blew my load into my bath towel. The feeling was so intense my knees actually buckled as the sperm spurt out of my cock. Now that I was done I watched Reggie do the same only his depository wasn't a towel it was my girlfriend's rectum. I watched him finish with her. Now despite her sobbing cries the black man slammed into Lis' proffered ass with all his strength. He let out a deep groan and I noticed his jet black penis was covered with milky white strands. Once again he was filling my girlfriend with his sperm. When he finished he lay his sweaty body down on top of Lis and hugged her from behind. He pushed forward a little to keep his manhood inside her freshly violated hole. He whispered something and my girlfriend let out a sigh.

I went back to the kitchen and found some eggs and bacon. I began to cook and the smell brought the two lovers out of the bedroom. Reggie sat at the table and Lis came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was a weird feeling. Lis sat down next to Reggie and waited for breakfast. While we ate Reggie kept the subject on anything but his conquest of Lis. We talked about the Jersey beaches, the casinos and life in general in South Jersey. After breakfast we went to the car and I shook hands with Reggie and Lis gave him a long passionate kiss. It was an embarrassment as I stood at the car as Reggie pressed my girlfriend up against the passenger door and explored her mouth one more time with his tongue. My only solace was that if the neighbors were watching it was certainly not the first time they had witnessed the black man give a gorgeous white woman a soul kiss good bye while her significant other looked on.

We drove in silence for the first hour while Lis napped. I was sure she was exhausted from the night's sexual activities. Even I was tired and I had only been a spectator. I thought that maybe Lis was keeping her eyes shut to avoid the inevitable confrontation. For the most part I was glad. While I thought Lis was expecting me to take her head off for letting another man seduce her right in front of me. I was also thinking that she was waiting for the right moment to break up with the worthless wimp that had let another man take her. I was playing out both scenarios when I felt Lis' hand on mine. She had opened her eyes and was smiling over at me.

"That turned out to be quite a vacation." She said.

"Yea, I'm exhausted from the last couple of days." I chickened out of raising the subject of Reggie.

Lis chortled. I'll admit last night was the wildest experience. I'd never really thought about a black man before."

"Lis I can't believe that you let him do that to you." Was all I could say.

"You let him. I mean I didn't hear a peep out of you Denny." She countered.

"What was I supposed to do throw Reggie out of his own house? All you had to do was stop the flirting when you saw that it was going too far." I said.

"When would you have had me stop it?" Lis asked.

"How about when he had that big black cock of his in your mouth?" I replied.

"So it was all my fault then? That's it." Lis concluded.

I knew that if I simply let it end here our relationship was over. Lis wasn't willing to take all the blame for last night and quite frankly I knew as well as her that she shouldn't have too. Besides I was far from ready to let someone like Lis get away.

"No I that's not true." I admitted.

"Denny he had flirted with me for two days straight and he's good. When you let Reggie sit on the couch next to me a door opened wide. Then when you went for more wine and didn't come right back, I don't know Denny, that black man is as persuasive as they come. He had me thinking that you were giving me to him. And finally when you didn't stop us I just didn't stop. You can't tell me you weren't turned on watching your girlfriend get it on with a black man?" Lis said.

"I saw you from the kitchen. It was amazing." I went further down a road I wasn't so sure I should.

" So you did like it." Lis smiled.

"Maybe I guess, at least part of it." I admitted.

"Reggie said that you would. He said that he could tell you wanted him to have me for the night." Lis told me.

"Really? He was probably making you feel less guilty so that he could climb on top of you again." I told her.

"Maybe but he knows what he's doing. Like I said Denny he's good. He had me thinking that he was just an incurable flirt and then slowly but surely he got me. Every step was so subtle, so smooth. By the time it was happening and I knew it was too late all I could think was "I can't believe he got me to spread my legs and then let him inside me."" Lis explained.

"How did he feel?" I couldn't resist asking her the ultimate question.

"You're kidding me right?" Lis lowered her sunglasses and gave me a look.

"Lis I'd be crazy if I wasn't worried about us." I admitted.

"Why because Reggie has a big black cock and made me his sex slave? Please Denny. I had a wild night with another man and you let me. Now we're going to have to live with it. We're far from the first couple to try this sort of thing. You have heard of the term cuckold haven't you? It's not such a bad thing." Lis explained.

"You're telling me that if the situation presents itself you'll be with another man?" I was picturing Lis with all these other men and despite my excitement at seeing Lis with Reggie this last thought wasn't comforting.

"Last night didn't turn me into some sort of slut. I've never slept around on a boyfriend and I'm not going to do it to you. You were there remember you could have stopped it. I wouldn't have done something like this behind your back and I wouldn't sleep with another man without you knowing about it." Lis smiled knowing she had presented a whole new codicil to what had up until this weekend been a solid relationship..

So now it would be up to me if I wanted to see her perform with another man. Yet deep in my gut I knew regardless of my feelings on the matter this wouldn't be a onetime thing. My girlfriend had been turned onto a whole new experience and she clearly enjoyed it thoroughly and wanted it again and more than likely she had her eye on a skinny black man down at the Jersey shore.

Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers