Jersey Shore Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers

"So I guess this isn't just about you girls sleeping with other men, black men." I surmised.

"Oh lordy no. It's one part white girl spreading her legs for the big bad black man and equal part white boy submission. That's what Reggie and his friends are into and from what I've heard you're pretty far gone yourself." Jodi smiled knowingly at me.

"I guess so, even though I refuse to admit it to myself." I said.

"Don't worry about it. That comes with time. Until then we're all one big family down here so enjoy." .Jodi told me.

We hugged and said good bye. As I drove down the beach road back to Reggie's some random thoughts raced through my mind, how lucky Eddie was to have a woman like Jodi, how securely Reggie's grip was on the small group of women I had met down here and I was more certain than ever before that if I was going to survive as a cuckold it was the Jersey shore girls that would get me through it.

This type of emasculation was best not done in front of other submissive men, for me that would be exposing too much at least at this point in my initiation into this lifestyle. Maybe for others it was fine but I was hoping to restrict witnesses to my humiliation to Lis, the other women and Reggie and his crew of black studs. And just like that I had talked myself into being a full participant in the Jersey shore games. There would be no more schizophrenic whining to Lis about what we had gotten ourselves into and then desperately masturbating to the thought of a black man fucking my girlfriend. I was going to let it happen and I was going to trust Reggie. The air was cold but I left the car window open. The smell was incredibly fresh. I loved the smell of the ocean. My senses were alive and I was completely aware of what I was driving too. My girlfriend was back at Reggie's house and she was probably already spread out on the couch or in his bed and the black man was taking full advantage of her lust for him and I was fine with it.

Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers