Jersey Shore Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lis was at that benefit tonight. Remember? I didn't see her." I lied.

"Denny it's just us and I don't talk out of school even to Lis so you don't have to worry about telling me some of your secrets. She must have looked great in that sexy little top. Did she wear the gold lame halter?" After her assurances Alex talked as if it was a fact that I had been spying on my girlfriend and I gave up the ghost on lying to her.

"Yea that thing barely covered her upper body and it was so loose I'm sure her boobs slid out at least a dozen times." I admitted.

"Well when you have a body like that you should show it off. What I wouldn't give for the willpower to get out there and workout like she and Jodi do. Now come over here and sit with me on the couch." Alex reached out quickly and grabbed my throbbing erection.

I groaned as she dragged me to the couch using the head as some sort of pull handle. We sat down together and Alex pressed her body right up against mine. Her skin was warm and moist from her sexual encounter with Reggie. She kept her hand on my cock but did not begin masturbating me, something I so desperately needed. Instead she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek and then turned my head with her other hand and kissed me on the lips."

"You know how much everyone down here loves you don't you?" Alex cooed into my ear.

"Enough to fuck me right here on this couch?" I replied hopefully.

Mmm well we're going to see how things go with some other exercises first so be patient Denny, be patient." Alex continued to kiss me as she whispered into my ear.

"Okay." Was all I could get out as I felt the blonde's fingers begin to move gently against my penis.

"Denny the first thing I want you to do is get on your knees on the floor and put your tongue against my pussy." Alex instructed.

I looked down between Alex' spread legs as she sat on the couch and saw a gooey mess. Reggie had probably fucked her twice during my trip to the casino. "Alex . . . Reggie's cum."

"It's okay honey that's why I need you down there. Now do as I say. Go ahead and wear the horns for me." Alex took her hand away from my penis and gently pushed me off the couch with her other hand.

"What does that mean?" I had heard it before. I felt as if someone was telling a joke at my expense and everyone knew it and was laughing at me. I was the only person at the Jersey shore that didn't know what humiliation related to "wearing the horns".

"Get on your knees and you'll soon find out." Alex kissed me again and pushed me down.

I didn't know what to do. I was on my knees between Alex' legs and I was staring at her cum filled genitals. She reached forward and with a hand on each of my ears pulled me in towards her. I could have stopped everything but didn't. I was so turned on I couldn't stop. Yet was it the possibility of having sex with a gorgeous woman or the thought that I would soon be licking at a pussy that had been well used by a black man?

"Start by licking my thighs Denny. Get all that sticky cream off of me honey." Alex ordered.

Her inner thighs were shiny with the thick liquid. I knew as soon as I touched her I wouldn't be able to stop. I was going to lick every inch of Alex I was deranged with lust. I stuck out my tongue and touched one of her thighs. Alex had a good hold of my ears but she didn't force me. I tasted the salty consistency that was plastered to her warm skin. I ran my tongue along Alex' smooth skin and picked up some more lubricant and cum.

"That's my boy do this for me Denny. Lick harder it feels so good." Alex gasped from above.

I looked up and saw the triumphant smile on her face. Somehow knowing that she had gotten me to get on my knees and then to clean her thighs with more to come spurred me on. I began kissing and licking the blonde's thick but firm thighs with a fervor I never thought I would have for this chore. As I would finish with one of the lower thighs Alex would pull me by my ears to the other one. I licked hard and it pleased me to no end that the blonde was now breathing hard and urging me on with excited gasps. Finally I reached Alex' genitals. They were not as large as Lis' but the lips were still prominent and they were covered with a thick mixture of sperm and her lubricant.

"Oh Denny you've done so well. You have a wonderful tongue. Now I want you to do this next part right so listen to my instructions honeypie. Just stick that tongue of yours out and lick one of my lips. Lick it nice and clean." Alex commanded from above.

Any hesitation was now gone. I dove in with my tongue stuck straight out. I dragged it across the lip letting the mixture fall into my mouth. Alex' genitals were crimson red from the pounding she had taken from Reggie and from the excitement I was causing. I heard her moaning as I did my duty first with the one labia lip and then the next and I was gulping down cum as quickly as I could lick it into my mouth. When I finished with the outer area of Alex' genitals I noticed that the folds that led to her orifice were loaded with Reggie's sperm and that some of it had developed into a huge drop at the bottom of her vaginal opening.

"Denny I want every drop down your throat. Lick that big glob down there." I did as I was told and took the thick salty mixture down my throat. "That's my boy you did that so well. You seem to like the taste don't you?"

"Yes." I lied.

"Then you'll just love sticking that tongue of yours right up my hole. Denny put your lips right up against mine. That's how you wear the horns sweetie." Alex gasped with an urgency of a woman in heat.

I closed my eyes and stuck my tongue into the pink cavity. It was as slimy and as creamy as it looked. I felt the thickness draining down into my mouth. It was a strange and unsettling feeling at first. I was actually eating another man's cum, a man that had not only fucked Alex but had taken my girlfriend from me. As that thought crossed my mind I swirled my tongue harder causing Alex to start bucking her hips up against my face.

"Oh God! You sweet little dicked white boy! You're going to make me cum! Now suck! Suck hard! Wear the horns for me my dear!" Alex screamed.

I sealed the vagina off with my mouth and sucked. I took the salty sperm down in several gulps and then it was over. The next thing I tasted was a liquid of thinner consistency. It was Alex' cum. Her orgasm caused her to groan and her body undulated up and down until there was one last thrust upwards where her legs wrapped tightly around my head. It was an incredible feeling. Finally she loosened her grip on my upper body.

"Oh sweetie you are wonderful! I can't tell you how wonderful that felt. Now get up here and sit next to momma." I heard from above.

I looked up and saw Alex reaching out for me with her arms. I got up and saw that my erection was pressed right up against my belly. I was in a state of total excitement. If Alex was good enough to let me fuck her I would be cumming in a matter of a few strokes. I sat next to Alex and ran a hand along her thigh. She was wearing sheer black stockings and they felt so smooth. Next I moved my hand up to her breasts. I felt her nipples which were as hard as a rock. Alex leaned back into the couch and let me touch her. Her body was soft and beautiful. I leaned in and kissed her and tried to climb on top of her but before I could swing my leg around Alex leaned down on it.

"Get up on all fours for me Denny. Face away from me and I'll send you to heaven." Alex whispered into my ear.

"What are you going to do?" I asked rather bewildered at not being able to fuck the buxom blonde.

"Shhhh Just face away from me sweetie. That's it." Alex cooed as I followed her instructions.

I was on all fours facing away from Alex when I felt her hand on my cock from between my legs. She had lubed it so it was oily. Shivers ran down my spine as I felt her hand glide up and down my erection. I couldn't see what she was doing but when I felt the moistness on my balls and then the suction I knew Alex had sucked my testicles into her mouth and it sent me into orbit. I groaned loudly as the full genital massage began to take hold.

"That feels good doesn't it?" Alex asked as she released my balls from her mouth.

"Oh God yes!" I practically yelled.

"I love milking a cuckold after he's been such a good boy. Do you know why you've been such a good boy Denny?" Alex asked softly.

"Oh no but this feels so good! I'd do anything for this!" Alex' hand was incredible. She knew the perfect touch to get a man to whimper.

"You were such a good boy to suck all that creamy custard out of me. That's just what a cuckold is supposed to do and now you're getting your reward. Now just relax and enjoy this little hand massage." Alex explained.

"Why can't I fuck you!" I gasped in an exasperated frustration as I felt my excitement rising to a point of no return.

"You can't fuck me because you're not a black man. You just have to learn to accept that Denny. Now relax and enjoy the milking." Alex answered calmly as she moved a towel underneath me on the couch with her free hand.

"Oh God Alex! You feel so fucking good!" I let out.

"Oh you're so ready for this. Now just hang on sweetie." Alex announced.

I felt a pressure just above my scrotum. It moved deliberately up and down along the flesh between my scrotum and anus. The feeling was incredible and something completely new to me. Then I felt something pressing against my sphincter. My natural response was to clench the muscle and shut down anything trying to slide inside me but Alex was too quick and too deft at this particular skill. I felt the finger wiggle past the muscle and into the folds of my rectum all the while the other hand was gliding relentlessly over my well lubed penis. Now the finger began moving in and out and it was all over. I let out a guttural moan and felt the hot sperm explode out of my penis. My body humped helplessly against the air as Alex continued pumping me. She controlled me the whole way through, aiming my cock so that the ropes of cum landed on the towel. It felt so good that as my orgasm was finishing I actually pushed back against the finger that was probing my anal cavity. I collapsed against the arm of the couch and felt Alex climb up on my back so that she could whisper into my ear.

"Denny you did wonderfully. Even though it was your first time you wore the horns like a true cuckold. You made me orgasm with that tongue of yours and that makes you very good my luv." Alex cooed into my ear.

"I can't believe I did that. I don't think I could do that again." I replied.

"Yes you can and you most certainly will. You were as turned on as me while you drank down that cum. It meant that you were being dominated and that's what you crave." Alex told me.

"I don't know. Every time I come down here something crazy happens and gets heaped on top of whatever weird thing happened the time before. It's driving me crazy." I blurted out in a moment of complete honesty.

"Yet through it all you still come back. You love this Denny. Don't worry, we're almost done heaping weird rituals on you." Alex smiled over at me. We had resumed sitting next to each other on the couch her body pressed against mine still warm from the passion we had just shared.

"Alex I don't know how much more I can take. I'm definitely pushing the envelope here." I truly was at my wits end.

"There's just one more thing. Give me your cock. I want to see if this chastity tube fits." Alex pulled out a chrome device that looked very menacing.

"Alex what the hell is that!" I asked in a panic.

"I want you to try this for me tonight. Here just slide it on." Alex grabbed my penis and pushed the metal tube over it. "There it fits pretty nicely don't you think?"

"So much for being almost done." I watched as Alex pulled the head of my penis through the other end of the tube and then tightened down a clasp that in fact was a handcuff that locked around the base of my cock and scrotum.

"There now let me tell you how this lovely device works. This tube is made of chrome and can be worn under your pants without anyone noticing it. See how it points downward and keeps your penis from bulging out. Now it allows just enough head through so you can pee and the end is padded so there's no chafing. This cuff at the base keeps things in place no matter how you may want to try and get at your penis." Alex laughed lustily.

"So I can't take this off?" I was worried now.

"Jodi, Ginger, myself and of course your Lis have the keys. Tim and Eddie wear the same chastity tubes. They all work with one key so any of us can free you if we desire." Alex continued her explanation.

"I couldn't pee through this and what if . . . you know. What if I get . . ." I stammered.

I didn't need to explain further Alex finished for me. "Get an erection? Well the tube is almost 5 inches long and a bit more than an inch and a half in diameter."

"Ugh, that's not enough. I may not be Reggie or Richard but I'm longer that 5 inches and I'm probably thicker than this tube too." I was hoping that Alex would let me in on this as a cruel joke but it wasn't to be.

"Well that will make things a bit uncomfortable at first but your body will adjust. Have a nice sleep my luv." Alex leaned over and gave me a full kiss on the lips.

She got up and walked gingerly towards Reggie's room. Meanwhile I was left there on the couch with my used cock encased in a metal restraint. I felt like a fool at first but then realized again that this is how things were done down here and it was too late to get out. Lis was too far gone and even if she wasn't she was on video. They had made her one of their stars, probably their biggest. Most importantly there was my own addiction to this lifestyle. Every time it got ramped up I eagerly accepted the challenge. From the beginning I was as willing a participant as my girlfriend had been. What did that say about me?

I got up and made my way back to Reggie's guest bedroom which had become my home away from home and as I walked I began to learn how to do it with my newly attached chastity device.