Jess Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips lowered and I looked into the camera and said "Suck me Jon. Suck my clit. I want you to suckle my clit until I scream! And, I want your fingers back inside me...all three of them." I said and pulled Jon's face into the folds of my now sloppy wet pussy.

Jon was more than up for the job, he sucked in the fullness of my pussy mound and swirled my labial lips around his tongue. Working downward, he sucked his way to my hole where he planted his tongue as deeply inside me as was possible. I wished his tongue was longer and fatter, but I knew where to get that when I really needed it. Working his way back up to my clit, I felt his fingers slide easily back into position and felt my blood start to boil towards another climax. As soon as Jon began to suckle on my clit I could feel my whole body responding as my muscles tightened awaiting the rush of pleasure that was coming like a freight train. It arrived and I moaned like a dime store whore.

Jon pulled back, exposing my raw pussy to the camera. "That is one beautiful pussy. I could suck on it all day." Jon said as he ran his finger down the full length of my slit and slid it all the way into my pussy. "I love your pussy this way." Jon said.

"So do I." I said and meant it. Since going shaved, I cannot imagine going back. It could never feel this good.

Jon took the camera back off the tripod and lay down on the bed with his head propped up on a pillow and his cock standing erect. Pointing the lens at me he asked. "Are you ready to fill that pussy up? If so, I have the right tool." He said and moved the lens to his cock. He brought the lens back to me as I got to my knees and straddled him. My corset was now soaked with sweat so I unhooked it and let it fall to the floor. This freed my breasts and I gave them a swing from side to side.

"You have very lovely breasts." Jon said as he reached up and cupped my right one while continuing his filming. I caressed my left breast and tweaked my nipple while gyrating my pussy on Jon's chest.

"Cut!" Jon shouted, catching my by surprise. "I need to mount the camera before you mount me. I want my hands to be free." Jon said as I crawled off of him and he set the camera on the tripod. Very quickly he had the camera mounted and pointed in the right direction and we resumed our positions.

"Action!" Jon said while smirking.

"You have very lovely breasts." Jon said and reached up to cup them both. He then leaned up and lightly ran his tongue into the fold under my breasts where they meet my chest. It felt very sensual and although the Cut/Action took a bit of the sexual edge off of the moment, we recaptured it again quickly.

While Jon nibbled at my nipples, sucking each one between his lips and biting ever so softly on them, I reached between my legs, spread my pussy lips and began to massage my still swollen and still wet clit. Between Jon's attention to my breasts, and my masturbating, I quickly found myself climaxing, and hungering what I most wanted, and that was to be stuffed full of Jon's cock which was nesting against my rear.

Facing the camera, I got up on my knees and straddled Jon's crotch. Lifting his cock, I pushed its head into my aching vagina. It felt so good to have it there just inside the door. I began to rub myself towards another orgasm when I impaled myself forcefully down, shoving Jon as deeply into myself as possible. Jon groaned in appreciation.

Jon reached over and took the camera back into his control and started to film me as I performed a lap dance on his cock. With the exaggerated moves of a professional film star, I humped Jon in both short fast and long slow slides up and down his shaft. It felt wickedly sexy knowing that the camera was capturing all our sexy moves, not to mention the feeling of being filled to the brim with Jon. For several minutes I humped while Jon filmed and I masturbated to one climax after another.

Rising off of Jon, I turned around to face his feet and stuffed his cock back into my aching pussy. Riding Jon backwards felt different in some way and was very sexy. I also knew it would give the camera another angle of the moment that would be memorable. While Jon filmed, I leaned forward and slowly slid up and down the full length of his shaft. Turning to face the camera, I said, "Oh, baby I love the feeling of your cock buried inside my pussy" as I pushed him all the way inside me. "You are so big." I said in a husky voice as I slowly leaned further forward exaggerating and accentuating the length of the movement to make Jon look like he was a foot long. As I leaned back, I felt Jon's finger slide into my ass.

"Ohhhhh...Jon...give it to me!" I yelled and started pumping my body so that his cock and finger were sliding rapidly in and out of me. It felt awesome, and I knew it would look just as good on the movie.

I could tell Jon was getting real close to cumming and I wanted to see that on film. I raised myself off of Jon, much to his dismay, and got my face close to his cock. "Are you ready to cum? I want to see you cum Jon. I want to see just how much you missed me while you were gone. Do you think you can do it?" I said and immediately took the head of his member into my mouth and began to give him a monster blow-job. I was sliding his crown to the back of my throat while swirling my tongue around it as it almost exited my lips with each thrust.

Soon Jon was tensing up. "Come on baby, suck me! I am ready to cum!" He said through clenched teeth. And, with that I felt the first spasm. I pulled my face away just as the first rope of cum shot into my forehead, and the second one into my hair. I continued to jerk Jon off until all his spasm had pretty much ended and then sucked his weakening cock back into my mouth where I licked him clean of his rather large deposit.

"I love you." Jon said

"I love you too." I said and Jon turned off the camera.

"That was unbelievable." I said after a moment of quiet.

"I'd say." Said Jon.

After showering up and relaxing for an hour or so over a glass of wine, we decided to watch our production. It was amazing and incredibly stimulating. Before it was half over, Jon had his cock buried once again in my awaiting pussy...while we both watched ourselves on the TV. We were stars.

"Jess, I declare that picture a three time winner of the Golden Woody Award. Breast...I mean Best Actress, Best Picture and Best Supporting Actor."

"What about Best Director?" I said with a wry gin.

"How could the academy have made such an error! They gave it to some schmuck who barely deserved it. Maybe you will win that with your next effort!" Jon said with a very wide grin.

"Good idea.' I said and kissed him deeply. "Thanks for supporting my artistic efforts."

"It was truly my pleasure, I assure you."

12