All Comments on 'Jessica Alba on the Beach'

by blikst

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Needing Alba from Behind

HOT read, but like all good stories it needs a 3rd Act. Considering that Alba's finest feature is her truly extraordinary ass, can I suggest a hot hard sustained doggie-style fuck on the beach to bring it all to a devastating climax? It ain't a sundae without the whipped cream and the cherry, after all... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome! More, please.

I agree to the one that left a comment earlier. Please continue. Same location or another one. Her ass is famous so I would like to see some anal. You can choose a position you like. Anal with her on top. She can decide penetration depth and pace. Or something else you.

I also would like to read about coming on her body instead of inside. (Her face, her breasts, her belly etc)

You decide what's going and what's not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good job

There's a lot of writing that's a little too quick to the point and focuses mainly on the sexual aspect of... sex. But your writing showed the true beauty of the moment we all dream about with Alba; the scene, how our entire bodies feel, and everything that entails sleeping with a woman who you and millions of others fantasize about. The last line, being about how great it is to be you, really demonstrated exactly how I would feel. Bravo my friend.

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
probably the 10th time I've read this...

But its stil soo damn good! Its almost as if you really are there! Great job,hope you do more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor Grammar Use

Story was unenjoyable to me for numerous grammatical errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous