Jessica Alba: Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hngh... oh... Fuck me..." the whore begged, screaming her desires out into the world.

Nacho was beginning to tumble. His head was red by now, veins stood out on his neck and his jaw was clenched with determination. I knew it wouldn't be long until he would cum, but I also knew that he would do everything in his power to make her have an orgasm before he was done.

Jess mewled with disappointment when he suddenly let go of her tits and then gasped with surprise when he hooked his forearms under her knees and pulled back, making her feet flail through the air. Then he pulled his hands back and interlocked his fingers behind her neck, pinning her thighs to her body and leaving her lower body defenseless.

Slowly he stood up. "This," he whispered into her ear, "Is called the 'Anal Full Nelson'!" Then he rolled his hips, proceeding to fuck her vulnerable ass as Jessica, left completely immobilized, could do nothing but use her hand to rub her pussy and take it, moaning like a bitch.

After a few seconds it became obvious how much Jessica enjoyed this disrespect for her body. She was reduced to be a sex toy, a mere device for Nacho to get off and she loved it. I moved in to film up close how her anus stretched tightly around his pole and noticed how her dripping cunt already twitched rhythmically. I panned the camera up and saw that her eyes had already rolled into the back of her head.

"I'm CUMMINNNG!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs as her body was wrecked by waves of pleasure. Her butthole clenched down on Nacho's cock, trapping it and milking it for all its worth. Her whole trapped body was shaken by her orgasm. What happened then took me completely off guard. The muscles of her pussy clenched and twitched with the throws of her release and suddenly a gush of fluid shot out of her vagina. Jessica Alba just squirted from being fucked in the ass!

And not only that! Because I had moved in I cowered right in front of her and when she came, the liquid hit the camera and me, soaking my shirt completely with her pussy juice. I didn't have time to enjoy the sensation, instead I quickly wiped the lens of the camera clean to film how Nacho tossed the shaking starlet to the ground. The orgasmic massage of her butthole had set him off too.

Jess landed hard on her knees, but she seemed to be so out of it that I don't think she noticed as she crashed into a shuddering heap. Nacho grabbed a handful of her curls, yanked her head up with his left hand and tilted her face towards the sky while he jerked himself off with his right. "Mouth open, puta!" he ordered, his voice stressed by his impending orgasm.

Jess reacted immediately, almost as if she had no own will she opened her mouth as wide as she could and stuck her tongue out, giving him an aim for his cum. In expectation of his load she closed her eyes and waited.

The sight of the sexy starlet dutifully waiting to take his cum over her face finally set Nacho off. With a growl he came, the first hot rope of cum splashing over her right eye, gluing it shut. Ms. Alba let out a moan of pleasure as the second shot landed across the bridge of her nose. A third one stretched from her upper lip all the way over her left cheek to her hairline, followed by the fourth which plastered her left eye shut, too, effectively leaving her blind. One last powerful spurt missed her face and landed in her hair, before two or three weaker splashes fell onto her outstretched tongue.

"Fuck!" Nacho gasped when he was done, his knees weak.

"Come on!" Jessica demanded, "I wanna taste my ass on your cock!"

Once again the actress took us by surprise, but who were we to argue? So Nacho happily plunged his spent dick into her open mouth. Jessica noisily sucked the last dregs of cum out of him before she licked his shaft clean. Nacho grabbed her head and held her head, his cock halfway inside her mouth. "Say my name, puta!" he grinned.

Jess gagged but only for a second before she complied. "Naffo Villall!" she mumbled, muffled by his meat.

"What a good whore you are!" Nacho complimented before he let her go. America's sweetheart got right back to work, letting her tongue dance over every inch of his dick. "Tell me!"

The blinded actress moaned as she serviced his softening shaft. "Mmmmh... I'm such a dirty girl!" she purred, the bliss clear in her voice, "I love a fat cock in my asshole... getting fucked like a good little bitch... and then taste my own butt on the cock!"

Finally she was done cleaning his rod and smiled widely for the camera that even though she was blinded she knew was pointed at her face. "That was for you honey, I hope you enjoyed the show! I love you!" Then she blew a kiss into the cam as a goodbye.

I turned the camera off.

Nacho fell back onto the deckchair. "Holy fuck!" we simultaneously uttered. Jessica giggled and used her fingers to wipe the cum out of her eyes.

"Damn, Jessica," Nacho said, catching his breath, "If people saw this your movies would sell four times as fast!"

"... But they never will!" Jess stated and shot him a serious look before her smile was back, "I think I need a shower..."

"Inside, first door on the left. Towels and lotion are there, waiting for you," I said.

The cum-covered beauty gave me a sparkling smile. "Thank you!" she said and got up. Nacho and I both couldn't help but stare at her perfect naked ass as she walked off.

When she was done, Nacho started laughing. "Jeeeesus! That girl is incredible! Best culo I ever had! What a whore!"

I nodded, lost in thought. "You want to do the editing?" I asked him, offering the camera to him. Cutting is an easy job, since we always plan to make home video-style flicks, so all you had to cut a few seconds out around the edges and you were done. "I'll go clean the house up..."

Nacho got up from the lounger. "Yeah, I'll take care of that. Just leave the camera here. I wanna take a little dip in the pool..." With that he let himself fall into the cool water with a loud splash, effectively ending our discussion. I shrugged and put the camera down on a lounger before I made my way inside.

Cleaning up is an easy job, too. Since we rarely spend more than a few hours in the villas there is hardly anything to do. But in my opinion, common courtesy dictates to at least wipe the surfaces clean that were used during the shoot, so I got a rag and some water and began to scrub over the couch, the table and a little over the floor. I was done after ten minutes.

I looked around and spotted Jessica's discarded sundress in on corner and picked it up. Then I collected her sandals and finally her panties. Unable to resist I brought them up to my nose and took a whiff, smelling the aroma of Jess' arousal. But they were really messy. Spit, mascara and pussy juice was smeared all over the silky black fabric. I figured that she wouldn't want to put these on once she came out of the shower, so she wouldn't miss them. With a smug smile I stuffed them into the pocket of my shorts. Jessica Alba's panties. What a trophy!

I found her purse next to the couch and after a quick peek inside I found that she had her make-up and some face lotion in there which she probably planned to use after the shower and simply had forgotten about when she headed for the bathroom.

Realizing that this was my chance for at least another peek at her naked body, I grabbed her sandals, dress and purse and made my way to the bathroom.

"Jess?!" I called out, knocking slightly against the wooden door. I could hear the shower running inside, but no answer. "Jess? I'm coming in!"

A wall of hot, humid air slapped me in the face as I opened the door and entered the villa's luxurious bathroom. Coming from a poorer family, these palaces still always managed to amaze me. The walls were tiled, the chrome and porcelain parts and devices sparkled in the sunlight that came through the big seaside window. After being stunned by all the luxury for a second I turned towards the huge shower.

Jessica sat on the floor, her back leaned against the wall. She had her eyes closed and sat completely motionless as the warm water poured down onto her. My dick twitched at the sight of her luscious, wet curves, but at the same time my heart skipped a beat. Was she alright? Did she have a breakdown once she was alone or did she slip? In front of my inner eye the headlines appeared: Jessica Alba, naked in a house with two porn people! I swallowed hard.

Putting her stuff down onto the bath counter I nervously took a step towards the glass cabin. "Jess?" I asked, my voice shivering. Still no answer.

With my pulse racing I opened the shower door and stuck my head in. Just as I wanted to call her name again, my words stuck in my throat. She wasn't motionless! Now that I was this close I could see her hand down between her splayed thighs, furiously rubbing her own cunt. I could see her lips part in an erotic moan that was drowned out in the sounds of the shower as she fingered her pussy rapidly with two fingers while rubbing her clit with her thumb.

I stared dumbfounded at the naked starlet. The act was so much less dirty than most of the stuff I had seen her do minutes ago, but it took me completely off guard now to see her like this. My cock hardened at the erotic sight. She hadn't noticed me yet as her eyes were shut and I couldn't bring myself to make a sound to give my present away or, god beware, leave. Slowly, out of sheer instinct, I pushed my shorts down, letting my dick spring free. I grabbed my shaft and started jerking off, my sight set on her heaving titties and bald minge. I didn't know what I was doing, just the constant teasing of seeing this gorgeous beauty naked in front of me for so long proved to be too much.

Then my shorts slid to the ground, pulled down by the weight of my belt. The buckle hit the tiles with a loud CLANK! Jessica jumped with shock and her eyes opened wide. She let out a little scream of surprise when she saw me stand just three feet away from her with my pants around my ankles and my boner in my hand. "Jesus Christ!" she gasped, out of reflex covering up with her arms.

For a second we just stared at each other, she naked on the floor, I with my cock in hand. I wasn't able to say a word and inwardly I prepared to be yelled at and to be sent to hell. "Jesus!" Jess finally groaned, her cheeks flushed from arousal and embarrassment, "You scared the fuck out of me!"

I tried to come up with a cocky answer, but found myself unable to come up with anything else but a groan. This made Jessica smile at me. "Cat got your tongue?"

I nodded, feeling like an idiot. I still literally gaped at her soaked form, thunderstruck. Finally Jessica looked down, her blush deepened. "I couldn't help myself," she admitted, "I thought about how the tape would get leaked and everyone saw me getting assfucked like a bitch! It would be a disaster and probably ruin me, but the fantasy is so hot..."

She glanced up at me again to check my reaction and chuckled as I just gulped hard. "God, you're really stunned, huh?" she smiled. My heart missed a beat when she slowly moved from her sitting into a kneeling position. Gingerly she pulled my hand away from my dick and inspected it up close. "That is a nice cock!" she stated matter-of-factly and grasped the shaft with her dainty fingers. I groaned when I felt her touch me and shudders ran up my spine when she started to stroke it slowly. "Did I make it this hard?" she asked in a teasing voice, "You want me to take care of it?"

I nodded and felt my hips jerk into her direction, making her giggle. "Come here!" she said. I complied, stepping out of my piled up shorts and into the shower. The water soaked me immediately, making my shirt cling to my chest. But I hardly noticed. My attention was captured by the soft doe-eyes that looked up at me from down there. She grinned widely, obviously loving the effect she had on me. Sticking her tongue out, she playfully flicked its tip over the head of my dick. "Want me to suck it?"

"Yes," I hoarsely groaned, my first word, finally. She gave me a sassy wink, then she leaned in. The softness of her pouty lips as they engulfed my manhood made my head spin. I felt her nimble tongue dance around my crown in wild patterns, then she focused briefly on the sensitive underside before she pushed lightly against my slit, all the time looking up at me with wide, submissive eyes.

Her hand blindly found a little bottle of shower lotion and without breaking eye contact she squeezed a portion into her palm and spread it along the length of my shaft. With a smacking sound she let my dickhead pop out of her mouth. "I want you to fuck me!" she moaned huskily, the desperation in her voice turning me on to no end before she briefly leaned in and sucked my right nut into her mouth, slurping noisily, all the time working my cock with her hand.

"You're such a little whore!" I scolded her, enjoying the sensation in my balls, "Stand up, slut!"

Grinning widely, Jessica stood up, on her way she grabbed the hem of my soaked shirt and pulled it over my head, throwing it out of the shower. "I like a man who takes control..." she whispered. She stretched out onto her tiptoes and planted a soft kiss on my mouth. Despite the fact that she had just sucked my dick I did nothing to stop her, lost in the feeling of those pouty lips. My hands wandered down and grabbed and squeezed her tight butt-cheeks, making the starlet whimper into my mouth. "Turn around!" I ordered, my self-esteem quickly returning now that I was making out with a real Hollywood star, "Sluts get fucked from behind!"

Jessica giggled with joy and immediately spun around, turning her back to me. She grinned sassily over her shoulder as my hand between her shoulder blades forced her to bend over. Bracing herself against the shower wall with both hands she pushed her ass out, rolling it over my groin.

I took a deep breath before I looked down. Jerking my dick slightly with my right I grabbed her left buttock with my other hand and spread her open. I directed my tip against the slick entrance of her cunt and was just about to push in when a thought occurred to me. I was in the shower with Jessica Alba! And she, moaning like a bitch in heat, offered herself to me. Right above my dick I could see her brown little backdoor. The ultimate sign of domination! Could I pass this chance, after all her ass was prepared and my cock lubricated?! "C'mon, fuck me!" Jess moaned impatiently.

I smirked. "Fine," I whispered and pulled back only to push forward with force. Aiming higher than originally, the head of my dick pressed against her asshole for a second before it gave away and let me inside. If Nacho hadn't sodomized her previously it would never have worked, but now I slid right in with the help of the lube.

Jess jumped with shock and pain. "Owww!" she yelled at the top of her lungs as her anal cavity was stretched, "Wrong hole! You're in my ass! Take it out!"

She thrashed around wildly, trying to break loose, but I held on to her hips and kept my cock lodged deep in her anus. "Easy, slut!" I laughed, "I want to fuck this ass and I will! So you better prepare yourself!"

Slowly the actress calmed. I could feel her clamped sphincter relax slightly around my cock and I took that as a cue to start. Jessica moaned out loudly as I began to buttfuck her. Her right hand wandered back between her legs, where it once again offered some pleasurable distraction. She mewled and whined with very thrust, but at the same time I felt her hips push back at me.

Her butt felt incredible, just as good as it looked, incredibly tight and warm. I had only had anal sex once before. On my birthday, Nacho had paid London Keyes to take me to a hotel room and do everything I wanted, but this was way beyond anything! This ass belonged to Jessica Alba! It was a feeling I would remember for the rest of my life! I spanked her rippling buttock with one hand and pulled her soaked mane with the other. "So you want the tape public, huh? You're a little exhibitionist skank, huh? You probably dream about getting gangbanged, too!"

"Yes!" Jessica moaned enthusiastically, her fingers working her cunt furiously.

"Tell me!" I grunted, underlined by another spank. I knew I couldn't keep up with what Nacho had just done to her, but I felt how rallied up she was after the fingering and I hoped that her own fantasies would work for me.

"Nnngh!" she whimpered, "When Cash has his buddies over for a barbecue.... fuck .... I dream about them getting drunk and having enough of my teasing... yessss! ... So they simply grab me and strip me naked... oooh... at first I fight them, but then I give in... mmmhfuckthatass... so they fuck me in every hole... ohgod ... my mouth, my pussy, my ass... shityes... all night till the sun rises, taking turns... mmmh... double-penetrating me... Jesus... and then finally cover me in sperm!"

Gritting my teeth as I listened to her words I reached around her body and pushed her hand away from her slimy cunt, replacing it with my own and doing my best to get the trembling slut off while she reached back and spread her butt open for me. Sweat ran over my brows and was washed away by the shower immediately as I came dangerously close to cumming while Jessica, lost in her own world, babbled on, sharing more of her dirtiest desires.

"And then... I imagine getting kidnapped... ooooh... dragged of the street into a van by three men... yeah... and taken to some quiet area in the woods... fuuck... and make me strip for themmmmmh... and humiliate me... god... make me suck them off... before they just take me... oooh... in every thinkable position... yes... really hard... and finally they just...yeesss... leave me in the woods... yeeesssss... butt-naked and with my face full of CUMMMM!"

With the last word a shudder ran through her body. Her asshole squeezed my cock again. She was cumming! Her dirty little fantasies had sent her over the edge. I had made Jessica Alba cum by fucking her ass!

I felt a rush of manliness, but then another feeling pushed to the fore: The milking contractions of her anus were too much for me. With a roar I let loose, filling her clenching rectum with shot after shot of hot, potent sperm. Just before I was done I managed to pull out and directed the last few splashes over the flushed caramel skin of her ass.

I stood there for a moment, catching my breath and taking the view in. Jessica was slumped over, her little body shivering with the aftershocks of her third orgasm that day, one hand planted against the wall, the other still keeping her butt spread, showing her twitching, thoroughly fucked asshole to me. The white streaks of sperm on her ass-cheek contrasted excitingly with her skin.

It took her almost thirty seconds to recover enough to straighten herself, still supporting herself against the tiles. She looked back at me over her shoulder, a naughty twinkle in her eyes, as she reached back with her other hand and used her index finger to scoop some of the cum up from her trembling buttock. She kept the eye contact as she brought the finger up to her mouth and noisily licked it clean.

It still always baffled me every time how a beautiful girl like her could be so kinky. "I will leave you alone now," I said with a wide grin and gave her ass one last stinging spank before I turned around, grabbed my discarded shorts, a towel and my soaked shirt and left the bathroom.

I stepped outside to the pool area and found Nacho sitting in one of the deckchairs, clad in shorts and a tank top as he watched the video on the laptop screen in front of him. Looking over his shoulder as I dried myself off I watched Jessica ride him with his dick in her ass. "Everything alright?" Nacho asked without looking at me.

"Cool, you?" I answered as I pulled on my shorts.