All Comments on 'Jessica Ch. 08'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
It's another thrilling episode of

SLUT-WIFE and her adorable sidekick, Clueless Husband. After two months of apparently never consummating their marriage, SLUT-WIFE is black-mailed into returning to her cheating ways (Pete "Do as I say!", Jessica "OK"). After once again betraying her marriage vows, SLUT-WIFE spends about 8 seconds worrying about what Clueless Husband would do if he knew about her behavior. As erotic story readers all know, she could be taken by a platoon of screaming lunatics under Clueless Husband's nose and he wouldn't notice. The next day, SLUT-WIFE is once again called to duty, violating her vows once again to make a porno movie for the evil villian Pete. After enjoying, Oops, I mean forcing herself to fuck these guys until they are worn out, SLUT-WIFE again spends an agonizing 5 seconds worrying about her marriage.

Stay tuned for the next episode where we hear Clueless Husband say: "Gosh, Honey, you mean that they were having a sale on tattoos that say "Pete's Whore" on them? What a fine wife you are, looking for a bargain. Maybe you should have gotten two of them?"

75 for hot sex scenes, -50 for betrayal= 25.

arthur9arthur9over 19 years ago
She gives in to her...!

Slutwife, married to nice hubby. How can he be so ignorant? It's a fantasy, right?! But, why can't these sluts ever show any remorse, any guilt for deceiving the husband that they suppossedly love?

Well done story so far though. Would still like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Series

I read all 8 or 9 chapters and loved it. What I really liked was each chapter was just as hot as the previous which is hard to do so the "hats are off to you"

Keep up the good work.

TL

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the best on this site

DamonX is one of the very best at depicting a sex scene. I don't care about the stupid husband and the aftermath, Jessica is an extremely sexy protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WE WANT MORE!!!

hi my friend,

my name is Martín and i have a female friend called Mona that have told me to read your story, i loooved it but want to know if you plan to write more chapters (please do!!!).

take care,

M. T .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hey

hey all the perverts and sickos love you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
only an idiot crap

crap written by an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This is pretty much my favourite series i've ever read, pleeease add some more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The writer must have had his wife fucked by everyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hope not much

Because once James find out her ass will meet the curb.

Kerry312Kerry312over 9 years ago
LOL

hops she dies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why would anyone

Expect James to come home ever again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
another cum sucking cuckfan author

feel free to overdose and die

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

May she gets AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Fuckin shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish there was a sequel to this, what happened to her new career in porn, did she and James stay together, did she ever reconnect with Jay? As much as Jessica obviously is a tramp and her husband deserves better, the author of this series wrote the sex scenes in particular rather well.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Come back please and bring Jessica back with you..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous