All Comments on 'Jessica Discovers Discipline'

by frenchprofessor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
Oh, my

What a discovery! Well written, no typos, a very engrossing story. Thanks.

richard_derbyrichard_derbyover 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Very much enjoyed your story, hope you write more stories along the same lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A little confusing

It sounds like you got a little mixed up when you describer her first spanking. It came across to me, like she was paddled, but then follow up later on saying THEN was her first paddling.

You went over Jessica's spanking/paddling rather briskly. it's very much from the point of view of Philippe, which is to say very visual. it would be nice if you gave more clues as to Jessica's reactions, etc.

Overall, a rather pleasant spanking scenario, but it would have been nice if you hadn't stopped it at Jessica going for his belt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Most...

excellent indeed! Thanks...wish u were still writing on lit.

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
Inappropriate behaviour

When he slapped her bum as they went to the bar, early on, I stopped reading. In the comments I saw that there was confusion about whether she was paddled or something else,I was then glad that I had stopped. I did note comments about being well written, so I might return

I consider it highly inappropriate to break norms in public, and much prefer the cane for young woman, not having a large hand myself. A few years ago on a walking holiday I met a man and his young acolyte. Between them they told me how she had been improved with the cane in matters connected with posture and sensible speech ( he was quite posh)- and taught so that her employment options were improved.

She was a marvellous creation of them both...I think I can now spot other young women the same. And she adored him.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

An enjoyable reading experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous