Jessica Gets Tricked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got in the shower and meticulously cleaned every inch of her body. Not because she felt dirty, she didn't, but she figured there was a reason that her last trick didn't want to get in line with the others. When her hair finally felt 'normal', she got out of the shower and wrapped herself up in several towels. She suddenly remembered how much her boyfriend liked to see her this way. "You never look sexier," he would always say. She remembered how much she liked his body, especially his cock and wondered how she was going to explain to him that monogamy was no longer an option. There was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Show time," hollered Jack. "I'll be outside."

She opened the cabinet above the sink and saw what she was hoping for - a bottle of mouthwash. Jack's piss already removed the taste of cum she was hoping would linger a lot longer. So, she rinsed her mouth, wiped the mirror, briefly looked at herself, then opened the door.

Jessica stood there in total shock. Apparently she wasn't going to have to explain anything to her boyfriend. He was right in front of her, sitting on the bed with a glass of scotch in one hand, a half empty bottle in the other.

"Never looked sexier," he said in a tone she'd never heard. It was unfeeling and detached, like his eyes as they scanned her body. It was as if he was examining a stranger. She felt her body get weak and her heart sink.

"But baby," she stammered.

He held a finger up to his lips. "No point in saying anything." "I paid for you just like the others."

She hung her head. "Son of a bitch," she thought. "He won." "Jack won after all." She wasn't sure whether to hate him or admire him. He obviously planned this out pretty well. She imagined that he even knew how she'd feel and react at every stage of his little 'game'. She looked up at her boyfriend, her eyes pleading for understanding. He responded only by downing his drink.

"Don't look at me," he commanded. "Turn around, bend over and put your hands on the wall."

She did exactly what he said, keeping her eyes on the floor. She heard him approach and wanted badly to turn around. She knew it was over between them, but wanted to make love to him just one more time. She remembered how he'd just lie back on the bed, their fingers interlaced, as she'd ride him until they'd cum together. She felt him behind her and heard him unzip his pants.

"I remember how you used to like taking it out," he whispered, putting a hand next to hers on the wall. She tried to hold it, but he pulled it away.

"You'd be on your knees, that look in your eyes, staring at my dick before sucking me off." "I knew you were a little cock whore."

He started to pant. A bead of sweat dripped from his forehead onto her shoulder. She realized he was jerking off and desperately wanted to turn around, drop to her knees and swallow him.

"I bet you want some now." "Jack told me everything." "He said how you were begging for it." "Don't move."

She heard him walk away then quickly return. His breathing was heavier and more erratic.

"Fuck," he grunted. "Turn around and look at me."

Jessica turned and slowly raised her eyes. As they moved up his body, she saw his dick softening inside the small glass that previously held his scotch. Only now there wasn't any scotch. She suddenly remembered her earlier sense of power, looked him dead in the eyes and snatched the glass from his hand. He held still, his gaze growing even colder.

Jessica kept their eyes locked, lifted the glass to her lips then tilted her head back and swallowed his load like a shot of tequila. She looked back into his eyes, smiled and seductively rolled her tongue around the inside of the glass, licking up any tiny bit of cum that remained. Then she licked her lips and blew him a kiss. He simply turned, zipped up his pants and left without looking back.

She walked over to the bed, picked up the bottle and fell back. Jack walked in holding her clothes and small camcorder.

"Have fun?", he asked.

"I always liked the taste of his cum," she shrugged.

Jack smirked and tossed her clothes on the bed. He reached into his pocket, pulled out a key and held it up.

"What's that supposed to be?", she asked flatly.

"It's not supposed to be anything but what it is."

"Which is what?"

"Which is one of only two keys to this little love palace of mine." "I'm getting tired of the loan business, and I've been thinking of doing something different." "But I need a partner." He tried to gage her reaction, but she just looked away and filled her glass, showing him nothing.

"You have my number," he said with a surprisingly warm smile. Then he tossed the key onto the mattress, winked and left.

Jessica relaxed and finished her drink. She spent the rest of the day wrapped in the towels, just milling around the apartment. She found some canned spaghetti, cooked it up and ate in front of the TV. When the bottle of scotch was empty, she finally decided to get dressed and go home. As she was walking to the door, she reached into her pocket and found the hundred dollar bill. She saw the woman's number, smiled, turned back into the room, and grabbed the key.