Jessica Helps Her Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkinsc
tkinsc
81 Followers

The feeling caused Jessica to jerk and scream, "Oh yes, daddy, eat my pussy. Make me cum."

Lance began to suck his daughter's pussy and clit harder, his tongue working its way around her hard little nub.

Jessica was feeling pure bliss with having her pussy eaten so expertly. She rubbed Lance's hair as he continued his assault on her young pussy.

"Oh, daddy, you feel so good. You're going to make me cum."

Jessica was writhing on the bed as Lance's sucking and licking had started a fire burning deep in her hole. Jessica was blissful with the orgasm she had received from her father's fingers, but the one she felt coming from his tongue had her fervent with anticipation.

Lance could feel Jessica's legs shaking and see her stomach quivering, and knew she was close. He began to hum to add to his daughter's pleasure.

The humming sent Jessica over the edge. The vibrations were like an electric charge to her clit. The charge spread through her entire body like wildfire. Jessica's thighs clamped tightly around her father's head as her pussy began to spasm.

"Mmmmmm! Oh, daddy! Yes, daddy!" Jessica screamed as she creamed on his tongue.

Jessica's body trembled as wave after wave of orgasm shook her body.

"Arrrgh Ohhhhh!" Jessica moaned as her body collapsed limp on the bed. She had just been overcome by the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. While she basked in the afterglow of the wonderful orgasm, she still felt a fire in her pussy that could only be quenched by her father's dick.

Jessica reached down and grabbed her father head, and lifted it from between her legs. She looked deeply, and longingly, into Lance's eyes.

"Make love to me daddy," she whispered. "I need you to make love to me now."

Lance was overcome by the love and tenderness he saw in his daughter's eyes, as he move his throbbing cock between her legs. Jessica reached down and grabbed Lance's dick and began rubbing it up and down her wet slit.

After getting Lance's cock nice and slippery with the juices from her cunt mixing with his precum, Jessica positioned her father's cock at the entrance of her open and inviting pussy. Jessica moved her hand away, and with a deep thrust Lance was buried fully in his lovely daughter's sex.

Jessica wrapped her arms around her father's neck pulled herself up, and planted a kiss deeply on Lance's mouth. She pulled her father down until he was resting his body weight on her.

"Daddy, your cock feels so good in my pussy. I want to feel your body close to mine as you make love to your little girl."

Lance began to thrust in and out of Jessica, her lips fully wrapped around his cock. She began to raise her hips to meet her father's thrusts.

"Jessica, this is the tightest pussy I've had since before you were born. It feels great to be back in a young, tight, wet pussy."

"Thank you, daddy. I'm glad you like my tight little pussy. It certainly enjoys having your big, manly dick in it."

After a few minuets, Lance stopped and moved up a little, repositioning himself.

"What are you doing, daddy? Why did you stop?"

"I wanted to change how I was entering you. I want to make sure that with each thrust I am grinding into your clit, giving you as much pleasure as possible."

"That's so nice of you, daddy."

Lance and Jessica began to move again. Soon Jessica's hips would rise to meet her father's thrusts at just the right time. The repositioning had the desired effect, and Jessica began moaning.

"Daddy, your cock feels so good, and you are hitting my clit at just the right spot."

Jessica's breathing was becoming more rhythmic. She felt flushed, and little beads of sweat beginning to form on her body. Jessica had had sex her fair share of times, but none had ever felt as erotic as this was feeling. She didn't know if it was the fact she was fucking her father, or if her father was just a great lover, but her body was on fire like never before.

"Mmm. That's it, daddy. Fuck my tight little pussy and make me cum."

Lance picked up his pace, slamming his cock faster and harder into his daughter's pussy. He was amazed at how quickly they had begun to move in rhythm with each other.

"Baby, I'll be happy to help you cum. You just keep taking daddy's dick, and I'll try my best to satisfy you."

"It won't take me long, daddy; you are such a good fuck. I can feel my orgasm building."

As Lance continued plowing his prick into his daughter's tight cunt, Jessica began to sense the unmistakable feeling of an orgasm approaching. Her breathing became more ragged, she began to feel a tingling all over her body, and she felt a burning deep in her loin.

"Oh yes daddy. I'm going to cum. Mmmmmmmmmm. OHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jessica moaned.

Each time Lance thrust, a jot of pleasure shot through Jessica's clit, sending waves of pleasure over her body. A final hard thrust sent Jessica over the edge.

"I'm cumming," Jessica wailed.

Jessica's pussy began to spasm around Lance's cock as the orgasm overtook her body.

"Agh! Agh!" Jessica screamed each time Lance crashed into her clit. Her lithe body was being overcome with a powerful orgasm.

"Ohhhhh, ugghhh," Jessica moaned as the last waves of orgasm spread through her body.

Jessica collapsed, contented that her father had given her an incredible orgasm. She tried to compose herself, and looked up at the father and smiled,

"Thank you for making me cum, daddy. Your prick feels so good."

"I'm glad you enjoy it sweetie, but you are going to have to cum more than once for daddy to know that I have truly satisfied you."

"That would be great, daddy, usually the guys shoot their loads after I cum, but I'm so horny I want more of your big cock."

"Then more of it you'll get baby."

Lance slowed his pace as he engaged Jessica in a long, deep kiss. To Jessica, this was truly making love. The man she loved more than anyone else in the world was kissing her passionately, while slowly and softly sliding his cock in and out of her sodden pussy.

"Mmmm," Jessica moaned as she ran her hands down her father's back. "You make me feel so good and so loved."

"Well Jessica, I do love you more than anyone else."

"Do you love me more than mom?"

"I love you differently than your mother."

"That's really not answering the question," Jessica protested.

"You'll understand when you are a parent. Just know that I love you like no other, and I dearly love fucking you."

"Daddy, what I'd love to do right now is to get on top and ride your cock."

"If that's what you want, then that is what you will get, but I hate taking my cock out of your pussy for even a second."

Lance begrudgingly raised himself off his daughter. Then, unexpectedly to Jessica, he dove between Jessica's legs and slipped his tongue into her open pussy.

"Arrrgh!" Jessica gasped and her father's tongue began exploring the inner folds of her vagina.

Lance licked and sucked for several minutes as Jessica squirmed beneath him.

"Oh, daddy, please let me ride your cock. I want it now."

Lance moved from between Jessica's legs and lay on the bed. "Your pussy tastes wonderful after you've been fucked."

"Thank you," Jessica said with a smile as she positioned herself over her father.

Jessica held Lance's cock in one hand and guided it to the opening of her pussy. Slowly she lowered herself onto her father's manhood, until she was fully impaled on the most wonderful dick she had ever felt.

Lance's hands gripped Jessica's hips and ass, as she began to slowly rock back and forth. Her rocking was allowing her to rub her clit against her father's pubic bone, while feeling the full length of him move around deep inside her pussy.

Jessica was pushing Lance deep inside her. This was the biggest dick she had ever had, and his head was hitting pleasurable places she never knew existed.

"Daddy, your cock is so big, and feels so good. I didn't know I could take a dick this deep, and it feels grrrrreat."

As Jessica began to take longer strokes, Lance began to massage her ass. Soon they were in a rhythm, Jessica bouncing up and down on her father's cock, while Lance was helping to guide his gorgeous daughter's hips in their movements.

Jessica was enjoying the feeling of riding her father's cock. She was in control of the speed and the depth that his cock entered her. Being in control of her father was a nice feeling. After years of being the dutiful daughter, Lance was, for at least a few moments, his daughter's subordinate.

Jessica's pussy was a perfect snug fit for Lance's cock. With each up stroke, her lips would grip his cock, as if tying to keep him deep inside her tender pussy.

Lance was enthralled by his daughter riding his cock. The happy look on her face, the sight of breasts bouncing up and down, the feeling of her cream coating his cock and balls, was sheer pleasure for Lance. He reached his hands up and began massaging Jessica's breasts and pinching her nipples

"Mmmm, Daddy, that feels good."

Lance leaned up and licked one of Jessica's nipples, then moved over and gave the other a little suck. As she began to move harder and faster, he pushed her tits together, leaned up and took both nipples in his mouth. Jessica gasped at the feeling of having both her tits sucked at once.

Lance gave Jessica's nipples a little bite and tug, which sent shivers down her spine.

"Arrrgh, that feels so good."

Lance moaned lowly, letting his daughter know he was enjoying his feast.

Jessica was sliding up and down like a machine, her clit slamming hard into Lance's pubic bone. The hard and fast movements made it difficult for Lance to keep his daughters nipples in his mouth. He knew he had to suck harder and bite more to make sure he was keeping her wonderful melons in his mouth.

The feeling of riding a wonderful cock, along with the intense feeling of having both tits sucked at once was almost too much for her to take. Jessica felt like she was on fire, she was no longer glistening with little beads of perspiration, but was on the verge of becoming hot and sweaty.

"Oh, daddy, I'm going to cum soon. You feel so fucking good."

Jessica was riding Lance's cock like a woman possessed. Her breathing was hard and fast. Her lips were tingling, like she was on the edge of hyperventilating. She wanted to cum, and knew this would be another intense orgasm. The harder and faster she fucked her father, the more her tits bounced, causing him to suck more vigorously on her hard nipples.

Jessica was now tingling all over and knew she was on the edge of a wonderful orgasm.

"Mmmmmm, Daddy, I'm about to cum."

"Ride my hard cock and cum for daddy," Lance mumbled, his mouth full of tits.

Harder and faster Jessica rode her father's cock.

A moan of "Unnnn," escaped her open mouth with each thrust.

Jessica's thrusts were hard and with purpose, her breathing ragged, her clit almost vibrating each time she slammed into her father. Her body was getting hotter and hotter, little beads of sweat began to trickle down her cheeks and back. Jessica was working hard at fucking her daddy, and was about to enjoy the fruits of her labor.

"Oh yessss," Jessica moaned

Jessica began to tremble as she felt a wave of orgasm shoot from her pussy, spreading across her body.

"Arrrgh, yess!" Jessica screamed as she began cumming.

Jessica slammed her pussy hard onto her father's cock, driving her burning clit into his pubic bone. Jessica threw her head back, as wave after wave of orgasm began exploding though her body.

"YESSSS DADDY. I'M CUMMING!"

Jessica's body trembled as her pussy convulsed around her father's turgid dick.

"MMMMMM1 ARRRGH!" Jessica shrieked, as her body continued to shudder with a giant orgasm.

Unable to control herself, Jessica collapsed on Lance's body as the last ripples or orgasm swept through her body.

Lance wrapped his arms around Jessica and pulled her tight. "You certainly seem satisfied," he said with a smile as he planted a kiss on his lovely daughter's head.

"Oh, daddy, I am so satisfied. I can't stop trembling, it just feels so good."

"I'm glad you are happy sweet girl."

Jessica began to move her hips slowly, grinding into Lance.

"I want you to be satisfied too, Daddy. I want to make you cum."

"How about if you climb off Daddy and let him take charge for a while."

"That would be wonderful, daddy."

Slowly Jessica climbed off her father's cock and lay on the bed. "My body is almost numb from the pleasure I've had, my legs are still shaking."

"Well, why don't you spread those trembling legs and let me give you some more pleasure."

Jessica spread her legs as Lance moved over her. Lance positioned his cock at the entrance of Jessica's sopping pussy.

Jessica looked up at Lance, her eyes filled with desire, "Fuck me, daddy," she whispered.

Lance entered Jessica with a forceful thrust.

"Mmmmm," Jessica moaned as her father's balls slapped against her ass.

"Your pussy is drenched sweetie."

"That's because you made me cum so much I'm soaked with my cream. I hope I still feel good."

Lance began to thrust his cock in and out of his daughter's accepting pussy.

"Precious girl, your pussy feels terrific. Being so wet makes it easier for my cock to glide in your soaked pussy."

"If it's sliding easily, then fuck me hard."

Jessica spread her legs as wide as they would go to make it easier for Lance to drive his cock deep in her pussy. He began to thrust faster and harder, each stroke slamming into Jessica's sensitive clit.

"Ohh, daddy, yess," Jessica moaned.

Jessica began to wriggle on the bed with delight. She could feel her body begin to quiver even more, and felt another orgasm approaching. She couldn't believe she could cum again, and didn't know if she could take that much bliss.

"Daddy, I want you to be the first to cum in my pussy. I want you to shoot your hot seed deep in me."

"Baby, I'll be happy to fill you with my jism."

"Then fuck me, daddy. Fuck my cunt hard and blow your load in me."

Lance was pounding harder and faster than he had in years. He was spellbound by the look of sheer delight on his gorgeous daughter's face and the sounds of ecstasy escaping her lips.

Jessica could sense she was getting closer to orgasm with each thrust from her father. Her breathing was getting heavier and faster. Each time her father's cock slammed deep into her pussy, it was like a jolt of electricity shot through her pussy.

"That's it, daddy, fuck my cunt. Pound me. Hard! Hard! Hard!" Jessica screamed.

Lance could feel his jism beginning to boil deep within his balls. He knew in a few moments he would be exploding deep in his nubile daughter's waiting pussy, but he wanted to hold out long enough to send her over the top one final time.

The room smelled of sex, and the sounds were filled with Lance's groans, Jessica's moans, and the squishing as slapping sounds their intertwined bodies made. Lance looked at Jessica, her sweet innocent body writhing in pleasure beneath him. He thought that this was as close as he would ever get to a perfect fuck.

Jessica's breathing was becoming more rhythmic, and she was raising her hips with each thrust to meet Lance. Her pussy was gripping his cock tightly, as if it were trying to consume his dick.

Each time Lance entered his daughter, Jessica would moan, and Lance would groan with each thrust. The heat of their passion had sweat pouring from their bodies. The world could be collapsing around them, and father and daughter would be too spellbound with each other to notice.

With each thrust Jessica's moans raised a pitch, until she was almost squealing with delight.

Jessica began to feel a fire engulfing her pussy; it spread like a wildfire across her body. She knew she was going to be rocked by an orgasm like she had never experienced. There was no holding back for her. With a hard thrust from her father, she felt a tremendous orgasm ravage her body. Jessica arched her back, flung her arms around her father, and a pained look covered her face as she threw her head back.

"OHHH YESSSSSSSSSS, DADDEEEEEEEEEE!" Jessica screamed as her nails dug into her father's back.

The orgasm was surging through Jessica's body, a torrent of pleasure and passion consuming her. Jessica's body convulsed in a state of bliss she never imagined existed, while her pussy contracted around her father's cock, as if trying to milk the cum from his balls.

Jessica wanted to scream how much she loved her father, and what a wonderful lover he was, but the only sounds that she could utter were, MMMMMMMMM ARRRRGH."

Lance was continuing to thrust, but the sensation of his daughter's nails digging into his back and her pussy contracting in waves around his cock was more than he could take. Lance could feel his balls tightening, and his cock growing harder

"I'm cumming," Lance groaned.

With a hard thrust Lance drove Jessica to the bed and buried his dick as deeply as possible in his daughter. With a jerk of his dick and a twitch of his balls, Lance shot a load of cum deep into Jessica's waiting pussy.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!" Lance grunted as he released his first jet of cum.

The feeling of hot cum shooting into her pussy was a new experience for Jessica, and a wonderful new experience it was.

"Cum in my pussy, Daddy," Jessica wailed. "Fill my cunt with your cum."

Lance's cock continued to twitch as he sent stream after stream of cum deep into Jessica's drenched pussy.

"Oh, daddy, I love you," Jessica whispered, as the last wave of orgasm washed over her body.

Jessica collapsed on the bed, completely spent, but satisfied like never before.

"I love you too baby," Lance whispered, looking deep into his daughter's tender eyes.

Lance gently kissed Jessica, and they locked in an embrace. No words were spoken, and they continued to kiss and caress each other until his cock was flaccid, and had fallen from his alluring daughter's well fucked pussy..

"It feels weird to have my pussy full of cum, and I'm glad you were the first to cum in me."

"Jessica, I never dreamed of us making love, but you are a superb lover, and some guy is going to be very lucky to end up with you."

"Thank you, daddy, but I don't think anyone will ever be as good as you. And you know, since I am daddy's little girl you can have me any time you want."

"Sweetie, I'm sure this won't be a one-time thing. I don't think either of us can take more today, but maybe we can get a quickie in before you go back to college. If not, you'll be home for Christmas break in a few weeks."

"I may be too spoiled for a quickie from you, but I'll take your cock any way you want to give it to me."

"Baby, as much as I hate to, we need to clean the sheets and ourselves before your mother get home,"

"Yeah, we did make a little mess, and I'm sorry about your back."

"That's ok, the mess will clean and my back will heal, as long as your mother doesn't notice."

"What are you going to do if mom wants to fuck tonight?"

"I guess I'll have a mother and daughter in the same day. Now get up and let's take a shower."

As Jessica climbed from bed and headed for the bathroom, a little of Lance's cum began to trickle from her pussy. Jessica reached between her legs and scooped some of the cum on her fingers and brought them to her mouth.

"Mmmmm," Jessica purred as she licked her father's cum from her fingers.

"I love you daddy."

Special thanks to my wife, and jazzygirlnNC for their editorial assistance.

tkinsc
tkinsc
81 Followers
12