Jessica Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped on all fours above him. Her lower body rested on his face, her pussy slowly throbbing against his mouth. They rested that way for a time and David wondered if she fell asleep. Her orgasm was strong enough that he wouldn't be surprised. The scent of her pussy was overwhelming, all over him and all around him. Unconsciously he began to hum. The soft folds of her pussy began to awaken around him and he heard her voice distant, as if from another room, "Eric?" "Eric, are you ok sweetie?"He tried to respond but couldn't make out any words. Slowly, she slid off of him, throwing her legs over and reclining against the couch. He stayed knelt beneath her. She was breathing heavily with a glowing aura about her. David thought she looked incredibly beautiful and remembered his erection. He felt ignored and neglected.

"I'm good," he answered and held his cock in his hand and pointed it towards her so she could see. She eyed it indifferently.

"It's time for you to go."

He felt a wave of disappointment but shook it off. Pulling him up to her he knelt on his haunches. Her arm curled around him, surprising him with her softness. He rose to sit beside her but a hand on his shoulder kept him in place. She couldn't ignore his urgings. "Not tonight," her foot played against his penis, flipping it back and forth. "It's time for you to go."

He was crestfallen and she could see it. When she met him she decided it had to be this way so she held firm. He would grow comfortable with pleasing her while he went without. Eventually he would want it no other way. She would let him know how happy he made her and that would be enough. He did have a nice cock though, and it tempted her. Perhaps, if he learned fast enough, she would take him to bed and let him know how good she could make him feel. Not tonight though. Tonight it would serve them both if he went home needy and wanting.

She watched as he shamefully dressed. Forcing his erection into the crotch of his pants he looked up, asking one more time with your eyes. Sashaying to his side, her tongue licked the rim of his ear. Her voice, warm and sultry breathed into his ear, "I will see you again. You made me happy. That's all you need to know."

With a firm grip on his crotch and a playful swat on his rear, she helped him out the door.

12