Jessica's Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It led into a kind of attic room that was over the garage. It wasn't finished -- just plywood on the floor and you could see the insulation in the ceiling. On one side of the room all kinds of old furniture and boxes and stuff were stacked up. On the other side there was an old camping cot and a few more boxes. A window at the end of the room filled it with light. They walked in and Jessica closed and locked the door behind them.

"Ben," Jessica said, "This is really bad. But I want a picture of you -- like those pictures you like. And you can have one of me."

"You mean?" Ben was really surprised. This wasn't like Jessica at all. But then, the last half hour of conversation hadn't been like Jessica at all, either.

"Yeah," she said. "We have to be really quiet. My dad would kill us if he found us up here. And my folks' room is right next to this one, so we have to be real quiet because one of them might come up to use the bathroom or something. But yeah, I think I want a picture of you so when you go back to school and I'm in one of those moods I can look at it and know it's a real person who actually gives a damn about me and then I can think about it and how it would feel and all that. Yeah. So I'll remember the dream better. And you can have one of me and think the same kind of things and maybe even have your own dream. But you can't show it to anyone else, ever. And I can't show yours."

"Jessica, I don't know. I mean, who knows what might happen with those pictures? And do you really want; do you really want to know that I'd be, you know, masturbating while I looked at your picture? What if somebody walked in or something? Do you really want to take that risk?"

"Yes, Ben, I do. But I know you care about me and I really care about you so we'll put them on a thumb drive or something like that and they'll be the only ones on there and you just have to promise not to show it to anyone and I'll do the same. And if you're masturbating to them that's kind of hot, and I'm sure you'll do it when you're not going to be interrupted, just like I would if I were looking at your pictures and doing that. Come on, Ben. I really want this, but if I think about it too much longer I'm going to get too scared and not do it."

"All right, I guess," Ben said. His heart was racing. This was kind of scary and, at the same time, incredibly exciting. Jessica was going to take her clothes off for him? And let him take her picture? So he could have it and look at it and masturbate?

She was fumbling with the camera. "I've got to change the memory card. We don't want these pictures mixed up with all the family ones. Can you imagine my mom if she saw a picture of you naked?"

"Geez, Jessica."

"It was bad enough when she almost saw the pictures of Mrs. Smith and Mr. Abercrombie. I mean, she would have killed me if she thought I'd tried to see them on purpose. And then I thought I'd deleted them all, but there was one left, and for some reason I'd zoomed in and you could see his tongue and...So, yes, we've got to be really careful. But I really, really want this Ben."

She really did, she thought to herself. This was the only opportunity she was going to get to see Ben naked, and after the dream she'd had about him it was about all she could ever think about. So, she figured, if she saw him nude, and had a picture of him and everything, then she would know and she wouldn't have to imagine it anymore. And maybe she'd stop thinking about it every time she got even the littlest bit horny.

"All right," she said when she got the blank memory card in the camera and had closed it up. "Clothed first. Go lie on your side on the cot. Try to look a little sexy."

Ben walked over to the cot and lay down on it on his side. He propped his head up with one hand.

"That's pretty good," Jessica said, "but try to look happy about this. And put your knee up and put your hand on it. Remember, I'm going to look at this and the other one and get happy with myself when I'm looking at them."

Ben tried to smile. Jessica snapped the picture. Actually, she took a couple.

"We want to make sure we have a good one. Afterwards we'll pick and erase all the extra ones."

"Ok," Ben replied. He still wasn't so sure about all of this.

"My turn," Jessica said, pulling him up off the cot. She got down on it and positioned herself on her side, with one knee up in the air. She nervously pushed her brown hair back over her shoulders. Ben could see a hint of her pink bra in the keyhole of her blouse. Jessica put one hand on her upraised knee. Ben noticed how tightly her jeans were pulled across her crotch.

"Stop staring and just snap the pictures," she told him. In a way she was kind of glad he was looking at her body so much. It made her feel good about herself in a kind of perverse way. Anyway, it was just Ben, not some real pervert staring at her in her bathing suit at the pool or when she was playing tennis or something.

Ben started snapping photos, trying to get good angles just like she had done. A few minutes later he was finished. Jessica posed silently as he worked. When he was finished, she got up from the cot and spoke.

"Ok, now nude. I'm going first."

Ben watched, fascinated and trying not to stare as Jessica pulled her blouse up over her head and then put it on a chair next to the cot. Her bra was made of satin, with lace across the top of the cups. There was a little bow in the middle. It was strapless but, he guessed, it must fit pretty well because it didn't look like it was pulled tight around her or anything.

"How about a set of strip tease ones?" She smiled. "One piece of clothing off, a picture, then another piece of clothing..."

"Jessica, the more pictures we have the more likely one of them is going to get out and cause trouble," Ben said, practically. He desperately wanted a set of pictures like she had suggested, but just knew if he had them something would happen with them that would ruin everything.

"Ok," she replied, "I guess you're right." She unfastened her sandals and stepped out of them, then unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and stripped them off. She was wearing a pink thong that matched her bra.

"Like my ass?" she asked, turning around and giving it a little slap.

"Jessica, what's gotten into you?" Ben asked. He really had never seen her this way.

"I guess I'm just horny," she replied, turning back to face him. "Ok, now for the reveal -- here goes the bra."

She reached around behind her and unfastened the hooks, held it against herself for a moment, and, with a flourish, pulled it away from herself, revealing her breasts. She dropped it on the pile with her blouse and jeans. Quickly, before she could think about it, she hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her thong and pulled it off.

Ben gasped. He'd always thought that Jessica was beautiful. He'd seen her in just about every kind of outfit a woman would wear, from the formal gown she'd worn to prom through jeans and t-shirts to the bikini she wore when he'd rubbed her naked shoulders and back and once for about an hour at the pool until her mother had shown up and made her change back into a more modest tank suit. But nude, well, in the nude she was stunning.

Her eyes were sparkling, half with mischief, half with something Ben had never seen in them before. She had a big smile. Her hair hung down over her shoulders. She brushed it back.

Ben glanced down. He couldn't help himself. Jessica's breasts captivated him. They were full and round, and stood out proudly from her chest, not sagging at all. Like she'd said, her nipples were just barely brown, round and high on her breasts, each one pointing up and out. Her waist was slim and her navel, deep and inviting, was centered perfectly just above her hips.

Ben's glance moved further down Jessica's body. Her pubic hair, a shade lighter than the hair on her head, was shaved into a small triangle ending just above her clitoris. Otherwise she was shaved smooth. Her skin was tan and smooth and Ben wondered if shed' been tanning in the nude. Jessica stood with her long, slim legs slightly apart, and he could see the curve of her vulva standing out slightly from her body. His glance hit the floor, and for the first time that day he noticed that she'd put red polish on her toenails.

His eyes slowly moved back up her body and met hers. He blushed. Surely he hadn't just checked out Jessica like some pervert. It had to only have been a second. In reality it was more like 30.

"Ok, Mr. Elevator Eyes," she smiled. "Just take the picture."

She got down on the cot and posed just like she had before. Now Ben knew why Jessica had wanted him to pose with his knee up. Her vulva was clearly visible.

"Wait, just a second," she said. "I want you to be able to see that I'm excited."

"What?" Ben asked, quietly. Jessica began rubbing herself between her legs.

"I told you that how a woman's vulva looks depends on how excited she is. I want you to see me excited. So I'm rubbing myself so I'll get aroused and open up."

Ben just stared, watching Jessica as her hand moved quickly over her vulva. His erection was pushing against his pants now, and he felt a little uncomfortable. Still, he was afraid to adjust himself in case Jessica thought he was being too big a pervert and called everything off, so he just watched.

"There," she said after a minute or so.

Ben looked. Where before her vulva was only slightly swollen, and all he could really see was the line where her labia joined, now it was more open and glistening. Her inner labia had swollen and extended. They were dark pink and kind of heart shaped. Where they came together at the top he could see her clitoris peeking out from under its hood. It was a shade darker than the rest of her vulva.

"Oh," he said quietly. "Wow." He felt his cock throb.

"If you're going to look at my picture and masturbate I want you to know that I'm excited about it. Since pictures don't talk, all I can do is make sure I'm all wet and swollen and," she said, pinching her nipples into erection, "that my nipples are nice and hard too. Now take the picture."

Ben held up the camera and focused it carefully. It was all he could do not to throw down the camera and jump on Jessica. He snapped several pictures, each a little different. One focused on her face, another on her breasts, and a couple on her crotch. In between shots she rubbed herself some more and pinched her nipples to make sure they were still erect. Ben felt that what they were doing was perverted, but he was excited as he'd ever been. He kept snapping pictures, some of all of Jessica and few, they discovered later, close-ups of her nipples and her engorged vulva and even a couple of her erect clitoris.

After a few dozen clicks Jessica felt like it was enough. She pretty much knew that she'd let him keep all of the pictures they'd taken. She planned on having just as many of him.

"Ok, you now," she said brightly, jumping up from the cot.

Ben looked up at her. He was a little surprised that she was standing up.

"Come out of the artistic stupor, buddy," she said to him.

Ben shook his head. It was hardly an artistic stupor -- it was just plain lust. And Jessica wasn't getting dressed, but just standing there, stark naked, her nipples hard and erect and her vulva wet with her juices, holding her hand out for the camera. He handed it to her.

"Hurry up," she said. "Strip. We don't want to be gone too long. Somebody might come looking for one of us."

Ben slipped out of his loafers and started unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled it out of his pants and off his shoulders and arms, then set it down on top of Jessica's clothes.

"Nice six pack," Jessica teased. He had been going to the gym regularly at school, and he was in shape, but he was hardly a body builder. It didn't matter. "He has a really nice body," Jessica thought to herself.

Nervously, Ben pulled off his socks and then undid his belt and trousers. Looking shyly at Jessica he pulled them and his boxers down in one motion and then stepped out of them.

"You've got a nice body, Ben," Jessica said as he put his pants and boxers on top of the pile of their clothes. "And I love your nice, tight little Asian ass." She slapped it. Ben jumped.

"Now pose for me," she said, pointing at the cot. "By the way, nice erection, too."

Jessica looked directly at his cock. Ben was no porn star, but he did have a nice, thick, not-too-long not-too-short cock. "Bigger than asshole's," she thought, "but not so big that it would hurt." She shivered a little, thinking about what it might feel like inside her.

Ben blushed again and Jessica inspected him. He was erect. He couldn't help it. Watching Jessica rub herself had taken care of that. It was hard and, he thought, it wouldn't take much to make him come.

"Jessica! Jessica!" Her mother's voice called up the stairs. "Are you in here?"

"Be quiet!" Jessica hissed at Ben. She grabbed his hand. "Don't make a sound." They both froze in place, barely daring to breathe. Ben felt his heart going a thousand beats a minute. His erection disappeared.

They heard her mother start up the stairs. They looked at each other, frightened. If they were caught here together, naked, taking pictures of each other, they'd never hear the end of it. And probably never see each other again, either. Jessica squeezed Ben's hand. He looked deep into her eyes. "Even if we're caught," he thought, "it's been worth it."

They heard footsteps, and saw her mother's shadow under the door as she walked down the hall. They heard a knock, but it was on the bathroom door.

"Jessica, are you in there?"

Jessica, of course, didn't reply.

Her mother spoke again, this time to herself. "I swear, she just disappeared. And I want her to be sure to take a picture of the Klasmuth's and their daughters. They're new and it would be nice to be able to give them some nice pictures from this party"

Footsteps went down the stairs. Downstairs, a door closed. Jessica looked at Ben and put her fingers across her lips. She knew her mother hadn't left yet.

A few minutes later they heard the toilet flush, the sound of her mom washing her hands, and then a door opening and closing. More footsteps moving around downstairs, and then the sound of the front door opening and closing.

They relaxed.

"She never leaves the house without using the bathroom first," Jessica said quietly.

"That was close," Ben said. "Let's get out of here."

"No, I want my picture of you. Get on the cot and pose."

"Jessica," Ben whined. It would be hell if they were caught.

"Now Ben," she told him, firmly.

Ben did as he was told, lying on the cot and putting his knee up like he had done before.

"Ok, guy," she said to him. "You know what's wrong with this picture. Do something about it."

Ben was confused for a moment, then realized that he was no longer erect. He reached down and started playing with himself, but nothing happened. He was too afraid that Jessica's mom would come back in the house, or even worse, her dad.

"I swear, if I didn't know you better I'd think you were doing this on purpose, "Jessica said. "Here, let me help."

She put down the camera, moved over to the cot, and pushed Ben's hand away from his crotch. Gently, she took his penis and began to stroke it. "It feels incredible," Ben thought. "Her hands are so soft. And she's touching me. She's stroking me."

Stubbornly, his penis refused to respond.

"Ben, this is too much," Jessica said. "I want you erect for the picture. So just relax and let me take care of things."

"What do you mean?" Ben asked just before he gasped as Jessica put her mouth around his penis and started sucking and licking it.

No one, ever, had ever given Ben a blowjob or even got close. And his first one was from Jessica! Her tongue swirled around the head of his penis. He'd never felt anything so erotic and arousing. Focused solely on how her mouth and tongue felt on his penis, Ben stopped thinking about being caught and he felt himself grow and harden. It was incredible. Suddenly he knew he was too close. If she kept it up...

"Jessica, stop!" he cried, "I'm too close!"

"Good," she said pulling back from him, "I'll remember that every time I look at these pictures."

She stepped back and picked up the camera and Ben resumed the pose, trying to make sure he didn't go over the edge and embarrass himself. Jessica quickly snapped several photos, and like Ben had done with her, focusing on different parts of his body. She loved how smooth and strong his chest looked, and especially how his cock jutted from the black curls in his crotch, hard and red and, she remembered, tasting so good -- so masculine. She took more pictures, focusing on different parts of his body and finishing with a couple of just his hard, red cock. She could see the tiniest drop of precum glistening at the tip of his urethra, and she snapped one last picture of just the tip of his cock and that little, clear drop of fluid.

"Ok," she said, putting the camera down on a box next to her. "That's that."

Jessica sat down next to Ben on the cot. She was excited. She'd lubricated when she rubbed herself, and now, having sucked Ben and taken naked pictures of him, she was even more excited. She took his hands and looked deep into his eyes. Ben looked back, wondering. And then he realized that she wanted him to kiss her, and he leaned forward, and ever so gently, kissed her lips.

The kiss lasted only a moment, but it seemed like forever. Ben felt Jessica's breasts pressed against his chest, her nipple pressing against his own, and how soft and warm her skin was, and smelled her soft, citrusy cologne.

"Ben," Jessica said quietly, "You're still a virgin, aren't you?"

"Ummmh, yeah," he replied.

"Ben," she said looking directly into his eyes, "I've never felt the way I do about you like I do right now. Most of it's probably lust. The rest of it, well, I guess it's love. I know I love you, but it's not like I loved the asshole. You're my friend. My best friend. And I want to make love with you right now. I don't think I'll ever feel this way again. I mean, the pictures we took, my Mom almost catching us, being naked here with you right now, feeling your body next to mine. I'm excited. I want you Ben. And I really want to share your first time with you. It should have been both our first times, but I was too stupid to see that. But you're going to be the first person to make love with me that I know really loves me, and that I really love, and I want you so much right now."

Ben looked at his friend. He knew if they did what she was asking that things would change. They might never do it again, but they would know, and it would be something they shared. And he thought he might never get a chance like this again, with someone as beautiful as Jessica, and with someone who cared for him like she did. And he was excited, too, and the idea of doing it in her parents' house, when either of them might come in, was kind of exciting, too. But more importantly it was Jessica right here with him, right now, and she was asking him to share himself with her.

"Jessica, I love you too," he replied, very quietly. "And I'm excited, and you're incredible, so yes, I do want to be with you."

"Good," Jessica sighed. And then a big smile came over her face.

"Ok, so not so serious. Sex is supposed to be fun. So smile, because you're not going to be a virgin for much longer. And Ben, before you ask, I'm safe. I started using the patch when, well, you know when, and I'm still on it. I thought about quitting it after, well you know when. And I got myself checked by the doctor when I found out the asshole was sleeping around. But then I thought something might happen, so I didn't stop. See, it's right here on my left hip." She rolled up onto her right leg and showed him the tan birth control patch stuck to her hip.