Jessica's Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben smiled. "You are incredible," he told her.

"Yup," she said. "So are you. So kiss me, you fool!"

Ben did.

The kiss was long, slow and deep, their tongues wrestling together, their hands stroking and exploring each other's bodies. Soon they found themselves lying side-by-side on the cot and Ben started kissing down Jessica's body. He licked and nipped at her neck, finding a spot that made her jump a little. He played with it until she made him stop. Gently she pushed his head to her breast, and he slid his tongue over and around it, finally finding her nipple.

"Suck on it," she asked, and he did, drawing it into his mouth and worrying it with his tongue. As he mouthed that nipple his other hand gently stroked and squeezed her other breast.

"Oh god, Ben, that feels so good, don't stop," Jessica sighed.

She tasted, well, Ben didn't know what she tasted like. Like a woman. Her nipple was soft at first, but when he sucked it grew and got firmer. She sighed a little as he licked and stroked, switching his mouth from nipple to nipple, sucking them into erection and then massaging them soft again, and then teasing them hard and erect again.

Jessica finally had enough, and pushed his head down. Ben slowly kissed down over her stomach and pressed his tongue deep into her navel, swirling it around and around.

"Ben, not there, further down," Jessica pleaded.

He kissed further down her body and she spread her legs open for him. He looked closely at her, closely at the first vulva he had ever seen in real life, at Jessica, his friend, and he thought about what it would feel like to be inside her. She smelled warm and musky, and he felt his cock throb. His whole body twitched. She just smelled and looked so wonderful. And it was her, her vulva, her vagina, her clitoris there right in front of him, and she wanted him to kiss and lick it, and more.

"Oh, Jessica, you are so beautiful," he said.

Jessica smiled, then pressed down gently on his head, and Ben licked at her, softly, up and down and back and forth, tasting her musky arousal. His tongue was soft and wide and she arched her hips up a little so she could feel him better.

Softly, gently, Ben pulled Jessica's labia apart, and stared at her vagina. It was red, and glistened with her moisture. He bent his head down and slipped his tongue inside her.

"Ben!" Jessica sighed. His tongue was incredible. She felt herself lubricate even more heavily as his tongue slipped in and out of her vagina, and then slipped up and started circling her clitoris. He went on and on, back and forth, and Jessica felt the congestion start to build in her groin that told her she was moving toward orgasm.

She let him continue, tongue sliding in and out and over her, flicking gently at her clitoris, her arousal growing stronger and stronger.

It was time.

"Ben," she said, pulling his head up and away from her, "It's time. I want to feel you. Now. Please."

Ben moved up and over her, and kissed Jessica gently. She could taste herself on his lips, and she became even more aroused. His cock pressed at her, then slipped up over her clitoris.

"Oh god," she moaned. It felt so good, so right.

She reached between them, grasped his cock, and positioned it at her entrance.

"Right here, Ben. Here I am."

Ben pushed his hips forward and felt himself slide slowly inside her. She was warm and slippery and soft, and he could feel her everywhere on his cock. He pushed forward, and soon he was buried completely inside her, and he could feel her vulva pressed against him and her vagina surrounding and squeezing down around his cock.

"You're not a virgin anymore," she said, smiling at him.

"I guess not," he replied. It was hard to concentrate...all his body wanted to do was to push hard into her, over and over again.

"So, stud, start moving," she told him, and pushed up against him.

Ben started stroking in and out of her. Nothing ever before had felt like this, and nothing and nobody else would ever feel this wonderful. He moved slowly, feeling her squeeze around him, pulling almost all the way out and then slowly sliding deep inside her again, until he was pressed hard against her.

They started moving more quickly, Jessica's legs wrapped around him, arching herself up to receive his thrusts. He was just the right size, and he felt so good, and she felt so safe with him. She could feel her orgasm start to build as Ben moved into her, over and over again.

"Jessica, are you in here?" her father yelled.

They froze. Jessica squeezed her legs around Ben, holding him inside her. He struggled for a minute, but she shook her head no and kissed him, hard, so he couldn't say anything.

"Jessica!" He was at the bottom of the steps, yelling up at them.

She squeezed him tighter with her arms and legs. He was going to catch them! She was scared to death and incredibly aroused all at the same time. Dad was going to walk up the stairs, open the door, and see them, Ben buried deep inside her, her legs wrapped around him, pulling herself up against him. She started trembling. Her orgasm was close.

Ben was trembling, too. And then he started getting smaller.

"Oh no you don't," Jessica thought to herself. She'd read in a magazine about squeezing down around the man when he was in you, and how that felt really good to him, and she started doing it even more and harder than she had when Ben first slipped into her. Ben's penis responded by swelling back up again. "It feels pretty darn good to me, too," thought Jessica as she felt him grow inside her.

"JESSICA!" her dad yelled again.

Ben didn't know what to think. Jessica's dad was still yelling, she was holding him tightly and her tongue was pushing inside his mouth and her vagina, well, whatever she was making it do felt incredible.

"She's not here," her dad said to someone, probably her mother, Jessica thought. "She must have gone with Ben down to his house or somewhere. Stop worrying about it." The door slammed.

Jessica relaxed her grip on Ben, but didn't stop squeezing down on him inside her.

"I am so freaking excited," she whispered to him. "If you don't start moving really hard and fast I'm going to kill you."

Ben did as he was told. They were safe. Her dad didn't find them. He was making love to the most beautiful woman he knew. And he was getting really close.

"I'm getting close," he told her.

"Me too, so shut up and keep moving," Jessica replied.

Ben responded by pushing harder and faster into her. The both started panting, their bodies moving in rhythm, her hips arching up into him as he pounded into her.

Faster and faster they went. Sweat poured from their bodies, soaking the canvas cover of the cot. It started squeaking under them.

Jessica's orgasm came first, surprisingly. She'd figured Ben couldn't hold out for too long, that she'd have to have him lick her some more afterwards, but that wasn't going to be necessary. She felt herself move up the long hill and then stop, just at the top. Ben kept pounding into her and she savored the feeling for a moment.

"Ben, I'm coming," she sighed as her orgasm began, waves rippling through her, her vagina trembling and contracting. It was wonderful, long and deep and satisfying, her body moving on its own, Ben moving hard and fast inside her. She felt herself sliding down the hill now, the convulsions softening and flowing through her more slowly, everything starting to relax.

Then Ben came. Unlike Jessica's orgasm it suddenly was just there. He was feeling incredible, and then the fire just shot up his urethra and he was coming, hard.

"Oh god, OH GOD!" Ben was whispering, trying to control himself, but he could barely do it. He kept thrusting, over and over again, searching for more and more friction inside the softest, slipperiest, most wonderful place in the world.

Jessica felt him jerking hard and the semen jetting inside her, splashing against the back of her vagina. She held him tight, pulling him hard against her as he thrust again and again, his orgasm forcing his cock deep inside her.

It was ten minutes before either of them could say anything. They lay in each other's arms until finally Ben's erection faded, and he slipped out of her. Jessica felt empty for a moment, and then a little trickle of semen spilled out of her and down over her thigh, dripping onto the cot. She pulled Ben to her and kissed him, long and slow and deep.

Quietly they got up and gathered their clothes off the floor. The cot was soaked with their perspiration and their fluids. They looked at it and both of them giggled a little. Jessica picked up the camera, took two quick pictures of the cot, then opened the little door on the bottom and slipped the memory card out of it, handing it to Ben.

She walked over to the door, unlocked and opened it just a little, listening to hear if anyone were in the house. There wasn't. Quietly, they walked to the bathroom where they cleaned each other and dressed. They slipped out of the house and rejoined the party.

"You know," she told him as they sat on the swings in the park at the corner, "you'll have to let me come over when you edit the pictures."

"Ummm, yeah, of course," Ben replied, wondering when his folks were going to be out of the house long enough for them to do that. He'd hardly said a word since they slipped out of the house.

"Ben, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I guess," he replied. He looked around. "I mean that was so wonderful, and I can't imagine any way it could have been better. But, you know, what does it mean for us?"

"Ben," Jessica replied, "it means we've shared something special and wonderful and we'll remember it forever. I mean, how many folks almost have a parent walk in on them twice the first time?"

"Jessica, it was more than that."

"Yes, Ben. It was. It was really, really special. It was wonderful and loving and even a little extra exciting, almost getting caught. But most of all it was us, making love with each other. The way it should be."

"What's going to happen to us?" Ben asked.

"I don't know," Jessica replied. "But I know this. I love you. You're my best friend, and now we share something extra special that most friends don't get to share. So now we've got that, and that's really important to me."

"I love you too, Jessica," Ben replied.

"Good," she said. "We've got the rest of the summer to figure out the rest of it. And then, well then we'll know and we'll deal with it."