Jessica's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Jessica's fantasy comes true.
1.7k words
4.25
38.3k
3
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love fucking. I love feeling a big, hard, cock ramming my tight pussy hole. I love feeling my orgasm as it rips through my body and feeling my lover's cum blast all over me. I love smelling our fuck juices mingling together afterwards. When I met Paul, I was definitely not a virgin. Ever since I was 16, I have been sexually active. I've always been faithful with my boyfriends and whoever I was with. But, I had such a high sex drive that just having sex didn't satisfy me. I needed to masturbate also. I had 5 different kinds of dildos, as well as various vibrators, nipple clamps, and clit stimulators.

Paul and I have been married for about 6 years now and our love life needs a little "oomph." Paul is ever faithful to me and I with him. Since I have been the more sexually driven person, I have fantasies that I dream of. I have always dreamed of having a threesome, but with Paul fucking another girl first, while I am hidden from view watching him fuck her brains out. Just thinking about it gets me wet.

So for my 25th birthday, I decided to make my fantasy come true. I had called an escort service and set up an interview with a girl. I wanted to know what kind of girl she was and what she looked like and that. When I met up with her, I liked her immediately. Maybe it was because she was hot, or maybe it was because she was nice. I think it was more of because she was hot. I am shallow, I admit it. She was about 5'6", a 38C, small figure and a nice round ass. I told her all about what I wanted to do for my birthday and how I wanted to join in after Paul fucked her. She was just fine with that.

So on the day of my birthday, I told Paul I was going to go out and get ready for our "dinner," that evening and he was going to get ready at the house. Right after I left, Bridget rang the doorbell. She was wearing a fake uniform that looked a bit snug and her tits were bulging out a bit. Paul answered the door. Hey this is one fine babe. Whoa! Where did that come from? I am perfectly happy with Jessica, thought Paul.

"Hi, my name is Bridget, and I am with Whirlpool. I got in a call that your furnace needs service?"

"I don't remember anything about that," Paul replied. "But maybe my wife called. Can you come back another day? She's not here right now."

"Oh, it will just be a few minutes. I won't take long."

Paul looked at his watch and figured it'd be okay since Jessica wouldn't be back for a while. He stepped aside and let Bridget inside. He led her downstairs to where the furnace was. She got on her hands and knees giving Paul a good view of her toned ass. Paul looked away feeling uncomfortable as his cock started to respond to her.

"Hmm, it looks like the filter needs to be changed and a few things seem to be missing."

Bridget bent over a little more, her skirt raising a little higher giving Paul a view of her bare ass cheeks. Paul's cock was fully erect and he kept staring at her ass. He wanted so bad to just touch it, knowing that he was married. It felt so wrong, but this girl's body was just doing some amazing things to him. Paul went over to she was bending over and planted himself directly behind her, rubbing his hard dick on her ass. She consciously rubbed her ass up and down a little, before standing up.

"Well Paul, I think I'll have to place the work order and have someone come fix it."

Paul nodded and then kissed her passionately. His hands roamed over her body. Her tits first, then her down her belly, and finally rubbing her damp pussy through her skirt. She ground her body against his hand and moaned into his mouth. All the while, I had snuck back into the house very quietly and slipped down the stairs and into the other room. I was well hidden by a wall and watched quietly while my husband was groping Bridget. My pussy was soaking wet just from watching Paul and Bridget. I slid my hand down between my thighs and started playing with myself. I slid my finger up and down my wet slit and played with my hard little nub. I then slid 2 fingers in my tight hole and began to finger fuck myself. My other hand went up to my tits and started pulling my nipples making them into hard peaks.

Paul unbuttoned Bridget's shirt and let her tits free. He soon suckled and licked her nipples into rock hard peaks. She moaned as shock waves of pleasure pooled between her legs. Bridget fumbled with Paul's zipper on his pants and let his 8" cock free. She began pumping his cock with her hands and Paul pulled her skirt down, revealing her naked pussy and ass. Bridget's pussy lips were puffy and glistening with her wetness. He laid her down on the couch that was there and kissed his way down to her secret place. He slowly started with her clit and licked it and swirled his tongue until it was a hard pearl. Then he slid 2 fingers into her tight hole and began fingering her. Bridget bucked and smashed Paul's face into her pussy. Sensing she was close to climaxing, Paul began to finger fuck her faster and harder and sucked her clit. Bridget screamed and grabbed his hair as she came, her juices flowing into Paul's mouth and down his face.

I came with Bridget. I felt my own pussy clamping down on my fingers as I fucked myself. A small moaned escaped from my lips, but went unknown to the others as Bridget overrode me. Smiling to myself, I licked my own pussy juice from my fingers and continued watching them.

Paul then stood up and took his pants and his shirt off. He pulled Bridget to the edge of the couch and put her legs over his shoulders. He angled his throbbing cock at her entrance and with one thrust he entered her wet, hot, haven. He groaned as he started to fuck her. So this is what it feels like to fuck another woman. Amazing. Great. So fucking good, he thought to himself. Bridget's tight pussy clamped onto his big cock and milked him as he thrust into her. He reveled in the sensations that came from her pussy walls. She was so wet from her climax before that his cock slid in and out easily. Bridget loved feeling Paul's hard cock in her. She lifted her ass up to meet his thrusting hips and he grabbed her tits and fondled her hard nipples. She slid her hand down and played with her clit to make the sex better.

I thought this would be the opportune time to "catch," Paul cheating on me. I stepped out and said, "Please, don't stop on account of me."

Paul gasped and cursed. Jess, I thought you weren't going to be home till later, as his hard cock was still in Bridget's dripping wet pussy.

"I was, but I think I'd rather join the fun," I said as I secretly winked at Bridget.

"I think that would be great," Bridget complied with me.

Paul looked confused for a moment and then saw that I was serious as I went over and kissed Bridget on the lips. My tongue invaded her mouth and battled fiercely with hers. Paul started to fuck Bridget again as he just stared at me with bewilderment covering his face. I stripped off my clothes and started playing with my clit. I placed my pussy right over Bridget's mouth and she began to suck me off. Paul felt his climax coming on and he began to pound Bridget harder and faster as her pussy muscles clamped down on his swollen cock. Bridget then slid 2 fingers in my pussy as Paul fucked her hard.

"Ahhhhh," he screamed as he came squirting cum deep within Bridget's love hole. He pulled out and I went and sucked his cock clean as Bridget took some of Paul's cum out of her pussy with her fingers and licked them off. I smiled devilishly and dove into Bridget's jizz soaked fuck hole. I slid 2 fingers in and licked all of my husband's cum from her hole. Bridget, now on the verge of climaxing for the second time grasped my hair and pushed her pussy into my face as I ate her swollen cunt. Paul didn't think his cock would be ready, but within 5 minutes, his cock was standing tall, ready for action. As Jessica kneeled down, her face in Bridget's pussy, Paul knelt down behind her and slid his rock hard cock along her soaking slit. I thrust my ass towards Paul and he entered my wet pussy from behind.

Paul slowly fucked me doggy style, pumping his hard cock in and out of my dripping wet cunt. I continued to finger fuck Bridget and play with her clit as she fondled her tits. As I came closer to cumming, Paul fucked me with a harder, more vigorous rhythm. His fingers dug into my hips as he slammed his pelvis into my ass, his balls slapping against my asshole. I met him stroke for stroke, as his hard cock slammed into my pussy. I could tell Bridget was going to cum again too. As, Paul fucked me hard, my tits bounced with every thrust and then it came. My orgasm swept through my body, leaving me breathless. Bridget came soon after, he pussy clamping on my fingers and her juices flowing into my mouth. Paul pulled his cock out of my pussy and he pumped his hand up and down a few times and then came all over Bridget's tits. I eagerly lapped up my husbands cum from them, savoring his seed and licking her nipples gingerly.

We then all fell asleep on the floor, exhausted from the afternoon's activities. I woke up to Paul's hardened cock against my ass and thought, this definitely was the "oomph," we needed. Let's just say, that it was one birthday I would never forget. It is also now a birthday tradition.