Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers

Rick stopped trying to kiss Jessie and looked down at her tits, as he pulled on her nipples though her shirt. Still holding her nipples between his thumbs and fore finger he led Jessie over to the couch. Jessie sat on the couch as Rick let go of her nipples and let his hand roam under her shirt. When his hands reached her tits, he squeezed them and was amazed at how firm her tits were. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started to pull it over her head as he said, "Lets get this off you." Jessie raised her arms as he removed her shirt and tossed it aside. Rick's eyes widened as he got his first look at her naked breasts, high and firm on her chest, with her nipples already half inch erasers in the center of each.

Rick knelt down on the floor and leaned in taking her left nipple into his mouth, sucking on it while flicking the nub with his tongue. His left hand came up and massaged her right breast, as he worshiped her nipple with his mouth. Jessie could not believe it, her breasts were on fire and her pussy was leaking as this young man mauled her breasts. She fought with herself not to push her breasts into his face or grab the back of his head, as he moved his mouth to her other nipple. As Rick continued to suck on her nipple his hand dropped to her jeans and undid the button, and then lowered her zipper. His hands found the waistband of her jeans and then pulled them off.

He let her nipple fall out of his mouth as he leaned back and pulled her jeans down her legs and off. He stared at her tits with her engorged nipples for a minute before lowering his eyes to her crotch, which was covered by the lacy white panties. He reached for them and pulled them down and off, tossing them on top of her jeans. Jessie sat still with her legs closed as he stared at her fiery red landing strip and placed his hands on her knees. Rick applied some pressure on her knees to ease her thighs apart until Jessie sat with her legs spread and her pussy exposed. She knew that her pussy was wet, from the attention that Rick had paid to her nipples. He lowered his head between her thighs and slowly let his tongue slide out and lick her labia. He stuck his tongue in between her lips and deep into her pussy, while applying suction over her hole, as he tasted her pussy for the first time. Rick could not believe how wet and juicy Jessie's pussy was as he ate her. His hands went back up to her tits and resumed teasing her nipples, as he slide his tongue to the top of her pussy slit and flicked over her clit.

Jessie felt her hips involuntarily jerk a the first touch of his tongue on her clit. Rick started to really pinch and pull at her nipples as his tongue flicked her clit repeatedly. Jessie was struggling to not react, or move while this was happening, but knew that Rick was having a very strong effect on her body. Even though her mind was saying no, her nipples, clit and pussy were saying yes. Her juices flowed and were covering his chin as Jessie fought to keep from cumming on Rick young tongue. Jessie was fighting the urge to raise her hips up into his face as he continued to lash her clit with his tongue as his hands left her elongated nipples. Jessie closed her eyes, and concentrated on not moving her hips, as Rick's tongue brought her to orgasm. She could not believe that she had just cum on this boys tongue, but was glad she had remained motionless and quite during her orgasm, so at least Rick did not know he had made her climax.

Suddenly his tongue left her pussy, causing her to open her eyes and look between her legs. Rick knelt between her legs, naked with his hard cock sticking straight out. Her eyes widened as she notices that his young hard cock was at least seven inches long, with a shaft that was one inch wide. Sitting on the top of this shaft was a large mushroom head, that was at least one half inch wider than the shaft. He moved in between her thighs and brought that large head into contact with her pussy lips. Jessie hoped that Rick would be quick and inexperienced, as she felt him rub her pussy lips with his cock head.

"You'll like this" Rick said as he pushed his large head into her pussy along with about an inch of his shaft. Jessie kept silent and stared at her crotch, as she was stretched wider than ever. His large cock head was dragged back out and then pushed back in as Rick slowly fed her around four inches of his cock. Rick was slowly fucking Jessie's pussy with four inches of his cock, knowing that the large head was giving her great pleasure. The large head moving in and out of her pussy kept rubbing against her g-spot as he continued to slowly work his cock in and out of her pussy. Jessie was losing the fight against keeping still as her g-spot was massaged by his large cock head, and her fire continued to build.

"You ready for more?" Rick asked as he slide his cock even further into her tight wet pussy. He was no slowly fucking in and out with six inches of his cock, After about five minutes of slowly fucking her like that he suddenly withdrew his cock, until only the large head remained in her. Jessie realized that she hers had been moving up and down as Rick fucked her. She froze when she realized that, and looked up into Rick's face. He was smiling at her, "You're liking this!!" he said and reached up and teased her nipples with his fingers. She was laying there not moving as he played with her nipples, with his large cock head just remaining in her. Suddenly he plunged his entire seven plus inches into her, slamming his pelvis into her clit as he pinched her nipples. Jessie felt her pussy explode into orgasm as she clit was mashed against Ricks pelvis. Her pussy was convulsing and squeezing, clutching his cock as it remained buried in her. As her pussy clutched his cock, her mouth flew open as her first cock induced orgasm shook her.

Rick slide his cock out of her clutching pussy and then rammed it back in again mashing her clit with his pelvis. "OH MY GOD!!!" Jessie moaned as Rick started to hammer his long cock into her pussy while he continued to pull and pinch her nipples. Jessie could not believe the staying power Rick had as he continued to power his cock in and out of her pussy. She felt another climax approaching as her pussy was fucked deeper than ever before.

"OH GOD!! Fuck me you bastard!!!" Rick continued to hammer his cock into Jessie's pussy, his pelvis slaming into her clit on each stroke. Her hips rose with each thrust as she squirmed under his assault. "OOHHH...YES FUCK ME!!!!...OH MY GOD!!!! IM CUMMING!!!!" Jessie saw sparks as her pussy exploded in orgasm again, her hips jerking up off the couch as Rick continued to slam his cock in and out of her convulsing and quivering snatch. "DONT STOP!!! STOP!!!....FUCK ME HARDER!!!!! DONT STOP!!!!!" Jessie hissed as her hips jerked up off the couch again as Rick buried his cock into her hot pussy. After hammering his cock into her a few more times, Rick suddenly withdrew his cock from her clutching snatch and moaned. Jessie moved her hips, missing the long thick cock in her pussy, as Rick's cock pulsed and sent the first stream of cum from his cock head onto her right breast. The thick, hot cum coated the bottom half of her breast and then a second shot feel between her two heaving breasts. Jessies hands moved to her breasts and rubbed the hot sticky cum into her tit flesh and the third and fourth blast landed on her stomach and the fifth landed in her fiery red pubic hair. Jessie could not help herself as her hand continued to rub the hot sticky fluid into her flesh as her hips jerked and stomach quivered in the aftermath of her orgasm.

Rick smiled in satisfaction as he watched Jessie squirm on the couch. He moved from between her legs and fell backwards onto the couch to sit beside her, his long cock starting to soften and shrink as it lay across his left thigh. Jessie rubbed his cum into her skin, and continued to grasp for breath as Rick sat beside her and smiled. After several minutes Jessie came back down to earth and could not believe what had just happened to her. She had actually begged Rick, her blackmailing neighbor, to fuck her. Embarrassed she climbed off the couch, and started towards the hallway towards the bathroom there.

Rick asked "Where are you going Jessie?"

"Just to the bathroom." she stammered as she hurried to the bathroom and closed the door before collapsing onto the toilet seat. She shook her head and then buried her face in her hands, as she wondered how she could have done what she had just done. Jessie started when she realized that her hands were still wet and sticky with Rick's cum. She stood up and turned on the water in the sink. She grabbed a wash cloth and washed her hands, face, tits and stomach until she no longer could see any of his cum still on her body. She used the hand towel in the bathroom to dry her self and then left the bathroom. As she entered the hall she heard the TV on in the living room, and realized that Rick must still be on the couch. She steeled herself for whatever was to come next and entered the living room. Jessie saw Rick still sitting on the couch, nude, with his long cock lying softened across his right thigh. Jessie walked over to where her panties lay on top of her jeans and bent down to pick them up.

"You don't need those Jessie, come sit by me." Rick stated firmly. She left her panties and jeans where they were on the floor and walked over to the couch. Rick's eyes roamed all over her naked body, examining her firm full breasts, flat stomach and shaved pussy lips. She sat down on the couch as far from Rick as she could and stared at the TV. She noticed that the clock next to the TV showed that it was eight fifteen. Jessie was amazed that in less than two hours, she had went from a faithful wife, who had only fucked her two husbands, to a woman who had begged her young blackmailer to fuck her harder. She also realized that with only two hours gone she was in for much more before this ordeal would be over on Monday night.

jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers
12