Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessie_69
jessie_69
137 Followers

Rick began to thrust in and out of her ass again, with Jessie encouraging him on with her legs, as she moaned and groaned. Jessie urged Rick to fuck her faster and faster in her ass, by pulling him toward her with the legs, as she continued to play with her clitoris. Her left hand moved to her breast and began to twist and pull on her swollen nipple as yet another orgasm approached.

"OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING!" Jessie cried as her head flew back against the bed, her eyes rolled back in her head, every muscle in her body contracted with her intense orgasm. Her legs held Rick motionless, fully embedded in her ass, as she quivered and shook as her orgasm overtook her.

After several minuted Jessie's eyes returned to normal and her muscles relaxed, as her orgasm faded and she allowed her legs to relax. Jessie groaned as she felt Rick withdraw his cock from her ass, and remove her legs from around his waist. She felt his hands on her waist, tried to turn her over, and realized he was trying to move her onto her hands and knees.

Jessie helped and was soon on her hands and knees with Rick behind her heart shaped ass. She felt the large mushroom shaped head of his cock press against her rectum, surprise at how easily it began to push into her. Jessie gasped and saw stars as suddenly Rick thrust his entire seven inch cock into her tight asshole.

"Oh God!" Jessie gasped as her ass was suddenly stuffed full of cock.

Rick began to thrust in and out of her tight ass, as he reached down and around her to finger her clitoris. Rick was fucking her ass hard and fast, with long, hard strokes, his groin smacking into her ass cheeks with each thrust. Jessie was panting for breath as her arms gave out, causing her upper torso to lay on the bed, her ass up in the air being fucked hard by Rick's relentless cock.

After several minutes of this hard and fast ass fucking, while Rick fingered her swollen clitoris, Jessie felt her peak approaching. Rick was grunting with his effort, as he slammed his long hard cock into her over and over. His groin slammed into her ass cheeks with each thrust as Rick grunted as he fucked her hard and fast.

Jessie cried out "OH MY GOD!! CUMMING!! FUCK MY ASS!!!" as a very intense orgasm exploded in her. Jessie felt her sphincter grasp and milk the cock fucking her ass as her entire body shook, and quivered. Rick slammed into her ass a final time and held still as his cum blasted deep into her ass.

Jessie quivered as she felt her ass milking the hard cock buried in her, as she felt four strong blasts of cum shoot into her stuff ass. After Jessie's orgasm finally faded and she stopped shaking and quivering, Rick withdrew his spent cock from her ass hole and flopped down on the bed to her right side.

Jessie remained where she was, her ass up in the air, for several more minutes as she tried to find the strength to move. Jessie was already exhausted from the seven orgasms that had tore through her body this morning. Jessie finally managed to move, and lay down on her stomach beside Rick and placed her head on his shoulder, as he was laying on his back.

"Damn you liked me fucking your ass." Rick stated as she curled up next to him.

Jessie reached down with her right hand to grasp his limp dick as she replied "Yes, this felt good in my ass!" she squeezed his limp dick gently. Jessie lay on her side, head on his shoulder, as she cuddled up next to him, her hand still holding his limp cock, as she drifted off the sleep, as her mind wondered what else was in store for her today.

jessie_69
jessie_69
137 Followers
12