Jezebels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E.Z.Riter
E.Z.Riter
588 Followers

"I'm going to bed," Mary announced. She kissed me and whispered in my ear, "You fucked me out last night. I'm beat." She and Jimmy disappeared down the hall.

"Good night, Mr. Williams. Thank you for playing with me," Veronica said. She kissed me sweetly on the cheek.

"I'll be right back, Jack. Don't go away," Becky said before following her daughter to the bedroom area.

When Becky returned, she'd changed from her cover-ups into a cotton night shirt that came to her knees. I suspected it was all she wore. Clearly, she was braless. She set down on the couch and put her feet on the coffee table. "Take off your shoes and sit down, Jack," she said.

"I want you," I said.

"I want you, too. Do you want to do it here or in the truck?" She had that all knowing smile and soft twinkle again. "Something wrong?"

"Yes. For three nights, Mary and I have slept together and today you're all over me."

"She said you fucked her silly. I didn't know you let her sleep," she teased.

"She told you?"

"She told me everything in great detail. Want me to repeat it?"

"No, thanks. Then she knows you and I are going to have sex?"

"She'd be disappointed if we didn't."

"I don't understand," I said.

"You don't need to understand. You just need to enjoy me."

"What about Monica?" I asked. "Am I going to have sex with her?"

"If you want to."

"I do."

"All right, but I'm next."

"Tell Mary we're going to my place," I said.

"Are you going to tie me to the bed?" she asked.

"Not unless you ask for it."

"Mary may be right," she replied.

"About what?"

"You'll see. Let me get my things."

To be continued.

Please give me your comments!

E.Z.Riter
E.Z.Riter
588 Followers