Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

The rhythm of Dan's palm against her ass provided a cadence to our three way lovemaking. It continued to drive her against me. I started groaning. My insides turned to jelly and my climax rose like a tidal wave over me. I lifted my legs and Jill grasped them, lifting them higher. She kept licking and biting my swollen flesh -- even licking my juices from my ass! (all the while groaning from the spanking) and the orgasms just kept on rolling through me. Maybe it was one long one, or maybe it was one right after the other. At any rate, it went on and on. I lost touch for a few seconds while my consciousness drifted.

When I came back to Earth, Dan had stopped spanking and had shoved his cock into Jill. I opened my eyes and saw him pounding himself into her, his hips slapping her now reddened ass. I was so turned on by what we were doing that I reached down between my thighs and pulled my pussy open as wide as I could. Jill eagerly went back to work on me. I held myself open so her tongue could reach as far inside me as possible. She began again, adding two thrusting fingers, and soon I knew I was yelling, but I have no idea whether what I yelled were words or just joyful noises.

God! I was so horny! I put my hand on Jill's head and pressed her hard against me. Then I tipped my hips up just a bit. It moved my cunt up and placed her mouth against my asshole. She never hesitated. She drove right into my tight hole. Her tongue felt like a little worm, just wiggling and poking up into me back there.

She had to stop licking me because Dan's cock was pushing her into her own orgasm. It was just as well, because I was having trouble catching my breath. She raised her head up and gripped my ass cheeks, her face cradled on my thigh. She went through spasm after spasm while her orgasm lasted. She quivered and whimpered through her pleasure. I watched my husband's face, contorted with the pleasure he was finding as he rode Jill from behind and watched her tongue my asshole. His eyes fell on mine and I could see the raw lust. We have great sex, but it had been a long time since I'd seen that look. The sweat was running down his forehead and into his eyes. Jill was winding down, but Dan was still pounding her.

I moved out from under Jill and went behind Dan. The muscles of his ass were flexing and releasing with his thrusts. I slid under him. The sight of his slick cock plunging into Jill's juicy snatch is something I'll never forget. I reached my tongue out and started licking at them both. I got a thrill just knowing I was licking a woman. It was compounded by the knowledge that it was Jill and that Dan's cock was sliding in and out of her.

Jill slid forward then, causing Dan to slide all the way out. I grabbed his prick and stuck it down my throat. The taste of Jill's pussy juice was so sweet! It was delicious! I sucked him and slipped a finger between his ass cheeks, prodding his tight hole. The combination drove him into his climax. The first strong throbs filled my mouth with his come. His sphincter clutched madly at my finger.

Then Jill's face was next to me. Circling the base of Dan's cock with my thumb and forefinger, I took it out of my mouth and Jill lunged to take over. She got the reward of the last of his emission. His motions slowed as the wave of pleasure subsided. I slipped my finger out of his ass. Jill's head was against mine. Dan dismounted my chest and lay down behind Jill, spooning up against her. I moved around and pressed my breasts and hips against hers. For those few minutes I felt like we were a single creature, united in love and lust.

"Hey, guys?" Jill's voice broke into my reverie. "I hate to disturb this, but I have to pee." We moved apart and she groaned as she rose from between Dan and me. When she was gone, Dan pulled me to him and enfolded me in his arms. When we kissed we shared the salty tastes of our three bodies.

When Jill returned, I took my turn in the bathroom. Dan went when I got back. While he was gone, Jill and I folded down the covers and slipped under the sheet. Dan crawled in next to me and we all fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning I awoke alone. I heard Dan's voice somewhere, so I got up and used the toilet again. I grabbed my light robe and put it on as I walked out to the kitchen. Dan and Jill were sitting at the kitchen table, coffee cups steaming in front of them. Dan had put on a pair of sweats and Jill had reclaimed her little nightie. Their conversation broke off as I entered. Smiles and kisses all around then I filled my own cup.

"So what's up today?" I asked. They looked at each other. 'Uh-oh!' I thought. I realized that I'd interrupted something. Something told me it had something to do with their almost overheard conversation from the day before. I looked from Dan to Jill, then back. I knew that look on his face, and I immediately went on alert. "What?" I asked. Then louder, "What, Dan? What's going on?"

He cleared his throat. At first he was having trouble meeting my eyes. He started talking. "Okay. First, I have to ask you to hear the whole story before you react." He glanced at me, but I gave no response. "Well, Jill and I have talked about this. There's something we have to tell you, especially after last night."

"Will you quit stalling and just fucking tell me?" I was scared, so I used anger to cover it. He looked at Jill, but she was staring into her cup.

"All right. Last year when Paul and Jill were here?" I nodded. Suddenly I knew what was coming. My belly dropped and my heart suddenly ached. My knuckles were probably the same white as the cup they were squeezing. "Well, the morning that you and Paul went to the craft fair, Jill and I...well, we...started fooling around like we do...and, well...we ended up having sex," he finished lamely. He released the rest of his breath in a loud gust. Now he watched my eyes. It was my turn to stare into my cup. I didn't know what I was feeling. My mind was like a shattered mirror, reflecting multiple images, none of them complete.

"I have wanted to tell you so many times since it happened. I felt so guilty. But Jill wanted to be here when you learned about it." He fell silent again, but Jill took over.

"I have to admit, Mary," she said to me, "it was me who seduced Dan. I know it doesn't excuse him, but it would never have happened if I hadn't initiated it." She went on to explain. She reminded me of the way things were between Paul and her back then. She told me how she found Dan standing naked in the kitchen that morning and she just couldn't keep her hands off him.

At one point she reached for my hand, but I pulled it back. I didn't know what I would do when they had finished talking, but I knew I didn't want either of them touching me right then. As she described in detail the events that led to them fucking on the living room carpet, I saw everything clearly in my mind. It was almost as if I had been there, or if I was watching a recording.

I had always wondered what it would feel like to be in this position, and I still didn't know. If it hadn't been for what we had shared the previous night, I know my eventual reaction would probably not have been the same. Knowing how they both looked in the throes of pleasure made it Technicolor, rather than black and white. The initial feeling of betrayal was there. It colored the images in my mind, making them even more vivid. My eyes closed and the images got brighter.

Jill went on to tell me how she had ground her cunt on his knee while he spanked her to orgasm -- a first for her, as well as her first orgasm in several months. That was how bad things had been for her with my brother. I felt tears well up behind my closed eyelids. They didn't know that the tears weren't for me, but for Jill. I felt such empathy for her -- an extension of what I felt back then -- that the betrayal and anger I should have been feeling became understanding. God damn it! I wanted to scream at them for lying and cheating on me! But I couldn't. I understood. I empathized.

To tell the truth, when it happened, things between Dan and I hadn't been going all that smoothly, either. It occurred to me then that it was just after Paul and Jill left that we got back on track in our own relationship. My eyes popped open and I looked at them. I must have scared them because neither one said anything for a minute. They both had wary expressions on their face. It was a revelation to me. At the same time, the looks they wore were comical.

I had remained silent, as Dan asked me to. The jumble of feelings convulsed inside me, but I felt the anger slipping away. What they had done was intrinsically despicable. A violation of trust times three. They had both betrayed my trust, but Jill had betrayed Paul's too (though that was a moot point, since Paul was already fucking his secretary by then). Still, I said intrinsically.

Other than that, though, what harm had come of it? Their infidelity had given Jill the strength to dump Paul and get on with her life feeling strong again. It had also somehow helped Dan and me. I tried to turn the situation around. What if it had been me who had been tempted? Would I have given in? Lord knows, I've been tempted a lot of times, and even been propositioned on a few occasions. I've always remained faithful. I felt cheated at that, too, now. Dan got to have his jollies, but I didn't. But it was never the identical situation. I knew from past observations, as well as from him telling me that Dan has backed away from temptation many times in the past. Suddenly I wondered, 'Has he always? Has he ever fallen before? Or since?' I looked at him.

I had to ask him. "Was this the only time you've ever fucked around on me, Dan?" My voice was hoarse from the flood of emotions I was feeling.

"I swear it, Honey! Never before or since have I even considered it. You and I always tell each other when other people come on to us. I've never lied about that, nor has it happened that I failed to tell you. Jill was the only time that I...was unfaithful to you." I knew he couldn't bring himself to categorize what the two of them had done as "fucking around". In the years between Jill's marriage to Paul and before their divorce, I had watched Dan and Jill become close. It was clearly a bond of love and respect.

Images from the night before popped back into focus for me again. I had to react. I had to let them know something of how I felt. I loved them both. This didn't change that. That was, for me, the bottom line. Still, there was a devil in me that wanted Dan to suffer a little bit. I stood up and said simply, "Jill, come with me, please." I left the room and went back to the bedroom.

When she timidly poked her head around the door frame, I told her, "Come in and close the door." She did. I was sitting on the bed. I motioned for her to join me. We sat there cross-legged and I tried to tell her how I felt about it all. We both cried a little. I handed her a tissue and we both honked our noses clear. We laughed at the blatting symphony. "We're a couple of real ladies, eh?" I said. I looked at her and took a deep breath. Then I rose to my knees and moved toward her.

I took her in my arms and we fell down on the bed in an embrace. I felt an erotic hunger I'd never felt before. I'd felt as strong a need, but never the type that this was. I wanted Jill so badly then I could almost taste it. It was like tasting a new flavor of a food you like -- ice cream, or meat, or, well you get the idea. I kissed her on the cheek. Then I kissed her on the lips. Then we kissed each other as lovers.

My robe fell open and Jill slipped out of her nightshirt. Our hands and mouths roamed over each other's body, caressing, scratching, pinching and biting. We ground our hips and breasts together. Our legs parted and we found a way to scissor our mounds together, humping against each other; kissing each other, our pussies both leaking a lot. Groans and moans erupted quietly from our throats. She suddenly turned around and pulled my legs apart.

She straddled my head and plunged her face into my crotch, sucking me hard, her mouth covering my entire vulva. My hands clutched at her buttocks and I inhaled the scent of her arousal, the previous night's sex, and even a little whiff of urine. Somehow that last turned me on in some kinky sort of way, even more than the rest. It was in my mind to taste her, but the pleasure she was giving me with her lips and tongue was too great.

She rubbed at my asshole with her finger and licked my pussy, sucked and bit my lips. I heard my own voice rising in a kind of whimpering song. I was going to come hard. It built and built, seeming to come on quickly. My hips convulsed against her face when it finally hit me. I had a flash that I might have hurt her, but then it was gone. I didn't care. Maybe I wanted to hurt her for fucking Dan before. She ate me through the orgasm, her fingers stirring against the sweet spot at the front of my cunt.

When it was over, I lifted my lips to her sweet smelling pussy. She lowered her hips so I could rest my head on the bed. I dove into her with all the gusto she had shown me. I had never put my mouth on another adult woman -- even the previous night; not like this. In spite of everything we'd done, I couldn't bring myself to do it last night. My high school experience was nothing like this. I wanted to eat her the night before but I didn't. I wasn't sure how to proceed. But I am a woman, so that morning I just did what I always wished all the men I'd ever been with would do. She reacted the same way I had to her lovemaking. Finally she was as drained as I was.

We were covered with sweat as we lay there in each other's arms. I tried to imagine what Dan was thinking out there. I giggled into the crook of her neck. "Do you think Dan sneaked down the hall to eavesdrop?" We'd been pretty noisy.

I guess Jill had been thinking about him, too. She laughed. "Maybe he's standing out there with his ear to the door. If he heard us, he's probably got come all over his hand." We laughed some more.

Then I had an idea. "Jill, I don't want to talk about what you and Dan did any more. There's no need. I understand why you did it. I even understand why he did it. You are one sexy little bitch!" I emphasized my comment with a firm pinch on her ass. She jumped, but her smile stayed in place. "But I want to play a little bit with him. Will you help me?" She said she would. I explained what I wanted to do.

As I went to the closet to get what I needed, I suddenly remembered it was my birthday. I spun around and almost yelled, "Hey, it's my birthday!"

"Happy birthday, Mary," Jill said. Then the irony of what we were going to do hit us and we laughed again.

I opened the door. There was no sign of Dan. "Dan, come here!" I yelled down the hall. I made my voice as stern as I could. If he'd been eavesdropping, he had made a successful escape before I opened the door. I stood in the door and watched him come around the corner from the kitchen. His expression was worried, but puzzled. Jill and I were still naked. I regretted then that we hadn't gotten back into our clothes. He'd probably see our nudity as a good sign. I moved aside as he entered. He looked at Jill for a clue, but she kept her eyes averted. I knew she didn't trust herself not to give it away if she looked at him.

"Get on the bed, face down." He did. By then I knew he must have figured out some scam was going on, so we worked fast. Jill on one side of the bed, and me on the other, looped the ropes around his wrists before he could get away. He tried to keep his legs free, but with his hands tied we could double team him, doing one leg at a time. Finally we had him where I wanted him -- spread-eagle and face down.

Jill stood on the bed straddling his hips. She lifted his middle up so I could slide some pillows under him. "Okay, girls, that's enough. You've had your little joke. Now let me go. It's Mary's birthday, not mine." His voice wasn't quite as calm and controlled as he was trying to make it. Dan liked being the spanker, not the spankee.

I pulled the paddle out from under the bed. Dan couldn't see it. Jill had popped her eyes when she saw it. Paul had only ever used his hand, or sometimes a spatula, on her butt. Dan and I had acquired a small assortment of paddles and other various toys. I got on my knees next to Dan and began lecturing him on the evils of marital infidelity. His bravado was shaken by my choice of subject matter. He was still feeling cowed by the guilt he'd been carrying for almost a year. And rightfully so, I thought.

My hand fell smartly onto his butt. He yelped and jerked against his bonds. I gave him another swat. "Jill, honey, would you like to help me with this little job?" She grinned and positioned herself on the opposite side of Dan's helpless body. She gave him an experimental stroke. "Oh, Honey! That's much too soft!" I admonished her. "Do it like this!" I said. Then I swatted him so hard it stung my hand. He yelped louder this time. "This is only the beginning, Danny boy," I told him.

We spanked him. We paddled him. Somewhere along the line, he started producing endorphins and got into it. I reached under his crotch and pulled his cock and balls out from where they'd been trapped under him. His cock pointed straight down, pressing hard against the pillows beneath him. He was fully erect. I handed the paddle to Jill and she kept swatting him while I went to the closet.

I got back on the bed and opened the bottle of lubricant. Jill was fondling his 'package' while she spanked him. Her hand stroked up and down his shaft and she leaned forward to kiss him. "Hey, what the hell kind of punishment is that?" I yelled. Jill sat up with a guilty blush. I laughed. I knew the 'punishment' was over. The rest was going to be pure pleasure.

I used the lube on Dan's ass and he groaned. Jill's kisses and the spanking had put him into a receptive mood. He knew he was going to get fucked in his ass some way and he was eager for it. I took the paddle from Jill and Dan watched me help her into the harness. The big (7" -- just a bit longer and wider than Dan's prick) pink 'cock' bobbed obscenely in front of her as I adjusted the buckles around her narrow hips.

Before I lubed the dildo I whispered to Jill. She moved to the bed and got to her knees next to Dan's head. "Suck my cock, bitch!" she commanded. Dan only hesitated a second, looking into her eyes (probably figuring out what he was going to do to us to get even). He opened his mouth and took in several inches of latex cock. He jerked his head back.

"I hate the taste of that thing!" he complained. I gladly moved to where Jill stood.

"All right, Jill, honey, stick that thing in me so little Danny won't complain. I bent forward and she gently slid it into my dripping pussy. I enjoyed her fucking me and stored the idea away for future use.

After I moved forward, Jill repeated her demand. He moved his head back and forth as Jill pushed forward and pulled back. His eyes closed and he stopped moving back and forth. I could see his tongue working around the thick head of the cock shaped dildo. He was getting into this a lot! That thought joined the other one in my mind. I was running various friends and acquaintances through my mind -- men, of course. I realized that morning I wanted to watch my masculine husband take a load of sperm loaded semen from a living cock..

I tapped Jill on the shoulder and motioned. She backed off the bed. Dan's half closed eyes watched as I smeared the dildo well with the grease. Jill moved to the foot of the bed and it bounced as she moved into position between his spread legs. Dan arched his back in readiness. His eyes closed again and he steadied his breathing. Jill moved closer and put her hands on his hips. Then she caressed his beaten ass. She leaned down and kissed it, using her tongue at the top of his hairy crack.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers