Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
228 Followers

Then I straddled his back and helped her pry his cheeks farther apart as she lined the dildo up with his shiny hole. She leaned forward and the tip began to penetrate. I held my breath as half the head disappeared. Dan grunted and pulled away. "Keep doing that a few times," he grunted. Jill obliged. Each time she went forward, a little more of the cock went in.

Finally she moved forward and Dan shoved his ass back at the same time. The knobby head popped inside him. They both stopped for a second and then Dan started backing into her. She pulled back and, with a wink at me, pulled all the way out. Dan gasped as the thick head passed back through the tight ring of his sphincter. Then Jill moved forward. She shoved the head right in. She pulled out and went back in.

Dan's breathing was ragged and rapid. Finally he couldn't take it any more. "Goddamn it! Will you please just fuck me?" His voice was hoarse and thick with lust (and some kind of shame, I thought, maybe for being forced to beg). Jill took pity then and when she got in him again, she kept going. She went slowly, but straight in until her hips were pressed against his ass. Then she started fucking him. I grinned when Dan sighed, as if he had finally gotten something he needed. He groaned and moved his hips back and forth as much as the bonds would allow. He moved side to side too. Jill kept sliding deep and pulling nearly out again.

I got down so I could get his cock into my mouth. I had to tip my head to the side -- almost upside down -- to accomplish it. The surprise and moan that it got from Dan made it worth it. I looked up. I watched Jill's cock plunging into Dan's ass. I could also see her little slit flexing above me. Her folds were shiny with excitement. I reached up and slipped my fingertips along her cleft. She moaned and moved her knees farther apart.

I stuck my first two fingers inside her. She ground against Dan and my hand at the same time, adding a kind of rotation to her back and forth movements. Dan's hips were shaking and I knew it wouldn't be long before he would come. I sucked harder and pushed at Jill's ass, urging her to do him harder. She increased her speed and Dan started coming. He wailed and bucked against the invasion of his ass (and the pleasure he was feeling) while at the same time he filled my mouth with his discharge -- proof positive he was enjoying it, despite any pain.

We slipped apart and got Dan untied. After we had recovered a few minutes I stood up and faced them both, my arms crossed. They looked at me. They looked at each other. "Getting to have more sex hardly seems fitting punishment for infidelity," I told them. "Still, that's what happened. I told Jill, Dan, that I don't want to discuss what you two did last year. It isn't necessary." I paced back and forth next to the bed as I talked.

"Last night and today we've entered new territory...all of us. The notions that made last year wrong no longer apply in total. From now on things will need to be different." I told Dan that our marriage will no longer be exclusive, but everything will be open and aboveboard. If ("...and that's a big if," I said) we decide there is someone -- male or female -- we'd like to involve in our sex life, it will be discussed before anything goes forward. Dan agreed.

I looked at Jill and smiled. "Like I told you earlier, you're one sexy little bitch. I love you and after last night...well, (I shrugged) I just love you, Jill." I couldn't express it any better way. I stepped back to the bed and she rose up on her knees. We hugged and we kissed -- no lust, just love. I pulled Dan into the circle and we spent a few minutes taking turns kissing each other, the greasy dildo and Dan's fading erection between us all.

When Jill's vacation was over we said our sad goodbyes. She promised to come back and told us to come down. We said we would. "I'll be interested in seeing this nudist place you mentioned," I told her.

"Okay, I'll buy a membership and I can take you as guests," she said. "I was going to join anyway." We all kissed again and she disappeared into the tube leading to her plane.

It's been several months since Jill was here. Dan and I have a new relationship. I realize now how the guilt of his tryst with Jill had weighed on him. He seems much happier, much livelier, much...well, lighter. We make love a lot and he has come to enjoy the occasional spanking, but only when he asks for it. I'm always happy to oblige. I'm always happy to put on the harness and fuck him, but that happens even more rarely. We still talk about asking another man to join us. "Do you know what I really want if we do that?" I asked him. He said, he supposed I wanted to feel two dicks, but I shook my head.

We were in bed at that moment and had just finished making love. I took hold of his sticky and half-soft cock. "What I really want to see -- and give you -- enjoy a man's cock the way Jill and I enjoy each other's pussy." I smiled at his blush: his cock had gone from half-soft to nearly fully erect at my words. "I want to see the pleasure Jill gave you with that cold rubber dick caused by a hot, hard cock slide into your ass." Yeah, he was completely hard by then and I let him roll me over and fuck me -- not make love, but hot wild sex!

We lay in the semi-darkness and just enjoyed each other. "Mary?" Dan asked. "Do you really want me to have sex with another man? You want to see that?"

"Let me ask you a question. Did making love with both Jill and I make you ashamed of me -- or us?"

"Of course not!"

"Well, did watching Jill and I making love while you just watched make us tramps, or trash, or sluts?"

"Jesus, of course not! It was one of the most beautiful things I ever saw!" he said. I just looked at him. His expression went through several changes as he thought about it.

Then he blushed and nodded. "Okay. I'm not a closeted homosexual, but I'm curious and have fantasized about being with another guy. I see you enjoying making love with me. You like a dick in your ass, too. I hope that doesn't..."

I interrupted him. "...Doesn't make me lose respect for you; doubt your masculinity?"

"Well, yeah. Something like that."

"Do you respect me less for loving Jill?"

"Not a bit. Whew! This has been a roller coaster!" I had to agree.

We talk to Jill on the phone and we email. She learned that Harry really is hung like a horse. "I could barely get the head into my mouth," she complained. "I could hardly walk for a couple of days, but I'd do it again in a flash."

Dan surprised me then. He was on the extension and had been part of the conversation. "Maybe you should bring him with you when you come back for a visit. I'm sure Mary might like to share that big dick with you," he said. Neither Jill nor I said anything for a second as the images soaked in.

"Hmm...I'll have to think about that," Jill said. "Maybe I don't want to give him anything as delicious as Mary's little pussy. He might not like mine any more."

"Well, if he doesn't want you, I'll take you," Dan said.

"So will I," I added.

"Hey, you'll be busy with the horse!" Dan countered.

"Oh yeah," I said. "But he can only be at one end or the other. I have two ends, remember."

"Don't we all! I pretty much like Dan at either end -- of him or of me!" Jill said and we laughed.

I don't know when it will happen, but sooner or later Dan and I will have a man join us. I'll be sure to write about it all -- or else I'll make him do it. I think he's a better writer than I am.

falcon29
falcon29
228 Followers