All Comments on 'Jill'

by WesternMovieFan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
striped in taste

I loved this story.I have always loved to go to strip joints .I liked the idea of the customers not being the usually rowdey bunch of guys.It got me my first hard-on for the day.

JackiegirlJackiegirlabout 18 years ago
I like your style

of not getting into the wam bam in the first paragraph and letting the excitement and anticipation build. Being an exhibitionsit I know that the game is about the tease and the show. Keep up the great stories and keep your imagination alive with the wonder of the female body

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm hoping there will a follow-up

I'm hoping there wil be a follow-up to this story. I love exhibitionistic girls!

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
That was a fantastic & erotic personal stripTEASE

This is so arousing and intense a tease as to be mind blowing. You do such a wonderful job with your dialogue of forming these magnificent images in my mind and also raising my blood pressure with anticipation. I could see the sweat forming on Jeff’s face as he tried to carry on the conversation and still not stutter, and the humor and thrill she was receiving enticing him. I love a good exhibitionism story as most posted now use exhibitionism as just a small stop in the fantasy. Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy seeing a long exhibitionism turn into more between the enticer and the main object of her teasing.

You do such a fantastic job for a Guy, which I find unusual. You are in the limited class of brilliance as Jackiegirl and few others. It’s obvious you know what you like to feel and see. Your writing is superb and I will not miss another of your submissions.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous