Jill and Bethany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One weekend we decided to go to this club I hang out at once in awhile. It is managed by a lesbian couple and definitely catered to gay and bi-women. The atmosphere is low-key and relaxed. Occasionally a stray straight couple or woman finds their way in and doesn't feel too out of place. It's one of those places more like a neighborhood bar than a pick up place.

We were on our second or third drink and sitting in a booth at the back, when two women walked in together. They were both very attractive, but with quite an age difference. The older one was perhaps forty and dressed in a stylish business suit. She looked very meticulous and corporate, with subtle makeup and expensively styled hair. The younger woman looked maybe 18 or 19. Even allowing for her possibly looking younger than her age, she couldn't have been over 21 or 22. The fact she was wearing something that looked like a private school uniform, added to the youthful impression.

Jill spoke first. "That's interesting...a mother bringing her daughter in here." I thought of Bethany and those photographs. I found myself getting kind of excited at the picture forming in my mind of Jill and Bethany strolling up to the bar. I tried to push the thought from mind and focus on the matter at hand.

We both sipped our drinks and watched the two women. There was something a little odd about them...maybe some kind of chemistry that differed from that of a mother and daughter.

A few more people wandered in. The two women stood up and walked over to the small dance floor. They joined the two female couples already dancing. Soon the music turned slow, the lights went down, and the older woman took the younger one in her arms and they began a slow dance.

Jill's voice broke my reverie. "I don't think those two are mother and daughter."

"Yeah," I was having a hard time breaking my gaze away from the young woman in that school uniform. "Maybe they are doing some kind of role playing or something."

The couple finished their dance, paid their tab and headed out the front door. I was very hot and eager to get Jill home. "Ready to head out? " I said, my voice sounding a bit raspier than I expected. Jill nodded. I paid our tab and we walked down the street to our car.

Neither one of us could wait. We were practically out of our clothes by the time we got to Jill's door. Without a word, we made love with an intensity that rivaled our first time together. We laid there totally spent for awhile, unable to move and savoring the waves of pleasure and contentment flowing through us.

"That young girl in the school uniform....you liked her, didn't you?"

I felt desire beginning to rise up in me. I felt vulnerable and embarrassed. I didn't want my little fantasy of the evening to get in the way of our relationship. Words were failing me. "Well...she was cute and all that but...."

Jill smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "I really don't mind. I thought she was cute, too and I kind of liked the way you got turned on."

My face was red. "You know that was mostly because I was with you."

"I think you would have liked to kiss her....and run your fingers through her hair. I know you liked that uniform. Do you think it would be hard to get off? I could help you."

I was putty in Jill's hands. It wasn't long before we made love again and fell to sleep totally exhausted.

I awoke to Jill preparing us another delightful breakfast. I managed to steal a couple of glances at Bethany's pictures again. We had just finished our second cup of coffee when there was a knock at the door.

We had stayed out very late the night before and I had lost track of the time. It was late Sunday afternoon and Bethany was coming home. I was embarrassed at being caught together and worried that it would be an issue for Jill. Jill, for her part, made no move to conceal anything as we heard the key in the lock.

If anything, Bethany was prettier than in her pictures. She had her mother's fair skin, but it was nicely tanned. Her hair was tied back and she was wearing shorts and flip-flops. I was right about her having longer legs than her mother's. Perhaps most striking was her warm smile and sparkling blue eyes.

"Oh, I didn't think there was anyone here." She paused and looked embarrassed.

Jill seemed to take it all in stride. "No problem. I'd like you to meet Becca. She's a friend from work."

Bethany seemed to take in the whole scene before she stepped forward and put out her hand. "Nice to meet you. Mom's told me a lot about you."

I took her hand. It felt soft and warm. "Nice to meet you. You're mom has told me lots of stuff about you. As a matter of fact, I was just looking at your pictures."

The three of us engaged in a little small talk, before I made my goodbyes and headed out the door. I certainly didn't want to interfere with the time Jill and Bethany had together. I found myself thinking about Bethany as I drove home. I wasn't sure what I was feeling and I tried to shake the thoughts from my mind. I had other stuff to worry about before I went back to work tomorrow.

My work week was uneventful. Jill and I had lunch together on Monday and Jill asked me if I enjoyed meeting Bethany. I told her I did and that she was a lovely young woman. Jill told me Bethany liked me too. I thought that maybe Jill wanted to talk some more about the situation and whether Bethany knew about our relationship or not, but she never mentioned anything about it again for the rest of the week.

We made plans for the upcoming weekend. Of course, Bethany would be with her dad again. Jill wanted to cook me dinner at her place and have a quiet evening in, as she put it. "We could just rent a movie or listen to music or something."

Saturday night arrived and Jill fixed a particularly delicious and romantic dinner. There was candle light, soft music and a nice fire. Afterwards, we cleared the table and Jill fixed some coffee. We took our coffee and sat in front of the fireplace. "Do you know what tonight is? We met exactly a month ago and I have a special surprise for dessert."

"I remembered," I said as I handed her some flowers I had hidden behind the couch. Jill kissed and thanked me and disappeared into the kitchen. She was a good cook and my mouth watered thinking about dessert. I was glad I had remembered the flowers.

I thought I heard her footsteps and looked up. Jill was dressed in a private school uniform, complete with shoes and knee socks. "I don't think Bethany will miss it tonight. What do you think?"

As a matter of fact, I couldn't think at all! I was blind with lust. It was as though every thing shut down except my most basic animal instincts. All I wanted was to take Jill and take her now. I shoved her back onto the sofa and forced her thighs apart. My hands were all over her, sliding up and down her legs...over the knee socks.....up her smooth thighs....under the hem of the short little schoolgirl skirt.

I suddenly realized she was saying something. I tried to concentrate on her voice while I pressed my fingers against her wet panties. "I knew you'd like it. I saw the way you looked at that girl at the club. I know how you like young women..." She was excited, almost feeding off of my arousal. "This uniform excites you, doesn't it? It would make you crazy to have a girl dressed like this..."

"Oh god yes!" I moaned. "I want to fuck you." Her knee socks were in a heap on the floor and the skirt pushed above her knees. Jill's hair was flying in every direction and her little oxford blouse was half unbuttoned. I wanted it all....her sweet sex, those delicious little tits...that tight ass.

We made love all night. It was the start of a very special time in our relationship. Jill seemed to like to tease me by pointing out attractive young women when we were out. She often "borrowed" Bethany's uniform and seemed to delight in the effect it had on me. Sometimes she would bring up one of the young women we had seen earlier in the day while making love.

Jill seemed to have found her sexual self in our relationship. Although she was basically bi, she had not explored the woman part of her sexuality before me. She also had a penchant for some soft bondage, which, of course, was always fun. We indulged often. Jill tended to be the one who liked to be restrained and I didn't mind accommodating her, although we often switched roles.

I finally got to know Bethany a little better one evening when I dropped by Jill's apartment. It was a hot, Florida afternoon and she had been home from school long enough to change into some shorts and flip-flops. She wore a snug little knit top that showed quite a bit of her lovely tanned skin, including a very flat little tummy with a piercing. As cute as she was, it was Bethany's personality that really stood out. She seemed to be warm, intelligent and she laughed a lot. I noticed how she seemed to take an interest in me and ask me questions about work and stuff like that. It was a skill not everyone her age possessed.

I tried to not let my eyes linger too long on her long, slim, tan legs, and her pert little breasts. Then there was that lovely smile, sparkling blue eyes, and all that chestnut brown hair. Although I definitely felt an attraction to her, I didn't want to mess up the relationship I had with Jill. On top of that, I didn't even know if she would have any interest in me. It was best to appreciate her and enjoy her company, but not go any further with it all, even if it was possible. Her tight, little butt sure looked good in those gym shorts, though!

Things continued to go well with Jill and me. I saw Bethany from time to time and got know her a little better. If anything, she impressed me even more than that first time I had met her. She was a very special young woman.

One Friday night, I rode with Jill when she took Bethany to her dad's to drop her off for the weekend. We stopped for dinner on the way back and picked up a movie. Both of us felt like a low-key and relaxing evening at home. It had been a rough week at the office and we were tired.

After the movie, we still mustered enough energy to make love. Before we drifted off to sleep, Jill said she wanted to ask me something. I didn't think twice about it. "Sure. What's on your mind?"

Jill seemed to struggle a bit. "I was kind of wondering...well...if you think that Bethany is attractive."

Although I felt I knew Jill pretty well and didn't think she could surprise me too much with anything, I was flabbergasted. I had no idea what to say or what she wanted me to say. "What's not to be attracted to? Bethany is a lovely girl. I'm sure she has quite a fan club at school."

Clearly Jill was not completely satisfied with my reply. "Well, I guess that's true but, uh, what I mean is..uh, do you ever think about her like you do about some of those other young women we look at?"

I could feel my face redden. I wished I could crawl under the covers and hide. Once again I was at a loss. Whatever I said was going to get me into some kind of trouble! I hesitated hoping something would happen to change the subject. If ever I needed a miracle, it was now.

"I don't see why you wouldn't. It makes a certain amount of sense."

"Well I mean I always notice a pretty young woman...I didn't uh...." It was like my mind shut down. I must have sounded like an idiot.

Jill responded to my discomfort. "No, no...I didn't mean for you to feel bad about it. I think I'm glad if you do. She is very pretty, even if I am a bit prejudiced. After all, it's kind of flattering to me, too. I hope it doesn't sound to weird or anything I just want you to know it's OK with me if you want to think about her. It's important to me we are open about everything with each other."

My head was spinning but we were both too tired to talk into the night. Our conversation trailed off and soon we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

As she often did, Jill awakened first. I awoke to the feel of her warm, soft body pressing against me and her fingers gently caressing my wet sex and teasing my clit. "Mmmm...she cooed. What sweet young thing are you dreaming about this morning?"

I squirmed and let a little moan escape my lips. I loved her touch and it made me deliciously crazy when she woke me with her caresses. She slid a finger up inside me. "Goodness you're wet. It must be something good."

"It's the way you're touching me, babe. You make me crazy!"

"I know that's part of it," Jill said softly. "I am also willing to be you were thinking about some sweet young thing...probably in Bethany's school uniform. It wouldn't surprise me if you were thinking about my Bethany."

I couldn't help but moan. Jill drove her fingers deeper inside me. "You were thinking about her, weren't you? You'd love to kiss her in that little uniform and slide your fingers inside her like I'm doing now, wouldn't you? You'd love to take Bethany, wouldn't you?"

I was shaking like a leaf as she took me. She kept up her fantasy talk and it drove me to distraction. "Yes, yes," I whimpered as I came again and again. "I want her. I want Bethany....Oh god....." I felt so vulnerable. Jill held me close and we drifted off again.

Bethany would not figure into our conversation until a couple of weekends later. Jill donned her school uniform again and brought her up first. "You know Bethany was asking about us. She figured out we are lovers and had a lot of questions. I think she is trying to figure out her own sexuality. She's not sure about how she feels about boys...and girls. I think she takes after me in that way."

"Is it OK...I mean is she OK with us and everything? Are you worried about it?"

Jill looked thoughtful. "Oh no, not at all. I was just thinking about when I was her age and wishing there had been someone around like you to teach me. I regret I waited so long!" She giggled. "Ooooh.....I bet you'd like that. Teaching her about girls."

Over the next few weeks, our relationship seemed to blossom. We saw more and more of each other and continued to enjoy both our real and fantasy sex life. As a consequence of seeing each other frequently, I found myself around more when Bethany was there, too.

Getting to know Bethany better was definitely an added benefit to the relationship I was building with Jill. She was a delightful young woman, intelligent and full of youthful energy. Her warmth, wit and enthusiasm for life were contagious. I found myself growing increasingly fond of her. In fact, the three of us became quite close over the next few weeks.

I have to admit, I struggled with my sexual feelings about Bethany. As she grew closer and more comfortable with me, it afforded me more opportunities to observe her and be physically near her. I found myself looking forward to both her company and her physical presence.

Bethany's Florida casual wardrobe mostly consisted of snug shorts and tight, little knit tops. I thought of myself as a very lucky women. I could study those lovely, slim, young legs and that tight, round, little butt. Then there were Bethany's high, firm breasts, her radiant smile and sparkling blue eyes. If that wasn't enough, I could internalize all those tantalizing visions and turn them into a hot fantasy later with Jill when we were alone together. As for Jill, she seemed to have no problem with my fantasies. I found myself thinking it was all too good to be true and that any minute the other shoe would fall.

Jill breezed into the office a week or so later. She seemed particularly excited and eager to chat. "You won't believe this!" she said breathlessly. "I got us a place to stay at the beach and it won't cost us a cent."

"Yes, yes, go on," I pleaded.

""Well, I won that drawing they had down at the gym. It's a free stay at the beach. All we have to do is provide our meals. I hear it's really a nice place. I was thinking the three of us could spend the weekend together. What do you say?"

"Sounds WONDERFUL!" I was already having visions of Jill and Bethany in little bikinis. "When do we go?"

It was two weeks later when we were finally able to go. We were all bubbling with excitement and looking forward to the prospect of spending the weekend together at the beach. The condo was everything and more that Jill said it was. We ran around checking every corner and squealing with excitement at the amenities. There was a fireplace, an indoor spa and a huge kitchen. Bethany pointed out the flat screen TV and sound system.

Once we got unpacked, Jill suggested we open some wine and make use of the indoor spa. Bethany sensed the plans didn't include her. For the first time since we got there she was feeling like the odd person out. She was a sensitive young woman and I had no doubt she knew her mother and I were more than friends. She also clearly didn't want to miss out on an opportunity to try the spa. I think Jill was hoping she'd take the hint or something and head down to the beach. There was an awkward silence.

I tried to think clearly. I wanted things to go well with Jill and I felt badly for Bethany. The idea of being in the spa with both Jill and Bethany was a delicious prospect. At the same time I knew it could be dangerous territory. "Maybe we should talk about it a little. It seems fair Bethany could join us for awhile. I certainly wouldn't mind."

Bethany smiled. Jill seemed to reconsider. "Sure, why not. You're old enough to enjoy some adult stuff now and you'll be heading off to college soon." Her eyes met mine. "Are you sure you don't mind, Becca?" I could tell she knew I liked the idea. I couldn't tell if she did, however.

I felt a growing excitement as we went our separate ways and changed into our bathing suits. I could hear the gurgle as Jill turned on the spa and banged around in the kitchen getting the wine.

Jill and I were ready first. I was most surprised to notice Jill had gotten out three wine glasses. I had kind of assumed Bethany would have coke or something. Jill had chosen my favorite little bikini and she looked absolutely adorable. She laid out some towels and carefully positioned the wine so we could get at it without knocking it in the spa.

The hot water felt wonderful as we slid down into the spa. About that time, Bethany made her appearance. What an appearance it was! Like her mother, she had chosen a very brief bikini. I was enchanted by her firm, little breasts, flat tummy and long legs. I could see a little diamond in her pierced navel. She was saying something about the lights being too bright. All I could do was stare at her tight, high, round ass as she moved around the room.

She lit a number of candles and turned off the lights. Jill slid over next to me and began caressing my thigh. I wondered if she was picking up on me being aroused and if she knew it was Bethany who was arousing me!

Bethany hopped in with us and I studied her carefully. Jill's fingers felt warm. She squeezed my hand and turned to her daughter. "Why don't you pour us some wine, sweetie. It's over there behind you."

Bethany looked surprised. I suspected this was the first time her mother had offered wine to her. Being a teen, she tried to act as though she had had wine many times before. She poured us all a glass and we settled into the spa.

I smiled to myself as I watched Bethany sip her wine. It was clear she had never had a glass of her own before and that she wasn't at all sure she liked it. Of course she tried not to let us know that. As for Jill and I, the wine was very good and we made the most of it.

The hot water and wine soon affected us, especially Bethany. She wasn't used to the wine and was soon giggling and having the best of times. I have to say, Jill and I were feeling no pain either. I was acutely aware of sitting between the two of them and getting more horny by the minute. I wanted to remember every sensation later when Jill and I made love. I also wanted to have that vision of Bethany in her bikini etched in my mind.