Jill and Bethany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued in this vain for quite some time, growing steadily more drunk. The three of us giggled like school girls. It was kind of like a slumber party. Jill did not seem to be paying any attention to Bethany's drinking. As for me, I was hoping all this would never end.

"Hey, I thought people were supposed to be naked in hot tubs...or is that only on TV?" Bethany giggled.

Jill's eyes met my mine. "No, it's not just on TV. Quite a few people like to enjoy hot tubs naked. I guess it's one of those things that's up to the people involved."

"Not that you'd know about that sort of thing!" Bethany laughed. "I'll bet you two are chicken."

There was a long silence.

Jill spoke first. "Sweetie, I don't have any issue with it. It's all very natural. How about you, Becca?"

My mind was reeling. Was I about to get to see Bethany nude? I felt myself squirm. I probably chimed in a little too quickly. "Yes it is....very natural."

"Well, if it's so natural, go for it." Bethany was looking right at me.

Jill joined in. I think they were both enjoying putting me on the spot. "Yes, Becca. Go for it."

Having had plenty to drink and no qualms about being a bit of an exhibitionist, I took the plunge and looked at Jill. "Are you sure it's OK?" I could tell Bethany was eager and excited. Of course that only served to make me hotter!

"Sure, why not," Jill said. I couldn't believe she was egging me on and I could feel the ache between my legs.

Without standing on ceremony, I slipped the straps of my top over my shoulders. Jill reached over and unfastened the hook. I tossed my top into the darkness revealing my breasts and hard nipples. Jill smiled and Bethany's eyes were riveted on my tits.

"I can see why you like those, mom," Bethany blurted out. Jill's face turned beet red.

"OK, " I said. "Now it's your turn." I held my breath, worrying that at any moment Jill would call a halt to the festivities. I couldn't have been more mistaken. She quickly disposed of her top, freeing those sexy little tits. Her nipples were rock hard and I was wishing I could haul her off into the bedroom.

Bethany reached behind her back and began fumbling with the little hook on the back of her bikini. I still couldn't believe this was happening. "Here, honey." It was Jill's voice. "It's easy, Let me help you."

My head was spinning. Suddenly, there they were, Bethany's lovely, teen breasts. There were a younger version of her mom's and very firm...so firm, the hard little nipples were practically pointing at the ceiling. She was breathing rather heavily and her hard little titties jiggled seductively when she moved, as she slid off the bottom of her bikini.

I saw Jill tossing her bikini bottom onto the floor out of the corner of my eye. I slid mine off, too. I tried to see more of Bethany. I was dying to see her sweet young pussy and that gorgeous ass. In my experience, there is nothing like a young woman's ass. Mmmm.

Unfortunately, the light was too dim to see much. Jill's eyelids were getting heavy and I was afraid she was going to pass out in the tub. I urged her to get out for a little while. "Come on, Bethany can help me get you out and you can sit on the couch for a little while. I'm worried about you."

Jill's head drooped. I motioned to Bethany. We each took one of her mom's arms and moved toward the ladder. Bethany hopped out and tried to brace herself on the ladder. I reached out to keep her from falling. My hand was on that incredible little ass. Without thinking, I gave it a squeeze, trying not to be too obvious. I couldn't help but take in that luscious young body. It took all my willpower to concentrate on getting Jill up and over the side.

We eventually got her dried off and propped up on the couch. By the time we got a blanket wrapped around her, Jill had passed out. Bethany disappeared and I sat there trying to digest all that had happened. I was incredibly horny and it looked like I was going to have to take care of myself now. However, before I could do that, I had to see if Bethany was OK.

Of course I was still nude, but that didn't seem important at the moment. I was used to running around my place with no clothes on, so I didn't give it a second thought. I thought I heard something in one of the bedrooms and headed in that direction.

Bethany's door was open. There was a lump in my throat as I peered in. Bethany's towel was tossed on the chair in a damp pile, as though it had been removed hurriedly. As my eyes adjusted to the dim moonlight coming in through the window, I could see Bethany was sprawled naked on the bed.

The coverlet and sheets were pushed down to the foot of the bed. Bethany was propped up against two pillows with her young, smooth thighs spread apart. I could hear the soft buzz of a vibrator. Of course, she just had enough time to get comfortable before I arrived. I suspect she had just turned the vibrator on.

I stood there too stunned and fascinated to move. Evidently, the buzz of the vibrator and her focus on the task at hand, had prevented Bethany from hearing my arrival. The ache between my legs was making it hard for me to stand still. I found myself sliding my fingers between my legs while I watched. God I was wet!

Bethany was sliding the vibrator up and down her little lips, peeking through her chestnut curls. It was a smallish, cylindrical, vibrator with a tip shaped like a bullet. I could see it glistening with her nectar. She was beginning to whimper and squirm. My knees were growing weak as I slid my fingers in and out of my hot pussy.

My body seemed to have a mind of its own. I began moving toward the bed. My brain was screaming this was crazy, but my body paid no attention. I could feel my juices dripping down the inside of my thighs. The whole room was filled with the fragrance of Bethany's luscious, young pussy.

It was at this point, Bethany realized I was there. I expected her to make some exclamation like "Oh my god!" and cover up quickly. I figured I was in big trouble now and I better start figuring out how to control the damage...if that was even possible.

Instead, Bethany's eyes met mine and she stopped moving the vibrator. Her eyes were wide with the combination of surprise, a lot to drink, and arousal. I noticed again how hard her lovely little nipples were. It was if time had stopped. There was total silence except for the muffled buzzing.

I felt like an idiot when I broke the silence. "My god!" I thought, "why don't I stop while I can?" Instead, I heard the words, "Are you OK, sweetie? Can I help you with that?" escape from my tongue.

Bethany looked a little dazed, like it took a minute for my words to register. She reached out her hand, offering the little, buzzing vibrator to me. Her juices on the plastic glistened in the moonlight.

Her fingers felt soft and warm as I took her offering. I sat down on the edge of the bed. We still had not exchanged any words. She looked at me expectantly, the combination of the alcohol and her arousal apparently overriding any shyness. After all, we had seen each other nude in the hot tub! I put the tip of the vibrator to my lips as she watched. I slowly licked her juices from the tip. A little whimper escaped from Bethany's lips.

"You are delicious, " I said softly. "Now just lie back and let me help you." My heart was pounding in my throat. Bethany puffed up the pillows behind her back and got comfortable. I rested my hand on her knee. She offered no resistance as I gently spread her thighs apart.

I slid my hand up those silky, tan, thighs and traced a line down her moist lips with the vibrator. Her whole body seemed to shudder with pleasure. I had a feeling her arousal had been building all evening. I now put a little more pressure on the vibrator, watching the very tip slide between those sweet lips. I moved it higher and let it rest against her aching clit. Her breathing was heavy and she was whimpering loudly. I sucked in my breath as the thought occurred to me that we might awaken Jill.

"Can you kiss me while you're doing that?......Please...." Bethany's voice sounded deep and ragged.

I didn't care what happened now. I just wanted to kiss her...and taste those lips and feel that tongue. I leaned forward and brushed my lips against hers. Bethany kissed me hungrily and our tongues were soon enmeshed. "When I was doing it....when you came in, Becca, I was thinking about you..."

I fucked her hard with the little vibrator. The bed squeaked a little as she bounced up and down. Her arms were wrapped around me. I felt her start to come and I took her pretty hard. The vibrator sputtered and stopped, the battery apparently dead. Bethany broke our kiss again and fell back into the pillows. Her eyes were closed as she let another orgasm course through her young body.

Finally she opened her eyes and stretched her arms out toward me. As we began to kiss again, I could feel her soft, young fingers find my breast. "Mmm..."she said softly. "It feels so good...even better then I thought it would." Her hand was exploring and squeezing me hungrily. Bethany found my nipple and rolled it between her fingers. "I've wanted to touch you all night. You have such big ones."

"Like mother, like daughter," I thought to myself.

Her eyelids were heavy. The sexual relief and the liquor had made her very sleepy. I held her and let her fondle my breast until I felt her body begin to relax. I brushed the hair out of her eyes and carefully tucked her in. She looked so innocent and so much younger as she dropped off into a deep sleep. "What a lovely, young woman," I thought to myself as I tiptoed out of her room.

I was still excited, but now reality reared its head. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Well, it was water under the bridge. The deed was done. I would have to deal with whatever consequences I had brought upon myself. Right now, I needed to check on Jill. I wondered what the next day would bring.