All Comments on 'Jill and I Ch. 08-10'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Many thanks. You rang my bells with this one!

I'm afraid that bitter personal experience says

1. She'll be found out one day-and it will be all round the neighborhood in ten minutes. They'd better be well prepared. It gets ugly.

2. No-one will believe she didn't sell sex. If you 'dance' for as long as two years you get to enjoy success which is men admiring you and your performance enough to give you big tips. You, rather unwisely I thought, included in Jill's history that she gave private dances-absolutely fatal for the reputation (and the moral judgement, I'm afraid money talks and lots of money talks a lot to an impoverished frat-partying co-ed). And you told us that Jill 'loved sex'. 'Yes', her friends, neighbors and business colleagues will say 'I'll bet she did'. Then her husband will start to worry whether she told him the truth. Believe me, it doesn't get better from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Hi,

I met a young lady while hanging around the House of Harley in Anchorage, AK. We dated for two weeks before she told me that she was a dancer. She danced at The Great Alaska Bush Co in Anchorage, Alaska. She danced for a little over two years. She did not get caught up in the booze or drug scene. She told me that she made enough money dancing that she did not have to fuck or suck anybody!!

She saved 90% of her money to pay for college. After more than 30 years, she is still a very close friend. She is married and has two sons that are grown.

It was just a stepping stone for her to earn money for school.

We dated for a year and a half, then she moved to CA to attend school.

She will always have a special place in my heart!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I really liked this story although I thought it would never end.

I was in love with a dancer in a big club, she was in the cage and I do not know what other dances she did, I never went in there. We might have gotten married but my wife would not let me, LOL. We remained good friends until she told me that I was never going to leave my wife (true) so she was moving out of state for a new start. She met a nice man there in about a year, got married and I hope that things worked out well. He was an Air Traffic Controller and not too long after that they went on an illegal strike and all that were striking got fired. I have always wished her well, her husband and kids, too. Hello, Leila, if you are reading this. I still think of you fondly.

L

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Well-written story

DE portrayed Jill's character very well. Kind of a miracle that she let one man into her life. Well done.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
What a story!

With all of our human foibles...it just goes to show love can still prevail!!! Thanks for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5 to

offset the asshole who gave you a 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gave it 1* to offset the cretin below !

Worst garbage I have ever read !!

gara5289gara5289about 7 years ago
Great series...

But i definitely feel that it should've been under Romance as opposed to Erotic Couplings

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Been a while since i read a story start to finish on here ..AAAAA plus

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a great story, such drama and it goes to show that love can over come all odds. When I started this series I couldn't stop reading till I got to the end. The happily ever after was a great ending. This a 5 star story

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

rhis story line its awsome i normally dont like to read over 5 pager at a time because im lookong to read as many dierent stiles as posible but i am reading the entire profile and not finding a place where the story line comes to a stop.

very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
1701 Followers
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jill and Series Info

SIMILAR Stories