Jill & Tim's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

! was ready to get down to business.

Kind of hating to withdraw from those deft fingers I, nonetheless, slid off of Alyce's body and, sitting next to her, I put out my hands and drew her upright, wrapping my arms around her for a long, taste-of-pussy-on-lips kiss. As it continued at its marvelous leisure, my hands pulled her long-past-superfluous robe off her shoulders, leaving her in Just the white satin cinch, hose and heels, tugging the robe from beneath her and tossing it off the bed.

When our kiss broke, Alyce cocked an inquiring eye at me, her sultry voice asking, "You ready for the numbers game..?"

"Um-hm," I said, “one plus one equals 69.”

"Sounds SIN..ergistic to me."

"Nope," I corrected, my head indicating our audience of two, "EXhibitionistic.”

"My, my," Alyce said, her voice broadening out into street patois, “Ain’t it just a marvel what some schoolin' do fo' a gal? C'mere, gal, and let me show you what I done learned and you sees if you can do de same.” With that, she gave me another quick kiss, then slid down the bed a little ways, turning on her side to face me, adding, "! can't play it if I can't reach it."

I took the not-too-subtle hint and, within literally seconds, I was in the mirror image of her position, each of our upper, hose-clad legs spread open, our heads resting on our partner’s bent-at-the-knee lower leg, our hands caressing the other's body and legs and each with our mouth firmly fastened to the other's cunt, our tongues and lips working busily at pleasing our partner, our success being mirrored by our lover's mouth. It was as if what I was doing to Alyce’s sweet, juicy pussy was being transmitted down her body, there to be faithfully duplicated between my own trembling, widespread legs.

In truth, it was almost like eating my own cunt, a charming (if impossible) thought.

Alyce and I put everything we had into our tribadic math expression, conscious (barely) of our observing, shutter-snapping husbands. We periodically varied our positions, each of us, at some point, ending up on top, our hands stroking asses and tits, caressing legs...

..and, all the while, our mouths stayed busy, latched tightly to the other's cunt, driving each other into climax-after-wonderful climax.

We ended as we began, on our sides, each of us with one spike-shod foot behind the other’s shoulders pressing her closer, our mouths and fingers busy probing our partner toward one last, final, apocalyptic explosion, both our voices wordlessly whining in the back of our throats, our ears taking clues from the other's noises as we each focussed our considerably skills to time our twin climbs to .. the .. very .. very .. top .. of.... I can't describe that final orgasm, how huge, how shattering .. how utterly fulfilling it was for us both but, looking at the final pictures from that night as, inverted, we lay on our backs, legs spread, gasping for air, our faces -- even our hair --smeared with the pussy-juice of the other, it's obvious that we weren’t in this world: we were off somewhere far, far away.

Wherever it is, it's a nice place to visit, but I’m not sure I could stand to live there: it would kill me with pleasure.

***

Our husbands were very solicitous of us: hot washcloths and cold wine, lots and lots of quietly enthusiastic approval, references to the show we’d just put on for them couched in poetic rather than pornographic terms.

Later, after we'd parted for the night, Alyce and I each rewarded our husbands for their consideration and cooperation. Although the claiming of the reward required a certain physical exertion on their parts, I'm happy to report that they rose to the occasion.

***

I'm not going to be near as detailed about the next two days, both because of lack of space and because, really, there was very little that hasn't been detailed here before; it was just new for us with Alyce and Alvin as partners, which is always a thrill: new, skilled partners always are, even if you're doing the Same Old Things.

However, not to completely pull the Cloak of Mystery over those two days....

Alyce and I repeated, in private, on each of those days, our girl-girl goings-on (complete with us taking turns posing and photographing the other in the rudest, lewdest, most obscene poses we could dream up). It in no way killed our enthusiasm for the night-time events.

The second night, we were all four in our friends' room. Alyce and I had "the boys" flip a coin to see who went first and Alvin "won.”

Actually, until that point, the two of them didn't know exactly what it was they were flipping for; Alyce and I were still holding our cards close to our chests. It was only AFTER the coin toss decided things that we told them what was up, that Alvin not only was going to be the first to get laid that night .. but that I was to be his partner!

I was wearing a snug, knit, button-down-the-front dress as I sat Alvin down in a chair, then sat down in his lap, more-or-less sideways, kissed him .. and Tim and Alyce faithfully recorded the action as Alvin's huge, gentle hands intimately caressed me, undressed me down to my red satin demi-bra (nicely sucking my carmined nipples when he got that far), my red garterbelt, peeling my red satin G-string down my beige-hose-clad legs and off my red patent wrap-around-the-ankle sandal-style six-inch heels before sliding his fingers into my wide-open cunt.

The color photos clearly show the excited look on my face as I kneel on the bed watching Alvin take off his clothes, and I adore the shots of me submissively on my hands and knees, Alvin standing next to the bed facing me, my mouth doing its best to swallow his cock.

Kneeling on the floor, he ate my juicy cunt. He then did a rather spectacular thing: he had me kneel at the edge of the bed, my ass toward him. Bending over, he put his arms between my thighs, reaching up the length of my body to firmly grasp my shoulders from the top. Then, in one swift move, he stood up, taking me with him .. my legs pointed up in the air, spread in a wide, stiff-legged "V” .. his mouth busy on my pussy, and his beautiful prick inescapable to my unreluctant mouth!

Interesting to do .. fascinating in photos! Then we fucked -- oh, how we fucked! We tried every position at least once, some twice. The one we tried THREE times, and used for our finale, had me on my knees again, my arms folded in front of me to provide a pillow for my sideways-turned head, while Alvin knelt upright behind me, pumping his monumental organ into me at a machine-gun clip that culminated in him filling me to overflowing with his juicy love offering (one shot Tim took shows Alvin's come pouring down the insides of my thighs). Our session ended with Alvin still kneeling, me laying on my stomach, my torso raised on my elbows so I could lick our combined juices from his obviously-gooey prick.

Then it was the turn of our self-proclaimed "class clowns" for a session markedly lacking in subtlety. In fact, as was the case with the session Tim and I had done with Millie that first evening, Tim and Alyce went out of their way to make it clear that they knew the camera was there and that they were damn glad of it.

The two of them started with their clothes off (except for Alyce's white spike pumps, no hose or other lingerie), sitting up at the head of the bed, side-by-side, legs spread, smiling at the camera, Alyce’s hand casually teasing my husband's stiff cock.

From that point on, they did some of everything, exciting to watch, obviously pleasurable for them to do.

It culminated in a Tim-over-Alyce fuckfest, one of those positions where he's kneeling and the backs of her long legs are actually on his chest, sticking straight up in the air (does absolutely yummy things with your clit while you're being fucked!). Utilizing a commendable amount of self-control, my darling fucked her well into her final climax before allowing himself to let go, to pick up speed, to approach, to reach...

As he felt himself starting to come, Tim pulled his swollen, throbbing, glistening cock from Alyce's gash and stroked it through the kinky curls of her pubic hair, the friction of the wiry clusters just enough to trigger him and, for the next few seconds, as Tim's cries of pleasure filled the room, Alvin and I captured the sight of his hot, thick cream spurting out onto Alyce's heaving body.

The final photos in the set are of Tim laying between Alyce's long and widespread legs, his biceps over her handsome thighs. Both his fingers and hers are stirring the white, cooling puddles of his cream .. and she's smiling down at my darling husband as his tongue traces patterns in the globules on her sepia skin.

***

The final night .. we had no barriers left to cross, so we just relaxed and had fun (not to imply, of course, that the other nights WEREN'T fun...). I was in nothing but black thigh-highs and 5" white ankle straps, Alyce in a white garterbelt, white fishnet hose and a pair of the most garish purple stiletto heels I think I've ever seen. (Her explanation of the way we were dressed: "If we're going to act like two Bourbon Street hookers, we figured we might as well dress for the part").

We took turns handling the cameras: whoever was unoccupied took some shots, all of us trying to vary the activities, the groupings, both for the maximum variety of photographs .. and maximum variety of wonderful, wonderful sensations, both for ourselves and for our friends.

Anything that you can imagine three people -- any 2/1 combination you choose -- doing, we did, and made damn sure that all four of us were shown in every possible position in the trio before we moved on.

My own favorites? Hard to pick just a few. I'm fond of one where I'm on my elbows and knees, Alvin fucking me from the rear while I eat his wife. But I also like the one of Tim on his back, Alyce straddling his hips, fucking herself on his cock, while her husband straddles Tim's chest for a blowjob.

No question about Tim's favorite: sitting in a chair, his legs spread, Alyce and I both kneeling submissively, both our mouths on his cock ., our tongues and lips touching their counterparts across his stiff joint, although he also has a weakness for the one showing Alvin on his back, me on his face, his hands grasping both my breasts as he eats me .. and I'm facing Alyce, who is fucking her husband, with both of us in a position to mate tongues with each other.

If I had to pick just one, though, for unrestrained sensuality, it would be the one where Alvin laid down on his back, then had Alyce lay on top of him, his huge cock in her pussy. Then he took her wrists in his powerful hands and pulled them outwards. As soon as he did so, my sneaky husband got between their combined Legs, hooked his under hers so that she was well-and-truly locked in place, then gently but persistently forced his cock into her along with Alvin’s. The look on her face as she felt more prick inside her than she'd ever felt in her rife..... I!

She loved it!

***

Finally, though, toward the end of the evening, the realization that this was, except for breakfast the next morning, going to be our last time together for who knows how long got to us and by mutual, tacit consent, we ended the evening without the cameras, with all of us on the bed, Tim and I side-by-side, Alvin gently, slowly fucking me, his elbows carefully keeping his full weight off of me, Alyce laying flat on Tim, his cock carefully in her, her head down so he could suck on her abnormally sensitive earlobes. As pricks slowly exercised pussies, our hands, roamed, caressed, and quietly spoke of caring and appreciation.

We didn’t, this time, so much fuck as we made love, in the accurate sense of that phrase. Our climaxes, when they came, were as much fulfilling as they were physically satisfying.

***

People do a double-take when I tell them that the dark-skinned chick is my sister. They don't quite grasp the fact that, often, that sibling relationship has NOTHING to do with who your respective parents were.

Tim and I are flying up next month -- with our videotaping equipment -- to spend a 3-day holiday weekend with my sis and her husband. They say they've got some things lined up for us we just wouldn't believe!

Wanna bet I wouldn't believe it?

-0-

IN THE BEGINNING – VI

Tim

Jill and I had fallen in love, without reservation, though not without fear. I was especially fearful of saying it to her, however, because there had been times in my life when I had used the word too easily, too cheaply, and I thought entirely too much of Jill to use a cheap word on her.

But what else do you call it but Love?

My fears were allayed with the discovery of the importance, the pleasures, the pain, that both of us could derive from the simplest, non-sexual (mostly) things.

Like talking. My God, did we talk (and still do), with two lifetimes to exchange. It was her discovering how fond I am of ankle bracelets and then spending a good chunk of one day modifying one of her necklaces into an ankle bracelet -- and wearing it, not just for me in private but, over Frank's protests, when the four of us went to a show together (and, bless her, she's never been without one since).

It was a little hand signal we devised, innocent and unobtrusive enough in public, but indicating to each of us that whoever was doing it was thinking of Jill's fingers sliding through her cunt while I watched.

We exchanged that signal at the damndest times ... and her husband would have been appalled at the number of times she shot me another signal that indicated that all she was wearing beneath her always-short skirt was thigh-high hose: no panties.

It was Jill getting hysterical because I was getting a haircut that she wouldn’t be able to see until she and Frank got back from vacation: that’s right, a haircut. As she put it when she finally calmed down, "It just made me realize how many little things, day-to-day things, like shaving, I can't share with you.” (P.S. She got to not only see the haircut, but to watch it while it was happening. I’m nothing if not resourceful).

It was the pleasure I got from the bookmark she gave me unexpectedly, with the silly little saying on it, and the way my chest felt, my heart fluttering, as I sniffed at the lacy little handkerchief she'd left me, anointed heavily with the only perfume brand she'd ever worn in her life. I put that handkerchief in a sealable plastic bag and kept it at work, rationing my sniffs. It sustained me for a long, long time.

It was the pleasure and warmth we both felt with our daily afternoon phone call, whether we'd seen or were going to be seeing each other that day or not.

We were lucky we were able to derive such pleasure from little things because, for a long, long time, they were the mainstay of our existence, especially when Fate would take it into its head to crap on us.

Fortunately, our love gave us the strength to dump right back.

ITEM: With only one more full day left to us before the beginning of what we came to call The Drought, the high-keyed state of Jill's nerves brought on her period early.

This presented a problem for me in trying to give her pleasure -- until we were on the couch in what had come to be one of our favorite talking/kissing positions: me sitting, her laying with her head propped up on my crossed legs. This let me see her lovely legs and pretty face; this position also let me caress those legs and gradually work my caresses upward, until I made the interesting discovery that Jill wore a tampon, not a pad.

My Love made no move of protest as I caressed her pubic hair through her panties for awhile before sliding my hand inside the waistband, inserting my finger into her slit and manipulating her throbbing clit until she quite beautifully came -- and I had a grandstand seat from which to watch her lascivious writhing, and her face twisting in the uncensored, erotic contortions of orgasm.

Here's a finger for you, Fate!

* * * There was, so far as I was concerned, one piece of unfinished business to be taken care of before Jill left on vacation, and it was on the same day as our final finger-frig that I took care of it. With no warning to Jill of what was to transpire, I went to the bathroom. Big Deal, you say. No, but it WAS a big deal when, while there, I took off every stitch of clothing, including my socks.

Just as I had almost casually asked to see Jill in nothing but her "hooker's shoes," so had she casually mentioned wanting to see me naked. Well, I FELT naked heading back toward the livingroom, more naked, perhaps, than I’d ever felt in my life -- and VERY nervous, because I quite honestly had no idea of what her reaction would be. Besides, Antonio Banderes I'm not: I don't have a too terribly high opinion of my body.

Nonetheless, she had given me my wish, and I felt I could do no less.

When I got to the doorway between the kitchen and the livingroom, I stuck my head around the corner to see Jill, her back to me, staring out the picture window. Nervously, I cleared my throat and used the first line of one of our favorite "gag" exchanges: "Hey," I said, softly, "I’m looking for a weather report.”

As I said that, I stepped fully into the room. She gave me the punch line as she started turning. "Weather? Oh, the coast is clear. You can co..oh! .. oh Tim!" By the time she'd gotten that far, she'd finished turning around and, to this day, I can picture the look of pleasantly shocked surprise on her face as my naked pink body finally registered on her refocusing eyes. Those eyes went wide, her mouth formed a big “O”, her eyebrows shot up and one hand clutched her chest, as if to keep her heart from jumping out. "Oh .. my..." she finally managed to say in a nervous, high-pitched, weak little voice.

I spread my fingers rather helplessly as I told her, "You asked....”

She slowly walked toward me, scanning me as I stood there with my arms defenselessly at my sides. When she got to within a couple of steps, she looked up into my face, the most lovely look of near-admiration on hers as she told me, "You .. you didn't have to do this."

"Yes," I said, "I did -- because you asked."

"Oh, Tim!" she sighed, moving again toward me, "Thank you!" Her clothed body met my naked one just a second before our lips came together and we drank of each other's mouths .. and souls.

We kissed for a long, long time, reveling in our wordless conversation -- which still didn't keep my multi-channeled mind from working furiously.

Being unclothed in front of someone who's dressed can be, psychologically, very interesting, but it's the kind of thing that can be anti-sexual to the extent that it tends to keep your dick limp. That was exactly what had happened in my case.

Yet, if Jill saw me only that way, then this little excursion would have been incomplete. Besides, except for humping her cute, clothed crotch into mine during our various stand-up kisses, she had always been too shy to touch me intimately.

Those were two good reasons for me doing what I did, which was to keep our kiss going while I reached down, took her hand in mine, and guided it between our bodies to my flaccid joint.

Well, it was as if she'd just been waiting for the invitation: her cool fingers, with no other coaxing, wrapped themselves around my cock to immediately, expertly, begin manipulating me.

I got almost instantly hard and, the harder I got, the hotter our kiss became, the increased intensity of our mutual tongue-fucking coming from both of us, and it kept building until Jill suddenly pulled away far enough to say, "Tim .. I want to .. kneel and .. kiss it." Her still-milking hand made abundantly clear her definition if "it."

The look on her face told me that this was a thing she wanted to do as much for herself (for whatever reasons) as for me; if that hadn't been the case, I probably would've found some way to deflect her from it, for fear of scaring her. She was ready, though, and proved it after I quickly, reflexively, said, "I'd love it .. but I think you'd be more comfortable if you sat there on the couch and let me stand in front of you."