Jill & Tim's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she countered softly-but-firmly, “I WANT to kneel!"

I pulled her to me to kiss her again, and then we separated, her hand leaving my cock so that she could move back the few steps to the carpet; I moved with her until she stopped, sank to her knees, looked at my stiffness, glanced -- rather embarrassed and hesitant -- up at my face .. and then her eyes went back to my cock. One of her hands came up to gently grasp it and, as I watched, she gave the throbbing red head a soft kiss, an even softer lick of her tongue .. and then she took me inside her mouth!

It was at that moment that I knew, was positively certain, that if Jill wanted, she could be one of the A-Number-One cocksuckers of all time! Her instincts proved themselves to be instantly perfect. This was no uninspired mouthing, or timid attempt to please me by doing something minimal that she really found repugnant. Oh, no: my Jill was literally making love to me with her mouth, leisurely, with great use of tongue and lips, her hands caressing my hips and aching balls while her mouth hit every super spot on my shaft!

I tried, for her sake, to stay cool. One of my hands caressed, feather-light, the top of her head while I made a few soft, whispered comments about her instant expertise and my gratitude for it. Her mouth, meanwhile, worked unceasingly and skillfully, telling me of her love better than mere words ever could.

Finally, though, she overwhelmed me and I could no longer stifle the results of what she was so beautifully doing to me. I groaned, pressed against her head a little more insistently, and my hips began to move back and forth. As I became more excited, her beautiful mouth and hands worked more intensely, bringing me closer, ever closer …

If this were fiction, I would write at this point something to the effect that I finally shot off and she "greedily sucked every drop of my come, swallowing it joyously!" etc. Unfortunately,. this is fact, not fiction, and what REALLY happened was that she suddenly clambered to her feet, threw her arms around my neck and, in trembling, anguished tones, said, "Oh, Tim. . I’m scared!”

She WAS scared, I could feel it. Scared of what? Several things, all wrapped up in such a tangled ball that she couldn't articulate them until later: scared because she found she enjoyed using her mouth on me; scared to make me come for fear that she'd involuntarily gag or it would make her sick or something and, thus, destroy the pleasure we'd both derived from it so far.

Regardless of the reasons, she was scared, and I comforted her and made her calm, kissing her, caressing her, and telling her that I understood and not to let it worry her. My soft, soothing words finally got through to her and she calmed, her lovely, lithe body still pressed to mine, her face in the curve of my neck.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "that was silly of me.”

"No, no," I whispered back, "not silly at all. I understand. You forget that I've been in that position doing the same thing."

A pause as I felt the last of her tenseness drain from her body.

"Is .. is there anything else .. you’d like me to do'" What I had WANTED to ask her at that point was, "Honey, would you like me to sit down and jackoff all over myself so you can watch -- and I can get some of this pressure off my balls?" But I couldn't quite bring myself to phrase it that baldly, and the result of my ambiguous query was a once again bright and shiny smile and kiss from her, plus the comment, "No, dearest, you'd already done so much," and the suggestion that I get dressed again.

"You're . . sure?" I asked .. and got a grateful, but definite, nod.

! got dressed and we spent what was left of the afternoon loving verbally -- with a stray kiss here and there.

* * *

The next day was hectic and we could see each other only in public. She got to see her haircut and I got my perfume-anointed handkerchief. We shared one heartfelt-but-public kiss of much-too-short duration. . . .

...and then, with Frank and Jill's vacation out of town, The Drought began -- and went on much, much longer than either of us could have guessed.

-0-

RANDOM SHOTS - VI

This set of photos never attempted to explain the "why" of what was recorded, just that it DID take place. Perhaps that mystery is part of the charm ....

JILL is dressed very "preppie:" a soft, flowing pearl-gray blouse, buttoned to the neck, where a large bow provides a subtle accent, puffy sleeves extending to buttoned wrists. A pleated skirt in a muted red and dark blue plaid is hemmed about two inches above her dimpled knees. On her legs, rich brown, sheer hose flowing down to her ankle bracelet and brown penny loafers.

She's holding the front door open, as we first see her, admitting two women who look like they've been through the preppie scene themselves and, now, are on their way to any Junior League or Junior Woman's Club afternoon tea.

Hands are shook, the two young matrons (obviously the only applicable description) are seated side-by-side on the couch, each of their sets of rather nice legs demurely closed. Jill is serving them coffee, her bending over to pour for her guests, giving the camera an opportunity to see the graceful backs of her hose-encased thighs as her skirt pulls up.

As the ladies sit properly, saucer in one hand, cup in the other, still looking rather starched, Jill .. begins to put on a show for them, one which seems to be expected by the two other women, since neither of them so much as raises an arched eyebrow. Rather, they show some interest as Jill puts one foot on the coffeetable, pulling her skirt most of the way up her thigh, and poses that way for a moment. She then turns her back to the two ladies and pulls her skirt most of the way up to her ass .. and still they watch, unruffled, and we view from Jill's back as she faces them and pulls the front of her skirt all the way up to her chest.

Now Jill is seated between her two guests, seeming to be considerably shorter than they are, perhaps because Jill is not-quite-slouched down, her skirt halfway up her thighs. One of the women reaches out and, with the just the tip of her finger, tickles the spot where you just know one of Jill's nipples resides .. and, as her companion similarly treats the other, the two nubs grow stiff and make their presence known through the soft cloth of the blouse.

In the next color photo, Jill has unbuttoned that blouse, pulling one side open and off her shoulder, exposing one lovely breast, cupping it in her hand to make a more inviting target for the woman on that side, who uses her fingers on the stiff, pink bud of the nipple to best advantage.

Then the blouse is completely open, still buttoned at Jill's wrists, but pulled back off her shoulders so that her entire chest is bare .. except for the two female hands softly kneading Jill's breasts. As for the recipient of all that attention .. she's raised her skirt to her waist, her hands rubbing on a pair of pale blue satin panties, extremely diminutive in cut, the only covering left above her dark brown hose, now obviously being held in place by a plain, white, utilitarian garterbelt.

Jill raises her loafer-shod feet to the cushion of the sofa. Through the arch created by her legs, we see the satin panties have been pulled up her hose-clad thighs and her fingers are stroking her hairy pussy.

In the next shots, the panties are hanging from one ankle, the one without the bracelet on it. Jill's guests have curled their legs up on the couch so that they can turn sideways to watch her. Jill's skirt is still at her waist, her legs spread wide, stiff, each one draped over the clothed thighs of one of her visitors. As for the visitors themselves, they each have one arm draped over the back of the couch so that their forearms can dangle, their fingertips can toy with Jill’s stiff, blood-gorged nipples, their other hands holding her legs firmly, widely spread, their fingers gently caressing her nylon-covered thighs while openly, interestedly, APPROVINGLY watching Jill fingerfuck herself.

That Jill is enjoying it all is obvious.

Her enjoyment grows even higher when, in the next photo, her skirt disappears and, from someplace, a vibrator shows up, long, white, potent, and we view her use of it from every angle as she rubs her stiff clit with it, slides it into her juicy vagina as finally begins working it up and down her brazenly dilated slot so that the side of it passes over her clitty, the tip just barely penetrating her vaginal opening.

Her visitors reach beneath Jill's quivering thighs, raising them, spreading her legs even wider apart .. as their fingers begin slowly squeezing Jill's nipples flat, and we watch a look of sheer, intense, near-frantic joy spread over Jill’s innocent-appearing face as her climax washes over her, spasms attacking her, delightfully, over and over again as the fingers and the vibrator hit every erotic nerve in her cunt .. and her visitors, along with us, watch the pleasure on her face.

The final shots .. show the three standing by the open front door. One is watching as her companion kisses Jill, the other’s hand simultaneously cupping one of Jill's tits .. then the second is left to watch as her friend also kisses Jill goodbye, her hand drifting downward to stroke Jill's naked (but hairy) cunt.

Finally, the door is closed, the ladies are gone. Jill, with her open blouse still hanging from her shoulders but, otherwise, naked save for hose, garterbelt and loafers, is leaning against the door, her eyes closed, a smile on her face ... one hand caressing her breasts, the other her pussy.

She looks pleased with how her day has gone.

Why?

Who cares?