Jill, Dan & Their Friend Larry Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

He stroked her pussy slit from the bottom up to the very top of the slit and over her swollen blood red clit sticking out from under it's hood. He slowly pulled up and back on the skin around her clit making it stand out completely now, unguarded. He took his finger and at first, gently touched it by moving the tip of his finger around in small tight circles. The circles became larger and his finger moved faster and a little harder! And then Jill came directly on Larry his hands as she started screaming, "OH fuck yes! OH JESUS! GOD LARRY!! OH MY GODDDDDDD!!!!! THAT"S SO GOOD!! OH GOD! GOD!! GOOD!! GOOOOOOOOODDD!!!!!!"

She cried out in a fit of pure passion from his touch as she started to orgasm. He inserted two fingers and again located her "G" spot as he fingered fucked her! He made her entire body elevate up again off the blanket right in front of him as he watched her orgasm! What a sight that was to see this beautiful woman cumming and cumming from his touch! He fucking loved to do that to Jill!

She was floating in a world of sheer desire and ecstasy. He stroked her clit one minutes and then her "G" spot the next. She continued to climax! He watched her pussy pump into his smooth touch as she reached a earth shattering orgasm. She shook and shivered as her body hung in the air. She could see him watching her pussy grab hold of his fingers and fuck them with everything she had in her body! She could see him lick his lips as he watched her cum! He didn't slow down a second but rather pulled her cunt lips out stretching them as he lowered his head. He had her spread eagle on the blanket and as he pushed her legs back she bent her knees giving him complete access to her cunt and ass.

He began licking and fingering her pussy like a man in complete control. He was!! He said: "Cum for me again baby! Let me see you fuck my tongue this time baby! That's it pump your hips and fuck me! I love to watch you get off!"

Jill screamed out some words of which she have no idea what she said but she did know she was cumming! God did she cum! He had his head buried deep into her pussy and was giving her all the oral sex she could stand. She was fucking his face and fingers like a dog in heat! She was out of control and was acting like a fucking whore yelling at him: "Eat me!!! Eat my pussy! Eat it! Oh fuck yes Larry! Oh fuck yes!! Oh god Larry!! Suck my cunt! Suck!!!! Suck me off baby! That's it lick it baby! Lick it faster Lick it harder! God dam it Larry eat me OH MY GOD LARRY!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And, she went nuts and just kept cumming and cumming and cumming! She have no idea how long she fucked his face but it was unbelievable!

Neither of them saw or heard the small boat pull up to the sand and two people step out. They were maybe a 10 yards down the beach from Larry and Jill. As the boat was secured by the man. The two people started to walk slowly towards Jill and Larry.

And still she kept on fucking Larry's face and fingers, his tongue and lips!! God!! Whatever part of him was in or against her pussy she fucked! She had no control! None at all. Her body, sole and mine was totally his, he had it all and she didn't care. All she wanted was to now be fucked with his big dick and to cum on his cock like she had cum on his face. "She whispered, "Fuck me now Larry! Fuck me"

All she wanted was for him to make her climax again with his big dick up inside her, again and again! "You feel so good against me!", she said.

As she felt his cock tickling her upper thigh, she knew it was only an inch from her pussy. It felt huge! He cupped her breasts and squeezed them, pulling gently on the nipples. He said, "Put me in baby!"

She reached between their bodies and put his cock head agianst her open hole. She smiled up at him as he felt his cock move into her opening and go inside. She felt him rotating around inside her and he moved his hips fucking her slowly. She wrapped her legs around his waist now and held him as she pulled him down on top of her and felt his cock move deep inside her. They stayed just like that, with Larry's cock fully inside her and Jill hanging on to him tightly!

Jill just knew she was going to die from the sheer pleasure Larry was giving her. She just knew her heart was going to stop from the huge climax she had just before the two people stopped and watching her have the ending of it. They stood between the water and their two bodies locked together. Both Larry and Jill's asses faced Dan and Kim and they saw Larry's cock buried balls deep in Jill. They snapped a couple more pictures of them in this position.

Jill knew she was going to be drained like no other time in her life from the fucking Larry was about to give her as soon as she told him to start. But for now she just wanted to fell his big cock buried all the way inside her. She moaned and said, "Oh God! Oh God Larry!! I have missed this big fucking cock so much these past few weeks. OH God!! Don't move keep it buried all the way inside my pussy baby!"

She moaned and then a voice said, "Oh that's what ever husband is dieing to hear from his newlywed wife!"

It was Dan and he said it very loudly! The two of them jumped with Larry pulling out quickly from Jill's pussy. As he turned around they both looked down towards the water, and saw Dan and Kim not 5 feet from them taking picture after picture. They had a picture now of Larry's huge cock all covered with Jill's juices and a picture of Jill's cunt gapping open. The shade of the palm tree had covered their shadows as they approached them and the sand covered the sound of their feet as they walked right up on them.

Neither Jill or Larry had any idea the other two people were there. Jill's pussy was laid open from Larry's big cock filling it just seconds ago. But, now Larry's cock had become the smallest size possible for him. Larry said, "Oh shit!"

Jill was blushing a crimson red as she said, "Da…Da……Dan! What…what are you……doing here?"

Dan said, "Watching my best friend fuck my beautiful wife of less than a month. What are you doing here Jill, Larry? Would either of you like to try and explain this fucking train wreck to me?"

They both sat up and Larry said, "Oh shit Dan, I'm sorry man! I mean I just couldn't help it! Jill is so damn beautiful! I don't know what else to say other than that. I'm really sorry about all this. I just couldn't say no to her. Jesus man stay cool please!"

Jill was trying to get some clothes on when Dan said, "Why bother Jill? Hell we all have seen you nude now. It's not like it's brand new to any of us. Just forget it! I SAID SIT STILL AND DON"T MOVE! DAMN IT!"

"Damn it Larry! Every women I ever had man. It's not like this is the first time man! I mean Jill's my fucking wife, a lousy no good fucking whore slut of a wife I know man. But still my wife! This will break it between you and me man. That's it!! We done and over. Once we get back home I don't ever want to see you again. We are done you understand? The next time I see you with this piece of shit of mine, I'll kill you man. I'll kill both of you! I don't know how I'm keeping myself from doing it now with this spear gun!" Dan pointed it at them.

Larry's eyes grew like plates when Dan held up the gun with two spears in it! Larry said, "Woo man! Oh Jesus Danny! Stay cool. Say cool man. Don't go crazy!"

Dan said, "Neither of you are worth it you know, you're just not worth the time."

Jill cried and covered her body the best she could as Dan lowered the spear gun and turned. He took Kim's hand and they walked out into the water and Dan said, "Help me out here Kim. I want to fuck you right in front of them."

She smiled and said, "Well I won't have your cum in me any more from the water but then old lover boy Larry is cut off by me anyway! But…… OK! You know what? Fuck them both! You're right neither of them are worth it"

And with that Kim took off her bikini at the water's edge and threw it at Larry. As they stood in about 3 feet of water, they began to fuck each other while Jill and Larry looked on. While their sex organs were under water Larry and Jill knew they were fucking.

Dan and Kim stayed in the water for about a half an hour. And as the sun began to start to set the cab pulled up and the man yelled, "Hey mon! You ready to go mon?"

Larry and Jill had dressed already and they decide it might be wise to take the cab back into town. Dan and Kim were now on the blanket still making love and actually enjoying it! Kim looked around and saw the other two walking towards the cab. She yelled, "Leaving so soon?"

And she laughed as Dan sucked one of her nipples. After Jill and Larry left, Dan and Kim were the only ones left on the each. So, they fucked again on the beach this time before going back to the small boat and then had a late dinner around 9PM on board the sailboat. They had no idea or even cared about Jill or Larry. She sucked his cock dry before they fell asleep. In the morning they were both woken up to find Larry and Jill being dropped off by a fishing boat. They climbed on board and Dan started the boat towards their last stop where he would return the boat. They were going home.

The last day as they pulled out of the cove, it was a silent crew that worked to get the boat under way. Dan watched a bunch of birds flying over the water looking for breakfast! The air was cool in the morning and both women's nipples stood erect in their bikini tops. They wore jean shorts.

Dan said loud enough for everyone to head, "You know what? I love this place! It's too bad we won't be coming back here again."

When they boarded the plane, Dan an asked Kim to sit with him. She did and Jill was pissed. Jill took Kim's eat next to Larry. Dan watched them talking for a long time but couldn't hear what she was saying.

Finally Dan closed his eyes as Kim's hand rested on his leg about three inches from his cock. He smiled when he felt it there and he started to get hard. He placed his hand on her leg and slid it between them feeling her soft inner thighs. It was so close to her pussy he could feel her heat. He whispered, "You know what? I think I would love for you to move in with us and share my marital bed when we get back home. What do you think Kim? Want to see if it works out between you and me?"

She kissed him and said, "Oh Danny that sound so tempting, but I can't. I…no we have all done enough to you and your marriage. I better stay where I am! But thank you. If you and Jill ever split up for good, call me."

She wrote her address and phone number down on her business card and rested her head on his shoulder. Dan pocketed the card and closed his eyes. When they arrived at the airport no one said anything to anyone. There was no good byes except for Kim's kiss on Dan's cheek. Then they parted ways with Dan and Jill getting into their car and riving home. Kim took a cab and Larry drove his own car. The friendship was over at least for now.

When they got home Dan took all his things and moved into the spare bedroom. Weeks passed and while they both went back to work and lived in the same house neither talked very much or had any sex with the other. In fact it was more like two roommates sharing a house so they could afford the payments than a marriage.

Dan didn't even kiss his wife goodbye or hello. They just said it. And goodbye and hello was about all they said to each other for well over three months. Then one day Jill came home and announced she was pregnant. Dan just fell onto the chair numbed! Neither one of them had any idea who the father was. But Jill assured Dan it was his. Her logic was Dan had fucked her many, many times while they were on their trip before Larry and that bitch Kim showed up. Plus the fact that Larry had cum in her pussy once and only once. Dan said, "Well that may be true while we were on vacation, but what about the day of our wedding and the night of the rehearsal? He may have knocked you up then. Did you ever give that any idea?"

Jill turned beet red and sat down. She looked at her husband and said, "Jesus you know about that too? What else do you know Danny?"

He said, " I know about Larry and you fucking for more than 5 years behind my back. All I ever did was give you my love, all of it, unconditionally. And all I got was fucked over. But Jill, now all I care about is the past 3 weeks. I want a DNA test as soon as you can get one. The results will determine our lives together going forward. I'm not saying we're staying together by any means, but if and only if, the kid is ours, I want to be there for it! I also don't plan to leave this house, since it was mine before we married. So if you don't like what's going on with us, you're free to leave and in fact welcome to leave.

But if you stay here's the deal. No other man is to be in here in my house every, without my prior approval. So if you want to get fucked, leave and do it some place other than my home. Now I want to know and see the proof the baby is ours and not yours and my fucking best friend Larry's. Understand? And the sooner the better."

She shook her head yes. Then she said, "What if it isn't ours? What if it's Larry's?"

Dan looked at her and said, "Stand up."

She did and he said, "Now turn around."

She did again and Dan kicked her softly in the ass saying, "Well if it's Larry's you better call him and tell him you'll be over with my foot in your ass. If it's Larry's baby, I will ask you to leave. I won't raise his child Jill. I just won't do it. So make arrangements now, because if the baby isn't my baby. YOU will be told to leave."

To be continued soon!

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12