Jillian Ch. 03

Story Info
Daily living with four women.
9.2k words
4.83
26k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Speakeasy
Speakeasy
35 Followers

Daily living

As I look back on the previous chapters I think I may have given the wrong impression… while all the girls are sexually submissive to me, and we are all “faithful” to each other, weekday daytimes are another story… Not that we don’t occasionally have sex during the weekdays, but if we do, I am not necessarily a “Dom,” or even a participant. Evenings and weekends are another story. Weekdays we operate the house as equals with each doing what we are best at doing. At 7PM all that equality ends and I become the Master again, although, except for weekends, it is usually pretty “vanilla.”. This is an arrangement we all like since each has his/her identity outside the house as well as in. Jillian runs our businesses and has won several amateur tennis championships as well as having quite a few showings of her art here and in San Francisco. Susan, of course, is dedicated to her dog training and dog shows. Carol teaches and plays concerts and Sharon is busy as a TV star and trainer. We are a family of equals who respect and admire the accomplishments of all and have a passion for each other that goes beyond the sexual. We each fiercely defend, comfort, advise, love and protect the other.

Here’s one recent Saturday evening.

Dinner is served promptly at 6:30PM at which time we discuss the events of the day and give each other encouragement. There is almost always a lot of laughing unless someone is cranky… a rare event. So that Carol isn’t the “drudge” of the house, we rotate who serves dinner and I take part in this rotation as much as anyone else. I also cook occasionally, and while Carol is an amazing cook, I can hold my own in that department. Of course, since dinner is usually over after the 7PM role switch, I do not clean up, but the girls do this together cheerfully while I plan the evening’s events.

Often – if dinner takes quite a while to finish, the person serving becomes the real focus of attention. Tonight, for example, I cooked my amazing Cajun spiced shrimp like you've never tasted (actually like NO ONE'S ever tasted except us… it’s my recipe), almond vanilla rice, and a fruit salad -- and some honey oatmeal sunflower seed bread that I baked this morning.

Delicious.

At seven we were still eating and laughing. Tonight Jillian was serving… my beautiful Jillian who didn’t even suspect she was bisexual until she did me a “favor” once and had Carol join us as a birthday present to me…. Since she was serving, and it was seven, I decided to begin the night with her.

“Jillian.”

“What?”

“Uh… it’s after seven, Darling”

“Oh… I mean, Yes, sir?”

“I see you’ve finished eating dinner… time for your desert. Get on your knees and crawl under the table. The rest of you continue to eat dinner and make sure your naked cunts are placed forward in your chair so Jillian can reach easily. Jillian, start with Carol since she is almost finished eating.”

All were smiling and scooting their asses forward in their chairs waiting for Jillian to start on them. No more words were spoken as Jillian moved in front of Carol. Carol turned beet red and said, “Sir, I am wearing panties.”

“Carol, isn’t it after seven?”

“Yes sir.”

“Then can you explain to me why you are wearing panties?”

“I went out today, sir and forgot to remove them this evening. I’m sorry, sir.”

All the girls were looking at me with wide-eyed anticipation now.

“Carol, you will quickly remove all of your clothes and crawl to the wheel.”

“Yes sir.”

The rest of you clean up. They all scurried to their assigned duties. I walked behind Carol to the wheel, spanking her occasionally as she crawled. As I was finishing tying her to the wheel, the rest of the girls showed up.

“Carol, you have disobeyed a standing order and you must be punished. Do you have anything to say for yourself?”

“No sir.”

Susan, bring all the toys in here. Susan wheeled in the cart of toys from the storage area. At that point, I tell Jillian to tie restraints on Susan and Sharon and attach them to the posts on either side of the wheel. By this time the estrogen level in the room had measurably increased; the spicy odor of sex and pheromones filled the room. This was going to be delicious.

First, I fitted Carol’s collar on her and put the ring in the front. Then I blindfolded her. I then blindfolded Susan and Sharon. Jillian and I then fitted them all with nipple clamps and laced them through the slave collars they were wearing. With the three of them there, it was a magnificent sight. I pulled Jillian close to me and kissed her. “Thank you, my love, for making all my dreams come true.” She kissed back sweetly and I led her to the hot tub. It would do the girls some good to anticipate what was to happen. Jillian’s nipple clamps were next. She loves them more than any of the others; her nipples are extraordinarily sensitive. We undressed and got into the hot tub together. We held each other and kissed and both of us were getting very turned on. Then, I bent her over the edge of the hot tub and spanked her. The wet spanks were undoubtedly louder than dry ones and her moans and screams were causing the rest of them to squirm. Exactly what I wanted to happen. Then, because one of the world’s most beautiful cunts was right in front of me, I fucked her. She started to come quickly and then so did I. The rest were listening intently, unable to see, but knowing what was happening to Jillian and wondering what was in store for them. They didn’t have to wait much longer. Jillian and I got out of the tub and dried off and walked over to the girls. “Carol, have you thought of an appropriate punishment yet?”

“Uh, no sir, whatever you think is appropriate, sir.”

“I think I want you to think some more. Meanwhile, this should stir your imagination.” I lubed a medium sized vibrating dildo and worked it into her ass. “Don’t let this fall out,” I whispered.

“Yes sir.”

I then turned the wheel so she was upside down and her head was near the floor. I took the whip and started almost gently striking her on her torso and cunt, increasing intensity over the course of fifteen strokes. She was whimpering and begging for forgiveness. I said nothing to her.

“Jillian, kneel with your cunt over her face so she can drink my come.” Jillian complied quickly.

“Carol, love, make sure Jillian comes a few times before I get back.”

“Yes sir.”

“Jillian, tease her pussy… make her need to come, but don’t let it happen.”

“Yes sir,” she smiled as she started to fuck Carol’s face and gently slap her thighs and cunt. “She would make a VERY good domme, “ I thought. Carol started to whine with her mouth against Jillian’s cunt.

I took a moment to survey the scene. Two beautiful women making each other crazy at our wooden wheel, and two others waiting for they knew not what… their heads reaching out for sounds that were clues to what would happen to them. Helpless and wanting to be helpless. Horny and needing release.

I then took a soft leather whip about 16” long and began to strike Sharon on that amazing ass, legs and back of hers. The anticipation combined with the surprise made her scream. My cock was hard again by this time, although I was intending to wait for release. I moved to the front and stroked her abdomen and breasts… gently of course. She didn’t know what to expect next… frankly I didn’t either, but that was part of the fun. I then moved to Susan and did the same for her.

The noises from Carol and Jillian were getting louder and louder. Jillian tends to telegraph her orgasms with loud moans and it was obvious she was getting close. Carol was desperately trying to make her self come by humping against Jillian’s hand, but with no success. My Jillian knows what she’s doing. The biggest whimpers came when Jillian would take a moment and lick Carol thighs. The squirming was incredible.

I walked over to Susan and pulled her close to me from behind… she moaned with anticipation as my cock entered her slowly. I began to pump gently in and out. She moved against me wanting more, but I pulled back when that happened. No release for them yet. I went over to Sharon and did the same… my hands roaming her body as I fucked her from behind.

We all heard Jillian’s orgasm, and it was fierce. Carol’s face was covered with come… Jillian’s and mine. She was breathing rapidly and deeply, and was in the heart of “subspace,” the dildo moving up and down with the rhythmic movements of her cunt and ass.

I turned the wheel so that her head was upright now… her face had turned quite red… and removed the nipple clamps since they had been on for quite a while. She gasped as the opposing sensations of pain and pleasure rushed through her body. As I untied her from the wheel, she begged to come. I didn’t answer, but gave her a few openhanded spanks on her ass, making sure to hit the butt plug as I did. She only whined.

I then moved her so she could see the wheel and told her to kneel as I took off her blindfold. “Don’t move.” I tied her hands behind her back.

She said, “yes sir,” but made sure the butt plug was against her right foot so she could make it go up and down inside her. I saw, but made no comment. It would not make her come, but would keep her ready to come.

Then I moved Sharon from the wall and tied her to the wheel. I turned the wheel so she was upside down. Next, Susan was moved to the wheel and I tied her to it facing Sharon. I removed the blindfolds. Their mouths and cunts were in perfect alignment. I turned the wheel so that they were sideways so that one of them wouldn’t end up with all the blood in her head and told them to slowly make each other come. They began with abandon.

I turned to Carol. “See what happens when you follow orders? You get to come.”

“Yes, sir.”

She was still kneeling. I told her to watch carefully. She did. The excitement of seeing these two glorious women fucking each other on the wheel was a major turnon. We were all wide-eyed at the beautiful spectacle. Jillian was starting to breathe heavily again, and so was I. I positioned her so that her cunt was in front of the kneeling Carol who immediately took the hint and started to lick thighs and cunt. I moved my cock between her lips and Jillian’s cunt. Marvelous. Passionate lips on the bottom and a hard clit and slippery pussy at the top. I moved slowly back and forth. Jillian started to buck against my cock. This is usually a sign of impending orgasm, so I slipped my cock inside and Carol switched to licking her clit. Now, all three girls started to come at the same time. Much to my surprise, I also started to come and I told Carol not to lose any of it down Jillian’s thighs. She drank happily as the rest of us came.

I untied Sharon and Susan. They got off the wheel and the four of us hugged and kissed, breathing hard and laughing together.

“Well, what are we to do with our disobedient sub?”

No answer from the smiling girls as they looked with pity on the beautiful Carol.

Get out the ice cream, girls. Since she interrupted desert, Carol will be our desert tonight. I bent her over and removed the butt plug – much to her consternation, and put a leash through her collar. She followed me to the kitchen table. She was instructed to lie on her back on the table with her legs spread. I then tied her arms to two table legs and her legs to the other two. She was spread open completely.

“I like my ice cream with a little Carol on it, don’t you?”

The other girls, now getting into the spirit of the moment, laughed and unanimously agreed.

Beautiful Carol was then covered with several flavors of ice cream. It must have been very cold, because Carol stopped laughing and started to moan, goosebumps showing all over her body. Then came the chocolate sauce and whipped cream. She was made into the perfect sundae. “Wait,” I said, “I think we need a banana to make a banana split.” Susan laughed and quickly ran to get one. Fortunately, it was very fresh and firm. I peeled it and inserted it into Carol’s very wet pussy. “Perfect, “ I said, “let’s eat.”

All of us began to lick the ice cream off Carol. It must have felt good to have warm mouths and tongues all over her where it was cold just a short time ago because she started to laugh and moan. She needed to come. All of us took bites from the banana and sneaked a lick or two of her cunt as we did. Her breasts and abdomen were also being deliciously aroused.

The stimulation was driving her crazy. She was writhing under our tongues, pulling against her restraints, begging to come.

“Please, sir, I will never disobey again. Please let me come.”

“Girls, let’s make her come.” Carol was obviously delighted to have four tongues and eight hands roam her body because she started a slow, deep orgasm. I knew it was deep because I had almost my whole hand inside her and could feel the contractions start. Her cunt started to milk my hand, drawing it deeper inside her as I leaned over and licked her clit. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy now. Her neck stretched and her body almost floating off the table as she moaned her approval of what we were doing. Then her eyes opened wide with shock. She was REALLY coming. She held her body arched above the table and didn’t breath. We all continued our kisses and touches. She then started shaking all over and grunting “Unh unh unh” through a slack mouth.. her body touching the table at only the shoulders and feet, her knees bent to receive loving tongues.

Several quick jerks, and then she relaxed all over. smiling, laughing, breathing hard, and choking a little as she did… then moaning as something we did felt particularly good. We untied her and all of us headed for the shower in the sub’s room. We all washed and dried each other and headed for the master bedroom, where we settled into bed, clinging to each other and falling asleep.

Matching Tattoos

Jillian got it in her head that we all needed to get matching tattoos. It was a way to show each other and the world that we were a family. Of course, as soon as she said it, all the rest of the girls chimed in with their ideas of what the tattoos should be and what it all would mean. I was fairly neutral in this discussion, not because I didn’t want to show my love for these incredible women, but, frankly, I was afraid of the tattoo process. I was chicken… I couldn’t show it, though because that would undermine my (self-imposed) macho image. I gave in, because I rather liked the idea of “branding” ourselves to each other… besides, I knew if I didn’t give in on my own, that they would work as a team to get it to happen. I was simply announcing the inevitable.

We went through several different ideas of what the design should be. Finally we narrowed it down to four:

The Ying/yang symbol… the girls with the female half and mine with the male. I rather liked that one.

A heart with each of us wearing a fourth of the design.

A heart with the names of all of us inside it, except the wearers. (Mine, for example would contain all the girls names, but not my own.)

An amazing looking monogram that Jillian designed, with all our first name initials in it and my last initial large and in the center.

The debate went on for days. No one ever quite ready to heartily endorse any of the alternatives. There weren’t any arguments, but everyone was getting into the spirit of it (me included by this time,) and we didn’t want to be wearing a tattoo ten years from now that we didn’t like.

One evening at dinner. I decided that I should settle the dispute so we could move on. “My darlings, I have made a decision regarding our tattoos.” They all looked at me expectantly. “First of all, we won’t just go to a tattoo parlor, do the deed and forget about it. It would be a disservice to what I think we all want out of the tattoos. There will be a ceremony. A marriage ceremony in which we as a family will announce our intention to face the world as a unit. We will invite all our families and friends, vanilla and not. There will be a person we all trust to perform the ceremony. It will be here, and we will have a huge party afterwards. The tattoo will be Jillian’s monogram and we will all have it placed on the right side of our abdomens, just to the left of our hipbones. It will be three inches high. The monogram will also become our stationery here at the house, and the logo of our corporation. Does anyone here have a problem with that?”

Silence.

Their eyes all just stared at me wide-eyed. Then, Susan began to cry a little bit, and that set off Carol and before long, we were all sobbing openly and freely. We were all to be married. They all stood up and rushed me. I stood and we hugged each other, and kissed each other and shared the taste and feel of our tears. I guessed that everyone was in agreement.

“Get the dishes done, wives, we are all going to the bedroom right after dinner.”

“Yes, husband and master,” said Jillian. Then they all smiled and said, “Yes, husband and master.”

“You will all dress in lingerie fit for a wedding night, because that is what it will be. Tonight, we love.”

They all laughed together, “yes, husband and master.” I knew they meant it, but the tone of voice just wasn’t quite right. I suspected at that moment that I had again been maneuvered into exactly what they wanted.

Fortunately, it’s exactly what I wanted, too.

I went into the bedroom to change… my green silk pajamas and robe had already been laid out for me. They had done it to me again and wanted me to know that they had done it again. Subtle. Deniable. But it gets the point across. I smiled, showered and dressed in the silk. I thought about not wearing it, but that would be some sort of acknowledgement. I’m not going to give them that satisfaction. Yet.

The girls came in dressed to kill. Soft feminine lingerie sets… new ones. Flowing fabrics that at once flowed with movements and clung to their bodies. There was no way in the world that I had built up enough good Karma for this to be true. I took a moment to look at them.

Jillian. Beautiful tall blond soulmate Jillian. The woman whose love made all my dreams come true.

Carol. Diminutive, flawless. Lovely beyond dreams. A quiet intellect as deep as her soul.

Sharon. Red hair top and bottom. Muscled, perfectly sculptured body. A smile to die for. Always ready to please.

Susan. Ebony dark with the largest most beautiful eyes in the world. Red lips, white teeth. Voluptuous and sensual. Deep hearty loving laughter fills her soul.

I still can’t imagine what they see in me. Whatever it is, I hope I get to keep it.

“Let’s all sit on the bed in a circle,” I said. When everyone was in position, “Tonight we are going to become engaged. You will all be sister-wives. Not much will change about our lifestyle, at least I don’t think it will, but I suspect it will be with a deeper commitment. This is for life. If anyone has doubts, it’s time to talk about it.”

“No doubt,” said Susan. “Right,” said the others.

“Well, I don’t have any doubt, either. I just can’t believe I’m so lucky.” After a long pause as we looked around the room at each other, “Here’s what we’ll do. Each of us will make love with each of the others, and an important part of it will be to tell the other person, in words or actions, that you have a lifelong commitment to them. Say it any way you want. But say it. There will be two pledging their love at a time, the other two will be watching and listening. Since we started this wonderfulness, Jillian and I will go first.” I kissed Sharon and Carol and Susan, and took Jillian by the hand. We centered our selves on the bed faced each other sitting up. “Jillian, I said, “you are my soulmate. My love for you is older that time and will continue until there is no more time. Everything I have is yours. Everything I am is yours. You are my soul and it fills my heart beyond imagining to have you as my wife.”

Speakeasy
Speakeasy
35 Followers