Jillian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My love,” she said, “you are my soulmate. From the first moment I saw you I knew that I wanted you to be the center of my life.” Then she started laughing/crying… “I went crazy for a little while, but when I came to my senses, I knew there would never be any other -” and she paused, smiled, and looked at the people around us - “man in my life. My heart was empty until you filled it. I love you more than life.”

There were tears in our eyes as we looked deeply at each others souls. Then I pulled her close to me and we kissed. I looked over to my left, “Sharon, please open that drawer and hand me those boxes.” As she did, there was a collective gasp. They all immediately recognized the ring boxes for what they were. “A little surprise, darlings,” I said in my best Cary Grant voice. I opened Jillian’s and took out the ring. A simple gold band with a medium sized diamond. Not too flashy so Carol could wear one on her small hand, and not too small for Jillian’s long fingers.

Jillian held out her hand which was shaking at the moment and I put the ring on her finger. “Please accept this, my beloved, as a token of my never ending love for you” and kissed her softly. I then said the same to each of the others as I gave them all their rings and kissed them.

Jillian’s arms went around my neck and we fell together on the bed. All of us had tears in our eyes now. Our hands flew to our clothes which came off quickly and we held each other closely. Lying side by side, we explored each others bodies with our hands and lips. My cock found her vagina, and both were quite slippery and interested in each other. I slipped inside her easily and smoothly. Our eyes locked.

She said, “I am yours forever.” Immediately, she started to fuck me. Our eyes stayed locked until we came. There were tears in her eyes. Mine, too, I think. I was certainly choked up.

I looked up at everyone else on the bed. All were sobbing. “This won’t do,” I said. “I demand that this be a happy occasion. Carol, you are next to pledge to Jillian.” I rolled to my left and sat up. Sharon’s arms wrapped around me from behind. Her mouth was close to my neck and I could feel her breath warming my shoulder. A long, muscled leg was wrapped around me, and I began to caress its smoothness as Jillian and Carol lay in front of us.

Carol - beautiful tiny Carol – lay on top of Jillian and stared into her eyes. “Jillian, when you first asked me to be a slave, I had no idea that it was to become such a magnificent experience. I have come to love you as a sister-wife and as a lover. I wish to make my life with you, if you will have me.”

Jillian choked on her tears as she said, “Oh, Carol, thank you, I need you in my life.” They kissed. Then, they lay on their sides and Carol turned so that they were in a “69” position. They slowly made love while the rest of us marveled at the two writhing bodies in front of us. I could feel Sharon’s breathing get faster as the sight in front of her got more heated. Her pelvis was moving to a rhythm all its own behind me. She was almost ready to come then and there. As Jillian and Carol came, I looked across at Susan’s big eyes and I could tell she was in the same condition as Sharon.

Jillian and Carol were now facing each other and kissing deeply and passionately.

“OK. Sharon and Susan, you are next.” Carol and Jillian moved together to the outside of the bed and Carol sat in front of Jillian, leaning back against her. Jillian’s arms wrapped around her, cupping a tiny breast in one hand, the other lay casually across Carol’s thigh. Carol’s hand played across Jillian’s. I sat alone on the other side of Sharon and Susan, my newly hard cock (!) sticking out across my ankles. Now we watched as the ebony sister and the red head sister lay down together. Sharon was the first to speak. “Susan, when I first saw you, I wanted you. I am hoping you will want me as much. I would like to live with you forever.”

Then, Susan said, “Sharon, my sister and my love, please accept me as your sister-wife from now until we die.” Then they kissed. Their hands explored each others bodies slowly and deliberately. They were both breathing hard, and Susan moved her lips to Sharon’s cunt. Susan started groaning into Sharon’s pussy – something Sharon particularly likes – and Sharon began to come almost right away. Her head reared back and her back arched off the bed. Susan had to almost sit up to keep her tongue in contact. On great long scream/moan from Sharon as Sharon grabbed Susan’s head and pumped her cunt against her face. She then did the same for Susan. Susan came quickly. She had waited long enough.

I got into the center with Carol this time. “Carol, I love you. I know you and you know me and we will be together always if you’ll have me.”

She took a deep breath. “I am yours and you are mine forever.” Then she smiled, “please fuck me now.” She then turned around, got on her hands and knees, and put her head down onto the bed, spreading her legs for me. It was a classic position of submission. For a while, I simply caressed her beautiful legs, back and ass. It was as if someone had created the perfect miniature of a submissive woman, her beautiful long black hair spread across her back and the bed. I placed my cock against her shaved and wet cunt, and she backed into me hard, so that I entered her in one great thrust. She immediately began to moan and twist her hips against me as we fucked. My hands grabbed her hips and pulled her closer so I could get deeper inside. It was needy, loving and passionate. I looked at her almost childlike body writhing under me and it was all I could do to wait a decent interval to come, but I did. We collapsed, spent, on the bed. All of us continued on through the night. Loving, laughing and exchanging vows. We were happy. We were together. We were a team. We had become a family, and were ready to acknowledge it to the world.

When I woke, I was in the bed alone. Then the girls – YIKES, my wives - walked in with coffee and sweet rolls for all of us. We discussed when and where we would get the tattoos done. We decided on tonight, of course, and Sharon had a friend who she said was a brilliant tattoo artist. She made the call and we had an appointment for that night.

I can’t believe I’m doing this

We all went in the van together to Sunset Boulevard where Sharon’s friend had his studio. He looked at the design and said it was an easy thing to do (looked hard to me) so his only question was “who’s first?” I – of course – volunteered. I lowered my pants and lay down on his table, and he started to work. It wasn’t as bad as I expected, and took about a half hour… and there was a bloody spot right below my belt line when I was done - not all that pretty yet.

Then the girls got theirs one by one. Those of us that weren’t getting it done, huddled and hugged and watched the one that was. As each was finished, the others hugged and kissed them. It was a very loving process. On the way home, Carol and Sharon started kissing each other… then Susan joined in… and soon I was driving a van full of women who were kissing, and fondling each other. They were all admiring each others tattoos and exploring more interesting regions at the same time… I felt a bit left out, but someone had to drive. The car was starting to smell uncommonly good.

We got back to the house and got naked. We tumbled into the big master bed and I found myself the center of attention of all my wives. (It’s almost unreal to be saying “wives.”.) I was being kissed, fondled, licked, sucked by an amazing number of hands, fingers and lips… all of them soft and wonderful. I was beginning to be overcome by all the amazing stimulation… sensory overload. Then my cock was covered by Susan’s beautiful cunt who stayed there for just a few strokes and Carol took her place. Then Sharon, and, finally Jillian. None stayed long enough to come, but I was enjoying the attention so much I honestly didn’t care. They all managed to get their lips on my cock and balls two or three at the same time… slowly licking and stroking… tasting all of us at once. My hands were roaming over everyone and everything I could reach.

I found myself transported to somewhere I’d never been. Dreamlike, I felt as though I were supported on a sensual cloud. Everything became surreal and wonderful as I floated on this new road to heaven. Every part of my body was being stimulated simultaneously. There were hands and lips stroking my chest, legs, ass, cock, lips, neck… virtually every part of me was being touched and loved. There was the sound of heavy breathing – mine and theirs. The odor of sex and breath was heavy around me. It was a beautiful once-in-a-lifetime experience. Then I felt an incredible explosion approaching… it seemed to start from my stomach and my thighs simultaneously. My breathing became deep and demanding. My eyes rolled back in my head and every muscle stretched and reached for the clouds that I felt surrounding me. I came hard, spurting over and over again onto everyone, including myself… faces, breasts, legs… all were splashed with my come. Then they all started to lick each other and me clean. Tongues and lips covered everywhere my come spurted. Then a new plateau began. Everyone was kissing and licking everyone else, gradually and inevitably moving into a circle where everyone had someone’s mouth on cock or cunt. Then, other explosions started. Muffled screams filled the room for minutes on end.

Exhausted, we lay there, our heads on someone’s thighs, breathing deeply and slowly and once again wondering how it could ever get better than this.

Wedding Week

One of the good things about living in California is that you know a lot of people in the motion picture industry. As a result, we had a woman friend design the look of the wedding who had been the designer for quite a few motion pictures. She was a pro.


I had to laugh when I thought about it. My guy friends were planning a bachelor party for me. What were they gonna do? Hire a stripper? I went to my friend Tom’s house and we all sat around and drank ourselves silly and laughed about past times together and the stupid things we used to do. Trips to Mexican border towns and UCLA football games. Camping on the desert and women that had left us behind. It was a typical male bonding evening with good friends who knew entirely too much about each other reliving story after story.

The women had a similar evening except that they did have a stripper. One male and one female who apparently did things to each other best reserved for a bedroom. Someone more sober than I drove me home and poured me into the house. My quite sober fiancés were waiting for me in the hot tub and had obviously been busily relieving tension while I was away. They were happy to see me until they saw how borracho I was. They had been planning to take advantage of me when I got home and I was – at least temporarily – of little use. I don’t drink very much very often and they were pretty amused at my present incapacitation. There was nothing to do except go to bed. Sharon gave me two vitamin B capsules and a couple of aspirin. Then they all followed me into the bedroom and undressed me and gave me an amazing eight handed massage until I went to sleep… actually, until I passed out.

The next morning I woke up alone… and on the monitor I could see four beautiful women sleeping together arms and legs wrapped around the nearest person in the other bedroom. Apparently they decided to continue their party without me. God, they were lovely. I started to get up and thought better of it when my head told me in no uncertain terms that I shouldn’t move. The pain was dazzling. My brain had swollen to at least twice its normal size. I decided to go back to sleep if I could. At least I shouldn’t move my head. Soon Carol appeared at the door with coffee and more B vitamins. I took what I could as Jillian came into the room. She immediately saw my distress and began to rub my shoulders. In fifteen minutes or so I was reluctantly resigned to staying alive.

Jillian said, “Darling, the decorators and caterers will be here in fifteen minutes.” With that, she moved me into the shower and turned it on before she left. It made a new man out of me. When I returned to the bedroom, Carol had left some hot coffee and croissants. Thank God. I slowly dressed and drank my coffee and went to the atrium.

Chaos. It was full of people… all with a mission. Sharon was perched on top of a ladder suspending hanging baskets of flowers. I was trying to cross the house and had to sidestep someone every three feet or so. Jillian was in the middle of it all talking to flower people and food people and table and chair placement people and bartenders. She really is amazing. Carol was in the kitchen. “Sorry, Master, but I have to get you out of here. You’re in the way.” She filled my coffee cup and slapped my butt to get rid of me. It was the first time she did the slapping. It obviously amused her. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek and then, so that others couldn’t hear, whispered, “I love you.” Everywhere I went I was in the way, so I found a sofa somewhat removed from the hubbub and sat down. Carol saw me and brought a tray with a carafe of coffee and more croissants. I sat, ate, and enjoyed the whirlwind around me.

By noon the house was ready. It was really beautiful. The hot tub had been covered and a platform was over it with a beautiful arch of flowers covering it all. The waterfall behind it made a stunning backdrop. The photographer showed up at 1:00 and the girls escorted him to where they were dressing, which happened to be the master bedroom. I was locked out. For the first time today I was alone in the house. I sat on the sofa and looked around me. Flowers, ribbons, lights, chairs… there was no sound but the waterfall. Peace filled the room. One of the bridesmaids came out of the bedroom and had my clothes with her. She said, “They said you shouldn’t even think of going in there… and you should use the guest room.”. Well, I guess I now knew my place. I smiled as I took my white double breasted suit and went to get dressed. As I started toward the room, the doorbell rang and I went to let the string quartet in. I showed them were to set up and went to get dressed.

The only thing I remember about the rest of the afternoon is my first look as my brides came down the aisle. It took my breath away to see four veiled women wearing different white dresses – all stunning - coming my direction. They were astonishingly beautiful. The two shorter were side by side in the front and the taller behind. Of course, you’ve read the press accounts and seen the pictures, so there’s little for me to add. I look at the pictures now and remember moments because of them, but the ceremony was really a blur. I guess I was more nervous than I thought. The party afterward was a different story. Food and drink issued forth on a buffet table and all the guests headed that direction. The photographer made us pose for a little while, and then we sallied forth among the people we knew and loved. The DJ started to play dance music and the party began.

One hour into the party, we gathered in the master bedroom to change; we had to get to the plane. Our bags were packed and we headed out, saying goodbye to everyone and leaving the party in full swing and the later mess for the cleaning crew. Of course we got plastered with confetti as we left. In the limo we were laughing and kissing and I got unmercifully teased about being so nervous. I promised spankings all around for the teasing. As soon as I said it, Jillian bent over in front of me and raised her skirt… no panties. I spanked her twice on each cheek. They all took a turn in front of me… the last was Carol… after I spanked her, I held her in place and fucked her from behind. All the rest were gathered around watching and getting turned on themselves. We had another half hour drive to get to the airport and I ordered each of them to give someone else an orgasm. They gratefully complied.

When we got there, the driver put all our bags on the curb for the skycaps. I started to give him his tip and he said, "Thank you, sir, but I’ve already had my tip. Congratulations.” And he smiled.

Honeymoon for Five

Somehow, Jillian managed to find a suite for five at Las Hadas in Acapulco. Susan, however, was afraid to fly. She agreed to go when we managed to finagle a few valium for her from our doctor. She took one (I suspect two or three) a half hour before it was time to get on the plane and got very sleepy very quickly. Sharon and Jillian walked on either side of her to get her on board and sat with her in between them in the center of the plane. Carol and I sat together across the aisle. I had the aisle seat, and she the window.

Carol took my hand, kissed it and handed me a writing tablet containing this haiku:

We fly to heaven

Love keeps us with our master

In a metal bird

I thanked her and also kissed her hand, then quickly wrote this one for her on the same page:

Sweet, adoring angel

Sing to me of soaring hearts

Kiss heaven with me.

Neither one was great poetry, but at least it was sincere and loving. No words were exchanged between us. She leaned her head against my shoulder and kissed it before she fell asleep. I think a small tear warmed my shirt. I leaned my cheek into her hair and kissed it; it was soft, black, thick and smelled clean and fresh. I fell asleep, too.

I woke to a gentle prodding on my leg… Jillian was waking me to fill out our customs forms. Susan was leaning on her shoulder, asleep, and Sharon was on the other side of her reading a fitness magazine. My whole body was stiff from trying to stay in one place to be a pillow for Carol as well as sleep sitting up in an airline seat. I groaned a little and Carol woke. Susan also woke up and sat bolt upright as she slowly realized she was on a plane; Sharon gave her another valium. We filled out our forms and handed them in.

Sharon then passed out fresh fruit and sandwiches to us. She will not allow us to eat airline food, even though it’s much better than it used to be. Fortunately she didn’t complain if we drank airline fruit juice or coffee.

It was actually amusing when we all went through customs together… 6 large bags and six small ones. Fortunately, Jillian had arranged for the limo to meet us just outside customs, and we let the driver handle the luggage.

Our “room” was actually two rooms with a living area between that included a wet bar, fabulous picture windows looking out over the ocean, and sofa, chairs, TV… everything we could ever want. On the patio was a large private hot tub with huge white flowers floating in it. We unpacked into whatever drawer was handy and met back in the living room. I called room service and ordered two bottles of cold Shramsberg blanc de blanc and some fruit and cheese.

I yelled, “Hot tub!”

All our clothes hit the floor simultaneously and we ran into the tub. There were kisses and hugs all around and we could hear a mariachi band playing down by the pool. Room service arrived and I couldn’t believe how big the bell boys eyes got as I asked him to bring the champagne over to the hot tub. As he left, he stumbled over the coffee table while trying to maintain his cool. Poor guy. All the girls laughed. He left and then we had two ice buckets and five glasses. The first bottle ended after one round was poured.

“A toast,” I said,” to the most beautiful women in the world who also happen to be my wives. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for loving each other. May we always be as happy as we are today.”

“Yeah” and ” Yay” came from their mouths as we each clinked our glasses and took a sip. Then we all kissed whoever was closest and then anyone whose lips we could reach and then all our faces met in the middle and we kissed everyone at once. It was comical, really, because it was so impossible. We were giggling like little kids. It was fun. Then I noticed Sharon and Susan kissing a little harder than the rest of us. They seemed to lose all track of us and concentrated on each other. It was beautiful to watch. Of course, watching them got the rest of us interested. Their hands were touching each others faces in a deep powerful loving extended kiss. While they kissed, the rest of us caressed them both. Our hands played over every inch of their bodies, yet they remained locked in a beautiful kiss. As our hands got bolder, their breathing increased in intensity. Jillian and Carol and I locked eyes and made sure that Sharon and Susan remained in synch… their excitement increased together until they were moaning into each others mouths. Sill kissing, they each started to shake and come together. They opened their eyes and looked at each other and then at the rest of us.