Jillian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Wow,” said Susan, “that was awesome.”

“Yeh,” agreed Sharon. “Everyone should get to do that once in their lives.”

I wasn’t about to disagree. “Carol, Jillian… wanna try?.” They did, with the same intensity that Sharon and Susan did, their hands cupping the others face as the kissed. The rest of us watched for a while and then our hands began to caress them. Again, we stayed in synch so that they came together.

Jillian laughed, “Ohhhhh. Gawwwwwwwwwwd!”

Carol giggled with her hand covering her mouth.

“Spectacular!”

“Uh…,” I said. “my turn?” They all turned to me, then Jillian covered my body with hers. God bless her, she is ALWAYS ready. Our lips met and we kissed, our hands and mouths concentrating on faces and lips and tongues. The rest of our bodies were taken care of by someone else. Slowly, inexorably we were moved together to an orgasm. We held each other and tasted each others breath and moaned and grunted. Then I was floating on the surface with Jillian’s mouth still against mine. There was another mouth around my cock, and hands it seemed were everywhere. As Jillian began to reach her peak, so did I. It was amazing. We were kissing each other and relaxing into an orgasm provided by someone else. I came into someone’s mouth. It was Sharon. Before she could swallow, Carol kissed her and tasted my come and then Susan and Jillian did the same. I don’t get why that’s important (or even interesting) to them, but I didn’t care. I do know that the kisses I got from all of them immediately after were much more intense than normal.

I poured another glass of champagne for everyone. “Here’s to constant innovation,” toasted Jillian. We couldn’t stop grinning for a long time.

You can’t imagine the peace I felt as we watched the sunset from our hot tub overlooking the ocean with the people I loved the most in the world. If there’s a word for that level of calm happiness, I don’t know what it is.

“Since we have a two weeks here and since this is a honeymoon, here’s what we’ll do,” I said. “Three of us will take one bedroom and two the other. We will rotate so that all of us gets to spend the night alone with every other person so that we can share personally and privately our individual love for everyone else. Right now, since we have dinner reservations in an hour, we need showers and clothes… and since you all take longer than I do to get ready, I’ll just sit here and admire the sunset. There’s also this last drop of champagne to attend to, so don’t think I feel left out.” They got out and headed for the showers and makeup tables… I admired the amazing people leaving the patio.

Jillian. Organized. Intense. The longest, smoothest legs in existence.

Carol. Quiet. Smart. Intellectual. Golden skin, jet black hair. Small everywhere but her mind and spirit.

Susan. Laughing. Loving. Caring. Skin so black it sometimes looked blue.

Sharon. Dedicated. Sensual. Strong. Molded to perfection.

Then there’s me. Tall. Blonde. Pretty good looking, but slightly overweight and older than all of them. If there be such a thing as Karma. I must have been a saint in a prior life. Probably several saints over several lifetimes. I drank my champagne slowly and grinned at the sunset with the mariachis playing far away, thanking my prior-life selves for their forbearance toward adversity.

I was roused from my reverie by the sound of feminine voices. “Your turn, Master.” Master again. Will I ever get used to it?

I exited the tub and went to get a shower, dancing between women in various stages of dress, piles of clothes, and furniture. The smell of wet soap was in the air. I took a quick shower and went in to get dressed. My clothes were laid out for me. Brand new natural linen slacks and blue linen short-sleeved shirt and sandals. It looked pretty good together. I put them on and headed for the living room. I was stunned. Four beautiful women dressed the same. Natural linen short skirts, blue linen blouses and sandals. We all matched. If there had been any lingering doubt that we were together, it was dissipated.

I said, “God, you’re beautiful.” They just smiled. Arm in arm we left the hotel and walked along the beach to the restaurant which is literally on the beach. Warm breezes and sand. Palm trees. Wow. Paradise. The restaurant is an outside courtyard, part of one of the hotels, and there was a salsa band beginning to play. We walked in and were escorted right to our table. Food, drink, music and love. What more could anyone ask? We sat at a round table and ordered a pitcher of margaritas (en las rocas.) Of course, after one round and it was time to order another pitcher. We talked, laughed, shared food, kissed. Then Sharon stood and walked over to me and asked me to dance. I’m not a great dancer, but she didn’t seem to mind. Then Susan cut in for the next song - then Carol and finally Jillian. I was worn out and needed a drink, so I went back to the table. A man came up and asked Sharon to dance. She looked at me and I nodded assent. Carol and Jillian then started to dance together and it was me and Susan alone at the table. She moved over beside me and we kissed. I was high and sweaty and in love and having the perfect evening. Carol and Jillian looked like Mutt and Jeff on the dance floor so Susan suggested we break them up. I agreed. I grabbed Jillian and she grabbed Carol. We danced very closely and my cock started to wake up. Then Sharon came over and had no partner so we all danced together in a group hug/dance to a very romantic Mexican song.

Time to go home! Jillian put the meal on our corporate card and then, sandals in hand, we all walked very slowly and not too steadily along the beach in the direction of the hotel. The water was full of little lights… a strange kind of small fish that glows when it is disturbed by the surf or people walking across them on the beach. It was amazing to watch our footprints light up and stay lit after we moved on. There were lights from the hotel in the distance, an wondrous moon and clear skies with a million stars, and dancing lights in the water and on the beach. It was magic. Sharon got the silliest first and started to kick water at the rest of us. It literally sparkled as it flew at us and struck. That, of course, led to a water fight to the death… we might have died if we could stop laughing long enough. We were completely alone on the beach in a tropical paradise, splashing each other like kids. Then we all suddenly got quiet and gathered in a circle. We held each other tightly wanting this time in our lives to last forever.

Back at the room, we all just dropped our clothes and jumped into the hot tub. After a few minutes of relaxing, I stood and took Jillian’s hand. “Tonight is our night, love.” We kissed all the rest and then she walked with me to the room.

Sharon called after us, “go easy on him Jillian… leave some for us!” Jillian just smiled, “If there’s any left, you can have it.” We got towels and dried each other off and then made slow deliberate love. I kissed every inch of that marvelous body of hers, landing finally at her amazing long clit which I teased for as long as I thought she could stand it and then made her come. I then lay on top of her in a very missionary way and looked directly into her eyes as my cock slowly made its way inside her. Her long legs wrapped around me. We were one. I felt the sweetness build as we made love, our eyes locked in a desperate embrace. She began to come first. Deep breathing and a glazed look told me that it wouldn’t be long. Her lower lip got slack and I sucked it gently into my mouth. She said, “I love you” through clenched teeth.

“I love you,” I said in response. Her cunt muscles started to squeeze me in earnest now. My cock started to swell in response and I splashed my come inside her. I just held her then, my eyes and hers looking deep into our souls. “You’ve made me the happiest man on Earth,” I said. We kissed again and she turned around so we could “spoon”; my half hard cock slipped back inside her. We had spoken few words since leaving the hot tub; it wasn’t necessary. We felt our breathing and our hearts get in synch as they always do. There were small gasps coming from the living room as she grabbed my hand and held it close to her breast while we drifted off to sleep.

She said, “we started a real family, didn’t we?” I just kissed the back of her neck.

“Yeh.”

Sometimes, the simplest is the best.