All Comments on 'Jim and Chad'

by GnarledWood

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
GnarledWoodGnarledWoodalmost 18 years agoAuthor
From the author

Sorry about the length of this story. I should have broken it into separate parts, but at least there are some natural breaks in the story. Please vote, but if you don't vote, please send feedback (private or public) so I know if you liked the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Superb!

The characters are wonderfully written, the story magnificent & the sex scenes awesome. Yes, I agree with you that maybe it could've been a bit shorter. But, I wouldn't know what to cut & it sstill have the same punch. It's a shame the voting only goes up to 5 -- I'd have given it a 10 for sure!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Romance

Could have contended well in Romance, Mature, or Erotic Couplings also ~ absorbing and intense, but still with hi's and lo's. A great story. ONLY....no oral sex? no tasting cum?

When will Jim and Chad and Robert be surfacing as a short sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent! Wonderful! Romantic!

Your story had it all. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great love story

long and sweet story.

bigsweetness36bigsweetness36over 16 years ago
Beautiful and Enduring

The length of this story didn't bother me at all. If any thing I couldn't help but clicking to the next page to see what happen next.But this one kept and held my attention. And I refused to stop reading it until I got to the end. And I usually only pick stories with only a page or two to it. This was truly a great story. I have laughed some and cried alot through it, and to me thats what makes a good story.I am not in this kind of situation. But this story really gives you an visial image of the charaters and it just kind of put you right there. It didn't need all of those other parts of sexual experiences that we read in each and every story because it showed passion, sensuality, and most of all it showed you what love really is suppose to be about. I really don't believe that a man and woman can or could love this deep. A man and woman couldn't and can't comminate this well. This is the best story I have read so far on here. Good Job! Keep up the work!

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 16 years ago
This is a first.

This story actually kept my attention for the whole 16 pages. The most I've ever read is about 7 or 8 so congrats on being that brilliant a story teller. The story was lovely and i enjoyed journeying with both chad and jim as they discerned what they really wanted in life. Had me laughing and crying throughout. Quite frankly a very beautiful and heartfelt story.

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
WOW .... DAMN .....AWESOME DUDE!!!

Man, what a fucking hot rollercoaster ride this story was. The fantasy hot sex writing was one of the best I have ever read, the details you described, you must have been writing as you were having sex. You had me crying, laughing, happy and with a constant hard-on. Thanks! :)

Darby4186Darby4186over 12 years ago
Fantasticc

Artfully and passionately written, this was the best story I've read. You have a phenomenal talent and I'm heart-broken to see that you have not had another submission in several years. I found myself cheering, crying, and getting list in the untensity if the story. What a beautiful outcome for two previously tormented lives. I would give anything for this to be a true story in my own life!! I would so love to read something more from you... And don't ever apologize for the length. You can't tell a decent story in two pages; the length was perfect if not a bit short. You introduced several great potential sequels there at the end. I would live to read more!!!!

4catsrmine4catsrminealmost 12 years ago

This is such an amazing and wonderful story. It is definitely one of my favorites.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Thanks to the previous commenter for drawing my attention to this awesome long love story. While the amounts of orgasms were unbelievable, I was cheering to finally read a GM story that actually deals with the necessary preparations for anal sex. Which then lead me to wonder why tongues and mouths weren't in on the fun, especially right after the shower clean-ups. But either way it was a delightful roller coaster trip.

Hope you are getting there with some of those sequels, and it's fine if you post them as single short chapters rather than one mega story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!!

Absolutely loved it. This is a great story

And was told perfectly.

BBW34BBW34over 9 years ago
Great!!

Great story!! Love your writing. Hope to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well writen

The story was well written but much too long for one sittig. Would have been better in a series. But still enjoyable. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
perfect

I loved this story. You described perfectly how it feels when you know that goodbye is inevitable. We all know that feeling who've been through it. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
truly beautiful!

I really enjoyed this story and even cried a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
way too long

it was a definite 5.00 at page 6 or 7...beyond that just too much of the same and boring dialogue....

Jaypin1960Jaypin1960about 5 years ago
Great Read

I don't often read such long stories but this is so well written I had to keep going to the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Long but worth it

Wanted to say that I hate this author but not really true. I usually will not read such long stories. I like to get it up, get off and move on. Unfortunately with this story I could not stop reading. I kept telling myself I wouldn't read another page but I kept reading until I finished. For a story to be fantasy, Gnarledwood has a very vivid, passionate and intense mind. Not sure anyone other than a 16 year old could come as many times as Chad and Jim did on the first weekend but again fantasy. Loved it !

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 3 years ago
Did I miss something?

This a good story, but one thing just doesn't work..How is it that they constantly fuck each other at length, but have never sucked each other off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very long story but it was really well-written and really held my interest. Things I liked - the descriptions of both sexy men and how much they were into each other. All the sex was hot. The fact that they flipped frequently - each giving and taking so passionately. Jim’s care and deep love for Chad was impressive. The passion Chad showed Jim once he “picked” him. Jim teaching Chad to communicate with words and Chad teaching Jim to communicate without words. Things I didn’t like: so much flip-fucking but absolutely no sucking, rimming, eating or swallowing cum - that seems very odd for two guys who love sex and were super into each other’s bodies, cocks, balls, and holes?! Robert telling all the intimate details about him and Jim to Chad and then Chad seemed to be competing to do all that Jim had done with Robert - so weird! I didn’t like that Chad picked his ex-wife (who clearly didn’t care about him or love him) over Jim - and only came back when she picked an old BF over him, hurting him again. In effect, making Jim Chad’s rebound love. Then when she called to say she’d been cheated on, he called her Babe and said he “may not be able to be there for her”! WTF. Kick her to the curb as she clearly doesn’t really live you and only uses you when she’s down. And for a very romantic long love story, the epilogue was pretty fucked up - despite their deep love for each other they include Robert in threeways (they never cheated on their ex-wives so this lack of monogamy seemed odd), Chad asking why Jim never tried to get with Suzanne?! And then he gave permission for Jim to help Suzanne with Robert’s prostate? And Jim outed Robert to Suzanne by telling all their intimate past time her behind Robert’s back (I guess returning the favor from when Robt did the same with Chad). All of these revelations really cheapened what Jim and Chad had and felt dirty, promiscuous, salacious and not permanent - and even mean at times. If it had been a bit less poly - for lack of a better word - I would have really loved this story wholeheartedly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was awesome and well-written. I’m glad you ended it the way you did! It was a little touch and go for awhile there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous